[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else sick of this fucking degeneracy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 41

Is anyone else sick of this fucking degeneracy?
>>
>>38058555
Not really. It doesn't affect me whatsoever.
>>
>>38058555
>on /r9k/
>hates degeneracy
hello r*ddit
>>
File: 1498832078517.jpg (201KB, 1024x925px) Image search: [Google]
1498832078517.jpg
201KB, 1024x925px
>>38058555
Thank you for asking and yes.

>>38058568
Pic related
>>
>>38058555
Literally why do you care?

I like original things, that's why I'm posting this message.
>>
>>38058595
>>38058590
Please refer to pic related. Thank you.
>>
>>38058590
>yes goy stop living for yourself go back to being an altruistic cuck working yourself to the bone and killing yourself on the front lines of unnecessary wars for the sake of the (((country)))
>>
>>38058622
I'm trans and bisexual so your shit is irrelevant to me. Sorry.
>>
>>38058555
All parades are loud and obnoxious. Besides, you shouldn't give a damn. There's nothing anyone can do about it. It's just the way this world is changing.
>>
>>38058625
Not him but that's just shit reading comprehension you got there
>>
>>38058625
That's not what the Jews say actually. They say care only for yourself, and do what you want.
>>
>>38058622
I don't care about any nation, family or whatever. I'm content following my "egoistic", "individualistic" and "nihilistic" goals to be content. That makes me feel happy and free, society can do whatever.
>>
The gay community makes me ashamed to be gay.
I fucking hate it.
>>
>>38058555
it got to this point.
>https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/33vzo7/is_it_a_weird_idea_to_freeze_my_eggs_for_my_young/
I really want to kill some trannies now...
>>
>>38058659
You're a sick mentally ill faggot is what you are. You realize this behavior is extremely abnormal right?
>>
>>38058659
And you don't have anything critical to say about the way your kind conducts themselves? I would be angry if I were gay and would say shit like not all gays. I can only assume you're of a similar "I'm self-centered and proud" mindset. It's why men want to be women, after all. They want to act bitchy and entitled.
>>
>>38058662
Where am I wrong? It's trying to tell you that being a selfless cuck for the nation is somehow more fulfilling than putting yourself first. I've done both and it's simply not true.

I'll take my current welfare leeching NEET self over my past country worshiping soldier self any day of the week.
>>
>>38058555
I don't give a shit. It's none of my business, and none of yours either quite frankly.
>>
File: GettyImages-3355013.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-3355013.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>38058684
Jesus fucking christ

Start this shit up again
>>
>>38058732
>>38058660
>>38058595
>>38058568
>It's not my business
So you don't mind the fact they're forcing themselves into every aspect of your life, demanding respect for taking it up the ass and calling you a bigoted asshole if you tell them to shut the fuck up?
>>
>>38058555
I never even go outside, I have no reason to care. Normalfags act like retards no matter where they are.
>>
File: 20170630_114412.png (743KB, 925x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_114412.png
743KB, 925x1920px
>>38058555
Related thread about homosexuality being the gateway drug to pedophilia: >>38058432
>>
>>38058732
t. Nihilist
>>
>>38058758
What kind of life do you live? Do parades literally break into your house? You know you can just, not go to these parades right?
>>
>>38058732
The direction our fucked up society is going in is no one's business but everyone's.
>>
>>38058802
>just ignore it you guys!

Please fuck off. You are the problem. I hate the lethargy of our society, but the condoning of it is mental illness.
>>
>>38058821
If you are going to a parade and saying things to piss them off, then you're the one forcing yourself down people's throats. It's like seeing a "SHARKS IN WATER" sign, jumping into the water and then getting soooo offended when you see sharks.

Neo-nazi gatherings exist. Communist gatherings exist. Would you say any of these people are shoving themselves down your throat, just because they have their events?
>>
>>38058671
it's cringey

but before pride and the push for rights people were forced to be closeted and hide their relationships.

I'll take LGBBQ parading the streets one day a year if it means I can continue to hold my boyfriends hand in public and not catch shit for it.

>>38058590
>>38058750
>M-muh degeneracy

Daily reminder the Kaiser had many close gay/bisexual men as his friends and even on his general staff. Cecil Rhodes the architect of the British empire spent his entire life rejecting female advancement and lived at home with a close male "friend" all his life.

Gays have always existed and we are not going anywhere
>>
>>38058856
Gays are becoming increasingly vocal, demanding, and creating an us and them atmosphere. They are some of the meanest people I've met, and it wasn't always that way. They're becoming really entitled and authoritative though. It's weird because people have been accepting them for years now but suddenly they're making a huge fuss. Kind of like feminists and black lives matter shit. Things were actually going well for all of these people, but they just want more and more, and want to punish those not like them. It's sad.
>>
>>38058963
I didn't mind gays until recently. They've become really terrible. The more they open up, the more sickening they reveal themselves to be. I used to view them as humans like me, but now I see them as sexual predators I would not trust in any situation.
>>
File: 1498784470131.jpg (69KB, 550x710px) Image search: [Google]
1498784470131.jpg
69KB, 550x710px
>>38058555
>complaing about muh duhgenuwucy
>on 4chan
where the fuck do you think you are? you're about 1 click away from watching traps get raped by giantess tentacle dickgirls. if buttfucking of all things offends you I honestly have no idea why you are here
>>
>>38058988
But it's because of people like you. /r9k/ wasn't always like that.
>>
This thread:
>ummm like literally who cares lmao
This is why I hate the left.
>>
>>38059000
4chan has always been this way. for fucks sake, /g/ used to be a guro board and we used to have a lolicon board
>>
>>38058758
I live in one of the most liberal parts of the country and have never been affected by gay people. The only way I'd be affected is if I actively sought it out over the Internet.
>>
>>38059014
Umm sweetie no one cares about you or your whiny moaning either
>>
>>38059029
Don't seek things out over the internet! Don't learn about what's happening in the world. Just stick to your own personal surroundings. You do you honey.
>>
>be gay community
>take over the entire rainbow as your flag of choice and make the entire spectrum of colors synonymous with homosexuality
>rollerblade so much it literally becomes a gay act
Seriously what the fuck? I've always like the rainbow, and I've always wanted to rollerblade. These things have been taken away from me.
>>
>>38058964
Where do you go to meet them? Do you find and go to parades? I guess it's different here, because not a single person has ever come up to me and said anything like "hi, I'm who and who, I'm gay and you need to support gay rights" that would be really weird.
>>
>>38059019
I don't care about /b/

I'm telling you /r9k/ was nowhere near this bad before.
>>
>>38059064
get /fit/

get built

wear tight fitting clothing and NO ONE will be able to call you gay then
>>
>>38059064
Only because you're a normie who is too afraid of being called gay even though rollerblading is not the literal act of sucking dick, and your norminess is nobody's fault.
>>
>>38058590
>Board full of social outcasts
>Posts a picture discussing the importance of belonging and cooperation in society.

REEEEE get of my board Chad.
>>
>>38059085
Not everyone has the luxury of being able to keep to themselves. For example I work at a popular restaurant in DC and have to deal with these people daily. A lot of them are just fine, but the more vocal ones are terrible and they're becoming increasingly worse.
>>
>>38058590
spookiest shit i've ever read
kys
>>
>>38059116
A lot of the people here are failures because of how idealistic they are. Rejecting these ideas is actually more normie.
>>
>>38059057
I can seek out an anarcho-capitalist furry shoplifter on the internet right now, that doesn't mean he's bothering me if I go deliberately go find him and bother him. Reading about these people are ok for general knowledge. But if I actually go track them down, and ask them questions or interact with them, of course I have to be prepared to receive answers I may not like.
>>
>>38058686
>>38058690
Am I going to have to buy a firearm? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>38059129
That's interesting, are they customers or co-workers? For some reason, I find that retail and food exposes you to the worst people in terms of customers, make it be soccer moms or bratty teens or just plain crazy people. I've yet to find an explanation.
>>
>>38059167
Why are you incapable of engaging in conversation? I asked you if you were critical of other LGBT people and the way they conduct themselves and their effect on the cis public. Or, wait, let me guess. Fuck the cis public, right? Go get a firearm and murder them all, right? This is why we hate you.
>>
>>38059218
You have issues, dude. I don't give a shit about what other people do, unless it's actively harmful. I don't have a problem with the "cis public," I have an issue with sociopathic people who just want to pick a fight with an innocent person (e.g., you) and might need a gun to protect myself if some disconnected neo-Nazi fuckface tries to murder me for having a physical appearance they don't like. Fuck you.
>>
>>38059196
Customers mostly. Most people are actually quite nice, but I've been really disappointed in the gay community and what it's doing to itself. They have no humility and they enjoy putting others down. It's a new phenomenon. I think the whole SJW movement has really messed things up.
>>
I don't get how any robot, who likely has been the victim of bullying his entire life, wants to bully others for something they have no control over.
>but it's WEIR
Yeah, that's exactly what Chad was thinking when he made fun of you and made you feel awkward because you don't know how to socially converse. You should be ashamed of yourself, you have more in common with the LGBT community than you think.
>>
>>38059260
I literally said

>And you don't have anything critical to say about the way your kind conducts themselves? I would be angry if I were gay and would say shit like not all gays. I can only assume you're of a similar "I'm self-centered and proud" mindset. It's why men want to be women, after all. They want to act bitchy and entitled.

