[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170630_111937.png (688KB, 1080x1196px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_111937.png
688KB, 1080x1196px
Will pedophilia ever be socially acceptable? My first answer is no fucking way, but consider the following:

Raise kids with this kind of shit: https://youtu.be/VhNbGTnA53s (pic related) and in our "fuck everyone else and do what you want" cultural climate, and you create children who...

>accept more and more degenerate shit at a young age
>grow up terrified to think critically of people's sexuality

And eventually it will be the children, raised in this culture of "everyone's sexuality is valid and you're a shitlord if you so much as think about it negatively", who will embrace this way of thinking, and call for total acceptance and tolerance of pedophilia, and in many cases will be egged on by actual pedophiles.

Discuss.
>>
>>38058432
I wish I could live in that future desu
>>
>>38058432
sexual activities involving mutually consenting parties of legal age, would be permitted

people with the urge to commit sexual activities not included in the above, may be sent to psych, especially for serious urges like pedophilia

You know it really isn't hard to explain why pedophilia is wrong, but that a bunch of other sexual stuff not involving children, would be different
>>
>>38058432
>adults can consent to whatever degerate shit they like
>children can't

No. pol always tries shitty false flag operations eevery so often and tehy all fail
>>
It's getting there.

The entire trans children movement is pushing this ideology that children know their gender better than their parents or doctors, the logical next step is extending this to consent. Children have the right to determine their gender therefore they should have the right to consent. It's pretty fucked. First the trannies co-opted the gay rights movement, now they are coming for, and inside your children.
>>
>>38058927
i dont think creepy virgins would be socially acceptable even in the future
>>
>>38059131
Yes but child prostitutes would be
>>
>>38059104
>coming for and inside

anon.
>>
why the fuck do kids need to know about drag

do kids need to know other adult concepts like genocide or some shit
>>
File: HIM.jpg (96KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HIM.jpg
96KB, 1000x1000px
>>38058432
>you finally realize the creator of the powerpuff girls was so redpilled he depicted Satan as being a pedophilic tranny.
>>
>>38059104
Don't worry anon, I can't tell you my name but I am currently on a quest right now. A quest to get rid of the evil that is festering not only america but the world. I will tell you this though, remember the words "lonely lovers" you will know who to follow after that
>>
>>38059207
And crab otherkin.
>>
>>38059210
Based Aziz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
>>
>>38059210
t. fat LARPing neet
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.