[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /schizoid/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0186.jpg (69KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
69KB, 550x366px
>want no friends
>have no friends

>want no job
>have no job

I only wish more of you could be this way, it's freeing.

It's like pic related but it feels good man.
>>
>>38057313
You're full of shit if this isn't inhibiting your quality of life enough to make you want to scream. I'm schizophrenic and trying to hold down a job so I don't wind up living on the streets and it's killing me. I hear them talk when I'm at home.
>>
File: Foresthome.jpg (881KB, 1240x824px) Image search: [Google]
Foresthome.jpg
881KB, 1240x824px
Me but
>want no friends
>have 3 different friend groups I somehow got into
>at any one time someone somewhere wants to invite me to hang out with them
>literally never want to go
>all I want is to live in a secluded comfy house

I agree though, OP. It is definitely freeing not to have to rely on anyone for your happiness/social needs
>>
>>38057334
Schizophrenic =/= schizoid
>>
>want friends when I don't have them
>want no friends when I have them

what am I? I always thought I might be a bit schizoid cause I don't having close relationships but I don't know
>>
File: 21st_Century_Schizoid_Man.jpg (13KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
21st_Century_Schizoid_Man.jpg
13KB, 220x220px
>>38057515
you're a fucking normie. schizoids have 0 interest in friends and relationships, not even to keep up the appearance of being """normal"""
>>
The whole concept of a schizoid personality """disorder""" is a spook, because there's nothing wrong with you, but your traits are viewed as undesireable by normies so they label it as a "disorder" that needs to be fixed. There's no way any healthy person wouldn't want to be a bubbly Chad in the center of attention with 5000 Facebook friends, right? What's telling is that practically nobody ever gets "cured" of it and the treatment is cult brainwashing where they tell you that your current personality isn't the real you and you have to work to free the real you.
>>
I'm half half. I don't desire social contact very often and have always played video games solitary etc ever since a kid. but I can socialize fairly well and charismatically if need be.

but there is very little in this world I desire. I notice even most people on this board actually want friends, a gf a job. I've actively avoided them for a long time now
>>
>>38057515
you have normitus - please visit your nearest euthanasia clinic for treatment
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.