and you think I'm a neo nazi and that your life is in danger. You're the one with issues.
>>
>>38058686
>bullying others for being different
Surely you, a robot, would know how horrible that feels
>>
>>38059269
they're not really bullied anymore. they have become the bullies. like another anon was saying about feminists and blacks
>>
>>38059269
Do you really want to know why? Because the quality of 4chan's community is inversely proportional to its popularity. In other words, the grand majority of users who make up this website are literal Hitler sympathizers who can't even spell right or articulate themselves.
>>
>>38058802
>Do parades literally break into your house
Sort of yes, since I live downtown and they insist on blocking all the traffic and fucking each other right outside my window.
>>
>>38059265
I'm not questioning you, but I am curious- how do they interact with you? When I go out to eat, I just order the food, ask for the bill, leave. Where does conversation of some other sort, come in? Are they clearly gay and the kind of customers who are also easily annoyed by late/wrong orders?
>>
>>38059314
that sounds really hot desu, I'd sign up for it. Why do you complain?
>>
>>38059283
Maybe don't group "gay people" into one giant bogeyman. I want to dress like a girl and have soft skin. That is the extent of my interest in the LGBT community--save for sympathy for anyone who gets harmed because of bigotry (it exists--but I guess you legitimately have developed your entire worldview from /pol/, so that word is a no-no evil SJW meme for you, and as such, "doesn't even exist.") You think I'm safe in a world where people like the ones in this thread so brazenly proclaim I'm a mentally ill faggot who should die?
>>
Anyone else bisexual? I see attractive people twice as often as most people. It's a nice way to live.
>>
>>38059304
They're certainly being bullied by the likes of some people in this thread. On the internet it can seem as though the gays have taken over, but actually gays still face a lot if bullying. For example, if you hood another guy's hand in public and there are no other people around, you risk a good chance of someone's calling something out at you and making you feel frightened. Looking at the situation purely through the internet, as with all things, gives an inaccurate portrayal.
>>
>>38059314
>fucking outside my window
the fuck, isn't that illegal. Does your country not think of the children
>>
absolutely, and like others said, it shouldn't affect me and I try to avoid it. The problem is that you liberal Marxists are pushing this degeneracy all over society and shoving it down our throats. As much as its wrong and degenerate, two dudes fucking each other in their own bedroom is of no concern of mine. Once you faggots start parading in the streets and pushing for sexual immorality and the breakdown of the nuclear family, is when people start getting pissed off.
>>
>>38059475
I'm actually not white. I really can't stand the entitlement of people saying I'm black, I'm gay, I'm female, I deserve special treatment. Sorry, but no. Just be a decent person and there won't be issues. But no, you're obsessed with victimhood and gibmedats.
>>
>>38058964 #
Lol you must be 14.
Gay marriage being federally enforced is not even a decade old. You're just a straight white guy who thinks his perception and feelings of the world are objectively how the world is. Hint they're not. Gay groups still exist because their right to marriage is not even 10 years old. Not a single gay person alive and married today does not remember when what they were doing was against the law. Things weren't good for gay people just because you said so. You're a prefect example of why they need to organize. People like you would try to push back against their rights eventually revoking them, so you can stop the meany gays and their degeneracy.
As for the BLM thing, again just because you're having a great time and can't see people struggling, doesn't mean it's not happening. BLM wouldn't exist if black people were treated 100% fairly
>>
>>38059417
This thread is mostly people defending it and saying they don't care.
>>
>>38059436
It's illegal if a straight man does it. These gay pride parades (several a year, usually founded by different gay organizations) go by elementary schools all the time swinging dildos, humping one another, wearing outfits with bits of ballsack/roastie lips/pubes hanging out, and even showing depiction of gay sex. Once they were even handing out pamphlets explaining (with illustrations) how lesbians have sex. Yes, they gave these papers to children as well.

Not a single one has been added to a sex offenders list. On the contrary, they are called heroes.

Meanwhile if I get caught discreetly pissing behind a bush a block away my life would be ruined and I wouldn't be allowed to keep my house.

USA, the land of freedom indeed!
>>
File: 1491830807707.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491830807707.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>38058555

It's acceptance for everyone except us.
>>
>>38059498
Pretty sure the high straight-couple divorce rates already have "breaking down the nuclear family" well taken care of, and it is a bigger problem that the minority of gays who want to adopt. Beyond banging each other, gays just want a piece of paper saying they are married, which also doesn't concern or affect you. As for "sexual immorality", parades aren't for "converting" anyone because no one can be converted to another orientation.
>>
>>38059509
Who's asking for special treatment? They're asking to maintain their rights. And trying to level the societal playing field.
If they were recieving special treatment over whites and staights you'd be able to see it statistically, but you don't.
>>
>>38059498
People like you are the reason they march. Because you want them to hide away who they are because you feel it's wrong without actually having a good reason.
No one should be made to feel shame for being who they are. And I mean no one.
>>
>>38059597
Graphic stuff like that shouldn't be allowed. But it'd be good for the official highschool curriculum to include less-graphic information on gay sex and relationships, to prevent the spread of STDs which come from people not understanding that they need to take precautions too with gay sex. Also, including that stuff does take away the right for anyone to come around swinging a huge dildo and saying "i have to do this because you didn't include anything".
>>
>>38059597
Source on all this claims m8?
>>
>>38058684
>Too young to buy a beer or consent to sex
>Old enough to request hormone blockers and operations

What makes this worse are the parents condoning it. What the fucking hell? How are these degenerates allowed to keep their kids?

I didn't even know what a trans was until after high school, fuck I didn't even know what masturbation was until I figured it out myself as a teenager. How are these kids getting so corrupted?

I mean look at this shit!

https://youtu.be/W4jz535yRBU

Fuck Western culture and this decedant society
>>
>>38059659
I doubt any of that actually happened.
>>
>>38059603
Quit fucking complaining and just be a good person and literally no decent modern person gives a fuck. So what if some old lady calls you a faggot, fucking get over it. You are obsessing over your own victimhood. You are not a victim.
>>
>>38059636
Not even child-rapists :^)
>>
>>38059602
Have you been to r9k before? There are tons of men who go gay here solely because getting a gf is too hard.

It is, on at least some level, a choice. To deny otherwise is to deny the very idea of free thought.
>>
>>38058555
im a tranny man, yes, I am. While I get why they do it, I think the pride parade shit doesn't really help things. flaunting shit and throwing it in people's faces seems pretty counterproductive to me.

>inb4 GTFO TRANNY and 'why would you "choose" to be a male'
use your internets to do some research, it is real for some of us, not just an attention seeking mental illness trend.
>>
>>38059690
Realizing that the statistics point to a disadvantage and asking that the situation be rectified, doesn't necessarily mean being obsessed with anything. LGBT also includes trans people, who are having record high rates of physical violence against them, and are disproportionately disowned. If i were disowned and beaten up, I'd ask that people stop doing that even if they have different academic/philosophical views of gender, I'm just saying.
>>
>>38059669
What fucking source do you want? I don't follow them around with a video camera. There are a few complaints about it among the neighbors but largely people are scared to say anything for fear of the dreaded homophobe label.

For fucks sake learn to Google something yourself.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170630-115435.png (230KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170630-115435.png
230KB, 1080x1920px
>>38058555
LGBT is literally just identity politics.

It does nothing beneficial for the political environment or the economy. It does not advance our society at all.
>>
>>38059757
I wish there were more trannies like you who were capable of critical thought.
>>
>>38059771
I see what you're saying. Practical steps towards equality are fine. The identity politics are out of control though and ruining their chances.
>>
>>38059381
You are mentally ill, and only allowed to exist outside confines of medical institutions because an AIDS-ridden French post-structuralist weirdo once wrote that such institutions aren't cool, then urged people whose frontal lobes didn't evolve yet to revolt and bring society down to the level of absolute decadence and degeneracy.

Feel safe waving the symbol you disgusting people stole from children, a symbol of happiness and hope stolen by that which doesn't procreate,.that which creates nor happiness nor hope, only hedonistic pleasure and self-destruction.

Feel safe while you still can. Times are changing. The new generation has risen, to revolt against the people who allowed you to exist. Boom boom. Their time is up.

Good luck.
>>
>>38059687
Have you ever been to New Orleans? The gay pride bastards do that shit at the riverfront all the time. The same riverfront that includes a toy store, a candy store, and a children's museum.

The shops have stuff like hats and shot glasses shaped like genitals in the windows facing the street.

I mean I know it's New Orleans but fuck. You can't even take kids to half the restaurants advertised in the paper or local TV without them seeing some form of degeneracy.
>>
File: 1439818088092.png (179KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
1439818088092.png
179KB, 400x750px
>>38058684
>I have a transgender 7 year old daughter. She has become a beautiful, happy, vibrant person since she started transitioning a year ago.

what the fuck
im honestly in shock right now
why is this allowed at that age
how the fuck would that kid know

what the fuck
>>
>>38059690
You're on /r9k/ my dude.
How can you be telling entire groups of historically oppressed people to just suck it up, and not be a victim after 300 years (for blacks at least probably alll of human history for gays) of victimization?

Should robots just stop being victims when they complain about Chad?
Should poor people just go to the supermarket? Should hobos just buy houses?
I don't get this "my life is more or less peachy so your problems can't be that bad" mentality
>>
>>38059727
No because they are child rapist. That's not who they are, it's what they do. But pedophiles on the other hand shouldn't b be shamed without doing anything wrong.
>>
File: sda.png (115KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
sda.png
115KB, 241x228px
>Make typical dating game
>due to shit knowledge of anatomy, drew john apples on every one
>The LGBT company goes wild with my game
>Constantly use my game as "pride material"
>appears in plenty of clickbait pro-LGBT articles
>"The only game you can date proud transgenders" they say
>Find out about all this and disclose their party telling that the john apples are just a mistake, then updating the game with them without them.
>Tumblr instantly declares war
>A horde of millenial womyn protests outside your mansion with signs saying "#TRANSGATE"
>mfw my shitty anatomy led me to "betraying the LGBT community" by mistake.
>>
File: IMG_1164.jpg (64KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1164.jpg
64KB, 500x436px
>>38059849
>pulls numbers out of ass
"Now you can't oppose me cuz stutisdicks n analysis"
>>
>>38059803
Yeah I'm just saying not to assume the anon you replied to, is necessarily of those hair-trigger hysterics. You're right to say that it is important to be a good person and rise above your disadvantages. But there's nothing wrong either with recognizing those disadvantages, and thus asking other people to be as good as you are to them. It's mutual courtesy.
>>
>>38059882
That sounds wild, what game is this
>>
>>38059807
Christ m8, go back to >>/pol/ with your delusions.
>>
>>38058717
Not that anon, but human beings never evolved to be that way. Our individual identity is only good so far as it is part of a larger group and heritage that we protect and that protects us. A tribe. Also, it seems you're confusing patriotard warhawking with nationalist community building and sustaining.
>>
File: go-back.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
go-back.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>38059965
>He can't crosslink boards
>>
>>38058963
Yup, and they all did it privately without rainbow dildo parades. Well said.
>>
>>38059807
You sound pretty mad mate
>>
>>38059849
>300 years

