[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 438
Thread images: 35

File: 1472340372325.jpg (114KB, 770x781px) Image search: [Google]
1472340372325.jpg
114KB, 770x781px
What's your opinion on the men that come here?

Do you think the misogynists are a loud minority? Is it satire? Are you scared of them? Do you pity them?
Has your opinion of them changed the time you've been browsing here? Do you just ignore the idiots or argue with them? Has it changed your opinion of men in general?
>>
>>38055916
> being insecure enough to make this thread

All of my keks
>>
I think most are just lonely. I do pity them a little bit. I know what it's like to have no friends because I didn't make any my first few months of college and it's pretty unpleasant. I can't imagine how depressed that would make you if it went on for years.
The misogynists are probably a loud minority, but they get somewhat of a pass because women have always treated them badly. That doesn't mean their behavior is ok, but I don't think they're really bad people.
I'm not afraid of them, in fact I've never really considered it before. I guess for every one person killed by a robot about 100 are killed by muslim terrorists.
i used to argue with the misogynists, but now I mostly just hide their threads. I hope someday a woman will brighten up their lives and change their minds, but I can't do it on here.
>>
>tfw I will never be speaking at a MRA conference and have armed feminists kidnap me
>tfw I will never be chained dangling from a warehouse ceiling as the leader unmasks herself to reveal Grimes
>tfw I will never reach climax as Grimes thrusts into me screaming "there is no such thing as misandry!!!"
>>
>>38055972

>I hope someday a woman will brighten up their lives and change their minds, but I can't do it on here.

Can one sweet and good woman change thousands of years of women pushing and shaming young men into shitty work and into dying for them in brutal ways?
>>
woman are little cucklets that will never say what they are truly thinking
>>
>>38055990
Lol. Did you ever experience those things? Men have basically treated women as property for most of human history, but I don't hold it against the men I interact with now, because generally speaking, I didn't experience it and they didn't perpetrate it.
>>
File: IMG_1301.jpg (13KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1301.jpg
13KB, 247x247px
>>38055916
>What's your opinion on the men that come here?
>implying that women come here
>>
>>38055972
I dont want your pity you dumb whore. Get the fuck out of this board roast, it's not for you.
>>
>>38055999
Here's a pretty good comment worth reading
>>
>>38055916
I think most of them are overcompensating for being rejected. I also think there is a large group of misogynists that believe what they write and it makes me feel sorry for them. It must be terrible going through life believing that half of the population is out to get you or is inferior to you. Other than that a lot of you make me laugh (at you, not with you) when you believe every meme you have ever read about female anatomy. I think half the guys on this board don't know the difference between roast beef curtains and a hymen. It's kind of cute in a way but it would be nice if all of you would listen to the truth once in a while.

I'll admit this board has made me more apprehensive about men in general because so many posters here think it's okay to be violent towards women or that women are at fault when something violent happens to them. I hope it's all trolling but I think some of you actually believe the bullshit you write here.
>>
I don't take anything anyone on 4chan says seriously, so this is all just good fun for me.
>>
Is Grimes supposed to represent fembots or something? I don't think I have much in common with her besides having a weird face.
>>
>>38056027

>Did you ever experience those things?

Yes, my entire life.

>Men have basically treated women as property for most of human history

I am experiencing it now. Stop making up history to suit your victim narrative. Stop abusing boys.
>>
>>38056047
>it must be terrible
>being superior to 50 percent of the population in every single way except for sexual economy

Yeah, it's a real bummer
Fosho
>>
FUCK I want to get at Grimes' butthole
>>
>>38056057

Watch her bully her boyfriend for 2 seconds.

https://youtu.be/jPAxpgaLCqI?t=6m7s
>>
>>38055972
Offer your holes to me NOW

NOW
>>
WOMEN ARE SHIT

SMASH THEIR HEADS
>>
>>38056047
>It must be terrible going through life believing that half of the population is out to get you or is inferior to you.

well its terribly true. every woman i ever talked to see (or saw talking) actually believes this billion years oppression thing. so that results in constant power struggles between men and woman. the internet is full of misandric articals but when a men says something too blatant on woman he gets attacked on all fronts.
>>
>>38056057
I'm just obsessed with grimes, with her aesthetic and looks, and her career, producing talent and music, and don't really save any pictures other than ones of her, so every thread I make, I use a grimes pic.
>>
>>38056027
I don't want to break it to you, but women are evolutionary speaking inferior to men and also their property.
>>
>>38056128

Are you female or male? Grimes SEEMS interesting but every interview I've heard her in, she sounds like a complete airhead.
>>
>misogynists

i hope it's satire, though i was kicked from a few discords for being a 'roastie' so idk. to be honest i AM scared but i do pity them also.anyone who draws generalisation to an entire gender is missing a lil more than just a few brain cells

>Has your opinion of them changed the time you've been browsing here? Do you just ignore the idiots or argue with them? Has it changed your opinion of men in general?

no, no, no, there are sad awful people whatever walk of life so.
>>
>>38056136
I hate to break it to you, but you're wrong.
>>
>>38056172
>i hope it's satire, though i was kicked from a few discords
why shouldn't you be? You are a woman, you cannot be lonely and you do not belong
>>
>>38056172
there is nothing wrong with misogyny.
every woman brings this generalization argument, but yet you haven't gave us any reason to NOT generalize you.
i mean, if 75% of woman file divorce. does it mean something about woman? yes. we identify a pattern. patterns often lead to conclusions and then it becomes facts.
i mean how can you even get around that horrible statistic?
>>
File: sy-a.jpg (127KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sy-a.jpg
127KB, 1600x900px
>>38056172
>though i was kicked from a few discords for being a 'roastie' sporting a feminine penis

nuff said
>>
>>38056183
hate to break it to you, girls can feel lonely, too
>>
I argue with them I get endlessly frustrated by the same old arguments, the misogynist logic. Frankly I do enjoy a good argument to pass the time But I'm just going in circles. But I also realise that the most outspoken roastie haters amongst you tend to be the youngest. Im a good while past my late teens and i laugh at "I'm a 19/22 year old virgin reeee" thats fucking normal. Is the biggest problem in your life that you can't get a gf with your shitty self entitled attitude and unwarranted high standards. And that's somehow a girls fault..

Yeah it's annoying but this board has been a big part of my life and im not letting kids chase me out. And also a lot of you are decent dudes. There's nowhere else I can post about "muh depression" and sheer social retardation. As long as I don't mention my gender I'll not get shit on and told I don't belong
>>
>>38056220
Oh their artificial loneliness because the 23rd suitor is on business while the 24th one is out partying?
She has to spent one night alone :(((
Must be so hard :,(((
>>
>>38056215

are you fucking nuts? 'patterns'??? your autism is showing you poor sod. your 'patterns' are only as valid as the next falsification
>>
>>38056183
>gets kicked from a chatroom for being a woman
>women can't be lonely
>I mean I know you were rejected from a social place based on your gender, but because of your gender you can't be lonely
Like, are you seeing this? you mong
>>
>>38056057
Let me taste you, fembot.
>>
>>38056047
I'm not sure even a robot can mistake hymen for labia or vice versa. But the roastie shit is crazy. Like you've all started to believe it.

Though tbf. I have heard "normie" guys describe a girls pussy as looking used so it's certainly not unique to here..

But it's when robots try and convince you how utterly valueless you are without your virginity when the reality is most guys don't fucking care if you've had a few partners.

Loads of partners is a whole other argument tho
>>
File: 1465865156414.jpg (39KB, 393x390px) Image search: [Google]
1465865156414.jpg
39KB, 393x390px
>girls can feel lonely too
>>
>>38055916
I'm a male but I like Grimes.
>>
>>38056047
>because so many posters here think it's okay to be violent towards women
Only when they're cunts like you, whore.
>>
>>38056233
I wish you could see how fucking retarded your own logic is. A woman can be alienated too. The fact she could get pumped and dumped by someone who doesn't respect her doesn't make loneliness disappear. I guess you'd realise it if you had the option yourself. But you don't so it just doesn't compute and you lash out
>>
>>38056254
yes. its a pattern. it proves that woman are unfaithful. so in return cause 3/4 out of the 50% divorce that is already happening.
if only men would initiate divorce. the divorce rate would be somewhere around 15%
>>
>>38056261
they can get free attention from anywhere else, retard. A woman who wants a bf or friends can have them whenever she ants. The same is not true for a man. Fucking retard

>>38056220
they can feel lonely but they can't be lonely. Either way, your position is not relateable to the men in the discord you're trying to shit up.
>>
>>38056233
why is it that you think guys can feel bad for being rejected and laughed at but i can't. that's not rational. don't you have all these other robots in your echo chamber? how dare you still feel lonely
>>
>>38056284
This btfo whore just admitted she gets pumped and dumped on the reg LMAO.
Come back when you have a real argument not "I'm a lonely whore"
>>
>>38056289
>men
>feels 'shat up'by a lil gal like me
come on man
>>
>>38056294
Well tell me where to post. I couldn't get the same thing on /b/. You know perfectly well what the user base on this board is and why many seek solace in it. I've had a lot of awful shit happen in my life and now my failing physical health leaves me pretty housebound with no friends in the country and no family. So duck anyone who tells me not to post on 4chan. I
>>
>>38056324
Um No I didn't. I admitted it's robots retarded thought process. Heck I know I could. But I know it wouldn't make me happy. I've slept with one guy and we met here
>>
>>38056284
if you don't want a guy to pump and dump you then don't go for some dudebro chad.

go for a computer science guy or some nerdy guy.
how can you even have fear of being cheated and used? you have really warped idea of men. men barely have 3 lifetime girlfriends and that's with a TON of effort. and 80% of guys on tinder never get replies.
do you really go for the most flaky chad retards that you have constant fear of being used like a bag of meat?
>>
>>38056284
>doesn't make loneliness disappear

translates as: "I'm lonely and tried to fight it with sex -- it's always easy to get some cock when you've got a vagogo"
>>
>>38056288
You stupid cunt. Most of those women file for divorce because their husbands were unfaithful or because they are abusive dead beats.
>>
>>38056326
>I've had a lot of awful shit happen in my life and now my failing physical health leaves me pretty housebound with no friends in the country

hey i'm a femanon in a similar boat, feel better my lass
>>
>>38056343
God you're so fucking blind.
>met a guy
>on 4chan
>lonely

Shut the fuck up and get off our board you attention whore
Saged
>>
File: 1472761560245.jpg (113KB, 423x594px) Image search: [Google]
1472761560245.jpg
113KB, 423x594px
>>38056163
Female.
I don't really like her whole vegan/hippie schtick and don't think I'd get on with her in real life at all and she'd probably not like me, but I really admire her work ethic and passion for music. Plus her music really makes me feel. I love to watch her live performances, though her singing is lacking she's absolutely electric.
>>
>>38056284
i used to pity white knights like you, now i just hate them. i never knew a woman who was truly lonely, if they lived a week like me they'd commit suicide
>>
why is it robot's solutions to lonely girls is sex??? loneliness isn't horniness you dumbarses
>>
>Women can handle 10 miles of dick but not 4chan bantz
>>
File: GET OUT.jpg (656KB, 2038x1223px) Image search: [Google]
GET OUT.jpg
656KB, 2038x1223px
>>38056221

How dare you express your opinion on the internet!
>>
>>38056352
that's not true.
im sorry but you have been lied to by everyone including your best friends and parents. most divorces end up because of financial reasons or under satisfaction
>>
>>38056372
yea ofc that's what the CHEATER men says why the relationship ended you BLIND FUCK
>>
>>38056325
Yes, when inferior people infest decent communities they tend to become shit.
>>
File: cantbelievethisfuck.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cantbelievethisfuck.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>38056344
>if you don't want a guy to pump and dump you then don't go for some dudebro chad.

