[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I achieve the life in pic related?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0917.jpg (845KB, 2050x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.jpg
845KB, 2050x1024px
How can I achieve the life in pic related?
>>
You have to be born under certain circumstances.
>>
>>38057082
Acquire enough money to hire 4 prostitutes
>>
>Dan Bilzerian is an American socialite, professional poker player, and trust fund beneficiary
>>
>>38057082
might just be my envy, but that picture just screams "we're only taking this pic to make others envious"
>>
>>38057082
plain and simple fact sadly..your born into it
>>
>>38057089
What about hard work? Explain your statement.
>>
now now...all of the one percent have EARNED their wealth you commie faggot! He obviously earned all this by being the first sperm to hit the egg and so deserves it all totally
>>
Have your daddy leave you a bunch of money
>>
>>38057136
>hard work kek..
Stop being a delusional faggot
>>
have daddy be a wall street parasite that launders money and save a billion of it for you in a swiss account before your court date
>>
>>38057159
Discouraged neet detected
>>
>>38057136
You're not just born into it, you need to put some effort, be lucky and make right choices, but being born under special circumstances is a prerequisite.
>>
>>38057082
be born with rich parents
>>
>>38057082
instead you should be asking "why aren't inheritance taxes at 95%?"
>>
>>38057107
pretty much this
also, have a rich wallstreet dad and use his fame and money to promote yourself as a "poker star"
>>
>>38057082
didn't this guy already have a few heart attacks from his degenerate lifestyle?
>>
>>38057082
Just have a rich father. I'm not hating on Bilzerian or anything, but that's literally the only thing he's got going for him (other than being in decent shape I guess). He inherited tens of millions of dollars from his dad, and he's using it to fuck whores and do crazy stuff. More power to him.
>>
File: wage growth.jpg (98KB, 1072x624px) Image search: [Google]
wage growth.jpg
98KB, 1072x624px
>>38057178
>hard work pays off
oy vey what a good goy! pic related in OP worked very hard for his wealth
>>
>>38057143
He doesn't deserve it but his parents deserve to put their money entirely into people who share their DNA if that's what they want to do.
>>
File: bilzerian_insta.jpg (173KB, 1187x882px) Image search: [Google]
bilzerian_insta.jpg
173KB, 1187x882px
this guy's instagram is fucking ridiculous
>>
>>38057250
Bilzerian's life is basically the answer to the question "what would you do with $100 million" if you posed that question to a 16 year old.
>>
>>38057292
>"what would you do with $100 million"

this is how high school guidance counselors ruin people's lives
>>
File: 1497730330347.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
1497730330347.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
>>38057284
>those girls are there just to leech off his wealth
>>
>>38057284
>he can just ask that woman to sit on his face with her ass
>she will most definatly sit on his face
>this will never happen to me
>I admit that I envy him a little bit
>>
could someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>38057284
It's Assad when you think these girls will have a guy chasing after them, working his entire life just in hopes of one day being a beta cuck provider for them, after without hesitating being dans sex slave. This is why I will never be married.
>>
>>38057368
Ex- navy (marine? Army? Idk who cares) dude who got very rich by a small donation of a million dollars by his daddy who then started dating a lot of grills because of his dadbody

Then he started posting pictures to his instagram, became instafamous and now girls all over the world want to fuck him in his boat out of nothing but inertia. The more women he fucks, the more women want to fuck him.
>>
>>38057107

The one on the far left is his GF.
>>
You see a wife, dan sees a prostitute.
>>
>>38057400
>It's Assad
Too many Syria generals for you.
>>
>>38057082
If this is the life you want then you need to get the fuck off my board and then proceed to kill yourself and donate your corpse to a cannibalistic tribe because you are no better than a fucking animal whose sole purpose is to be feasted on those above it on the food chain. You shouldn't dare call yourself human, you hedonistic beast. "People" like you and Bilzerian ought to be subjected to slave labour because that is all you're good for, and eradicated once you're replaced by machines and are no longer of use to humanity. No human could ever me replaced by automata, but you could, because you are not human. You are a fucking beast and should be treated like one.
>>
File: aXm9309xjU.jpg (97KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9309xjU.jpg
97KB, 650x650px
>>38057318
>those girls are there just to leech off his wealth

This is why the concept of "wealth" exists to begin with, anon. Congrats, you have just passed macroecon 101 with flying colors.
>>
File: a2e.jpg (41KB, 620x666px) Image search: [Google]
a2e.jpg
41KB, 620x666px
>>38057377
>anon what would you do if you had $100M?
>play video games all day?
>buy or create a game studio?
>you should be a game designer!
>k
>take digital art and programming courses
>graduate uni
>unemployed

just one example

Guidance counselors are scum. What the fuck do they do all day? They're in a perfect position to read economic reports and labor market reports and relay shortages or hot sectors to high school students. They could do psychometric analysis (IQ tests, proficiency tests) and cross-reference that with what workers and skills are needed in which corporations and which areas of the country. Instead, they are often innumerate and statistically illiterate affirmative action minority school system bureaucrats who pull this "dreams" bullshit with their retarded hypothetical questions and tell students they can be anything they want to be...don't fall for it
>>
Inherit a billion dollars from daddy
>>
>>38057571
video very related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
>>
>>38057233
Yeah, he isn't even old, just a 5'8" overcompensator
>>
>>38057533
This anon,gets it. Yeah,normies need to all be killed,seeing as they can`t quite understand what it means to be human.
>>
File: aXm1380xjU.jpg (72KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm1380xjU.jpg
72KB, 650x650px
Just curious. Would you save it and keep doing what you usually do? Blow it all on something? Stop working? Start working? What?

