[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without raging, ask a normie living in Japan anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3608.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3608.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
Without raging, ask a normie living in Japan anything.
>>
>>38058362
How long did it take to realize you made a huge mistake?
>>
>>38058362
Ok, what the fuck is in that bowl there?
>>
>>38058362
how's the weather

origalino
>>
Enjoy working.
>>
>>38058362
how shitty is the food there ? When i went there a few years ago i lost 3 kg in a month cuz i wasn t eating that shit
>>
do all the people who want to live in Japan because of it's "aestheticrs" (neon lights, small towns, somewhat minimalism etc.) just have a Paris syndrome?
>>
>>38058386
Still haven't. I love it here.

>>38058391
It's a bowl of ramen from a ramen shop around town called Teppen. The picture doesn't do it justice but it's super tasty and unique. If you're ever able to come to Mito, the capital of Ibaraki prefecture, you've gotta check it out.

>>38058399
It's the rainy season but it hasn't rained in a few days now. Super humid tonight.

>>38058406
Thanks, though I'm just an exchange student. But I do work part time.

>>38058409
What don't you like?

>>38058410
Hmm, I think it's more of a "grass is greener on the other side" kind of thing. It's just soooooooo different that it has a very magical air. But after 6 months or so you get used to it and you start to see things from the Japanese perspective and realize how mundane everything actually is.
>>
Can I ask you to get off the board, please?
>>
>>38058538
i definitly don t like asian food in general, not my type tho. But i wen to n the trip with my family, and my mum ended up gaining 2 kg, so i guess it s just me
>>
Are the women pure and beautiful? Do they like white guys?
>>
>>38058362
Do you live your whole life with your head tilted 90 degrees or is that only when you take a picture?
>>
>>38058362
this is easily way worse than BEING RIGHT ON THIS FUCKING BOARD

NORMAL FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD AND OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38058538
Why are you a normie anon? How long are you in Japan for?
>>
>>38058362
Why do you load wallpaper sized blurry pics of soup that no one wants to wait to download?
>>
>>38060078
>no one wants to wait to download
look at this fag and his slow ass internet lmao bet you live in a third world country ayy
>>
File: 1498758010236.jpg (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498758010236.jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
>>38058362
What's the landscape like?
What are the beaches like?
Isn't it really expensive trying to find red meat there?
How's the public transportation?

Here's a random picture of a MILF
>>
Hows it feel to be in a society where everyone knows or assumes you're a weeb yet will never accept you as an actual Japanese no matter how good you are at their language?
Have you witnessed any suicides yet?
>>
Ever been to Okinawa? Marine fag here that just got pcs orders there in a few months
>>
You're a normie, and you ruin everywhere you go. Why would I be interested in your mundane shit life ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.