People's lifespans are 100 years at best. No one cares about your ancestors. Be a decent person, quit acting like an entitled victim, and you won't have issues. Feeling like a victim for things you experience is perfectly fine, and complaining is fine too, but when you add toxic entitlement to the equation, you have successfully become a bad person.
>>
File: zZxSf4G.gif (188KB, 250x383px) Image search: [Google]
zZxSf4G.gif
188KB, 250x383px
>>38059784
Yeah, me too. It took a lot of work on myself to get to this point, and I think hrt actually helped.
I don't like to let people know "what I am" unless it's really necessary, or it's online anon like this and i think i can let people know we aren't all crazy attention seekers. I just want to live and work and eat and have a somewhat safe life, and be able to do the hobbies I enjoy.
It's hard to back a community I 'should' belong to when they are so into outrage culture...man we got enough stuff on this earth to worry about, just live your life and get into politics if things aren't the way you want them, acting like the epitome of what your opposition hates doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>38059918
Demanding other people be any certain way towards you just doesn't end up well. That's why people are annoyed with trannies expecting everyone to call them xe and shit.
>>
>>38058555
No, i'm not, i want more degeneracy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
>>
>>38060096
I'm glad it makes you happy anon and I'm sorry you have to feel any insecurity. People are especially viscous to men in our society, especially if they're dressed like women. I hope you don't come into contact with too many people who want you to feel bad about yourself when you dindu nuffin. I hate the entitlement culture and it's made me antagonistic to lgbt people, but people like you help me keep my head straight about it.
>>
>>38060084
The actions of your ancestors do affect you however, a disproportionate percentages of blacks are born into multigenerational poverty. I'm not saying anyone should throw their hands up and go "welp I have no free will, I was screwed from day one, you can't blame me". But if they are going to say "hey there's something wrong with this unfairness, could we partially fix this so that more of us have more opportunities from birth", it is valid.

I'm also not saying every white person is rich or saying that their success is due entirely to being white. But in general, there are more white people born into good neighbourhoods and family, than there are black people with similar luck. Poor white people exist, either as the minority born into poverty, or just people who got good chances in life but chose to squander those chances
>>
>>38059636
Then go right ahead, faggot. Show the world how much of a giant faggot you are. Just don't be surprised and cry when people look at you in disgust and see you as a freak. No one would give a shit if you kept it to yourself, but noo, you want to be a prideful faggot by showing off to the world that you like having sex with men by parading down the street half naked sucking on a dildo.
>>
>>38060119
I just don't get why people are so worked up. If Joe asked you to call him Bob from now on, but you don't think Bob is a name that suits him, you wouldn't start yelling at him or saying that he deserves to die. It's just a name. If he's a jerk who gets way too pissy when you innocently forget and call him Joe again, just cut your losses.
>>
>>38060190
So poor white people should have less opportunities than everyone.

Tell me again how you aren't a moronic racist fuck?
>>
>>38059602
You're right, but I didn't mean to say gays are solely responsible for that. I was saying that liberal Marxists are pushing that kind of stuff, homosexuality being one of them.
>>
>>38060190
I have one question for you, do you think poor black people should have the same extra help from society, as poor white people?
>>
>>38060222
If you are a poor black person, you have the right to question why blacks are generally so much poorer than whites. If you are a poor white person, there is no racial trend for you to question, because you are not part of any such trend, but you could demand your right to better opportunities for everyone in poverty. It's not hard to understand.
>>
>>38060190
It's all about how they go about trying to fix the unfairness. Often they're pieces of shit about it, and I'm not going to say aww poor oppressed black, they don't know any better. They're a part of civil society and they are responsible for their actions
>>
>>38058555
Yeah, I saw pics of the events on gay day the other day, some cop clapping when two women agreed to get married. I thought wow, if I was there I couldn't clap for that imagining it's some good thing. I wonder if he felt he had to or really thinks it's a good thing that two women are pretending some perverted union is actually a marriage in God's eyes. Or perhaps people just think marriage is something the state blesses in all of its void of beneficence and that's why everyone gets divorced now or at least half.
>>
>>38060257
So black people deserve to be treated better because of events from over a quarter of a millennium ago.

Go get assraped by Tyrone's you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>38060218
I have no problem calling people what they want to be called. It's all about their attitude.
>>
>>38060178
The worst insecurity I have is not having a dick. I try to find humour in my situation, I know it's weird and parts of it are pretty uncomfortable to talk about like genital surgery. It's a lot easier to joke about it and see my 'situation' for what it is than be the pronoun police or take my frustration about it out on everyone around me.
I'm pretty ostracized from the community because I can't stand these teenyboppers that think they need alien pronouns, or the lgb folks that think sex in the streets will get us rights. I just want to get that surgery if I can and move on with my life. I'm not entitled to anything though, I will be lucky to get a surgery and I'm lucky enough to have hrt. It's actually made me more curious about science, I'm interested in finding out how these hormones are made etc.
>>
>>38060242
I do think so. I think some certain hamfisted attempts at race-based affirmative action fail to consider poor white people- they may be a minority but they are still people who deserve better. Also affirmative action often lowers the bar instead of raising opportunities. What I mean is, if you make it easier for poor people to attend college with a lower gpa, they will just flunk out of college disproportionately, which is the case right now with lowering the bar for certain racial minorities. They need to be given better opportunities from day one, not endure very shitty public education, get into a college because quotas, and then flunk out because they can't take it
>>
File: IenE7NH.png (706KB, 1080x1147px) Image search: [Google]
IenE7NH.png
706KB, 1080x1147px
>>38060218
Nobody wants to have to explain to their preteen why cousin Billy now goes by Trini and looks like a Texas Chainsaw Massacre reject.
>>
>>38060279
They need to be treated equally, for example, public education is a lot worse in the poor districts, where they usually cluster in. Their current poverty is partially due to their ancestors. How are you inferring things I never said, I never said to treat them above whites or anything
>>
>>38060300
Tranny man = born female? Nvm then about my comments regarding males. Females usually have an easier time in general, including how they dress. It's way more socially acceptable for a girl to dress like a boy than it is for the reverse to occur. Anyway I still support you and I hope everything goes well.
>>
>>38060338
Then you agree laws including Affermative Action and DBE incentives need to be wiped from the books?
>>
>>38058555
Nah, I like to watch the west fall.
>>
>>38060338
That's a tricky issue. Blacks are a social problem. Go into their neighborhoods and see why no one wants to be around them or help them. They're mean, nasty entitled criminals.
>>
>>38060311
Why did you go on about affirmative action, after giving a very short answer to my question. Anyway...

Poor white people born in poverty, vs. freed slaves, how are they not equal? How are they to blame for their poverty?
>>
>>38060326
"Because she's happier this way. She was very sad with how she looked."

"I think she looks uglier now."

"It may be true. But she was very unhapoy as Billy, even if Billy was hotter. She's happy now and hasn't hurt anyone."

It ain't difficult.
>>
>>38060378
It is difficult when your answer goes against any common sense.
>>
>>38060373
No black person in America alive right now was a slave.
>>
>>38060356
See >>38060311

>>38060373
Well, some people would tell you that if a white man and a black man are equally born poor, they are equally disadvantaged. But there will also be people saying that employers and whatnot would be biased against a poor black man, than a poor white man. I don't think there's much of a difference. Just that the poor black man is more common and thus questions the general race-based economic gap more, as he is a part of it.
>>
>>38058555
Not sure why I'd care about something so trivial. Perhaps you can try not worrying about what other people do, Anon.
>>
>>38060378
I honestly don't give a shit if you transition.

But I am not going to learn your fucking pronouns and if you want some kind of ritual verbal affirmation that you're really a girl now, you're not getting it from me.
>>
File: 38d.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
38d.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
>>38060487
Not him/her.

I don't remember anyone asking you to do those things, Anon.
>>
>>38060373
https://youtu.be/pbccGbPKwok

Listen to this woman.
>>
>>38060482
Workplaces are encouraged to hire minorities. Blacks have the advantage actually.
>>
>>38060466
It's called having basic courtesy and wanting people to be happy rather than dead. For example, if I completely didn't believe in god, I wouldn't be one of those people who go around yelling irl into christians' faces to abandon their faith. I may not agree that a god exists, but if they are good christians who use their faith to motivate themselves to help people, why be terrible to them? I know I'm digressing, but I find it extreme to be rude to people and let them suffer higher suicide rates, because "muh truth about gender"
>>
File: 1497573452261.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497573452261.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
>>38058555
Yes! Thank you for asking, fellow Kekistani!

I weep for the cucked western world. We must preserve our race and fight this degeneracy...with MEMES!
>>
>>38060378
You are an idiot who clearly hasn't associated with a normal child in your adult life.

Parents like to wait until kids are older before discussing stuff like sex, while scum like you want it not only thrown in their faces as early as possible, but seek encouragement for transitioning at a point in life where they shouldn't even know such degeneracy exists.
>>
>>38060482
Hm... you have a point. Is there any evidence of this bias from employers? How about in education, are schools rejecting black smart people, even though they study and have high results?
>>
>>38060526
Encouraged? In most places it's the law.

DBE laws keep many white males from starting their own businesses.

USA, land of the free. Right.
>>
>>38058555
Think it's crazy that people can tell others who they can fuck, especially when they have that freedom. But the more I see these faggots, the more I see an issue on the societal level.

They have some of the most degenerate behaviour and their whole issue revolves around sex (to be expected given the topic, I guess)
>>
>>38058663
So they're libertarians?
>>
File: IMG_0625.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0625.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>>38058555
Yes. May fire rain down and burn it all to ashes
>>
>>38060652
I actually don't really know what I'm talking about and don't understand the Jew conspiracy.
>>
>>38060550
It's not even lewd, parents tell their kids "you came about because mommy and daddy love each other very much". In fact, some kids get molested because they don't know about sex, and even they tattle, they say things like "he touched my flower" and nobody knows the kid is referring to the vagina, and "flower" is the euphemism taught to her.

Besides, what definitely isn't rated/lewd are statements like "well, some people are born looking like boys or men, but want to look like women. They feel very strongly about it. If they don't get to look like women, they get very sad", not a single dirty word in there.
>>
>>38060687
Good to know, then?
>>
>>38058773
That picture.

