[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9gay/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0558.jpg (77KB, 470x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
77KB, 470x419px
How do you meet gay men?

Do you meet them at all?

Have you come out of the closet yet?
>>
From what I hear it's easy to meet them for a quick hump but impossible to make friends, it's like a no honor among theives type deal. Otherwise why do you think they'd make girl friends at all?
>>
File: darkpain.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
darkpain.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>38057482
I'm deep in the closet and luckily I'm a bifaggot or I'd probably be utterly miserable. As it is now I'm content to keep my gay feels on the internet, in real life most gays are hypersexual faggots who would make terrible bfs so I'm not missing out on much.

No matter if you're into guys or girls everyone's become a bunch of whores. I'll probably transcend to wizardhood at this rate.
>>
i think i have left it too late now, especially to be a bottom. i am currently doing butt exercises to try and get a nice, big firm butt that guys will want to pound

but i think i'll always be too scared to go through with anything, because i am a pussy that lives his whole life in fear
>>
>>38057582
show us your bottom
>>
>>38057577
Why are you in the closet anon? If you don't live with your parents, they'll never know, and most people won't judge for it. Also, those hypersexual ones have the best boipussy
>>
>>38057482
I don't because there's no such thing as an attractive gay man who isn't a whore.
>>
>>38057655
i've literally only started this week, so it's just a boring little bottom right now
>>
>>38057751
all bottoms (male) are beautiful

post it anon :3
>>
The only place I've been able to meet other gay men who weren't irritating loose assed HIV infected faggots is online
>>
i don't get how people get the guts to go through with it, that's my issue

i live around London so i have every colour and nationality of cock available, no excuses, but still can't go through with it
>>
>>38057774
i'm not at home right now so i can't

i want to show it off when it's decent anyway
>>
>straight men on /r9k/ can't get girls
>"Fuck all women! They're all entitled sluts."
>gay men on /r9k/ can't get guys
>"Fuck all men! They're all emtitled sluts
>>
One of my gay friends fucked 7 guys in a day just to prove a point.
Just a thought OP san
>>
>>38057915
what was the point he was trying to prove exactly?
>>
>>38057914
It's almost as if the human race is a buch of entitled sluts.
>>
>>38057663
I don't want to be known as "the gay one" around campus and lose the little chance of me getting pussy that I have left. And I'd rather not get pozzed for one or two times fucking the "best boipussy," that doesn't seem like it's worth enough to be stuck with a disease for a lifetime
>>
If you want a bf you need to be a slut until you meet someone
>>
>>38058692
Nigga, what. Your reputation in college doesn't mean anything unless you're a huge whore.

If you talk to a girl, she probably didn't know you existed before that interaction.
>>
>>38057988
This. But men are definitely worse. Most hetero incel shits on /r9k/ project their issues onto women and call anyone who won't fuck them a "whore". This is literally as old as language.

Gay men, on the other hand, really are insufferable whores.
>>
File: 1416262985379.jpg (78KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1416262985379.jpg
78KB, 667x1000px
oops, wrong thread? icky boobies XDDDD
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.