[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you ghost people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1490517239995.png (186KB, 352x327px) Image search: [Google]
1490517239995.png
186KB, 352x327px
Why do you ghost people?
>>
>>38057000
Because they're cunts who deserve it
>>
Because of what happened last November
>>
>>38057483
>Because of what happened last November

Hillary lost?
>>
Because the relationship was already established and one lart couldnt deliver expectations.

Its better to go away than deal with the constant pain /cucking
>>
When I get in too deep I start sharing my autism which makes me feel stupid and inferior, like people are silently judging me. So I act disinterested to play it off cool and eventually drift away.
>>
>>38057458
I got ghosted for being a 'cunt'

Truth is the girl was just an overly emotional child who couldn't take the heat
>>
>>38057000
stop using social media
turn off phone or never pick it up
stay inside
start using a supah sekrit VoIP app to talk with your actual friends (I chose discord because the ones im ghosting dont even know what it is)

Works miracles.
>>
>>38057795
oh

its because they suck
stop enabling faggots to think of you as their convenience-friend
>>
I try not to, but I'm boring and if other people are as boring as me then we run out of things to talk about
>>
>>38057000
When they want to hang out or talk too often. It's suffocating. Need some time to be alone and vidjya by myself.
>>
>>38057000
Because I'm busy and I know all these sluts want is sex so I'm in the position of power. I actually ghosted a girl a couple days ago with this exact mindset in mind,
>>
File: 1498445894828.gif (2MB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1498445894828.gif
2MB, 500x520px
This thread got me paranoid since I ghosted someone for the fifth time (I think, I lost count.) just hours ago. I guess I don't care about people or myself in general anymore. I hate being an orbiter too. Wish I could be just friends without me misunderstanding things.
>>
I got ghosted by a girl I was talking to during the semester this summer. I should've anticipated it desu, she seemed far too skittish.
>>
>>38058115
Don't worry anon, i'm not the one you ghosted.
>>
File: 327862.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
327862.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
>>38057000
Because it's time to move on and keep looking.
There's few worthwhile folks, and even with those everything doesn't always go well, be it cause of some incoherent differances.
>>
>>38057000
This trend of using the word "ghost" in this manner is pretty shitty.

I like talking to people, but I don't like when they start acting overly-familiar or try to bond further with me. So I ignore people whenever it seems they are trying to do these things.

Don't mind event-driven interaction. It's when people seem to "expect" me to interact with them, just for the sake of interaction, that I start ignoring them. Doesn't matter if they're family or if I've known them for years. It's their fault if they can't catch on.
>>
>>38057000

I hate confrontations with people who got closer to me than just acquaintances. Every time I feel shit go south I just vanish, fuck all of that emotional bullshit.
It is much easier to go on and pretend like nothing happened and those people did not give a fuck about me anyway instead od experiencing that inevitable emotional blowout at the end of any relationship, romantical or not. It is just so useless and tiring.

>tfw invited to a party today
>group of people who arrive to those parties grew larger than I can comfortably accept
>thinking about just turning off my phone and playing vydia.

When you did it once it is such an alluring practice. Basically a cheat out of everything related to other people.
>>
>>38058324
>I like talking to people, but I don't like when they start acting overly-familiar or try to bond further with me.
I'm getting PTSD just from reading this
>>
File: mouth_made_for_sex.png (175KB, 353x419px) Image search: [Google]
mouth_made_for_sex.png
175KB, 353x419px
I'm just awful at confronting people online. Alot of people want to talk to me whenever I go online on things when usually I don't feel like doing so myself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.