[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ban newfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 072.jpg (136KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
072.jpg
136KB, 800x1203px
Being blatantly new should be a bannable offence. I propose a 1 year ban, since that is how long a newfag ought to lurk in order for his posting to be permitted.

Discuss.
>>
>>38057683
You perfectly embodied her, OP.
Rude and cold
>>
>>38057683
impossible to implement unless an account system is introduced but that would eliminate anonimity
>>
>>38057715
Not true; an IP ban is sufficient. Even if they evade the ban, the newfag will know to lurk for at least a while longer before posting again. It will at least act as a disincentive for them to post on their first day, or post again without familiarising themselves with the board culture once they've evaded the ban, or posting low quality, ban-worthy replies once the ban is lifted. 4chan users must be fearful of being banned, without a meaningful restriction on free speech.

>>38057708
Yukinoshita was never rude.
>>
>>38057885
>Yukinoshita was never rude
She felt rejects to many times that she decided to look other like shit
Don't you agree, do you ?
>>
>>38057916
Try again. This time in English, preferably.
>>
>1 year ban
should be 2 desu
>>
I agree. Fuck newfags, fuck summer, we need to go back to 2012 4chan before this site became mainstream and infested with normies
>>
>>38059238
>we need to go back to 2012 4chan
Not far enough.
>>
>>38059302
We should go back before the rule "raiding is ban-able" have been added
>>
>>38057885
>Yukinoshita was never rude.
She was rude in her own way. She said all that trash about helping people and changing the world, but didn't hesitate to be snarky and arrogant towards those that actually needed changing.
>>
>>38059378
Raiding is one of the many things that contributed to the site's downfall.
>>
>>38059238
That's funny because people also complained about newfags back in 2012 and those newfags now seem to populate most of 4chan.
>>
>>38059513
We have always complained about newfags
>>
>>38059513
And back to 2010 people complained about newfags...
And back to 2008 people complained about newfags...same for 2007 and 2006

>>38059474
Yeah..if you say so
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.