>tfw people actually believe the meme that only Chad has one night stands
>>
>>38056372
>financial reasons
Men doesn't earn enough to satisfy her living standards
>satisfaction
Wants a "bad boy" to feel young again, only to regret it afterwards.
>>
>>38056361

She's not even a proper vegan. She's been spotted eating McFlurry's and drinking milk.
>>
>>38056390
women cant be vegans. they only do it for the attention and social approval.there isnt a single vegan female who does it for the animals and not for good girl points.
>>
File: misogyny on r9k.jpg (1MB, 5524x3132px) Image search: [Google]
misogyny on r9k.jpg
1MB, 5524x3132px
>>38056221

Apologies anon, I posted the wrong image here >>38056371 .

This is the image I meant to post.
>>
>>38056047
>I'll admit this board has made me more apprehensive about men in general because so many posters here think it's okay to be violent towards women or that women are at fault when something violent happens to them. I hope it's all trolling but I think some of you actually believe the bullshit you write here.
No, it's all true. You all need to be in cages. We hate you forevermore. Now get the fuck out of here and leave us alone, bitch.
>>
>>38056383
yeah im pretty sure a 35 year old balding IT guy with a potbelly can just clean up the nightclubs like the average fratboy
>>38056387
well you have no contrary evidence. tough shit
>>
>>38056367
I can handle your pathetic banter just fine you loser asshole virgin. You'll never get laid lol you fucking ASSHOLE. I'm not even mad I'm just sitting here laughing at how pathetic this board is. Think this bothers me? I've got two dates with chads later on that could kick your ass with both hands tied behind their bath. Deal with it loser.
>>
>>38056326
>>38056353
I'm also in the same situation my dudes. I wish there was a board for woman robots.
>inb4 women can't be robots!!!!11!! REEEEE!!!

>>38056357
I've never come across a board for shut in female virgins with no potential. r9k is as close as it gets.
>>
If I had to say

this whole thread is roasties btfo eternally
>>
Anyone else waiting for the spamming autists to appear? They spam wiki articles on any threads they don't like, especially fembot threads.
>>
>>38056220
>hate to break it to you, girls can feel lonely, too
They are lonely BY CHOICE fuckwit. That is the distinction! Robots cannot be female. Go away all of you!
>>
>>38056383
Damn, it's not just a meme. The roasties really do get toasty!
>>
>>38056289
>A woman who wants a bf or friends can have them whenever she ants.

Oh fuck you. I've posted on craigslist before asking for friends or just to hang out, ANYTHING and get jack shit if it's just platonic.
As for a bf, you mean I can get a guy who wants to use me as a piece of meat? Maybe you don't have any self respect, but I do.
But whatever makes you feel better about your shit views.
>>
>>38056360
Yeah met a guy at the age of 26. After years of bullying and mental anguish from every guy in my life. I just got lucky
>>
>>38056384
look how scared you are of being seen as misogynists? you're so austistically women-hating you can't even stand women in your bloody chatrooms
>>
>>38056432
Male robots are lonely by choice, fuckwit.
>>
>>38056421
Sounds like u can't handle it to me :)
>roasty got toasty
>>
>>38056402
But you can be a vegan for health/economic reasons without really caring about animals.
>>
>>38056364
How do you live? I'll tell you how I live. I haven't left my house in 3 months and the last time I left was to have surgery. Before that it was at least 6 months. I have never had a boyfriend. I have been rejected by men repeatedly in the past. I'm old. I'm ugly. I'll probably die a virgin. I have been a shut in for 10 years straight. No friends. No online friends.

The one good thing about my life is that I have a cat and weed. That's literally it. How do I not qualify for being lonely?
>>
>>38056441
Fuck this comment is straight out of Tumblr. Fucking go there.
you graduated bitch congratulations.
>>
>>38056439
Bullshit. Post your contact info on 4chan then, you'll get dozens of males contacting you. It's impossible to be alone as a woman unless it's a choice. I have had zero friends since I was ten and no social interaction other than family since I became a shut in NEET ten years ago. Women cannot comprehend this level of loneliness

>>38056442
Because you don't belong there, dumb bitch. It's a chatroom for lonely people. You are a woman, you CANNOT be devoid of social interaction.
>>
>>38056462
misery loves company. that's the only explanation i can offer.
>>
>>38056462
Why not have a dude off Craigslist fuck you?
>>
>>38056462
Lmao u sound like this one girl I fucked which is funny cuz all you fembots keep calling me a virgin.
She was the ugliest girl I ever fucked, I couldn't even bust my nut.
>u can hate women and still get laid
>>
>>38056432
by that logic you BRObots are lonely by choice as well you FUCKWIT
>>
>>38056462
>I'm old. I'm ugly. I'll probably die a virgin. I have been a shut in for 10 years straight.
Please be my girlfriend. I will literally do anything to make that happen.
>>
>>38056462
Be my gf unironically
>>
>>38056485
And here we see the beta cancer
Saged
>>
>>38056421
>I can handle your pathetic banter just fine you loser asshole virgin. You'll never get laid lol you fucking ASSHOLE. I'm not even mad I'm just sitting here laughing at how pathetic this board is. Think this bothers me? I've got two dates with chads later on that could kick your ass with both hands tied behind their bath. Deal with it loser.
You have no power over us, roastie. The truth does not bring us fear. We all know you're a slut or a wanna-be slut. That is the nature of woman.
>>
>>38056485
she wants to be pumped and dumped by chad
nothing new, move along
>>
>>38056423
>I'm also in the same situation my dudes. I wish there was a board for woman robots.
Make one. Steal one. Just get the fuck out of here. We don't care where you go.
>>
>>38056462

Remember the rule: Roasties on r9k lie about their individual circumstances. They will insist "I can't post my photo because 'x'", or "I'll speak to someone offline to verify that I'm real!" and then they disappear. Roasties have been lying since the start of time to maintain their control over us. Remember that to this day, science shows that hymens DO NOT break as a result of horse-riding or falls, but every fucking thread, and every time this comes up anywhere - ONE female will insist that it happened to her.

Don't be Jewed, anons.
>>
>>38056284
>The fact she could get pumped and dumped by someone who doesn't respect her doesn't make loneliness disappear.

Now compare that to absolutely nothing.
To people showing nothing but contempt for you and finding your presence revolting.

I can't remember the last time another person purposely touched m without intending to hurt me.
Even then I was almost happy for it, because being able to torment me was entertaining to them, so it almost felt like I was wanted for something.
>>
>>38056485
example right here of why women cannot be lonely unless it's by their own choice. Post your contact info on /soc/ female "friendless shut in", see how many men you get interested in you.
>>
>>38056476
>>38056504
you're all stupid, no one wants to a 'pumped and dumped,'and sex doesn't even end loneliness wtf
>>
>>38056520
>and sex doesn't even end loneliness wtf
how would you know femanon? I thought you were a virgin?
>>
>>38056443
>>38056483
No, it's the social order, not by choice. Women and Chads create the social order. Go get your pussy plowed and go the fuck away.
>>
I have a theory that while women are alive and have cognition they actually lack a soul. Similar to a demon or some sort of giraffe or something, they merely live to consume. This is why you'll never find a woman with any sort of honor nor virtue. Its not that western society is inherently flawed, women as a gender are the root cause because they lack a human soul.
>>
>>38056462
even if thats true (witch i doubt, especially the no friend part) you could still get chad to fuck you and beta losers to settle down with. i have about the same life as you described, and guess what? no one gives a fuck about it, and i accepted that. meanwhile you could easily get 4/10 guys to be your bf and 8/10 guys to fuck you. case in point >>38056494
>>38056485

how many fembots would beg for my contact info if i wrote the same thing as you? none. just be honest, thats the first step femanons should take
>>
>>38055972
Low-tier Chads kill more women than robots. Have fun.
>>
>>38056514
you try that one with horny mlm you'll just be the same dumbbot
>>
>>38056528
Probably just some cancerous beta orbiter chiming in

I'm gonna go take a shit I'll make sure to save some for the roasties foreheads.
Also saged
>>
>>38056470
Nothing I can actually say will convince you otherwise, anything that I say you can call bullshit at your convenience.
I remember once some guy posted about having no friends, and I asked for his email to be his friend. He gave it, I emailed him and he saw my female name. Asked if I wanted to date him and when I told him that's not what I was looking for, he said "oh,well it was worth a try and have a good life".

I can either date someone who sees me as nothing else but a girl to date, or be alone.
>>
>>38056442
>look how scared you are of being seen as misogynists? you're so austistically women-hating you can't even stand women in your bloody chatrooms
Every single day you women turn society more and more into a big turd. Stop shitting up everything. Leave us alone.
>>
>>38056462
Good, hope you die fucking miserable.
Now get the fuck off of this board.
>>
>>38056533
holy shit do you actually think 'social order' is real???
>>
>>38056506
>Steal one
Like this one?
>>
>>38056476
I don't want to lose my virginity to someone on the first date and then never see them again. I want to lose it to someone who will continue visiting me even if it's just a fwb. Having sex one time won't fix anything.
>>38056485
>>38056494
I have to think this is trolling to prove your point that women have it easy.
>>
>>38056557
keep replying to this thread and we'll never go, leave fembot threads alone and we'll leave you alone.
>>
I'll tell you how I live. I haven't left my house in 3 months and the last time I left was to have surgery. Before that it was at least 6 months. I have never had a girlfriend. I have been rejected by women repeatedly in the past. I'm old. I'm ugly. I'll probably die a virgin. I have been a shut in for 10 years straight. No friends. No online friends.

