[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fordyce Spots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: Fordyce Penile.jpg (27KB, 300x124px) Image search: [Google]
Fordyce Penile.jpg
27KB, 300x124px
There HAS to be some way to get rid of this. It looks disgusting. I was told that girls don't care but just the other day I popped one and puss came out. How could a girl like a penis that has little puss-pockets all over it?
>>
>>38058297
just dont tell them about the pus part. I'm sure you've noticed only like 1 in 20 are "poppable". Girls generally don't notice and nothing online says they're pimples so they'll look it up go "huh thats weird" and forget about it
>>
File: penile-papules-.jpg (23KB, 507x278px) Image search: [Google]
penile-papules-.jpg
23KB, 507x278px
>>38058297
don't have those, but I have pic related
I'm a virgin, so I'm not sure if it's a big deal or not
>>
>>38058377
>>38058297
I have both and have never experienced that girls found it ugly
>>
File: tmp_7269-1498140362985986781595.jpg (30KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7269-1498140362985986781595.jpg
30KB, 540x405px
>>38058297
I have them as well, I used to stress about it a lot as a teen, but really not one girl has said anything about it, I don't think they even notice this shit, plus I'm sure they're even more self conscious about their vaginas
>>
>>38058297
According to my chinese carpets girls actually like it
>>
>>38058411
>>38058431
If it were up to me you would have been banned by now.
>>
drink lots of water, decreases their definition supposedly so does exfoliating your dick and using other skin treatments
>>
>>38058297
I had 14 big ones on my ball sack. Went to the dermatologist about it. He removed them all for me. It was painful but fine. Balls look better. Can finally not worry about it anymore.
>>
Remove the big ones with a razor blade. They're under a very thin layer of skin so it is easy, you just have to be careful for obvious reasons..
>>
is it safe to prick them with a needle?
>>
>>38058297
Is that what those are called? I've had a few of them since I was about 12 (at least that's when I noticed them) so I know they're not an STD. Do they ever go away? Can you remove them?
>>
>>38059500
Yes, but it won't get rid of them. You need to remove the "sac" or it will grow again. Cut the skin with a blade and squeeze the whole thing out, without popping it. It is the easiest way.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't care what my dick looks like or the size really?
I got these >>38058377 but couldn't give a fuck, my dick wont see a woman anyway, so its nothing really to worry, i have bigger issues than that
>>
>>38059532
>Cut the skin with a blade
imagine the pain, the blood...
>>
>>38058297
at least you don't have a hairy dick
and i don't mean a bush on your pelvis, i mean actual hairs all over your shaft
ive been refused by two whores already and trying to shave it is terrifying and painful
>>
>>38059574
No pain, and only a little blood. As I said it is a very shallow cut (it HAS to be, otherwise you pop it, it loses its shape and it makes it harder to squeeze it out). It really isn't worse than a shaving cut, sometimes it barely even bleeds.
>>
>>38059591
i thought everyone has hairs on their shaft since i do, and yes it is difficult to shave
>>
>>38059653
a few is normal, yes, but im VERY hairy
even im disgusted by it desu
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (32KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.jpg
32KB, 520x520px
Fordyce spots can be treated with tea tree oil.
>>
>>38059591
>>38059653
Do you guys have hair on your fingers too?
>>
>>38059450
>he removed them

how
>>
>>38060191
>hair on fingers
iktf anon, i have hair on my fingers between the first and second knuckles of my hands as well as on the back of my palms leading to wrists...

I'm looking for a method to thin or safely/cheaply remove the hair there (permanently) as well as other parts of my body.

any suggestions?
>>
I have those on shaft and balls. Went to doctor to see if I can get them removed and she said it doesn't matter. I feel like it does since some women have questioned it and I don't want a dog ugly cock.
>>
>>38059725
how you just put that stuff on your dick everyday or something?
>>
>>38060288
He basically put on a bandaid and told me to rip it off after 3 hours
>>
>>38060343
I hear that if you pick them for long enough (pulling them off, with the root) they can dissapear. Might take months, or years though.
Just make it a routine to pull them out as soon as you can, when they grow out.
>>
I had them in my teens, went away by themselves by my early twentys
>>
>>38060999
I've plucked my knuckle hairs for year now.
Still growing strong, and if I let them grow back, they're all messed up and pointing in all sorts of directions.
Better shave them or do nothing.
>>
>>38060999
i plucked my unibrow for years and now I dont have to do it anymore... should work
>>
>>38061254
got them in my teens, 32 and theyre still here. the cream from the dermatologist didnt work.
>>
>>38058297

I think penis amputation is a bit too much
>>
>>38060379
Dilute it or you'll get a nasty rash.
>>
Girls don't even mind them once you explain what they are after all they have to deal with their own bodies that produce variously bad smelling fluids all the damn time not to mention the rashes and razorburns or whatever.
>>
just say "huh, ive never seen a vagina like THAT before" and the your dickpimples will be the last thing on her mind. even the hottest woman is 20x more self-concious than you.
>>
File: DEVLISH.jpg (98KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
DEVLISH.jpg
98KB, 409x409px
>>38062482
This is true. Any comment about a woman's body will BTFO her forever and send her into suicide watch.
t. ex-normie
>>
>>38062482
Trufacts. Women are super self conscious about their vaginas.
>>
>>38058297
I've been trying to figure out what these things are for years, OP. Thanks for finally giving me a name, and the reassurance that they aren't anything more serious.
>>
>>38059591
Y u no buy electric body groomer?

I have bought a Philips and it works like magic everywhere!
>>
>>38058297
>I popped one and puss came out
Do you have herpes or something? I've never felt the desire to pop one and I doubt I even could because they're just related to hair.
>>
>>38058297
They add texture. Some condoms literally have little spots all over them just like that. Girls like them. And it wasn't puss, it was an undeveloped hair follicle. Like on your nose there isn't hair there either, and what comes out is not puss from that area either.
>>
>>38058297
I have had those as long as I can remember and I never thought of them as being abnormal.
>>
>>38064131
>tfw my nose does have hairs growing on top
>>
>>38064283
Neanderthals are supposed to be extinct. You're like an actual double nigger.
>>
>>38064131
So what you're saying is, my dick is literally "enhanced for her pleasure"? That's awesome. Too bad I'm almost a wizard anyway.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.