My cousin inhereited around this amount. She's trying to figure out what to do with it. And yes it goes without saying that I'm trying to figure out how to get her to fuck me, but that's not really relevant to the topic.
>>
>>38057533
>>38057671

you're just jealous bitches who will never live dan's lifestyle
>>
>>38057761
Enjoy living life as an animal. Soon your kind of "people" will be made obsolete by automata and you will fall down to your rightful place as the dregs of society.
>>
File: 1495127532052.jpg (366KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
1495127532052.jpg
366KB, 1400x787px
>>38057707
I'd probably build a comfy house out on the country here and just live like i used to.
I'd save the rest of the money in case I really needed it, maybe I'll buy something cool now and then like a love doll or two
>>
>>38057159
Many people become rich by hard working you faggot
>>
>>38057405
Not an ex- marine, he tried for a marine twice but never passed.
>>
>>38057159
"Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything."

You can hope something all you want, you can hope for change, but that's the same as waiting for a miracle. But when you have a desire, something you view as important enough to die for, you'll be willing to do anything to achieve it. At that point, the miracle is the only thing that can hold you back.
>>
File: Roosh-V-Scam.jpg (80KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Roosh-V-Scam.jpg
80KB, 640x426px
Pick Up Artistry. Ignore the retards who will try to talk you out of it, they suffer from a "crabs in the bucket" mentality, in this regard everyone would rather try to discourage you than improve themselves.

>>38057089
The dude in the picture is RooshV, was a WoW playing fat nerd until he decided to get his shit together.

Pic related was him before he actually tried at life. You can look it up, no need to believe me.
>>
>>38057707
i would invest half, at a decent interest rate it could double in 10 years or so

then i would just rent a regular apartment and just do my hobbies

it's rare that people get this rich without the psycho personality that they need to keep working. look at all of the crazy wealthy people that don't just retire
>Zucc
>Musk
>Drumpf
>>
Money
thats literally it
>>
>>38057761
I never wanted this kind of lifestyle. If I had it I wouldn`t feel any better,I do not strive towards it,in any way,shape or form.
>>
>>38057956
Out of all hard working people, how many get rich?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
>>
>>38058873
Funny how the name of the pic says scam - because that's axectly what Roosh is.
>>
I never envied this kind of life, honestly. I want a quiet life, a job I decently enjoy, a loving somewhat qt wife, a few kids, a nice house, a dog, some friends, and a hobby or two.

Shame this kind of life of life is just an inaccessible to me as this guy's life.
>>
>>38060090
It's a combination of working hard, being charming/agreeable, and having above average intelligence/creativity but not to the point of being a 190 IQ pariah that can't relate to the world. There are plenty of smart lazy people, hard working idiots, intelligent spergs, etc who don't know how to get ahead in life.
>>
>>38057082
phhotoshopping
>>
>>38060959
>It's a combination of working hard, being charming/agreeable, and having above average intelligence/creativity

It's more having social skills, above average intelligence, and valuable talents to apply to the real world. You obviously need to work hard to gain those skills, but it means nothing if you don't work hard for what matters, and the only person who cares in a given moment is your boss, who wants to exploit you. It's all about how valuable you are. Someone can "work hard" and make it nowhere considering you have limited time and energy
>>
>>38057284
IT'S PAID HOOKERS WANNABEE HOOKER MODELS AND A SMALL DICKED ARMO WHO'S DAD GIVES HIM ALL HIS MONEY...ARE YOU 12? IT'S FUCKING 2017 BRO. DAN IS A FAG.
>>
>>38057405
HE WASN'T EX MIL HE FUCKING TRIED OUT FOR SEALS AND GOT AXED. TOTAL POSER.
>>
>>38062161
>>38062177
dude you gotta unlock your caps
>>
>>38058873
THIS ROOSH FAG GUY WAS TRAVELING TO POOR WHITE COUNTRIES TO PAY POOR WHITE HOOKER GIRLS FOR SEX. LELL. NOT A COOL GUY, NOT A MANLY MAN.
>>
>>38060114
this bruhs.
>>
>>38060226

That's because you're a basic bitch who ticks like clockwork. Have fun living in the shadow of everyone else. What's the point of living if your path is set in stone?
>>
>>38057082
The guy has a brilliant setup; he gets to hang out with and fuck hot prostitutes for free, in exchange he just poses with them and posts them on his Instagram, so they get a huge amount of advertisement and more business.

There's an endless amount of young whores willing to fuck him for free publicity.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.