The one good thing about my life is that I have a cat and weed. That's literally it. How do I not qualify for being lonely?
>>
>>38056568
>all woman flock to chad
>chad offers ugly bitch like yourself a friendship/partnership
>says that it will cost (1) blowjob
>you blow chad
>after chad blown his load on your face he is throwing cab money at you and tells you to fuck off
>you become a bitter feminist and hurt beta males
>>
>>38056462
>The one good thing about my life is that I have a cat and weed. That's literally it. How do I not qualify for being lonely?
You are lonely because you have been rejected by men out of your league. Men literally pay money for wives because American women are so awful. All you ever had to do was put out your "open for business" sign before you became to old to bear healthy children for a man. Some man would take you as long as you were not a cunt. Men desire wives because they (the good ones) make them better men. You are worthless now, perhaps, but you had your youth to get hitched. Some man would have hooked you if you wanted to be caught. Men have to deal with being alone not by choice.
>>
>>38056582
females lie about being lonely. if you dont have a bf thats because you decided you dont want one or you dont find the available guys good enough. go on soc, post you picture and contact info and get 5 orbiters, or dress up go down to the bar and fuck a chad. its that easy for you and you know it
>>
>>38056533
Social order is a choice. Being a Chad is a choice. Being a robot is a choice.
>>
>>38056548
>Asked if I wanted to date him and when I told him that's not what I was looking for
So you admit yourself that you're only lonely out of choice. Know what would happen if I posted my email on here? I would get no fucking replies because I'm a man and no one is interested in me, either as a friend or a potential partner. You are lonely out of choice, you can end it whenever you want. Not so for men.
>>
>>38056520
>sex doesn't even end loneliness wtf

Gee, I wonder if experiencing literally the most intimate act two humans can do together is an improvement on no meaningful interaction whatsoever.
>>
>>38056646
Why can't you get a gf? Have you actually ever asked a girl out? Or tried tinder?
>>
>>38056628
Actually it's because I have severe anxiety and agoraphobia and I'm ugly to boot. It's not a choice and I really used to try hard with guys who AREN'T CHAD but never had any luck. It really bothers me that no one will believe this. It's like you don't even think I'm capable of being a human being who has feelings just because I don't have a dick.
>>
>>38056654
because it's been shat up by dummies like you and chad who think that is the ONLY way to connect with people
>>
>>38056675
because no women are interested in me, I'm a ten year NEET shut in. I've talked to many people online, shared contact info and never formed a friendship with any of them, because I am not a woman and don't live life on easy mode.

>Or tried tinder
what kind of a fucking normie do you think I am?
>>
>>38056582
>I have to think this is trolling to prove your point that women have it easy

No i just want a gf
>>
>>38056682
post your face.
we will judge your looks
>>
>>38056591
>keep replying to this thread and we'll never go, leave fembot threads alone and we'll leave you alone.
You are liars. We want you to leave this board. You won't restrict yourself to just one thread. You're all liars and demons.
>>
>>38056632
>Genetics are a choice

Oyyyyyyy
>>
>>38056710
You cunt this is the exact same situation I'm in but you think it's by choice for me because I'm female. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>38056675
>just talk to girls and try tinder xDD
you cant even imagine the world robots live in . its amusing how """"fembots""" think everyone else is living life on easy mode aswell
>>
>>38056722
>he thinks being a Chad or robot is determined by genetics
>>
>>38056731
You're just too lazy or scared to try.
>>
>>38056724
because you can get sweet dick and maybe exchange numbers with a guy later.

and you sound like a nice girl. i don't think it should be a problem to write a description about yourself in dating sites
>>
>>38056632
>Social order is a choice. Being a Chad is a choice. Being a robot is a choice.
You're literally retarded.
>>
>>38056724
Because you can post your contact info on 4chan and get people contacting you right now, you stupid fucking bitch. As a man I would get no replies. It is a choice for you, you can get a bf or male friends any fucking time you want
>>
>>38056722
So why should women reproduce with betas and give their sons a life of robothood?
>>
>>38056703
>who think that is the ONLY way to connect with people
No, it's one way to connect with people.
There are many different ways to connect with people.

Even if that is the only way you connect with people, it is better than literally nothing.
Imagine a person who gets to have sex, even if it is only casual.
They at least get that.

Some people get nothing.

Yes, a person who has casual sex may still feel lonely, but it isn't the same level of loneliness as a person who doesn't even get that.
>>
>>38056724
you dont want chad to fuck you because you want more than sex, you refused some robot beta orbiter who asked for your email because you only want to be friends and i bet you have rejected at least 1 nice guy friend who wanted more. its clear females cant be robots, you can feel lonely and meme depressed but thats about it
>>
>>38056646
Are you sure that's what would happen? I said just before that I replied to a guy who said he had no friends. I've seen in threads otherwise men posting emails and getting replies.
I've honest to god posted my email here before and been ignored too. Said I was a woman and everything.
But DO you believe me? No, because it doesn't fit into your currently established view.
>>
>>38056744
Oh you wrote something nice. Now I feel bad. I just think that we should all try to get along (I feel like a fag) because the truth is most of us are in the same situation. It doesn't have to devolve into gender wars like it's a contest to see whose life sucks the most. I'd love to make friends here with m and f neets/robots.
>>
>>38056770
>In every experience I've had as a woman emailing men, they've all received replies from a woman, therefore every man on r9k receives replies from women
My god, you are so fucking retarded. It's 1 in a thousand that men on here get replies from fem"""bots""", and they are most likely normies anyway. Someone like me would never form a relationship with somebody on here, because why would females be interested in me if they had their choice between dozens of men? This is exactly how it would happen, you stupid cunt. You are living in a different reality to robots.
>>
>>38056780
do you have any video games you play? that's a start. post your id or something and maybe robots here will have a game with you with microphone (optional)
personally i don't play games anymore, i just browse 4chan and rot
>>
>>38055916
Tits or gtfo

Originalalalalalalalalo
>>
>>38056736
>Tfw you chose to be a manlet with a small dick and a nervous tic instead of Chad Thundercock when you were in the womb

Feels bad man
>>
Daily reminder that no female can be a robot ever.
>>
will femanons finally admit that they cant be robots and most of them are non-virgins and the rest could lose it any time she wanted? that would be a start for a honest board
>>
File: Might Guy.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Might Guy.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>38056825

>i just browse 4chan and rot

This is basically me. That sounds like good advice about the gaming, I'll work on that.
>>
>>38056181
Why do women have like 1/3 of a man's strenght then if they weren't meant to be subservient to men??
>>
File: acid-attack-2.jpg (32KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
acid-attack-2.jpg
32KB, 400x225px
>>38056682
That's because you're not one. Roasties get out. Time for acid attacks.
>>
>>38055972
Don't worry. We don't all have a negative view solely of females. I hate guys too because being ostracized will do that
>>
>>38056770

Pretty much every single contact thread I've been in on here over the years, nearly every female poster got replies. Didn't matter what her personality, looks, or interests were like, there was always at least one guy interested. Meanwhile in those same threads there's dozens of guys all posting their contacts will well thought out descriptions or charts of themselves and maybe if they're lucky just one of them in an entire 300 page thread would get a reply.

I've been in countless threads like that over the years, posted my contact more times than I can remember, and I've only ever been approached first by a female twice, both were times when I posted my picture. Now that face posting is so frowned upon I don't ever expect to be replied to ever again.

And don't even start on, oh just reply to the girl then. Every single time I've done that she was an attention slut with 5 other guys talking to her at the same time. She would have absolutely nothing of value to say and only replied at the bare minimum level to keep me around for later when she felt neglected by her other gang of betas.

Seriously this shit is so rigged against men it's not even funny, and this is exactly how it is irl and on dating websites. Women objectively have it easier than men, if you are failing as a women to attract a mate, you are truly a complete fuckup because it's literally as easy as "I'm a girl"
>>
>>38056582
>I have to think this is trolling to prove your point that women have it easy.
It's not.
>I want to lose it to someone who will continue visiting me even if it's just a fwb
This works too.
>>
>>38056632
> being ugly is a choice
captcha: knight road
>>
>>38056682
>It's not a choice and I really used to try hard with guys who AREN'T CHAD but never had any luck. It really bothers me that no one will believe this.
So if you want a bf and there are tons of robots who want to be your bf, why can't you be their gf? Explain that
>>
>>38056058
this motherfucker says he's been forced to die in brutal ways for women
>>
>>38057021
>pushing and shaming young men into shitty work
Is probably what he meant, CNN. He's very clearly not dead
>>
fembots are a lie get outta here
>>
>>38056682

Literally just post your contact, right now. I GUARANTEE at least one loser in this thread will reply to you. Do it enough times and enough threads and before long one of them will want to stick around.

But you'll probably ghost him after a while via some retard logic thinking oh I'm not good enough for him or ahhh this is too stressful and I'm just sooooo anxious speaking to him, but in reality the reason you do it is because he's not attractive enough for you. That's all it will come down to assuming he's not a psychopath. Then you'll come back to a thread like this and cry and complain that you are lonely. Like clockwork.
>>
I used to think more of them were "REEEEEE WOMEN GET OUT" but I think the overwhelming majority is actually thirsty dudes who are 100% ready to orbit the first female, attractive or not, sane or not, decent person or not, who shows them a single ounce of attention, whether on the board or IRL.
>>
>>38056682
post your contact, i'm a male agoraphobic with anxiety and also ugly.
>>
>>38057071

Absolutely just look at the board sluts like Ciara, complete trash human being but an absolute horde of orbiters because she's mildly attractive.

