[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

80% of men over the age of 18 are virgins. But only 1% of women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: umadbro.png (526KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
umadbro.png
526KB, 593x594px
80% of men over the age of 18 are virgins. But only 1% of women are virgins. How did this happen?
>>
2000% of men over the age of 79 are virgins, but only -9182^12 % of women are.
How did this happen?
>>
>>38058224

Because every girl is a slut and the only men who get to have sex are the "good looking" ones.
>>
>>38058224
where you getting these statistics, your ass?
>>
:o >:OOOO
[:
()()
| |
| |
[--]
>>
>>38058267
This one is really tough desu you just can't explain that
>>
>>38058224

20% of men (chads) are having sex with 99% of the girls. A couple cyborgs might get lucky every now and then but the numbers still stand.
>>
>>38058224
please tell me that's a really small cup :((((
>>
>>38058224
There's this woman who wants me. all I need to do is whatsapp her and invite her to my house to dinner and I'll fuck her brains out until I get fed up with her. Should I lose my virginity or wait for something better to come along. I'm, a neet introvert with no social interactions and also a wizard. Should I trade in my powers for a very high chance of VD?
>>
>>38058224
Source? I'm asking originally.
>>
I think it's actually that 13% of men that are virgins at 18 and 10% of females.

For ages 40+ 1% of men are virgins and around 0.3% of women are.
>>
>>38058224
There are more sexually predatory men who target females with low self esteem and issues, so more of them will get fucked by chad because he gets off from the power play or manipulation or just want someone to fuck effortlessly

There are fewer women who does this with weak men, though they do exist
>>
>>38058224
You pulled some numbers out of your ass to make a bait thread. It's obvious for everyone but sad virgins will still bump your thread to justify the fact that they can't manage to get a date
>>
>>38059629
sorry couldn't be bothered to make my own thread. I'm going now, to buy some french wine.
>>
>>38058606
its normal size cup anon,

chad is a big guy everywhere and you know it
>>
>>38060622
How extremely painful
>>
File: callOFPussy.jpg (55KB, 934x550px) Image search: [Google]
callOFPussy.jpg
55KB, 934x550px
eh
It feels like getting checked out and visible cum faces on females just out in public at the store, in elevators, etc
It feels like having people open doors for you and calling you 'Sir' when they're older than you are
It feels like the whole room shutting the fuck up whenever you make the smallest comment because everyone is attentive to your authoritative presence
It feels like being a celebrity, a God amongst mortals

It feels like your qtp2t girlfriend calling you DADDY in bed and begging you to fill her pussy up with your cum

That's what it feels like to be 8+/10
>>
honestly most guys these days are beta nu-males

also nice made up statistics bro. 18+ is a wide bracket, no way 80% of guys 18-99+ are virgins, that's just stupid logic
>>
>>38058224
Thay statistic is mindblowing..

Women are truly sluts!
*does sonic dash motion and votes for Trump 2020
>>
>>38060659
For us.
original
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.