/thread
>>
>>38060711
Is it good to know? You seem to be questioning yourself.
>>
>>38060562
I myself don't think there is a very significant bias by this point, most of the inequality is because blacks are generally poorer. Schools are not rejecting black smart people, and I am against the particular kind of affirmative action they practice (see other replies)
>>
>>38058590
Aren't the "goals of the nation" just nihilism as well?
>>
>>38060538
I wasn't suggesting yelling in their face, or being rude to them. Just not this forced tolerance.
>>
>>38060352
yeah, I guess i should have clarified.
> Females usually have an easier time in general
don't i know it. I saw through 'feminism' even when i was trying to stay female.
Thanks for the support man, I'm happy to know there are still sane people amongst the normies.

I think (I don't know this, just think) that taking the spotlight off these people would do a lot of good. Not silence a minority but....for me, I almost went full sjw when I first started hormones (that first year is an emotional train wreck) and part of what stopped me and made me look objectively at the situation was the people around me that didn't support it just backing away, not fighting me on it, not making a public outrage. They just let me be, though I lost a lot of 'friends,' I had a lot of time to think and observe and just accept things. In some sense this was a 'choice' but I'm glad I had the time to make sure this was what would help me rather than jumping into it because I wanted to rebel against everyone saying no. idk, just my two cents, I think it would be less of a trend if people didnt both vehemently oppose or support it, like these new age moms that think kids should start hormone treatments.
>>
>>38060757
I see no disagreement here, no point to argue any further. Have a nice day, anon.
>>
>>38060710
Just how stupid are you?

Statements like "You are here because mommy and I love one another" get thrown out the window when cousin Billy is talking about his new plastic titties and his fresh axewound.

And if the kids liked him before, there is a good chance they will start wanting to transition too. That's how most kids who do transition learn about it. Then the cycle of degeneracy continues.

Quit being a stupid fuck.
>>
>>38060829
I mean, I'm just curious what not-tolerance consists of, to you. I'll admit that there's no comfy middle ground to take refuge in, in this particular issue. I support them transitioning because it improves their mental well-being. But I sympathize that you may not be able to find a space to have any kind of more academic discussion on what gender is. It's a dilemma of "I don't think this person is female, but telling them they are male will piss them off and change practically nothing". It upsets them and literally won't change their minds, from a practical point of view. But maybe you feel like you are lying by using the pronoun they want, and have some principles about that.
>>
>>38060876
Dude, you are talking to an obvious pedo. He is probably touching himself to the thought of turning kids trans/gay. Stop giving him fapping material.
>>
I don't really care.

I don't understand what they're protesting for or whatever though. Is it attention or something?
>>
>>38060857
I think when it comes to people, most everything but their attitude and the way they treat themselves and others is irrelevant. I need to stop feeling so much anger in my heart towards SJWs but damn they're so prevalent and so fucking bitchy and mean and it makes me so mad
>>
>>38060933
Yeah you are right, hindsight is 20/20.
Thanks senpai
>>
>>38060876
Not really, emerging research finds that trans people have anomalous brains. And also, you have this weird assumption that just because billy has female features now, she must be practically yelling about all her intimate parts to children. It's a "gay fear in the 70s era" mentality, lots of trans women act like normal women who discuss normal interests and topics. Don't base your sample size off the loudest tumblrinas and biggest trans porn stars.
>>
>>38060931
Not tolerance means being allowed to judge them by their way of life, instead of pretending it's all fine, in order to not hurt their feelings.

They have the right to live the way they want, and i should have the right to reject them. I don't want them dead, and i want them to get their needed help, if they desire it.

I also don't see how their well-being is improved by language. This is ridiculous to me.

This is absolute degeneracy, and the only reason it has come to this is because western society has begun to encourage it.
>>
>>38060933
When a straight guy talks about how he has a wife, he is clearly a raging pedophile try to turn a nearby little girl straight.

Of course I don't believe that, but two can play at this game.
>>
>>38061081
>turn a nearby little girl straight.

People are not born gay, there is no scientific evidence supporting this commonly asserted "fact".
>>
>>38061056
>needed help
The only help they can get right now is transition. Without that, pre-ops have up to a 41% chance of attempting suicide. There is no conversion therapy or pill. I'm sorry it is current year and that we don't have a solution which appeals to your delicate sensibilities.
>>
>>38061111
>everyone is born straight
Sexual orientation is a combination of genetic and environmental factors, I'd like to see any rigorous source saying it is purely environmental and everyone is born completely heterosexual.

>inb4 youtube links and blogposts
>inb4 "the jews took over everything else anyway"
>>
>>38061111
R9K has refuted the "born gay" meme many times over. How many straight men have started fucking other man, or even posting trap bullshit, because they can't get a woman?
>>
>>38060984
yeah, just do you. it infuriates me too but not worth the argument, you'd think I'd have an advantage with them but you can't get through to people that don't want to listen.
I will say I fee genuinely bad for people who aren't really trans that feel pushed in some way or another to claim they are. Obviously something went wrong for there, I can't imagine how hard it would be to transition and then realize afterwards you just had other issues that needed work. I'm sure it happens in the gay community too, I just hate lumping the t with the lgb, my shit has nothing to do with who I want to fuck, other than not being able to procreate. Which I'm fine with, I don't think it's a great idea to keep whatever genetic mutation that causes this alive.
>>
>>38060218
False Equivocation: the post
>>
>>38061118
>your delicate sensibilities
You're forgetting we're arguing you being offended by words?

In the post you replied to, i said i don't give a shit if they transition or not.

However you ignored that, since you need me to be offended. You need me to want them dead. Otherwise you are not a victim, or a champion of the victims.

Yeah, we're done.
>>
File: rusetranny.png (887KB, 745x837px) Image search: [Google]
rusetranny.png
887KB, 745x837px
>>38061118
Pulled that 41% statistic out your ass?

You do know that over half of post ops kill themselves right?

Not to mention those that pozz up since it's the closest they can get to reproducing
>>
>>38061150
>Sexual orientation is a combination of genetic and environmental factors
There is no scientific proof of this, this is just a generic conclusion, since i know the study you're referring to.

In any case, you are obviously prepared to dismiss any proof pre-emptively.

Thanks for not wasting my time.
>>
>>38061212
I misread that you reject transition but wish that they get other needed help. Language-wise, it would annoy them but isn't as important, i just personally don't see how adding a "s" to "he" is that hard. You can say it without agreeing the person is female, you can say it just becuase they prefer it, it doesnt mean "i agree"
>>
>>38061250
I would be ok with ncbi sources, though I might look at the methodology. Just not tabloids, wordpresses, that sort.
>>
>>38061156
Interesting. So you genuinely feel like a male and want to be one and be regarded as one, and don't feel the need to conflate that with your sexual preferences or with identity politics?

I can see why people would automatically treat you like some kind of trans SJW activist and I think it's just ignorance/people not being familiar with it but having seen the featured #ProudToBe videos on youtube where they're like WHAT BITCH WE'RE FABULOUS AND HERE TO STAY GET OVER IT and might even feel a little afraid and feel the need to be overly-polite or even congratulatory and I can imagine how that might feel weird. I kind of rambled there but based on what you're saying it seems like people assume trannies are all just part of the same group thinking the same things. But they're individuals and shouldn't be automatically grouped.
>>
>>38061282
>It doesn't mean I agree

Yes it does. That's exactly what it means. But you are probably used to saying stuff you don't mean. That's called lying FYI
>>
I don't care if someone is gay but gay culture is disgusting and degenerate
>>
>>38061282
Don't get me wrong, i do not believe transition is the right help, and i wish they wouldn't. Not saying there is an eaasy answer, maybe there is no answer currently. Some kind of therapy. However, they are human beings and should have the right to make their own choices.

In regards to language, i reserve the right to call anyone in anyway i please.
>>
>>38059684
In Canada they might take your kids away because you don't let them be trannies now
>>
>>38060931
This reminds me of my schizophrenic friend. Anytime I would try and tell him he was crazy he would flip out so I would just sort of have to go along with whatever crazy stuff he said. He was my best friend. It really sucks because he's not the same person anymore.
>>
>>38058773
Only a normie would complain about pedophilia
>>
>>38060507
Other than everyone on Facebook and Twitter and the NYC Human Rights Commission and the State of California, you mean?
>>
>>38061444
Fucking OWNED boi
>>
File: IMG_3083.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3083.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Looks like this guy is
>>
>>38060540
>it's another r/the_donald=/pol/ episode
i'm tired of these reruns
>>
>>38058555
i don't give a fuck what they do the only time i hear about them is online
>>
>>38061492

They ARE the same place. 4chan in its entirety is reddit
>>
>>38061459
I'm not sure what you're even doing on Facebook and Twitter, Anon, but the state can't legally force you to speak to someone in any specific way.
>>
>>38061345
Well even if you believe trans people are mentally ill and/or it is dishonest to use their pronouns, the anon of >>38061414 has a good point.
>>
>>38061513
Fucking OWWWWNNNEEDDDD
>>
File: prevention nazi sad.jpg (265KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
prevention nazi sad.jpg
265KB, 960x640px
>>38058750

watch this, you won't regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqE306UqZrQ
>>
>>38059314
Good ol' Portland.
>>
File: 1498827561288.jpg (259KB, 1440x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1498827561288.jpg
259KB, 1440x1428px
>>38060326
kek... originali commentini
>>
>>38061513
The NYC Human Rights Commission and the State of California have both ruled that "repeatedly refusing" to use and an employee's preferred pronoun creates an actionable tort.
>>
>>38061546
Yeah it's a good idea if you are weak. For those of us who don't fear anyone who acts like a freak, it makes no sense to pander to them
>>
File: voltaire1.jpg (41KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
voltaire1.jpg
41KB, 620x400px
>>38058590
>Men cannot live happily alone without values or any sense of identity
[citation needed]
>>
>>38061629
Yes, that's not the state forcing you to do anything. You know the rules when you get the job, if you don't like the rules, don't work there. That shit doesn't violate the NAP, friend. You're an adult, those are the rules.
>>
>>38058778
>t. Libertarian
Fixed
>>
>>38061693
No. I'm saying that they have ruled that an employee can force an employer to use their preferred pronoun.

That is, in fact, the state forcing you to do something.