An ugly girl might not get that much attention but she's almost guaranteed at least one guy will be interested if she exerts at least the bare minimum of effort to seek him out.
>>
>>38057057
She's too afraid to admit she is wrong and is probably complaining on plebbit about men now.
>>
>>38056047
If this is real, then my humungus keks are gold now.
>>
>>38057125
So in other words she is a true robot.
>>
File: 1436061905894.jpg (87KB, 382x360px) Image search: [Google]
1436061905894.jpg
87KB, 382x360px
>>38055916
My brother browses 4chan a lot, and I dipped my feet in multiple boards including this one. I think they have a point. Women can be horrible self absorbed people, and don't have a lot of room to bitch about their situation since it's usually trivial at best. I don't even really hang out with girls (or anyone for that matter) because of how catty they get. Women cannot stand competition, this is why they absolutely love the social equality movement, feminism, and generally far left ideas. They would rather ruin your life than try improve themselves so they can be better than you.

That being said, I think what goes around comes around, and men can be just as bad as women at times, but that isn't the focus here. I agree they have more room to complain since society (especially modern society) is doing everything it can to destroy the traditional macho man. Instead we live in a society with men so worried and obsessed with their looks, talents, and social standings that they fall into even deeper bouts of depression than any woman could because of how viscous society and women look down upon anyone that doesn't fit in the top 10% of desirable males.

It makes me sad that there are men on here, broken men, that have so much potential to succeed but can't because of the unrealistic expectations thrusted upon them. Women can have it hard at times for their own reasons, sure, but honestly when a pigly looking fat lard can land herself a stone jawed athletic man, you know there is something seriously wrong going on with society. Women are supposed to be the pretty ones, not men, and it honestly kinda sickens me that men are now expected to be the arm candy at this point. There's nothing feminine about being a dominant, sociopathic bitch. And that makes me sad this is the world we live in now.
>>
>>38057221
>Women can be horrible self absorbed people
And my guess is they are aware of it but feel entitled to do so.

I think they believe it's a guys duty to put up with their non-sense and in my own expereince they will push to see how much you can take before putting her in her place.

I'm fucking disgusted by that.
>>
>>38057623
>in my own expereince they will push to see how much you can take before putting her in her place.
They constantly want to "bitch-test" men to see if they are worthy of their sex
They don't like subservient and weak men who tolerate their bullshit.
>>
I'm a fembot "" and I don't mind anything posted about women here because honestly it couldn't apply to me as I am never ever in contact with men irl, I am completely socially incompetent around them and basically flee every time one attempts to even talk to me plus I'm fat and officially unattractive
I'm about as lonely as everyone else here (kissless virgin) and i get why you would be sour/angry/sad at women, as I feel the same about men
>>
File: 1498551644263.jpg (43KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498551644263.jpg
43KB, 573x430px
You're all idiots and I consider r9k's posters to be all part of a retarded family that keeps fighting within themselves just because they're used to that kind of atmosphere.
That being said, I love this family specifically because it sucks that bad.
>>
>>38057887
I kinda liked spidey, but K was never much of a superhero kid. I used to only care about history, mythology and fantasy. Only comics I read were Tintin and Asterix. What's a good way to get to know more about the marvel and dc stuff?
>>
>>38056946
this.
true from the first to the last word.

unironically copypasted for future threads.
>>
Everyone remember to report the spamming autistic virgin as much as possible. The sooner he fucks off this site the better.
>>
>>38058158
You are cancer and need to leave. Besides, flooding is very clearly against the rules. The autistic spammers will be banned like always.
>>
I used to think they were misunderstood, but time and increasing emotional intelligence taught me that they honestly do only have themselves to blame.
Like, where they are in life? 100% their fault. Miserable? Their fault.
>>
>>38055916
I don't know why I'm so attracted to this type of people. I'm trying to figure it out.

I want to date every single one of you, I'm sad that it's impossible and that you guys wouldn't date me anyway because of your weird standards.

I really like school shooters and sadbois
I think internally I just want to help those people
I want to be everyone's friend
I'd like to say I'm not a normie, just so I can sympathise with guys like this.

I know you hate me r9k
But I will always love you
>>
>>38058088
My first book ever was a comic book containing short versions of greek myths. I read a lot of books on history and mythology, from greek and roman to norse to mesopotamian. I also read historical works like general history books and things like el poema del cid. For fantasy lotr took the crown of course but also stuff like the edge chronicles.

Amd I'll try to find some of the old stuff online, see if it's something I enjoy.
>>
>>38058237
But this wasn't bait

:c
>>
File: 01.png (258KB, 781x935px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
258KB, 781x935px
>>38055916
as a wise man once said

IF SHE BREATHES SHE'S A THOT
FUCKING ROASTIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38058216
Report a few of the flooding posts. Mods know how it works, when they see 5 posts reported of the same garbage flood they will ban the autist. Until he ban evades again like now.
>>
>>38056220
These are the sort of things that prove women can't comprehend a man's struggle.
>>
>>38058303
but im also a fembot reee
>>
GLOWN IN DARK CIA NIGGERS
>>
>>38058328
>see green triangle next to post number
>click
>see "report"
>click
>>
>>38058264
Sorry i dont have a throwaway, hope you can post it here before mods decent.
>>
NIBBAS WHOMST POST IN R9K
>>
>>38058363
OK FINE ILL GO AND HOLD LESBIAN HANDS WITH YOU THATS COMPLETELY FINE I AM BI ANYWAY
>>
LMAO
M
A
O
as original as possible
>>
>>38058389
>download (2). jpg
post download.jpg it will be fun
>>
>>38058357
Why the fuck do you keep bumping the thread? Why bother trying to kill a thread when you keep bumping it up where people can see you fucking retard
>>
kill the knegroes
>>
>>38058389
Attention spammer: your time is up. You are not welcome here. Your kind needs to fuck off back to wizchan.
>>
remember to type "sage" (without quotations) on the "Options" section
>>
>>38058438
But to become a twink i'd have to cut my hair off and its all the way below my boobs now! It's never been this long. You become the twink!
>>
ergo sum la lux et vita
>>
vita means life

orig
>>
>>38058487
BUT I DONT HAVE A DICK UNLESS YOU GIVE IT TO ME
>>
>>38058589
wait you just said you do have a D but then you said youre a fembot.

I suppose I don't mind either way

You are beautiful inside just as much as outside and I am glad I got to talk to someone like you <3
>>
>>38058699
uh uh UHHH
I love you for YOUR BRAINS thats so smart thatd youd threaten me like that because i do not like black guys
>>
>>38058823
YE IM RACIST SO WHAT
thats pretty hot
>>
File: kaguyawhat.jpg (51KB, 720x743px) Image search: [Google]
kaguyawhat.jpg
51KB, 720x743px
wtf is this thread
originalo
>>
>>38058892
A bunch of autistic virgins from wizchan are raiding us.
>>
>>38058392
Tip: you're supposed to post the long address that sharklasers gives you, not the short one. The alias. Now everyone can read that box.
>>
File: Untitled-4.jpg (389KB, 1090x1373px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.jpg
389KB, 1090x1373px
We are the restiance! r9k will harbor roasts no more!

Reality-check, we're still primitives. In the great scheme of things this technology is a mere blip on the historical radar. We've got an awful long way to go before we're able to dissect and understand the mysteries of the universe. We haven't even put a man on Mars yet, let alone left our solar system to find out what exactly is out there. How can it be that we have suddenly, so recently, become so arrogant as to believe we know more than we really do? The Laws of Science are written by man, based on our understanding of how things work. They are theories that, while prove true today, may be debunked by another amazing discovery tomorrow. Which leads onto my next point.
>>
>>38055916
>Do you think the misogynists are a loud minority?
The misogyny of r9k is a meme for the most part. Even then, the stuff you see here most of the time is frustration, not the serial-killer-level seething hatred people pretend.
>Is it satire?
A good bit of it is satire posted by women. Harder to tell how much is satire by men.
>Are you scared of them?
No.
>Do you pity them?
yes
>>
>>38059193
Why can't you stay on wizchan? Why do you have to raid 4chan with your spamming? Just leave, you're not welcome here.
>>
>>38059243
You are a newfag, not a true robot. You're an invading cancer from wizchan. You never belonged here and were never welcome. Now go and never come back.
>>
>>38059271
Some new people will join you as moles. I'm actually already in your sekrit club as a mole. I inform the mods whenever you're about to do a raid. So go ahead and recruit again, you'll make it easier for us to warn the mods.
>>
>>38059335
Don't lie. You first came here in 2015, when you were 16.
>>
>>38059465
>self-improvement threads
Wrong, retard. Those belong on >>>/adv/.
>>
>>38059465
You don't decide what belongs here. Mods do. What an entitled spoiled cunt.
>>
>>38059573
The users have decided that cancer like you need to leave back to wizchan. After all, it's not fembots getting banned. It's you spammers. The message is clear: you do not belong here, you are not wanted here.
>>
>>38056027
because men took care of women so men need authority over women but now men don't have that thanks to feminism. this is why men don't protect women anymore and let them get raped by Muslims.
>>
>>38059741
Global rule 10. Spamming is against it. You cannot argue against it, autistic virgin.

