[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brother stole my headphones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1496516910391.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496516910391.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
My brother stole my fucking headphones and when I went to confront him he lied and my dad took his side.

This kid is a fucking 12 year old fat fucking thief, he needs to be beat up, he needs to be beat within an inch of his life for taking my shit. He thinks I'm fucking dumb enough NOT TO KNOW WHERE THE FUCK I LESVE MY SHIT.

I am going to fuck this kid up when my dad leaves. I'm 21 years old, I should not be having my own fucking home and worrying about a damn thief

I'm going to literally beat this fucker up till he tells me where the fuck my headphones are when I come in from work man
>>
>>38058364
Honestly, do it. The world needs less faggot little liars.
>>
>>38058364
Yeah, you actually should do this. It's the only way he'll learn.
>>
>>38058364
At 21 your dad is likely to kick you out or if one of them calls the cops you go away for assault on a minor. Not worth it over some 20$ headphones. Put a lock on your door and treat him as shitty as possible from now on but don't assault him.
>>
>>38058364
>Share a room with brother as a kid
>Manga goes missing
>Swears blind he didn't take it
>Our mother takes his side and basically says "get over it faggot"

I found out later he traded it to his friend in school. I'm glad that fat fuck got done for statutory rape.
>>
>>38058379
>>38058404
I will man, this is my home. I will get even man. Nobody fucking steals shit and gets away. He knows what he did was wrong and still lying? Just waiting till dad leaves, ima fucking tear him a new asshole.

>>38058405
People dont learn without having their shit kicked in. This is actually my home, I own this. My dad and bro just live with me, I won't allow this fat ass will get away with it
>>
>>38058435
he raped someone? what happened?
>>
>>38058504
He fucked a 13 year old when he was 16, she told him she was 16. Stupid fuck did it in her house and her mother found the used condom.
>>
>>38058493
>This is actually my home
then kick him out
>>
install cameras to catch the next time he steals something, if you can put a camera in his room too so you can find out where he is hiding the headphones.
>>
>>38058493
Did you win the lottery or something? How do you have a house already at 21?
>>
>>38058493
can you live stream it??
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>38058989
By role-playing. It's obviously not his house
>>
If you own the house just threaten to evict them if they don't return it.
>>
>>38058364
Just kill him, the feeling will be worth it. It will also learn your parents to not take his side.
>>
>>38059018
>>38059042
It's an apartmemt. I own it
>>
>>38059522
lol you dont own shit, the landlord does.

Unless you own a whole apartment complex?
>>
>>38058364
...just get some more headphones?
Better yet, since your dad doesn't care, fucking break those headphones and see what your brother does.
>>
>>38058548
>you can be arrested for that

just bluck my blit up blam
>>
>>38059547
oh my god shut the fuck up you know what he meant
>>
>>38059695
this is r9k, the home of the most entitled shitbags imaginable. So no, I dont know what he meant.

There have been recent threads about kiddos trashing their apartments and saying "why is my landlord getting mad???? I rent it out! It's LITERALLY my property until I stop paying for it!"

OP is talking about invoking physical violence in a place he "owns" but he doesnt actually fucking own it and if his little brother bitches to the guy who actually owns the place they could all be evicted.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.