[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do to get over someone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (2MB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 704x480px
W-we never even dated but we were close friends and I have so many memories with her... Now she won't respond to my texts and is blaming it on me for being too clingy and weird. I want to end my life just to make her feel bad. I just want her to talk to me again but I know everything's permanently ruined....
To top it off, she unshared her steam games with me so I can't even play dark souls or a few others I started to really enjoy ;-;
>>
>>38058740
i am in same position, only though we were in relationship and she accused me of being too clingy and annoying, she left me for some guy that is not laughing in my face
it hurts every time i wake up and i can not stop thinking about her
i am not going back to her because she is shit and you shoudlnt too
go to therapy if you have to
dont be a loser
>>
Every time you think about it, have a quick drink. Seriously. Until you're nauseous and pass out or vomit all over yourself. Not only will it be more difficult to think about how bad things are, but also you will eventually associate all thoughts of her with disgust and deep shame, and eventually project those onto her! This method is 100% reliable and will not turn you into an alcoholic.
>>
Just ghost them and ignore them until you stop feeling anything
>>
>>38059230
op do not listen to this, it might turn you into alcoholic
>>
>>38059407
easier said than done, especially for people like me and op
>>
>>38058740
Just dont be clingy and weird :)
>>
>>38058740
Wow, she unshared you on steam? That's bullshit friendo
>>
>>38059639
They actually stopped replying to my somewhat obsessive texts. Luckily I haven't sent any "please take me back" type shit yet, it's mostly still anger / "do x or y and I'll stop bothering you"
I really don't know what to do.
>>
I fell hard for a girl I barely knew, now she's ghosting me because she's a shy schizoid shut in who lives 80 miles away. I am tempted to call her next week jusr to fully confront her ducking me. Or I'm retarded and that's a horrible idea. Either way, need closure.
>>
>>38059745
Dude I feel that. You should call her. I'm keep thinking about going to mine's house but I don't want to get a restraining order lel
>>
>>38059711
i hate people like you
what is wrong with being clingy??
it shows that you love him/her
i would kill for a overly attached clingy obsessed gf
>>
>>38059735
go to therapy man, i will be going soon too and it is nothing to be shamed about
it is easier when you share it with professionals
>>
Did you really need to make two threads for this?
>>
>I just want her to talk to me again

So you are clingy as fuck, nobody likes having people like you around so be glad it lasted as long as it did.
>>
My girlfriend left yesterday. We fucking work together. I had to leave work after 2 hours yesterday cause I couldn't take it, she wasn't even there. I thought I escaped robothood but here I am again. I haven't ate anything for two days I just throw it all up.
>>
>>38060332
not op but go fuck yourself with a knife
>>
>>38060363

did the truth hurt your fee-fees that bad that you have to tell me to go mutilate myself?
>>
File: 1251263112.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1251263112.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>38060362
I'm in a similar situation. I was dating this girl i work with for a few months and all of a sudden she doesn't want to see me anymore and said it was getting to be too much for her. we get along just as well as we ever did at work which kind of hurts more
>>
>>38060391
not really because i know that there is absolutely nothing wrong with me or op, but i hate people like you who say we are to blame for how we are
>>
>>38060574
She says she still loves me and cries all day. I don't understand why she ended it but she still doesn't want me back ;_;

same here
>>
File: 1480937982664.png (531KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480937982664.png
531KB, 900x1000px
>>38058740
>tfw Im currently being ghosted by an entire discord server
Don't even know what I did ;_;
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.