I'd be fine with "you don't like the rules don't work there". Because one of my rules as the employer would be "I call you whatever the fuck I want, trap."
>>
>>38059636
Yeah, but you shouldn't be "proud" about who you are, either.
>>
>>38060487
What if you couldn't tell?
>>
>>38061572
I didn't regret it. It made me think about how the Germans felt oppressed as the scapegoat of WWI and had terrible life quality and Hitler was a sign of hope for them. They were retaliating, but retaliation keeps the cycle of suffering and abuse spinning madly. People should have just been nice to Germany after WWI.
>>
File: membe.jpg (64KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
membe.jpg
64KB, 500x334px
>>38061735
Well did you can hire someone and then treat them like shit? Of course that's actionable, that violates the NAP. Don't hire traps.
>>
>>38059064
>rollerskating is a gay symbol

Where the fuck do you live? I live in Vancouver, one of the most 'progressive' and liberal cities in North America, and here rollerblading is just rollerblading. No accosication to homosexuality.
>>
>>38061643
It's an opinion. If you disagree, present your arguments.
>>
>>38061782
Try living in the south, FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>jumping on queer bandwagon because totes the in thing <3
>everyone confused as shit over muh identity
>confused rich fucks get dicks/cunts cut off
>regret it
>kill themselves

The problem is also the solution
>>
File: 1490540903155.jpg (41KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1490540903155.jpg
41KB, 500x283px
Suppressive states build on a liberation of sexuality, since sex is the most favorable variant of bread and games.
>>
>>38061790
But he never presented any arguments. He just asserted what he thought was true.

>Men cannot live happily alone without values or any sense of identity

Okay, nothing to back that up? Wait, it's an opinion? Sweet dude, here's mine:

>Men do not have to conform to an "identity" or a certain set of "values" to be fulfilled and happy.

There is my assertion.
>>
>>38061511
explain, the only chan that could be compared to reddit is 6+2chan.
>>
>>38061852
Nigger quit trying to back out of presenting arguments because

>well he didn't do it so I don't have to needer

It's supposed to start a discussion! Quit being a faggot!
>>
>>38061808
>dying of heat stroke and diabetes
No thank you.
>>
File: 20170630_150503.png (708KB, 1080x994px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_150503.png
708KB, 1080x994px
>>38061511
>no upboat censorship system
>can casually call people niggers without people flipping their shit

I like 4chins better
>>
>>38058555
/pol/ get out reeee
>>
>>38058758
>demanding respect for taking it up the ass and calling you a bigoted asshole if you tell them to shut the fuck up?

Now this is what you call heterosexual privilege. You obviously dont know what gays put up with because you've never been through their shoes. Many of them have been thrown out of their parents homes for being gay, and many have been beaten up because of it too.

You think liberals are retarded for going out endlessly about white privilege, heterosexual privilege, etc. but thats because you've never been through a minority's shoes to know what they've been through. Go ahead and call me a SJW, cause I really am not, but if you cant see why they have gay pride parades, black history month, etc its because you've been living with privilege all your life.
>>
>>38061902
>letting what you put in your body be determined by your location

WOW JUST WOW JUST
>>
>>38061765

i love the bit when they're on the truck cruising through the town
>>
>>38061948
THE VICTIMHOOD OBSESSION NEEDS TO STOP

NEEDS TO STOP
E
E
D
S

T
O

S
T
O
P
>>
>>38061948
>tfw Weimar Germany was a billion times more oppressed than blacks and gays have been or ever will be

HITLER HAD BETTER REASON TO RISE UP THAN YOU FUCKS DO YOU ARE LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER
>>
>>38058963
>but before pride and the push for rights people were forced to be closeted and hide their relationships.

Yes, and this is why "conservative gays" blow my mind. I'm not talking about fiscally conservative, but socially conservative. You got dumbfucks like Milo who are socially conservative, and yet he's out of the closet gay at the same time.. do they not realize that if it wasn't for liberals, they'd be deep in the closet if it was up to conservatives? I dont understand at all..
I DO understand them being against muslims migrating to America, because many of them have a record of being against homosexuals, that is rational. But I DON'T understand them being against liberals as a whole, when all libs want to do is help them. It's like blacks being pro-KKK. Being gay doesn't stop them for being brainlets I guess.
>>
File: 1470326992636.jpg (56KB, 673x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470326992636.jpg
56KB, 673x960px
when did /r9k/ and /pol/ merge?
>>
>>38062090
Fresh from reddit? Welcome to 4chan nigger
>>
>>38062071
The left is rapidly degrading socially. Most Right-wingers are cool with gays
>>
File: 1472995905891.jpg (91KB, 562x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472995905891.jpg
91KB, 562x1000px
>>38058555
>>38058590
>>38058758
[New person here]

It was not that long ago that gays were viewed as second class citizens.
It is people that rally and go public with their concerns who affect policy changes.

Although they have relatively equal rights at this time, I forgive them because it was only yesterday that gays had no right to marry.

/r9k/ would be a lot less miserable if they ignored things that don't really bother them.
The lot of you seem to just stew at the boiling point of anger and read things that make you angry on purpose. I don't know why you keep exposing yourself to things that make you miserable, continually.
>>
>>38061992

Is it really an obsession if it keeps happening though?

>>38062066

Yes, Weimar Germany oppressed them more. Does that mean they shouldn't whine in America? If it wasn't for liberals in the U.S. women would barely have any rights, blacks would still be second class citizens (or even slaves still) and gays would probably be hung. You know damn right I'm correct. We dont need to wait until the U.S. goes full retard extreme right wing to start protesting against right infringements.
>>
>>38062121
>leEdit XDDDDD
fuck you faggot. just because someone thinks all this /pol/ spouting is retarded doesn't mean i'm from reddit.
>>
>>38062090
/pol9k/ have always been a thing. hate of women leads to hate of nonwhite people, which leads to /pol/ tier hate of everyone.
>>
>>38062121
/pol/ (even as /new/) hasnt even existed for a whole decade, newfag
>>
>>38058758
how about you fuck off? you obviously aren't a robot so of course you have no idea what its like to be treated like human garbage by normalshits just for being different
>>
>>38062144
>Most Right-wingers are cool with gays

This would definitely not be the case if the U.S. was 100% right wing though, and you know it. Gays would still be looked down on. The left forced the right to see that (most) gays arent the fairy stereotype and just regular people, and that they should be treated that way.

Let America turn 100% right wing and you will see them hating gays again, I guarantee you. Nazi germany is a great example.
>>
>>38062146
If you really believed this you wouldn't be acting so biased with your attacks. This kind of only yesterday thinking leads people to literally believe that blacks born today are suffering from their ancestors slavery and that whites born today are to blame. It makes no sense and is born from an angry mind that wants to blame someone else for their shitty life. GIT GUD FAGGOT, MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF
>>
>>38062213
no they are different. It hasn't even been 3 years since the gay marriage supreme court ruling. hell Germany just legalized same sex marriage today
>>
>>38062155
Weimar Germany WAS oppressed. They weren't oppressing anyone.

You don't actually know what would have happened in alternate realities.

Just be grateful people accept you now and quit fucking bitching and demanding more. You live in a free country. You watch television after work and eat snacks and complain about taxes like fucking everyone else. Get over yourselves, God you make me hate your kind
>>
File: 20170629_225324.jpg (14KB, 210x211px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_225324.jpg
14KB, 210x211px
>>38062158
u triggered, redditor?
>>
>>38062213
>This kind of only yesterday thinking leads people to literally believe that blacks born today are suffering from their ancestors slavery and that whites born today are to blame.

Blacks still go through alot of shit today, although I do agree that at many times SJWs go overboard with the white guilt shit. I do agree blacks are still oppressed *in subtle ways* even today, but that shouldn't fall on all white people. The whole race blaming thing pisses me off.
>>
>>38062296
hella epic epic bro, u rlly showed that dumb redditor ;)
>>
>>38060122
This kinda. I SJWs to end, but that would mean one less remotely fun thing to do in life.
>>
>>38062309
No. Blacks are free citizens who should be held accountable for their actions. No excuses.
>>
>>38062317
you'll learn one day, kiddo
>>
File: 1464628805321.png (417KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1464628805321.png
417KB, 500x700px
>>38058821
>Please fuck off. You are the problem.
Problem for why?

Sarcastically quoting ">>Just ignore it guys" is not an argument. You haven't proven anything about how letting people do what they want will destroy our society. Yes, I detest the sight of grown men prancing around with rainbows on and throwing their dicks around in public, but it is a momentary discomfort that really affects nobody. "MUH CORRUPTION OF CHILDREN" is not an argument; in Europe they have naked people on billboards and 12 year olds are reading nudie magazines like it's natural (because it is natural). Human beings are going to discover what their naked bodies look like eventually, and if some child sees a momentary glimpse of prurient behavior at a pride parade it's really not a big deal. Children will see more obscene things by simply owning a dog and watching it hump their leg or the cat or another dog.

While you sit on /r9k/ fuming about "muh degeneracy" that has no functional effect on any one:
>Republicans are pushing a modified version of Obamacare that is somehow even worse than Obamacare and will exacerbate the death spiral
>We are involved in over 100 illegal conflicts and/or wars
>Our CIA kills people freely without legal recourse or public knowledge
>Opioid crisis has reached epidemic levels and will probably get worse if the Repub healthcare bill passes
>We have a serious problem with mass incarceration and "The Land of the Free(tm)" imprisons more people than all of the next 5 countries combined. In 2008 our rate of incarceration was higher than the average rate of incarceration in Soviet Russia's Gulags
>Nearly the whole country of Mexico is owned and operated by drug cartels, not the Mexican government

All of these important issues that nobody talks about, and you choose to focus your energies on "wow I am just so sick of some people having fun for 1 weekend in the year in a town 67 miles away from me that I've never been to and doesn't affect me at all."
>>
>>38062279
>Just be grateful people accept you now and quit fucking bitching and demanding more. You live in a free country. You watch television after work and eat snacks and complain about taxes like fucking everyone else. Get over yourselves, God you make me hate your kind

I'm not gay, actually.. okay I do watch bi porn but I dont identify as gay. But if you cant see how gays still go through alot of shit, then you have heterosexual privilege. You cant put yourself in someone else's shoes because you've never been in that situation. You ever been thrown out of your house for being straight? No? Exactly.
>>
>>38062090
Pepe was branded a symbol of the alt right by the media. When all the newfriends flooded to pol during the 2016 election, they saw pepe being posted here and assumed this was "their board". Now there is a big shit storm, because the ideologies from the two boards oppose each other.