BTFO like the mental midget you are.
>>
>>38059813
Everything you said is wrong. But then again, your IQ is about 80 and you are a high school dropout, so what else could be expected. People are spamming because they are entitled autistic manchildren who invaded this board and think it's theirs. Just go back to where you came from. You never were welcome in 4chan.
>>
>>38056221
I'm 25 and I wish you would fucking die you roastie whore
>>
>>38056047
but women are inferior because of science,logic,reason,evidence and statics. if you believe women are stronger then men,smarter then men and more emotional stable then men then you are the definition of crazy.
>>
>>38055916
>>38059621
fembots. apply for a bf right now.
>>
>>38056352
that is not true they file for divorce mostly because of unsatisfactory and to get her cash/prizes.
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 1097x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 1097x1600px
They are little qts and I love them, I wish one of them would date me!
>>
>>38056027
that is patently Jewish revisionist history
>>
>>38059982
>>38059963
Stop getting your proxies together to derail every thread. It's childish, get normie threads.
>INB4 shitty cppypasta
Hiroshimoot should ban you.
>>
>>38057098
Its happening in this thread, even. Bottom of the barrel girls are making offhand comments, and dudes are begging for contact info.
A week ago or so, there was some girl posting pics of her room with a bunch of puked-on blankets and shit, talking about how she threw up all the time, and some guy was like "wow qt let me hold your hair while you puke, discord?"
>>
>>38059193
>fembots=Roasts
Those are roastie threads. Don't throw every female under the bus that browses here because many are just autist KHVs like us. The only difference is they have breasts and a vagina versus a cock and balls. Calling every female on here a roastie is like saying every progressive is an SJW.
>>
>>38060370
>trying to derail a thread that you can learn from.
this is why you will never learn. It's childish. "Comrade Vlad" is a dumb fuck with a below average IQ score. He is the mayor of CWCville. I'm not saying roastie threads should be allowed to survive, but this is a genuine thread about the shit you are doing. Maybe I would further your knowledge rather than burning it.
>>
>>38060076
You know what that triangle button does, right? Use it. More reports mean the spammers get banned faster.
>>
>>38060498
I am reporting the guy. What made you think I wasn't?
>>38060611
Then derail those threads. This isn't one of them.
>>
>>38057942
>IN CIRNO, RUSSIAN EMPIRE (PRESENT-DAY CIRNIUS, CIRNUANIA), HE MOVED AS A TEENAGER TO THE UNITED STATES, WHERE HIS CARNEGIE
>>
>>38060695
Focus on the Normie threads you dumbass. Raid Normie Feels, this is a lesser evil.
>>
>>38060889
I'm for the beta cause and shit, but again, this is a lesser evil. Maybe read the thread first? I mean then derail it, also females CAN be robots, you dumbass. It's just alot of roasties pose as fembots. If you have a KHV girl that has a husbando and plays DnD with a handful of guys that also in her free time plays vidya, how is she any different than one of us anon?
>>
File: WE_ARE_KANGZ.jpg (107KB, 528x662px) Image search: [Google]
WE_ARE_KANGZ.jpg
107KB, 528x662px
>>38060889
>Fembots are by definition normies

nope, they're by definition chads, because they can get as much sex as they want

[because vajayjay]
>>
>>38055941

I'm hoping and praying this is a troll. If it isn't...

Holy fucking delusion batman. Never been a better time in history to have a vagina.
>>
>>38056047

Except I had a six year relationship. When it began she was a virgin, her labia was very small and could barely be seen. After years of having my fat cock shoved into her daily, that shit literally looked like roast beef. You can lie and say that your distended labia has nothing to do with your promiscuity, but it does, and it does directly affect your value as a sexual partner to us, whether you like it or not. You want men with money and good looks to support you and take care of you like a pampered fucking child but don't want to have to take any responsibility for yourselves, and it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>38061098
It's statistically impossible for there not to be fembots CWC, they just don't post as fembots because they don't want to be judged by other robots. Go parade your boyfriend free girl sign somewhere else.
>>
>>38061074
You are either lying and a virgin who doesn't know how vaginas work, or you started fucking her when she was 13.
>>
>>38061149

Nah, you're the one who is lying and you know it. Your roast beef sandwich having ass is a slut, and your disgusting meat flaps are evidence of your slut behavior.
>>
>>38061098
There is a very strong sense of latent homosexuality emanating from this post.
>>
>fembot
Did you mean Attention Whores?
>>
>>38061165
You're not even trying. You must not be very smart. Vaginas simply do not work the way you said in your fantasy. It's more than obvious you are a complete virgin whose knowledge of sex comes from hentai and memes.
>>
i wish i could abduct a virgin femanon and hold her in a dungeon under my house
>>
>>38061074
Fantasies of a dicklet virgin: the post.
>>
>>38055916
this thread's retarded

fembots love me
>>
>>38056270
>women
>had a few partners.
You're underage if you don't think the "Loads of partners is a whole other argument" qualifier is constantly in affect.
>>
>>38061191

Whatever you say. Most men don't believe your bullshit, and for good reason: obvious bullshit is obvious.

Protip: my six year relationship with the girl who started as a virgin isn't my only experience with this. Your labia is a muscle, and when it gets abused and stretched out from the strain of rough sex, it stays that way. Bitch and moan and call me a virgin to try and misdirect, but you're a lying slut and you will ALWAYS be a lying slut--at least until your looks fade and your pussy dries up and you're relegated to the USED bin.
>>
>>38061214
Try /soc/. You might just be surprised and find girls who are into that. On an anonymous forum people are much more upfront about their fetishes, and you can find both guys and girls into some really weird stuff.
>>
>>38061227

That doesn't even qualify as a fantasy. Keep misdirecting. Facts are facts. Distended labias are the result of rampant sexual activity.
>>
>>38061240
You still don't get it. The only fact that remains is that you are and will always be a lying virgin.
>>
>>38058331
>not bait
>im also a fembot
Hang yourself. You're too retarded to ever hope to improve your bait.
>>
>>38061260
>Distended labias are the result of rampant sexual activity.

Got a source for that?
>>
>>38061270

Again, whatever you say. I'm not expecting you to acknowledge the truth for what it is. In fact, you were completely irrelevant to my original post. I'm merely informing other men to typical female treachery.

Your labia looks the way it does because you've had a lot of hard, fast sex and now that it looks gross, you try to pin it on some external force outside of your control when it is not and never has been that "external force."

You're just a slut. End of story as far as I'm concerned. You can keep throwing out your ad hominem attacks, calling me a dicklet virgin (typical female "argumentative" tactics, nothing new) and whatever other vitriolic bullshit, but you're triggered because I'm telling people the truth, and that's problematic for you.

TLDR; your pussy looks like roast beef because you're a slut. I'm off to pursue more interesting ventures than arguing with some biological ticking time-bomb. Have a good one slut.
>>
File: d5a.png (372KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
d5a.png
372KB, 600x480px
>>38056047
>>38061149
>>38061191
>>38061270
>v-v-vaginas don't get stretched!
>"they do I've seen it"
>UR JUS VIRGEM U CAN'T JUDGE WYMIN FOR HAVING SEX
Waiter, it appears you've accidentally dumped the entire shaker on my roast beef.
>>
>>38061295
broscience of course
>>
>>38055916
I don't pity them. I just come here to troll and laugh at them when they're foaming at the mouth. Pretty entertaining watching a bunch of pathetic retards.
>>
>>38061363

desu mesu i pity you for being such a pathetic excuse for a human being, finding comfort and happiness in other people's misery. Typical female. Aren't you supposed to be the more sympathetic sex?
>>
>>38056423
>I've never come across a board for shut in female virgins with no potential. r9k is as close as it gets.

It's almost as if they don't exist so there's no need for places for them.
>>
>>38056802
>My god, you are so fucking retarded.
>see, the truth is MY anecdotal evidence, not YOURS
>>
>>38061333
Since you got trips, you are obligated to provide a source for your labia claims.
>>
>>38061349
Is that related to memes on a Cambodian woodcarving forum?
>>
>>38061340
>he actually believes the fantasy post of a dicklet virgin
>>
>>38061464
>anecdotal evidence
the evidence is right on this board for everyone to see. Women get far more replies in those threads than men, that's a FACT.
>>
>>38061530

Nah he believes in observable facts. Not everybody on this board is a "dicklet virgin" as you say. Just more misdirection.

All the proof is in the fact that virgins completely, 100% lack this characteristic. It can only be found in women who have either had multiple sexual partners, or women whose handful of sexual partners had larger than average dicks.

I know it's inconvenient for you, but it is a fact. Your labia is a muscle, and when you tire that muscle out through rough sexual intercourse, like the rest of your vagina, it begins to sag and loosen.

Deal with it roastie.
>>
Hi am fembot like 2 cuddles and rawr xD
Plz no bullies men are st00pid like if u agrees I liek to go to the 4chans their crazyyyyy xD
Patreon : Patreon dot com slash noggerfaggor
XD
>>
>>38061530
>he still hasn't figured out that everyone knows you're a projecting dicklet virgin
White knight can't get women! Defends promiscuity on 4chan! Many such cases!
Sad!
>>
>>38056770
>I've honest to god posted my email here before and been ignored too. Said I was a woman and everything.
The only thing this tells me is that you deserve to be torn in half by a semi hand have your organs toasted by hot asphalt.
>>
>>38061662
>All the proof is in the fact that virgins completely, 100% lack this characteristic.
So if you are shown just one counterexample, you will admit to being wrong?
>>
>>38061239
I'm not underage, I get closer to 27 every day but I did ascend to normie at one stage. I experienced real life men. I even dated one. I heard a lot of slut calling from normie dudes but not one saying they demand virgin's only. You're all delusional think all men think like bitter robots
>>
>>38055972
i used to argue with the misogynists, but now I mostly just hide their threads. I hope someday a woman will brighten up their lives and change their minds, but I can't do it on here.
>but i can't do it on here
be my gf pls i'll fly to you you sound very pretty and smart.
>>
Guys GUYS WE NEED to ressssssspeeeeekkkkk weemeen
These flabby flabs deserve our RESPEEEEEKKK for inva.. er joining or board
RESPEKKK WEMMEEEN
>>
>>38059874
I'm 27 you child. I laugh at your post. It's one thing to be a young virgin complaining like I said but frankly at your age you get should have calmed down a bit eh.
>>
>>38061754
>So if you are shown just one counterexample, you will admit to being wrong?

Your counter-example will involve a "virgin" without a hymen who regularly masturbates with large sex toys, so no. I will not.
>>
>>38061761
>underage *and* autistic
The point is that there are no women with "a few partners" past their early teen, retard.

Imagine being so dumb that you can't comprehend greentext.
>>
>>38056221
>"muh depression" and sheer social retardation.
>>>/tumblr/
This board is for genuine depression and sheer social retardation, not for whiny sluts to complain about how little dick from chad they get.
>>
File: 1257707319454.jpg (101KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1257707319454.jpg
101KB, 900x600px
>>38061810
oh jesus i'm afraid of what i'd grow up to be if /r9k/ was around when i was a kid. There may be a slight chance i'd be one of there bitter faggots crying on here.
>>
File: 8467947.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
8467947.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>38061810
>>38061911
If this isn't a samefag, you should pretend it is, because it's pathetic.
>>
>>38061911
I wasn't exactly a kid. I mean I can't say exactly when I came on here but I was about 15 when I found/b/ I used this place at my lowest and don't remember it being about Chad and Stacey.

