[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no one to go urbex with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 20170624_195257[1].jpg (1011KB, 2766x1556px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_195257[1].jpg
1011KB, 2766x1556px
>tfw no one to go urbex with
>>
>be 19
>ready to live my fucking life
>go on 4chan and arrange a meetup to go urban exploring
>huh... where to go...
>IDEA.bat
>drive to toledo, ohio
>looks shady, but lots of abandoned shit
>go into an abandoned car factory
>in second story assembly hall
>nigger comes out of nowhere and shoves a broken malt liquor bottle in my abdomen
>r9k guy fucking bails
>urban explore the hospital
>niggers literally pour sugar into my abdomen
>go back home to suburbia
>have an infection in my abdomen
>infection hits my spine
>urban explore the therapy center in my wheelchair

It's really a good idea to urban explore random buildings, OP!!! Trespassing into mysterious ruins that are notorious for being full of psychotic niggers is 100% great idea.
>>
>>38058884
I don't live in a nigger country, also
>you shouldn't do x because y did it and got hurt don't be stupid guyz!!!11
following that logic we also shouldn't go on nightwalks, or leave our homes at all
>>
File: help.jpg (175KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
175KB, 1500x1500px
>>38058777

>tfw no one to get raped and murdered along side me
>>
>>38058777
Why the fuck is urbex a trendy thing? Visiting disgusting and abandoned buildings is the worst way to spend time. Why don't you go for a walk in a forest instead?
>>
>>38060276
Looking at old stuff and thinking what it was used for is always fun, you always find neat shit to take home.
>>
>>38059185
snooch
y/n
>>
>>38060333
>you always find neat shit to take home
What kind of shit? I can't think of anything I would want to take from an abandoned building.
>>
File: IMG_7632.png (69KB, 636x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7632.png
69KB, 636x342px
>>38058884
Horse shit. Broken bottles are no good for stabbing. You can cut up someone's face pretty good though since they almost always break like pic related or they'll break OF at the neck of the bottle and leave the attacker with just stubs that they can't use.
>>
He Seems to be Well Established!
>>
Where do you live anon I'd love to go urbex with someone but I live in the surburbs
>>
File: Get+out+of+here+stalker+.jpg (254KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Get+out+of+here+stalker+.jpg
254KB, 1280x960px
I'm scoping a place out for that pretty soon. I'm more of a Stalker guy myself than traditional urban exploration.
>>
>>38060704
eastern yurop, sorry anon
>>
urbex is fucking stupid and I was an urbex fag in high school. even got some pussy cause girls were impressed with le edgy urbex meme photos and "zomg he climbs high scary places!". remembering makes me wanna shoot myself all I do is skate now

tl;dr buy a skateboard and a helmet/pads and skate every day. 100 billion times cooler than "urbex"
>>
>>38062120
>Doing "cool" things
You disgust me.
>>
>>38062136
skating isnt "cool" though. you just probably think its "cool" or something. your loss
>>
>>38062211
>100 billion times cooler than "urbex"
You're the one saying it's cool, faggot.
>>
>>38062230
>its another episode of anon doesnt understand basic grammar
>>
>>38062120
I don't like skating, and I like exploring abandoned places. Sue me.
>>
Id be fine with doing it on my own but i dont know how to find abandoned shit around me.
>>
>>38062264
Here's what I understood from your post:
1) You're ashamed you did urbex
2) You say you prefer skating
3) You say it's a billion times cooler than urbex
Now, unless doing urbex has a coolness factor of 0 (in which case mentioning that skating is a billion times cooler than urbex is fucking useless and idiotic), skating is pretty cool according to you.

Tell me what I misunderstood.
>>
>>38062307
Finding places to explore is actually the most of fun to this. I like to just walk or bike somewhere and see what I'm gonna stumble into. Just don't do it to get cool photos or impress someone, that attitude kills the experience.
>>
>>38062408
I have tried that and found nothing
>>
>>38062458
It can be hard, but if you really are into this you WILL find something eventually. It's a matter of persistence, really.
>>
>>38062342
you misunderstood nothing. urbex has coolness factor 0. so does skating. but its still 'cooler' to be a skater fag than 'urbex' fag
>>
>>38062578
I hope you realize how absurd your message is.
>>
>>38062612
wew i can almost hear the heavy breathing and key clacking from here
>>
>>38062709
Well you got half of that right.
>>
>>38062057
ay nigga im in romania where u at
holla at me
>>
>>38060366
Used condoms, used needles, animals, i even found a poop once!
>>
>>38062753
as long as they arent blues, I had blues for a while when I was NEET. woke people up all the time
>>
>>38062874
Nah, they're browns. I know nothing about switches and I had used browns for a while before so I went with that.
>>
>>38062783
I am from poland
guess you have a lot of abandoned shit to explore in romania tho
>>
>>38062972
most things here arent abandoned but everything is shit
especially in bucharest
if someone from the first world would come here hell probably say that we still live in the communist era
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.