The two boards merged like water and oil.
>>
>>38062361
I can't stand the suffering olympics anymore. It's so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>38062359
People are allowed to disapprove of others. Sorry you can't handle that? We don't actually really disagree; I don't care if people have fun, I just don't like the general attitude of SJWs.
>>
>>38062373
The ideologies oppose each other?
>>
>>38062361
So if two people get thrown out of their houses, it's more meaningful if one is gay?
>>
>>38058555
If things like this really bother you that much; it's a good indication you are gay yourself and have issues with your own sexuality.
>>
File: 1469154919386.jpg (39KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
1469154919386.jpg
39KB, 357x384px
>>38062213
>This kind of only yesterday thinking leads people to literally believe that blacks born today are suffering from their ancestors slavery
That is objectively true though. There are people alive today who were 20 years old when Jim Crow ended.

Not even Conservatives deny that Blacks are struggling due to impositions caused by the legacy of slavery. However, Conservatives believe that reparations or enacting legislation that is racist against white people is counter-productive to solving the disparities. You can look at any statistic to see that Blacks are heavily affected by slavery still. Look at infant mortality statistics for Whites and Blacks, for instance. Trust me, I would know what Conservatives think because I am a Conservative. What you are describing (denial of the effects of slavery) is counter-factual and it is more in line with an "Alt-Right" point of view. It is a miserable point of view in my opinion because it substitutes reality with idealism, which is exactly what Liberals on the other side do. You simply can't deny that slavery has affected the Black community. If you do so, you are historically ignorant and there is not much to say about it other than that.

Cute animal for your pleasure
>>
You just care too much.

>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1387548583513.png (80KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1387548583513.png
80KB, 500x475px
>>38062450
>People are allowed to disapprove of others.
Nobody cares what you disprove or approve of. Nice way to dodge my post.
I don't know how you get around to implying that I denied you of an opinion.
Nowhere did I say such a thing.

I said nobody cares about your impotent whining and that you should focus energies on any number of more pressing issues. Your reply: "I'm butthurt, sorry you can't handle my opinion bro." Which is more impotent whining. You seem to have a serious problem with impotent whining.
>>
>>38062596
Let me summarize our argument

>who cares lol it doesn't affect you
This way of thinking is a problem
>you didn't address my argument, republicans are evil, poor drug addicts, kids will see fucked up shit no matter what, omg who cares it doesn't affect you
I care and I disapprove of SJWs
>omg no one cares way to dodge my arguments
>>
>>38062472
On one side you have a bunch of NEETs and social outcasts who reject society or are rejected by society. Individualism.

The right wing values tradition, conformity and cooperation of society. Self sacrifice for the good of the community. Collectivism.
>>
>>38062706
Iterdasting
>>
>>38062596
Theres a level of hypocrisy in your argument that i dont think youre aware of. Youre arguing that people shouldnt care about gay issues because it doesnt affect them, and then go on to list a bunch of issues that YOU think are worthy of caring about, that also likely don't affect most of the people you share this board with.

Not everyone has the same viewpoint on all these issues. Your posts only serve to reflect your own bias towards comperable issues to gay acceptance.

At the risk of generalizing, this is the problem with most liberal mindsets. You dont understand or cant accept that other people have different opinions on things. Instead you assume that people who disagree with you simply dont understand or arent intelligent enough to come to the same conclusions.
>>
>t-they're celebrating something!!!! Stoooooppp please you're making me upset >:(
>>
>>38063195
What is there to celebrate? Seems kinda dumb.
>>
>>38062410
>I can't stand the suffering olympics anymore. It's so fucking pathetic.

Let me guess, you're a white heterosexual.. I'm not even gonna say male because honestly white women have it just as good, probably even better desu.

Do people not have a right to complain when they're treated differently than others? Getting beat up for liking the same sex as you, getting demeaned for it, getting thrown out.. those things dont matter? You've never been in any of those situations so you dont understand nor TRY to understand.

>>38062495
>So if two people get thrown out of their houses, it's more meaningful if one is gay?

Depends on the situation. Lets say you have two brothers, one is gay and one is straight. They both get kicked out because they're 18, well then, one is not more meaningful than the other because their sexualities had nothing to do with the decision of being thrown out. But if the straight one gets thrown out for being a junkie and the gay one for being gay, then yes one is more meaningful than the other one. You ever heard of anyone getting thrown out for liking boys (if they're girls) or girls (if they're boys)? I haven't.. Never heard of them getting beaten up for being straight, either.
>>
>>38063226
They're celebrating their faggotry it's dumb but it doesn't affect you unless you go to the parades.
>>
>>38063235
But gays are no longer realistically oppressed, and they have popular opinion of the nation on their side. If a gay person got kicked out of the house nowadays and contacted the right people, there would be public outrage, people would volunteer to take them in, the parents would be shamed and harassed. You know you're arguing with an sjw when your race is an important factor to your arguments.
>>
>>38062560

Wow, a rational thinking person on 4chan. Very rare to see. Not to mention the whole drug problems in poor neighborhoods... it's all a really bad shitshow.
>>
>>38063195
It's not about people celebrating, though yes, the way the gays do it is sexually obscene. It's the general decline of society and critical thinking, which is tied in with their backwards identity politics and obsession with victimhood and entitlement.
>>
>>38063235
If there was a gay person who dindu nuffin and people were being dicks to him, I would side with the gay person every time. The issue is this >>38063356
>>
>>38063356
>the gays

lol anon stop calling them the gays
>>
>>38062706
>Collectivism.

Do they though? Republicans seem to be all about self-serving. MUH TAXES is a big topic with conservatives, and they hate when 5 cents of their check goes to someone's food stamps.

It seems to me like liberals are more about collectivism.. about helping each other out in time of need, instead of the "every man for himself" thinking of the right. The right cares about fetuses and want them to be live, but after they're born, they are the first ones to cry about the mom getting food stamp checks to feed the baby they wanted so bad to be born.
>>
>>38063029
>and then go on to list a bunch of issues that YOU think are worthy of caring about, that also likely don't affect most of the people you share this board with.
People are living and dying because of those issues, whether that affects the NEET losers of this board or not. Let's be honest, not much truly "affects" people who don't go outside.

The issues I mentioned are far more important than someone feeling momentary discomfort because of a rainbow flag.
>>
>>38063453
>we're more unified than they are, and we care about people more

Maybe once upon a time, but the left is deteriorating fast and becoming more violent, and it's childish attitudes like yours that help it do so
>>
>>38063466
It's not about discomfort at people being gay. It's about the way they're choosing to act as humans. No one cares if people are gay anymore.
>>
>>38058555
Yes very very.
>>
>>38063312

You're right about all of that, but it wasnt always like that.. if gays stop complaining, they'll go right back to being discriminated if conservatives have their way.

>You know you're arguing with an sjw when your race is an important factor to your arguments.

I only mentioned race because that anon said he's sick of the oppression olympics. That's the thinking of someone who has never been discriminated against for something they cant change.. when have whites been oppressed in the USA?
>>
>>38063505
We have a right to become violent. We've been oppressed and beaten down too long
>>
>>38063556
Any white person can be oppressed as long as they're in a situation where they're a minority, which is likely in certain areas of the US.

The oppression olympics IS retarded and pointless. People need to quit seeing race.
>>
>>38063558
Yeah, this is the issue I have with leftists, gay pride, all of it. I don't like people who think they have a right to be violent because of microaggressions.
>>
>>38058555
>tfw I walked in the parade twice
I did it to hang out with friends, but the parade itself isn't so bad. The problem is the crowds of people surrounding it and making all the streets and bathrooms inaccessible. Getting out to shit and wait for my bus was a matter of survival.
>>
>>38063466
We're not talking about parades here. What the parades represent and the effect it has on society is an issue just as important as the ones you listed.

I'm not a NEET, actually id probably be considered a filthy normie by many of the more hardline robots on this board. Like the vast majority of people in society, im not gay, im not addicted to opioids and dont know anyone who is, I've never been to prison, the government has no reason to want me killed, im not a soldier, and i get a healthcare package from my employer.

So why should i care more about the things on your list than about gay stuff? All off them affect me equally. My point is that people have different worldviews than you. Just because you think these things are more pressing issues doesn't mean everyone will it should. You probably think that gay liberation objectively has less affect on people and society in general, but it's only because you're not as open minded as you think you are.
>>
>>38059834
>What the fuck
>I honestly in shock right now
>CANT EVEN
>gjfpsgkrioghwrg

you know they are just letting their kid wear dresses and go by a different name and shit like that right, you cant get SRS until you are older and hormones or blockers not until you are a teenager
>>
>>38060511
Why can't more people be like her? I'm so tired of being nervous around blacks for maybe saying the wrong thing. They put so much pressure on society it really pisses me off.
>>
File: 1496447848030.jpg (39KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496447848030.jpg
39KB, 480x477px
>tfw you finally go outside
>>
>>38063770
Kek

Iriginakkkklk
>>
>>38063405
Since they are so vehement about advertising their homosexuality, what should he call them? This is the consequence of identity politics.
>>
I feel really fucking sorry for black people and what liberalism has done to them. It's treated them like they're stupid, like they don't know better, like it's okay if they fuck up because they're somehow worth less. Liberals have created the sad monster that many blacks are today. NO ONE is naturally stupid (maybe some people, but it's not based on race), but they can become stupid through the way society treats them. Liberals are systematically oppressing blacks by not treating them as equals, by refusing to criticize them or hold them accountable. And what happens? Many blacks latch on to their victimhood status because they look around and agree their lives are shit, and they've been fucking dumbed down by liberals so hard that they're more susceptible to the temptation of blame and hatred and violence. LIBERALS ARE RUINING SOCIETY.
>>
>complaining about degeneracy
>while posting on /r9k/

This board is on the spearhead of the west's cultural and social degeneration
>>
>>38064153
That's why you need to fucking STAND UP to blacks and fucking CALL THEM OUT. Telling them they're not capable of racism is racist as fuck and I would be offended as fuck if someone told me I wasn't able to do something everyone else does.
>>
>>38064164
This is what happens to no topic orange boards. Plus all the news coverage. R9k was actually a nice little community before the normies invaded. What does everyone think about making r9k a blue board?
>>
>>38064164
Everybody wants someone to hate. Like felons that hate (((pedos))).
>>
>>38064256
I don't want someone to hate desu. But some people are truly horrible.
>>
so why is degeneracy bad?
can you explain it in your own words?
>>
>>38064305
It leads people to consider the well being of others and eventually harm one another.
>>
>>38064342
It leads them to be less like to consider the well-being of others*
>>
>>38064361
>>38064342
Ok, why is that?
>>
File: The Trap Problem.png (301KB, 1192x1164px) Image search: [Google]
The Trap Problem.png
301KB, 1192x1164px
WHY WON'T THEY EVER FUCKING CHILL?
>>
>>38064396
Because people become more focused on themselves and on what makes them feel good instead of caring for their fellow man. Their minds are invaded by their own personal pleasures and how to obtain them. Their desire to do good and be decent vanishes. They spend less and less time on anything that doesn't directly gratify them.
>>
>>38062359
This bait would have gotten dozens of replies on /pol/. Well played anon, but wrong board.
>>
>>38064305
Any thinking human instinctively knows degeneracy goes against normal progress of our species.
>>
>>38063505
>and it's childish attitudes like yours that help it do so

How is my attitude childish? I'm just telling the truth about both sides.