I don't think any of it's fucked me up. More It resonates with me because of my problems and social issues. I don't doubt there's real misery on here but I can't help but think the kiddies lashing out don't know shit. For real, i would be happy if virginity and no gf. Was my biggest problem in life. That's what bothers me most about this board
>>
>>38061979
Dw I don't samefag. It takes the point out of everything. I'm well aware of my position here and can take it. But not everyone's going to attack me for it
>>
>>38061859
I don't like to claim depression but I'm perfectly aware of it and I'm heavily medicated for my troubles. It certainly wasn't a result of boo hoo I'm a virgin and Chad bullied me. I more or less cope these days. You're just reaching.
>>
>>38062018
>It takes the point out of everything.
That implies you ever had a point.
>I'm well aware of my position here and can take it.
Clearly not, because you're not on /soc/.
>But not everyone's going to attack me for it
The only people who aren't are white knighting beta faggots of the highest order.

Go whine about your vagina on >>>/soc/
>>
>>38061979
what are u talking about

orig comet
>>
>>38061821
There's plenty. Myself included. You know this perfectly well. It's just even they probably won't want you either so you must make ridiculous standards for yourself to feel better
>>
>>38056221
Let me explain why what you said means nothing roast
You claim that it's normal to be virgin at 19, 20, up until 25 and that robots are just whiny faggots
Regardless of the statistics that state that only 14 percent of men are virgins after 20, you act like our social autism and unattractiveness would just disappear at 25
I knew it since I was 18 hell 16 that I would never get laid in my life and 15 years later, I was right
But since conversing with you whores is as effective as conversing with women in general here's something more of your level :
Orbiters will give you attention, white knights will defend you, other vaginas and faggots will comfort you and make you feel special, but deep down if your intellect ranges beyond a meter of shallowness you know that you're no different from any other tumblr attention seeking roast, that any deal you've suffered doesn't compare or warrant any of the shit you get and are entitled to just for having a stinking hole
Fuck you roast, frankly even I wouldn't anymore
>>
>>38062088
I'm not camwhoring. Why would I post on soc. Everyone there is way younger and this has been part of my life too long to just leave over some "kill yourself roastie" comments. Give it up
>>
>>38062063
>heavily medicated for my troubles
Try taking 4x the normal dosage.
It'll help you and everyone here.

And imagine being such a self absorbed cunt that you have to write depression off as " boo hoo I'm a virgin and Chad bullied me" to give your own meme tier diagnosis any merit.
>>
>>38062137
>I'm not camwhoring.
You're attentionwhoring.
Same thing, you're just aware that no man wants to loom at your trainwreck of a body.

>leave over some "kill yourself roastie" comments
So you're admitting that you stay here regardless of the fact that 90% of the board knows you don't belong here and explicitly wants you elsewhere?

Attention whoring goes to >>>/soc/
>>
>>38062122
I think 25 is pushing it for normal frankly. People lose virginity at all ages. Don't worry. I know my life problems are far more than not getting dick. Not do I think getting it would magically solve anything. You're all so fucking deluded
>>
>>38056047
>It must be horrible to feel superior to others
wat
>>
>>38062097
You being a loser, mostly
>>
>>38062191
>I know my life problems are far more than not getting dick.
Of course, not getting the *right* dick is equally as problematic.

Why is posting as a woman not grounds for a ban yet? Even lolcow figured this shit out.
>>
>>38062182
And yet you are giving attention. This is just killing time for me. We all want the replies. I'm just more in a position to receive them bc thirst and bitterness. Hardly my fault. You did come into a fembot thread And expect me to pretend I'm male? Don't pretend you don't want to be angry.

But yes I'm away for now. Time to get pumped by multiple chads. My favourite pastime
>>
>>38062139
4x and she'll be back here with more "traumatic experiences" to collect attention and betabux

>>38062137
Try the bottle whore, stream it too. Swallow these pills because you know that you deserve it, not because we all want you to
>>
>>38062182
Also my body is quite nice. I have posted before. I just don't particularly consider anons I can't see "men" whatever makes you feel better though
>>
File: 1475514024997.jpg (53KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1475514024997.jpg
53KB, 403x403px
>>38062201
insecure grown up nerd
who am i kidding, who am i fooling
>>
>>38062221
I don't get any dick. Right dick? Oh ypure saying my expectations in men are too high. Not really. Looks dont matter but i deginitely have my standard's. That is decently slim like myself. Or no more than a bit fat and not a woman hating shut in. Reasonable actually. And I know meaningful relationships are somewhat beyond my social and mental capability. I used to want a relationship so bad but I was ugly and bullied and along with other things it made me incapable of it completely. I'm concentrating on myself and being a more rounded person instead Of trying to pin my problems to another human and expect them to make life perfect. Of course 4chan doesn't help me but I can't help but come back.
>>
>>38062250
I can't imagine how unhappy you have to be to tell people to kill themselves. It may benefit yourself more if you can't even handle being alone and a virgin
>>
>>38062237
>And yet you are giving attention
I wonder what it's like being so autistic you don't understand what "shitposting" is
>pretend I'm male
lmao what?
The first thing you whores do is screech "FEMBOT HEEEEERE". That's like expecting a fish to start jogging.

I came into this thread to remind all the beta retards that fembots don't exist. Thanks for helping me prove my point :^)
>>
>>38062221
Because this board isn't for young male virgin losers.
It's a board for original content.
In fact, if virgins were banned from here the content quality would increase significantly.
>>
>>38062381
If you can't even imagine how unhappy I would have to be
Maybe just MAYBE YOU DON'T FUCKING BELONG HERE
TAKE. THE. FUCKING. ROPE
Un-fucking-beleivable
>>
>>38062139
All I'm saying is I don't know how so many of you see it as such a huge problem. Im not saying its the case for all of you but if you can't even try and sort your disgusting personalities.. I'm not sure what you expect
>>
>>38062401
That would include you.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>38062352
>female
>I don't get any dick

>mfw girls attempt to lie
>>
>>38062419
GOTEM
xd
>>
>>38062417
>how so many of you see it as such a huge problem
Because we can read your posts and objectively decide that both you and the world would be better off with you feeding worms 6 feet under.
>>
>>38062413
I never put my own problems onto other People, no. I'm glad I'm not that shitty. It doesn't solve anything. I never found it hard to want other people to succeed and be happy.

That's just messed up beyond comprehension. It's not depression. It's being a repulsive psycho
>>
>>38062401
>It's a board for original content.
What's 2008 like?

> if virgins were banned from here the content quality would increase significantly.
It would literally be /soc/ 2.0 you retarded reddit migrant.
>>
>>38062425
It's not a lie. Not saying I couldn't. Maybe if I got drunk confident enough. But I don't even leave the house other than taking the dog out. It's not my thing
>>
>>38062449
My point went so far over your head you don't deserve this (you) I'm giving you
But have it anyway
Whatever makes your vagina feel less stretched out and your value as a human being higher than it's at
>>
>>38062449
>I never found it hard to want other people to succeed and be happy.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/being_a_facetious_faggot/
>>
>>38062262

>My body is quite nice

It probably isn't.
>>
>>38062446
The world has no issue with me. There's even people who would miss me. I mean it wouldn't change anything for you. Can't say anything about the board but I also can't say I give a fuck about it's quality for you who came into a fembot thread when nobody made you.
>>
>>38062262
>I'm not a camwhore
>I have posted before.
ebin
>>
File: 1498768572601-g.jpg (220KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1498768572601-g.jpg
220KB, 900x675px
>>38062464
>>38062511
Heh, nothing personal kiddoz
>>
>>38062476
>But I don't even leave the house other than taking the dog out.
Then don't whine about problems caused from locking yourself in a house with the worst human being on the planet.

These are intuitive solutions for the non-retarded
>>
>>38057828
Original femanon here. Girls that give shit tests to men are dumb whores. Those tests are just to see how much they can get away with. Nothing more. If you let them get away with less, it doesn't mean they'll think you're some large and in charge alpha male. They'll just see that if they want to get their way, they will have to try manipulate him in other ways.

For godsakes, its so easy to see if a man is dominant and knows what he wants in life. You know this because of how he carries himself, the way he talks, and how he handles different situations. Women know if a guy is dominant or not, they don't need tests to determine that. As I said, those tests are for whores that want to get away with murder while dating a guy and that's it.
>>
>>38062497
I'm a virgin tho. Good 1.
>>38062510
Ive been told. It's normal but I'm no open star. I have big noobs and a decently shapely butt. I'm quite sure many robots would be overjoyed to touch it tho.

But imagine I'm a hambeast if that's easier for you
>>
>>38062574
>I'm a virgin tho
You need to leave this board. Virgins are not allowed per >>38062401
>>
>>38062558
Don't bother anon
Her problems range from ate too much because depressed to don't have the confidence to leave the house
Roasts don't and can't understand
>>
>>38062519
We do dumb shit sometimes out of low self esteem. I'm pretty against it for myself now but once i did wonder if my body was at all attractive to anyone because I had nothing to go on irl
>>
>>38062518
>There's even people who would miss me
Highly debatable.
>I mean it wouldn't change anything for you.
I would never have to worry about seeing something that a dumbfuck like you posts to 4chan.
>I also can't say I give a fuck about it's quality
That's more obvious than the fact you're just a run of the mill /soc/ attentionwhore.
>>
>>38062591
GOTEM X2
xd
>>
>>38062574
Porn star. I meant porn star. Fs
>>
>>38062600
>I'm pretty against it
>which is totally why I did it
Cry me a river, you dumb slut.
>>
>>38062574

I don't really need to imagine that you're a hambeast, and given your alleged body proportions, you're going to balloon out anyway.
>>
>>38062464
You're ban evading. That's a very bannable offense.
>>
>>38062618
Is this you as well?
>>38062440
I hope you're not disregarding your own rules when it's convenient as per >>38062401
>>
>>38062603
Im pretty sure on that account. Do you think im being convinced here though. Your life is probably shit either way but if me openly claiming my gender is so upsetting then surely its easy to improve that aspect of your life by hiding these threads?
>>
>>38062574
>I'm a virgin tho.
That's a bigger lie than you not being a hambeast.

>I'm quite sure many robots would be overjoyed to touch it tho.
I wonder what it's like being so stupid that you disprove the idea of a "fembot" while trying to defend being a fembot.
>>
MODS

Ban evading spammers are here again.
>>
>>38062647
Ive made it pretty far in life witjout ballooning. Id rather die than be fat but my young teenage metabolism stopped years ago. I think id have done that by now
>>
>>38062667
No anon the gotems were not ironic
I actually considered that you GOTEM
Now that whore on the other hand needs to leave
>>
>>38062635
Ok so people dont change their persepective on things or grow up. Im not crying here. Im just saying it happened and now doesnt
>>
>>38062670
>Im pretty sure on that account.
You're also pretty sure we believe you're not a repulsive slut.
You're wrong on both accounts.

