[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheer up thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: #.jpg (57KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
#.jpg
57KB, 800x621px
You possess something more complex than an entire galaxy.
>>
>>38056824
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2015/12/human-brain-intelligence-networks-identified-.html
>>
>>38056824
But a galaxy has billions of brains

You're fucking retarded bro
>>
>ruined mine with ecstasy
>>
But the milky way possess my brain and about 7 bn other brains.

Sage
>>
>>38056839
No, you are.

I sad A galaxy not OUR galaxy.

But even if I was talking about our galaxy, my brain would still be more complex, because I was talking about the structure, not what it fucking contains.

By your retarded logic I might as well include the complexity of cells, blood, atoms and absolutely everything else into the brain but it would be stupid to do so, because it only CONTAINS these things.

So you are twice retarded and should really consider suicide.
>>
>>38056904
Our galaxy is a galaxy and you can't prove other ones don't have brains, fucking retard.
>>
>>38056904
>this ass pained he got BTFO
>implying our galaxy doesn't fall under the classification of a galaxy
>implying you're not super retarded
>>
>>38056915
With galaxy I just like article mean the CONCEPT of a galaxy you huge fucking idiot. Just like the CONCEPT of a brain. Not a real galaxy and not a real brain.

Jesus Christ you are wrong for the 3rd time. I weep for humanity if the rest is even half as retarded as you are.

>>38056916
I never said OUR galaxy moron. Since MOST galaxies in the universe are probably empty if I say "a" galaxy it is statistically likely that I mean another one. You are implying I meant our galaxy. If I did I would have said "our", you fucking freak. If I say that a whore sucked my dick, I don't necessarily mean your mom just because she is a woman. Do you even logic?
>>
File: 1498687641352.png (1011KB, 3160x3254px) Image search: [Google]
1498687641352.png
1011KB, 3160x3254px
>>38056955
This mad AND phone posting smdh, you're so fucking retarded bro
>>
>>38056904
no dude you just got wrecked lmao
>>
what does this even mean? how are you comparing the structure of a galaxy with the structure of the brain?
>>
>>38056969
>>38056972
>implying you are smarter than scientists

Not even worth replying. 0/10 troll attempt.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (32KB, 754x396px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
32KB, 754x396px
I love /r9k/ cheer up threads!
>>
File: 1496631279846.jpg (46KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1496631279846.jpg
46KB, 665x574px
LMAO

Legit OP rn

Pic hella related
>>
We're just an overcomplex way of decomposing matter through entropy.

Aka moss on a rock. In space.

Don't over think it. Outside of that everything humanity has done as a whole is fucking pointless in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>38057017
I like how /r9k/ is at times pathetically depressed and suicidal, but then you are cynical when it comes to getting better.
>>
>>38057037
How do you define grand scheme of things?

To a hunter 5000 years ago, what we have done with the planet and setting a man on the moon and being able to instantly talk to anyone on earth via phone almost like it's telepathy it's pretty damn grand.

But I agree that we have a lot of stuff to do. We will make sure that every planet has moss on it and we will make space our playground.
>>
>>38057076
Pretty sure the grand scheme includes things like,

> matter existing
> expansion of the universe
> time
> physics, and the creation thereof

Once we rewrite any of those rules along with countless others I'll be more apt to say that we matter in the universe.

I'm just saying we live on this one ball. That's all we've got or ever done. Is be here. And breakdown what's here into lesser shit.

> we been to da moon n got phones

So? I will say one of those things made our job of breaking shit down easier. Humans as well as all life are made to eat and poop, and will do so until we cant. And like a flame or any other reaction, once it runs out of fuel it dies. To think were much further than dinosaurs is quite a long shot.
>>
>>38057129
We haven't had much time to do anything with the universe because we left earth for the first time just 50 years ago.

Once we achieve singularity, immortality, super-intelligent AI, artificial wombs, self-replicating nanobots, reverse-engineered the brain, mastered DNA coding and faster-than-light travel, conquering the universe will be child's play.

Simple mathematics and exponential growth will take care of that. Trust me, in just 1 million years this galaxy will belong to us. In 100 million years the entire universe.

But I'm sure even in 1 billion years some faggot like you will say: "Hurr durr we don't matter. We have created only 100 universes and colonized 1 million universe, our reality is only nr. 54634542214532 in the recursion loop, how will we ever recover and conquer the metaverse, the omniverse and the xenoverse?"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.