Antifa is the one doing the violence and theyre not real liberals. They're just extreme left wing commies. Real Democrats are not communists or socialists.
>>
>>38064528
thought and instinct are mutually exclusive, try again.

>>38064465
Fair enough, but hasn't this always been happening?
Haven't people always tried to better their situation in unjust ways? Sometimes even in the name of eradicating degeneracy.

And honestly, isn't that a dangerous thought, what are you willing to do to get rid of what you perceive to be degeneracy? How far are you willing to go?
>>
>>38064561
>republicans: muh taxes grrr
>democrats: very intelligent, very united
>>
>>38058622
>using some dead guy's quote as your only argument
wew
>>
>>38064579
It's always a force that needs to be fought against, yes. The issue today is people giving up and openly embracing it and shaming anyone who wants to reject it. I should probably go further than I do in trying to battle it desu.
>>
>>38063591
>People need to quit seeing race.

I wish it was like this too anon, but the truth is that blacks are more likely to get beat up by cops than whites simply because of their race.. it's just the truth. Same with hispanics, but not as much it seems.

I dont like seeing race either but unfortunately that's the reality.
>>
>>38064635
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with cops desu. I guess they get super racist having to deal with ghetto black criminals all the time and start assuming the worst. Becoming a policeman doesn't require any extensive education or training and I think this is a major issue too. I don't know why body cams aren't mandatory at this point.
>>
>>38064579
>thought and instinct are mutually exclusive
No, they are not. Everything is thought. Idiot.
>>
>>38058555
>rainbow to indicate homosexuality
>homos think they are extremely diverse
>gay sex is actually completely black and white, homogenous
Really gets the old cogs whirring.
>>
>>38064619
So you would define degeneracy as any activity you perceive as anti-communal? That sounds like a very Stalinist idea.
Interesting, since you're supposed to be right wing, with those very /pol/ word choices and that zeal I see in your posts.

Have you ever thought about the fact that things like this >>38058555 are not, in fact, dangerous. And to an extent people should be free to do as they like, or would you disagree with that? If the extent they demand isn't given, they will need to do something about it.

You definitely should go further than shitposting if this is something that is truly important to you.

>>38064743
Say, do you know what the word instinct means?
Maybe you should try looking it up in a dictionary.
>>
>>38058758

You have an incredible victim complex, snowflake
>>
>>38059519

>The Nazis wouldn't have existed if the juden treated people fairly

This is how fucking stupid you sound. I have no problem with faggots. It's not just "they don't affect me" that causes this feeling. This is not acceptence, it's merely apathy - how has fucking APATHY been raised to a fucking virtue? I don't mind them because I think they cause no particular harm AS SUCH.

But saying that people only hold massive pride parades because they're being oppressed is fucking stupid. They usually do it because they've been fucking told to be proud of something that they just fucking are and that is the fucking essence of fucking chadness you fucking fuck.

And FUCK BLM. Bunch of fucking niggers acting like they're excused obeying the law because of muh slavery. Neo nazis are just white fucking niggers / fucking crackers.

Fuck off reddit. Anyone who's PROUD of just being a certain colour or orientation is GOING to be trouble. You just happen to have caught a little bit of the "proud to call people bigot on the internet because pride parades piss them off" pride.

Die in a fire, nigger.
>>
>>38064230
I fully support this, I fucking hate the constant stream of porn and traps. All boards not specifically devoted to porn should be blue.
>>
>>38059775
>but largely people are scared to say anything for fear of the dreaded homophobe label.
How convenient that the only evidence exists in the anecdotes of random anonymous people on the internet, eh?
>>
>>38064813
>Say, do you know what the word instinct means?
>Maybe you should try looking it up in a dictionary.
Thought and instinct are produced by the mind, not. I don't understand why you autistically latched on to that, i'm just going to assume you know this as well and are deflecting. Carry on with your silly debate.
>>
>>38064735

I think the police force is too militarizes. They prefer to hire people who have been in the military than normal civilians. Then these ex-military cops bring their mentality to the streets.. I think thats the biggest issue.

>I don't know why body cams aren't mandatory at this point.

Agreed. Although it's been known to happen that cops wearing body cams tend to just turn the cams off before beating people up, so what is even the point.
>>
>>38065005
>I don't understand why you autistically latched on to that
because there's not much else in your post to actually reply to. It's very simple "if you know you know" thing, which is sorta the level of argument I was expecting.
Thought and instinct are mutually exclusive, you can't be a thinking person and accept instinct as a valid source.
>>
>>38064933
>And FUCK BLM. Bunch of fucking niggers acting like they're excused obeying the law because of muh slavery

What? I thought BLM was mainly against police brutality against blacks, which does happen often. How is not wanting to get beat up a ridiculous thing to demand?
>>
>>38061808
So you're saying southerners are a bunch of primitives who think roller blading magically makes you a homosexual?
>>
>>38058555
It just makes me sad that I hate the vast majority of people I know but that's about it.
>>
>>38064813
Everyone has to be a little selfish, but I admire selflessness and humility as virtues. I'm not very educated or even politically decided; I just really, really, really hate the SJW approach to things, as well as the "fuck everyone else, do what you want" as a virtue culture. I understand the incentive to adopt this attitude because of how harshly people judge one another, and people want to be freed from that burden and to protect themselves. But they do it imperfectly and often become what they're protecting themselves from. I don't like watching people mistreat each other because they're afraid. I'm rambling, and I don't think I have the answers for how the world should change or what everyone should do, and I'm imperfect and mentally ill myself.
>>
>>38065186

Eh, people arent that great generally, so I know that feel.

Individually people can be good, but humanity as a whole looks pretty shit. Probably why aliens dont visit us.
>>
>>38058590
>believing the jew lies
>>
>>38065238
I'd say most individuals are pretty bad between all the drugs, stupidity, casual sex, dumb social norms, lack of decency...etc
>>
>>38065171
Pretty much just shitposting trying to accuse people of having privilege any chance I get
>>
>>38065237
This is a far more thoughtful post that I was expecting.
>>
>>38058555
>Is anyone else sick of this fucking degeneracy?
Oh, hello, Leddit
>Caring this much about what fags do to feel good about themselves
>>
>>38058758
i dont leave my house so i never have a problem
>>
>>38058555
>>38058750

None of the /pol/sters on this website are any different from the SJWs in OP's pic related. You're all collectivist swine who irrationally concern themselves with other people's behavior. You all feel some sort of connection to. as well as concern for the rest of the white race, even though their activities have nothing to do with you. It's all collective, identity-driven thinking.

>>38058590

Man kind didn't evolve in nation-states, just small tribes that wiped their asses with leafs. Oogar in the big nipple ring tribe 20,000 years ago never felt bothered all day round just because some white bitch in another tribe was getting fucked by a nigger. This world has always been jam packed with retardation and suffering. Just because we're on the internet all day watching it doesn't mean that the whole world is our "cooperative group" all of a sudden. Irrationally feeling connected to things that are beyond yourself will only make you share the pain that the rest of the world experiences.
>>
>>38065289
It was all thanks to you anon.
>>
>>38065077

There definitely isn't a point if you give the cop a way to turn the camera off, and especially if turning the camera off before an alleged beating isn't considered as strong evidence that the beating happened by a jury. Currently juries kinda act like "Well, the camera was off so anything could've happened, I'll err on the side of the cop," which is retarded. They're just generally unwilling to convict police and as a result the police have little fear of reprisal for anything bad they do.

Doesn't surprise me, though, given the juries I've been on have been disproportionately old white people from suburbs who probably think all cops are knights in shining armor. Not sure if it's different anywhere else but generally anyone who isn't white and close to retirement age has too much shit to do to sit on a jury for long enough to try that kind of case. Jury of your peers my ass.

Body cams would help, but what really needs to happen is different training and a different mindset for police when on duty. Racism certainly plays a role in all this shit, but I think even if you could wave a wand and erase every hint of racism from the mind of every cop tomorrow there would still be way more shootings than there need to be.
>>
Doesn't bother me, I've no probelms with gays. It's a subtle fuck you to muslims and haters so I kind of like it.
>>
>>38065328
/pol/ doesn't act like the word owes them an apology
>>
>>38065274
>I'd say most individuals are pretty bad between all the drugs, stupidity, casual sex, dumb social norms, lack of decency...etc
>Placing drugs, casual sex and lack of decency in with stupidity and dumb social norms
>>
>>38065451
I'm just tossing examples that come to mind, it's not in order, it's just what I happen to see.
>>
File: happy-cop.jpg (112KB, 865x960px) Image search: [Google]
happy-cop.jpg
112KB, 865x960px
>>38065077
>>38064735

The body cam debate is more centered around practicality of expense, usefulness, and privacy concern than whether or not police should be held more accountable.
>>
>>38058555
I dont get it, you want gay parades to stop, or the overall gayness to stop?
>>
>>38065105
Instinct is just fast thinking from experience. There isn't any other reply to give, your question is stupid in itself, "why does degeneracy bad"...
>>
>>38065526
>Instinct is just fast thinking from experience
then how do people without any experience at all exhibit instinctual action? You know, babies for instance.