>Do you think im being convinced here though.
Nope. Women are incapable of processing most external information, as demonstrated by you.
>>
>>38056421
>OH YEAH MY BF SOUNDS SO INTIMIDATING OVER THE INTERNET

I still type this post knowing you're a man and not a woman.
>>
>>38062726
>Im not crying here.
Which is why you're still whining about how posting your naked body on 4chan doesn't make you a camwhore.

Try hanging yourself on cam next time. The responses will probably be better.
>>
>>38062691
Whats saying i disprove. And im not even lying. Girls dont have to be fat to come here what.. if i was fat i could no doubt find a feeder to worship my rolls
>>
>>38062780
Im just saying im not camwhoring anymore. At what point did i claim i was never a camwhore. Wow.

Oh but i never went on cam. It was some blurry photos. Calm yourself. I know that wouldn't go down as well m8. Im long over that insecurity. I was pretty popular and got endless validation. Mission accomplished
>>
>>38062574
We can settle this by you telling us your measurements.
>>
>>38062791
>Whats saying i disprove
Literally everything you've said.
Girls can get a bf at the drop of a hat. You're aware you can too. You post nudes on 4chan.
Fembots are not real, and you're not even out of "garbage-tier e-whore" territory.
>Girls dont have to be fat to come here what.
No, just retarded. You have that on lock

>I'm a virgin
>I'm not even lying
0/10
>>
>>38062819
>Im just saying im not camwhoring anymore
No, you just attentionwhore through text now. Such a huge improvement.

>takes pics
>"Oh but i never went on cam."
You have the downs.
>>
>>38062827
I dont know them any more than im a im size 10, 28 ff, about 9 stone and 5'2.
>>38062836
I certainly wouldnt lie about being a virgin at my age. Its unusual
>>
>>38062851
Well maybe not. But you're enabling me while bitching. That i dont quite understand but hey. We're all just passing time
>>
>>38062791
>Girls dont have to be fat to come here
But they are most likely to be just as deranged as the regular woman especially on the asshole of Internet (compared to the average male poster). Now why would they come here to the worst part (r9k or soc) is probably the most sinister thing. They are most likely taking advantage of people who have never had attention their life.
>>
>>38062895
>But you're enabling me
Why does every women say this when called out for being a vacuous skank of no substance?
>>
>>38062948
Hey Im not saying im normal here. Im messed up as anyone. Im not a tourist come to mock the robots. Mostly i obviously dont even mention im female, but i consider these threads fair game. If you didn't want to whine at females then you just wouldnt. Surely. You can possibly think youre convincing me to stay away
>>
>>38062987
And youre so full of substance yourself. Its a valid point so if you would care to explain. I do wonder
>>
>>38055916
Who cares. If some want to believe that females can't be NEET autistic losers then let them be ignorant. I come here to see like minded people because it's comforting. Gender has nothing to do with things like having mental issues or being friendless. It's just an unfortunate aspect of a minority of human lives. I've been coming to 4chan a lot longer than most of you kids and I'm not gonna stop anytime soon.
>>
>>38062871
The only people into your body are pedophiles.

>I certainly wouldnt lie about being a virgin at my age.
You have the brain of a preteen. Your age clearly has no bearing on what you write
>>
>>38062994
>Hey Im not saying im normal here
Never said you were. Majority of women aren't. Supposed fembots are not excluded
>Im not a tourist come to mock the robots
Rotten apples (roasties) ruin the lot (i.e there are bad robots, most are bad)
>If you didn't want to whine at females then you just wouldnt
Personally have not done this once in this thread.
>You can possibly think youre convincing me to stay away
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>38063014
>Its a valid point
You don't know the meaning of the words "valid" or "point".

"I'm an attentionwhore because people give me attention" is on par with "I throw screaming tantrums inside stores because the manager gives me free candy"
>>
>>38062871
Oh, it IS you, Scotty. You have a smoking hot body. How can you still be a virgin?
>>
>>38063097
Ok. I wouldn't expect to make any sense to bitter robots who think its clever to tell me to kill myself or call me fat
>>
>>38063154
>How can you still be a virgin?
She isn't. You need to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>38063160
>thinks it's clever
Good advice isn't supposed to be "clever".

Kill yourself. Absolutely no one cares for you and would be better off if you never reared your autistic head again.
>>
>>38063154
I dont know how to talk to people i havent known all my life
>>
>>38063208
>I dont know how to talk to people i havent known all my life
You're typing this on 4chan you literal retard
>>
>>38063201
Its not good advice though honestly. Its the most autistic thing imaginable. How sad to try and encorage it. Where possible i would even discourage the most downtrodden of robots from the act. Please give up. Im not goung to kill myself and it wouldnt benefit anyone.
>>
>>38063240
This is talking to you? Really this to you equals real life social interaction?
>>
>>38063208
Are you a shut-in or something? Don't you have any friends? What kind of a man are you looking for anyway?
>>
>>38055916
I hate them, but I hate myself so it's okay.
However I still respect myself enough to never want to speak to one in my entire life.
I hate men.
>>
I hate fembots, but I love niggers.
>>
>>38063309
In a way yes. Im unemplyed right now due to a combination of social retardation getting me fired and bad health mentally and phsyically. But i long to be oitside. Being a shut in kills me desu. I do have friends and they live all round the country and have their own lives so i dont even hear from them. Me im kinda just on my own. Im not about to go to a bar on my own so this is the extent of social contact in my life outside of an ocassional message that usually i instigate. Its lonely but thats life. I dont resent people moving on because thats how it should be. Im not actively looking for a guy because im under no illusion it would solve anything when i have a lot to sort about myself. It wouldnt be healthy
>>
>>38063244
It would benefit all of us on r9k since we wouldn't have to endure your shitty posts and threads
It would benefit whoever you're cucking for bux atm
It would benefit anyone that would never have to see your disgusting face again or hear your whiny voice once more
It would benefit the insects eating away at your rotting body once you're 6ft under
It would benefit that guy you bought the rope from

I could go on for pages, clearly that's more than you'll ever benefit anyone living
Go for it honey, the future of humanity is at play
>>
>>38063432
Hey i never make threads and this isnt all my posts. Dunno whats hard to understand about that.

Jesus Christ i have nothing but pity for such a bleak outlook. But by all means keep telling me how worthless i must be. Im aware im of little importance but I'll be fucked if someone as pathetic as you is going to make me feel bad over it.
>>
>>38063413
Aww, well good luck and I hope you recover. You can do better than hanging out in this cesspool of misery called /r9k/.
>>
File: 1472863902965.png (226KB, 399x384px) Image search: [Google]
1472863902965.png
226KB, 399x384px
>>38055916
I agree with them and their attitude, memes aside, for the most part, but I diverge in some areas. I strongly hate and dislike attractive people, especially successful ones, but also normies. Being a repulsive person inside and out, the ability to spite or hurt them has turned into the highlights of my life.

I don't much care for misogynists here because in wide strokes they're correct about who hooks up with who and why. Like predicting herd movement or something. It's for specifics that they tend to flounder, but I don't begrudge them. They don't say anything I haven't heard before, anyway.
>>
>>38063543
Please please please pleaaaaaaaasssseeeeeessss
Kys

Fucking disgusting orbiting white knight faggot
>>
>>38063618
You've got some issues, kid. Have you considered therapy?
>>
>>38063478
>how worthless i must be.
What's this "must be" business? You are. You grub for attention on 4chan then inmediatlely cop a blasse attitude about how much you're engaged in shitting up the board.
>>
>>38063274
>Really this to you equals real life social interaction?
When did I say that, retard?

If you're so autistic you can't talk to a cashier, but a bullet in your head
>>
I come here for a good laugh
>>
>>38063578
There's no such ting as a "fembot" you disgusting whore.

You are a normalfaggot.
>>
>>38063413
>Im unemplyed right now due to a combination of laziness, aversion to effort, and a victim complex that prevents me from applying for a single job on favor of wallowing in self pity
Fixed.
Women can't even be NEET without whining about muh condishuns.
Disgusting.
>>
>>38063747
I still apply for jobs because im desperate to get out. I can't stand not doing anything. The job im qualified for is something im no longer physically fit for unfortunately. Amd yes that kills me but Long medical diagnosis short and in simple terms i have a birthmark eating away at my spine and im getting radiotherapy. I may end up paralysed but its less likely now i know whats up. Its pretty nasty desu. Im a mess on here too But hey at least im not complaining about how no girls will fuck me.
>>
>>38063995
>I can't stand not doing anything
Which is totally why you're unemployed.
A bit sad how strangers on the internet can see your shortcomings better than you.

>Long medical diagnosis short and in simple terms i have a birthmark eating away at my spine and im getting radiotherapy
Nice blog.
At least the birthmark understands.

>But hey at least im not complaining about how no girls will fuck me.
No, rather you're whining about how people don't like the fact that you shit up a board with "FEMBOT HEERE I HAVE EMOTIONAL VALIDATION ON TAP Y R U SUCH LOOZERS LOL"

I hope radiotherapy bleeds you dry before you choke on your own tongue.
>>
>>38064077
No wonder girls dont want u
>>
>>38064099
>muh holes
Nice whore-tier response.
Too bad it won't abate permanent paralysis
>>
>>38064145
Thats unlikely. Permenant paralysis wont necessarily make me alone like a scummy attitude will
>>
>>38064249
>scummy attitude
It isn't scummy of you're insulting scum people.
There's literally nothing wrong with insulting shitheadeds who pretend to be better than entire boards on 4chan.

>Permenant paralysis wont necessarily make me alone
>implying you need to be paralyzed to ensure no one ever wants to be around your useless ass
>>
>>38064328
I know people want to be around me. Thats the diffetence. But it is scummy to try and tear people down when they clearly have issues. Whoever that is. My whole point isnt that im better than anyone. Im on here for a reason but i am at least not shitty enough to say the things you are to people who are already down
>>
>>38064386
>I know people want to be around me.
Same way I know the earth is flat, right?

>But it is scummy to try and tear people down when they clearly have issues
Yeah, and your issues come from not fucking off to >>>/soc/. What makes you think you're welcome here? Do you also have a birthmark in your brain?

