[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel insecure boy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How does this make you feel insecure boy?
>>
I dont listen to thots
>>
>>38055982
Titty Perry huh ?
I see.. Thank you OP.
What a fucking bitch to destroy
>>
I will kill a bitch I fucking swear to GOD I WILL STRANGLE YOU
>>
>>38055982
i had an "insecure" gf but it turns out she just pretended she didn't have options because feeling sorry for yourself and thinking you're some kind of romantic martyr is apparently a really addictive mindset. also i have no comment on your post.
>>
>>38055982
That western women are evil, haughty and promiscuous. And that God will judge them and they will be sorry for their sins when their tormented beneath the Earth in hell, for all eternity. Because they do not embrace kindness, they did not respect men, who god appointed to rule over. And she will be punished for hurting humble and lowly men who've done nothing wrong to her.

Both God and righteous men regard this woman has low value. Satan uses her.
>>
>>38055982
emotionally manipulative thot
>>
>>38055982
>when a guy thought she was the one but she been playin' him after all
>>
>>38055982
Just get an insecure girl. and uhhhhhhhh profit??? Yeah, it'd be fun.
>>
>>38056595
>insecure girl

sounds like someone who'd prevent self-improvement t.b.h
>>
File: BASEDKONG.png (205KB, 480x508px) Image search: [Google]
BASEDKONG.png
205KB, 480x508px
>>38056595
Also a double-edged sword. Bitch will do anything to keep you, but as soon as another guy shows a minimum of interest in her, she'll bounce faster than she used to bounce on your dick
>>
>>38056663
I agree, but it's great considering you don't care about her in the first place.
>>38056609
I'm pretty codependent. I need a girl to self improve, even if she is some insecure emotional bitch who I hate 90% of the time. I know, it's fucked.
>>
>>38056019
>beneath the Earth.

You cannot even imagine how little sense this makes you fucking Bible Belt inbred Alabamainian fuck.
>>
>>38055982
Oh my fucking god this is why I wish I had a penis already. So many women are vile demons.
I hope an "insecure boy" puts a fucking bullet in this egotistical bitch's head. It takes a bit to get me upset but this is seriously upsetting shit. And look at all those folks that agree with this slimy wench.
God damnit no wonder so many women are afraid of sex robots. They know they don't stand a chance.

Additionally,
this is female "privilege" (I hate that word but I can't think of anything else to say instead. There is really no synonym.) in action. If a man ever DARE say "date an insecure girl, she's easy, she'll never leave, etc." he would get fucking destroyed on the spot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.