>your question is stupid in itself, "why does degeneracy bad"
It really isn't because "degeneracy" doesn't literally mean degeneracy, but rather what is called "degeneracy" by the people who use the word extensively. I thought that this was obvious in the context of the thread.
>>
>>38065399
>Not allowing queers equal rights for years
>Branding them as disgusting and perverse
>Not letting them get married
>Finally legalize it after many years
>Fags rejoice and start taking advantage of their behaviour being normalized finally
>Start spazzing out
>Wander around NY with blowup dolls, dildos and men in bondage gear at NY pride parades
>Anon wonders why they're doing this
>>
>>38065579
There are no people without experience, or people acting without consciously choosing so.
>>
this thread is full of irony and hipocracy
some of you are straight delusional and have very little idea of modern humanity, society and civilization.
>>
>>38065274

Most people dont do drugs, arent stupid, and dont have tons of sex anon. The people you know must be shit if thats your impression of the normal individual.
>>
>>38065712
Ok, that's a statement, what do you have to back it up?
>>
>>38065639
This is a really good point I had not considered. Now I feel sorry for them as monsters created by hateful people when indeed they are not monsters. Thank you for changing my heart.
>>
>>38065728
It's a lot of people actually, maybe not most but even people working good jobs with an education are like this.
>>
>>38065486
That's a really kawaii happy cop.
>>
>>38065741
I assume you're joking.
>>
>>38065834
No, unfortunately it isn't.
Have you heard about the "burden of proof"?
>>
>>38065866
HAHAHAHA FUCKING OWNEEEDDD
>>
>>38065971
That's not what this is about, though.
I just want to talk about this, but minimalist replies that boil down to empty claims make it very difficult to even hold a conversation.

Besides, there are instances of people acting without consciously choosing (consider tics for instance), therefore "there are NO people [...] acting without consciously choosing so" is a false statement. Had you actually tried backing your statement with evidence, you wouldn't have made it in the first place because you would have put some thought into it, you would have seen the most obvious thing.
>>
>>38066090
Not the anon you were talking with but maybe the thoughts people have when they do things instinctively are just under their radar, though are still thoughts. Though that would go against a anon's argument that everything people do is conscious, because if I understand conscious action correctly, I understand it to mean acting with intended purpose.
>>
>>38066213
But then again maybe there is always an intended purpose...
>>
>>38065328
>Irrationally feeling connected to things that are beyond yourself will only make you share the pain that the rest of the world experiences.

That's profound and helpful.
>>
File: fwjlkgfss.jpg (9KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
fwjlkgfss.jpg
9KB, 292x173px
Just shut it.
>>
>>38066452
Fuck off you faggot
Originalio post
Original
>>
File: 1498749046476.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498749046476.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
This is the kind of thing Our Lady of Akita (1973) was warning us about
>>
File: 1214206.jpg (97KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
1214206.jpg
97KB, 786x576px
Classic marxist idea of The Oppressed vs. The Oppressors. They fight for so called "rights" while neglecting responsibility for any of their suffering.
>>
>>38058555
Yes.
There are next to no qt, sex-shy, romantic, masculine gays left because of this shit.

I need my qt, sex-shy, romantic, masculine bf! Why must my own minority be a li'l shit and ruin that for me?
>>
>>38067276
What responsibility do they have for being shunned by people?
>>
>>38067386
People create much of their own suffering. Blaming all your suffering on someone else is folly
>>
>>38067386
The fact that you blame all of what's wrong in your life on your oppressors makes you look like a weak piece of shit.

"To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities - I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not - that one endures."
-Nietzsche
>>
File: Pol.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pol.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>38067470
>>38067554
Of course, getting their asses kicked in high school for being massive faggots is their own fault. Just stop being yourself and problem solved. Nice edgepost.
>>
>>38067276
>neglecting responsibility for any of their suffering.
>R9K
>>
>>38067628
I wouldn't say to stop being themselves. I would say to become the best version of themselves before they go around telling everyone else that THEY need to change. Outside authority means nothing to those who bear the weight of life and become "who they are."
>>
>>38067628
It always depends on the context. Everyone suffers. Yes, sometimes they're innocent. However readily do they hatefully blame everyone else, or do they learn through their experiences?
>>
File: 11498684716106.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
11498684716106.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>38067739
>>38067695
>>38067554
The Nietzsche quote is exactly what they're doing though. They're going to their little parades and being happy with who they are and rubbing it in everyone's face.
You're just assuming that they're going to go home and whine about 'muh injustice'
but actually, that's what you're doing.
>>
>>38067799
I am always stricken at the monster that is revealed to me when a person rubs their so called happiness in another person's face.
>>
>>38067799
You didn't understand what I wrote so I guess this conversation is over
>>
What is this, the 1970's? It's 2017!

Why do you even care? I t d o e s n t a f f e c t y o u. They're just like you and me. Love is love. And love trumps hate.
>>
>>38067930
Which post was yours?

>>38067914
I don't particularly like it either.
> I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not - that one endures
That's them enduring.
>>
>>38068125
No one who is truly proud of themselves and is humble about it feels the need to have a parade and shove it in peoples faces. It's not endurance, it's self-pity.
>>
>>38068026
I think the appropriate argument is to love your neighbor. Saying who cares, it doesn't affect you is a retaliation against people thinking that the public sexual behavior is too much, because obviously they feel it does affect them. Those people need to take your advice and not concern themselves with things that don't really relate to them directly, but maybe the lgbt community should also tone it down a bit. As long as no one is compromising, gays will get more extreme and outsiders will get more disgusted with them. People need to have understanding for each other and where they're coming from, but the lgbt message is fuck those people, and "those people" are naturally going to feel attacked and respond in kind and maybe even start having a problem where they didn't before. Everyone needs to compromise for each other, but of course, no one wants to do that, and those that do tend to just not participate at all. And then there is some concern about who committed the original wrong, and presumably that would be harming and not accepting homosexuals, but you have to understand that culture is an ever-changing thing and that if you were a kid around a bunch of adults damming gays and no one your age in your community accepted them, and there was no counter-culture participating in supporting them, you probably wouldn't be either. It's easy to call someone a piece of shit, and difficult to try and have compassion and understanding for their situation, because it requires a little thinking as opposed to a gut reaction, since the people you regard as pieces of shit will naturally not be people you identify with. There are lines people should not cross, and most reasonable people these days believe those lines are related to harming others, and being gay by itself does not harm anyone. People are hung up on past abuse, but children born within the last 30 years have been taught to accept gays. This is the reality.
>>
>>38068026
Top shelf satire my friend! Libshits BTFO
#SHADILAY XD
>>
>>38068367
Having a pride parade in and of itself doesn't really prove anything. You'll have to be more specific about what upsets you.
>>
>>38068376
Stop taking shit-tier bait.
>>
>>38058659
are you trans because your zircon-kin-lover told you to? faggot.
>>
>>38059297
>robot
>feelings
Pick one.

Also, >>>/reddit/
>>
>>38068418
Think of it as a general reply to the who cares doesn't affect you argument.
>>
>>38068367
What about a parade in and of itself is inherently wrong or 'shoving it in people's face?'
It's like saying going to a video game convention is shoving your love of video games in someone's face by having an event specifically for it. The only people that care are the ones opposing gay rights.
>>
>>38068367
>Vegans are shoving it in my face
>Gays are shoving it in my face
>Trannies are shoving it in my face
People just like different things to you, my friend.
>>
>>38058555
imagine being the faggots who run 4chan

imagine being a clique of tryhard striver hipsters and then having the only notable thing you've done in your life become a clearinghouse for everything you hate

ha ha
>>
>>38068367
These are demonstrations for equal rights with other people, i don't get how it became a philosophical question of them having to the best versions of themselves. Like sure, everyone should put in effort despite whatever disadvantages they have in life. But if you face disadvantages based on race or sexuality or whatever, it's valid to want such trends corrected in society. Because it's unfair. And if you were the one getting the short end of the stick, you would try their best, but you wouldn't say "everyone should just suck it up". It's not whining, otherwise we might as well pretend there are zero social issues.
>>
>>38068628
Good post. People need to have empathy for each others struggles even if they don't go through them themselves. Demanding that empathy however causes resistance because people don't like to be told what to do or how to feel. So people that would have been perfectly happy to support you may be very put off by feeling forced to and instead go against you.
>>
>pride
It's a very varied event.
But the premise needs replacement.
We wouldn't have [normal] pride be accepted anywhere.
So I don't see why you should use that language or these ideas. Acceptance is a much better word. That's what the goal should be
>>
I saw some video of a gay pride parade from this year where people were marching against Trumpcare, so hey.. it's not just about gay rights anymore it seems.
>>
>>38058555
Yes, but it wont end. Patiently await the collapse of the empire so we can hang the kike puppets who are rotting it.
>>
>>38058590
i love individualism and freedom. fuck fascism.
>>
>>38069086
No leftist march or gathering is ever about anything specific desu
>>
>>38069117
This loose and ill-defined boogeyman word is irritating. Antifa is one of the worst "political" groups
>>
>>38069174
>This loose and ill-defined boogeyman
All political groups have them.
>The Jews
>The patriarchy
>>
>>38059519
Found the gay
>>
>>38069174
modern fascism is the alt reich.
>>
>>38069012
I don't support the kind of people who easily get angered at others and snap at them and do bad things (like the way antifa punches people), which is what I assume you meant by people who go too far in demanding empathy. I sympathize that they are frustrated, but yeah it's hypocritical. In any case, getting people to change in any socially significant way, is a slow process, but I am optimistic that progress will be made.
>>
>>38069249
First of all. Groups of citizens coming together cannot be fascist because they do not hold any power and if anyone is authoritarian in their dealings, it's antifa and the SJWs. Just watch some of their gatherings. They quickly direct you to "someone in charge" are violent, hostile, intolerant, and order people around. They act like thugs or cops
>>
>>38069118

True.

I'd rather them bitch about other things than just about gay pride though. But then again, I'm not conservative so it doesnt bother me.
>>
>>38069437
A lot of things bother me about the modern world but wasting my time hating others or getting upset about things I can't control just isn't sensible. If people are good to me, I'm good to them. Personal sanity is precious and must be carefully guarded. I think this is part of the problem, but we may as well make the most of it.
>>
God you're just such a stupid cunt
>>
>>38058555
Yes, fuck gay people. There are lots of them on here fwiw
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.