>I am at least not shitty enough to say the things you are to people
Whores aren't people.
>>
>>38064532
You have serious anger issues. Ever thought this is why you're a virgin, and not because of "boohoo I'm such a nice guy girls only like assholes"?
>>
>>38064532
Christ im glad im not this level of bitter in my khv status.

I feel slightly better to be honest
>>
>>38064563
>m-muh holes 2.0
I'm not a nice guy. How slow are you to not see that?
And I do just fine with girls irl. I just have no interest in skanks, and 4chan is the one place I can honestly address vacuous attentionwhores like you.
Go back to browsing for wheelchairs that have a 400+lb capacity.

>>38064627
>khv
>implying
I'm not a post-birth abortion, just a misogynist.
>>
It makes me sad seeing all the hate on this page.

Ladies, I love you <3 Don't give up on guys, just keep your eyes open for the good ones.
>>
COULD ALL ATTENTION WHORING ROBOTS PLEASE LEAVE.
You're all fucking hypocrites, and I know it's exciting to talk to REAL, LIVE females, but you're distracting from answering the question at hand, so fuck OFF.
>>
>>38055916
I don't really care about them, I like being mad.
>>
>>38055916
Men are right to look down on women. Misogynists are absolutely right. We are right to be submissive to the superior race.
Women are whores anyhow, so guys have a reason to hate them right there.
>>
>>38064872
You're doing God's work anon. Keep these roasties toastie
>>
>>38064077
kek, and robots say women are the emotionless cunts.
As someone not emotionally involved in this conversation, I properly hope you or someone else will end your life.
And if, in the future you become a better person, I hope instead of just regretting it you kill yourself
>>
>>38063644
I'll go to therapy if you end that miserable existence of yours and/or get off my fucking board
>>
>>38055916
I dont mind women being here, really.
But it's an anonymous image board. You can't be "anonymous" if you're declaring your gender.

A good majority of the time, a post could be made without stating "fembot here".

It's an unnecessary addition to a post that's used to garner (you)s
>>
>>38065533
What if it's relevant to the post or topic? I see lots of people get mad anyway
>>
I may be a jerk but my rudeness is justified when it comes to a very specific type of fembots.

The ones who think like men. They may or may not try to be "one of the guys", but women who think like males are always total sheer cunts to guys like me. Yes, I get it, you hate disposable males, you hate beta males. You are arrogant because western society gives you feminism and chivalry and caters to you in every way possible while letting you smash down all the gender barriers you want. But your jealousy against beta males is not justified. We don't have it as easy as you think we do and you need to stop being jealous just because we are actual men with dicks and you aren't.

Then there's the promiscuous sluts, the women with tattoos, the fake redpilled right wing ones, so on and so forth. I'm sure there are some fembots that are normal. That word normal may not mean much these days, but normal as in actual biological females who don't fit many stereotypes or archetypes and just come here to waste time and talk.
>>
>>38065551
That's honestly completely fine imo

But seeing "fembot feels" everywhere, 'im a gril btw"

It's goddamn fucking annoying and i'd rather just not have to deal with anyone saying it on the board, period.
>>
File: SgWWIfq.jpg (102KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SgWWIfq.jpg
102KB, 600x900px
>>38065397
>REAL, LIVE females
You have to be 18+ to post here
>>
>>38055916
>"fem""bots"
>400 posts

I fucking hate this board. 98% of the posters here are fat ass men. The other 2% are trannies.
>>
>>38065551
>What if it's relevant to the post or topic?
It's likely not relevant to this board.
>>
>>38055916
>What's your opinion on the men that come here?
Undateable whiny losers. And not because they're not 6'4 muscly Chads.
>Do you think the misogynists are a loud minority?
No, I think the really viscious ones are a minority, but the rest agree to some extent.
>Is it satire?
Some of it.
> Are you scared of them?
No, but I would be if I lived in a country with ready access to guns.
>Do you pity them?
No. This was their choice.
>Has your opinion of them changed the time you've been browsing here?
No, I always thought they were trash (the misogynist ones). Sometimes there's interesting conversation about none gender related things, which I like.
>Do you just ignore the idiots or argue with them?Ignore.
>Has it changed your opinion of men in general?
No, I think most men are fine, many aren't my cup of tea but that doesn't mean they're bad people. I also think a significant minority on here are just lonely, and I think that's sad.
>>
I think the men here have varying levels of misogyny or sexism, but it doesn't impact me so why should I care? It doesn't scare me, and I simply ignore it.
>>
Really can't believe women actually cry about sexism and misogyny. I thought it was a meme but women actually are retarded feminist faggots at heart.
>>
>>38065918
Those sure are a lot of assumptions. Come here often?
>>
>>38066032
>It doesn't scare me, and I simply ignore it.
strong independent woman alert
>>
>>38066215
Just not a crybaby who enjoys arguing with people who will never change their mind?
>>
>>38066211
>Those sure are a lot of assumptions. Come here often?
Yeah, and it's based on what I see. It doesn't bother me as such- people are entitled to think what they like. But I'm not going to engage with it.
>>
>>38055916
who cares nignog
>>
>>38055916
Who fucking cares what women think/
You gay son?
>>
>>38055972
>I know what it's like to have no friends because I didn't make any my first few months of college
NO YOU FUCKING DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT
I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO ANOTHER HUMAN IN A LONG FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>38056027
>Lol. Did you ever experience those things?
Yes its call being raised by a single mother.
>>
>>38066248
I like to think of things this way.
Nobody likes each other ever until they get to know each other, except for mature people.
A lot of people come from something or are in some situation, and it's easy to use others as a scapegoat for that instead of forgiving people and trying to be better, yourself. I do engage with people and try to spread positivity, because you can see the effects in such a small echo chamber.
>>
>>38056221
>Is the biggest problem in your life that you can't get a gf with your shitty self entitled attitude and unwarranted high standards.
No drugs and guns are and i Lose my v card at 14 so fuck off.
WE HATE WOMEN BECAUSE YOU CANNOT TAKE SELF CRITISIM SERIOUSLY YOU CANNOT EVEN ADMIT YOU ARE SHIT JUST LIKE BLACK AMERICANS.
YOU AND YOUR WAYS ARE WHY WE HATE YOU
>>
>>38066248
>Yeah, and it's based on what I see.
It's so sad how primitive the human brain is. The things you can account for will always influence you're opinions more than the things you can't

I'm glad I'm learning not to be as stupid as the vast majority of humans on the planet. I'd hate to be that stupid for ever
>>
>>38056421

I love how roasties always use virgin as a insult.
>>
>>38056509
THIS DONT BE JEWED BOYS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxSsU4y0cIU
>>
>>38056592
>I have a cat
And you are with someone.
Fuck off I miss my dog.
>>
>>38057057
>Like clockwork.
Every fucking year every fucking week every fucking day JUST GO AWAY AND LET US HAVE A BOYS CLUB NIGGER
>>
>>38065918
Kek, what do guns have to do with it? Niggers don't need guns to rape you, just be glad you live in a white country
>>
>>38066506
>nobody needs a gun to rape anybody else
Hey it looked like you misspelled some things but don't worry, I ftfy
>>
>>38057221
I read the first paragraph and I like you...Heres a beer on me.
Honorary man.
>>
>>38066539
Arabs, blacks and hispanics rape at 5-10x the rate whites or asians do. Lets not ignore reality here
>>
>>38057993
I LOVE YOU TOO ANON
Nunna dis matthas.
>>
>>38057221

>That being said, I think what goes around comes around, and men can be just as bad as women at times, but that isn't the focus here. I agree they have more room to complain since society (especially modern society) is doing everything it can to destroy the traditional macho man. Instead we live in a society with men so worried and obsessed with their looks, talents, and social standings that they fall into even deeper bouts of depression than any woman could because of how viscous society and women look down upon anyone that doesn't fit in the top 10% of desirable males.
>It makes me sad that there are men on here, broken men, that have so much potential to succeed but can't because of the unrealistic expectations thrusted upon them

Nobody, including you, truly cares about that. This is not a gender thing. Other men in fact are the first to treat each other like trash, and if you are a disposable male then you can expect other men to shit on you. But still. Nobody cares and that's evident, so please don't pretend to have sympathy.
>>
>>38055973
im an MRA and I have dated and hooked up with a few feminists. they're a mixed bag just like any other kind of chick desu senpai
>>
File: Archer.png (470KB, 466x617px) Image search: [Google]
Archer.png
470KB, 466x617px
>>38061333
I mean have you seen what gauges to to ears.
Yes in africa they strech lips.
SKIN CAN STRETCH.
Just tell us youre a fucking slut and stop telling me you love them.
>>
>>38063578
REVY REVY REVY
THE TWO HANDS HER SELF
I fucking love revy.
>>
>>38056047

>half of the population
Ummm you're forgetting the other 74 genders so its clearly not half of the population you fucking misogynist
>>
File: foto_47101.png (506KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
foto_47101.png
506KB, 1000x562px
>>38065918
IN AMERICA THE GUN OWNERS ARE THE COPS AND MILITARY SO WHAT THE FUCK?
IN CANDA MOTHER FUCKERS OWN 50 CALS BUT NO ONES KILLING EACHOTHER
DETROIT ON THE OTHER HAND.
Can some one please post more two hands?
>>
>>38055999
Women can't be cucked you fucking retard
>>
>>38066574
>hispanics rape
There not la runda.
Those are fucking dead men walking and you would know it if you hung around some cholos.
pinche cabron....
>>
>>38066699
Trips and dubz dont lie...Never do.
>>
>>38066945
Women get cucked all the time actually and it fucks with them, but it's usually 100% their fault for poor choice in men
>>
>>38062558
>Then don't whine about problems caused from locking yourself in a house with the worst human being on the planet.

Literally could be applied to almost all of r9k.
>>
>fembot tells story of how she was raped
>"I was drinking" "I was drugged" "I was invited" "I did X and was raped"

Stupid fucking roastie whores claiming rape when they made bad decisions. If a guy doesn't physically overpower you and fucks you while you try to fight him off, you weren't raped. You had willing sex and regretted it and/or want it to be rape so you can play the victim.
>>
>>38067147
Roasties are always fucking stupid and deserve it
>>
>>38056462
>old
>still smoking weed
End your worthless life as soon as possible, and cleanse this board of your presence
>>
>>38067700
If she killed herself after reading that would you feel guilty? Serious question.
>>
>>38067147
i'm glad that you're lonely.
>>
>>38063644
Get off this board, everything could be so much better without people like you
>>
File: emojis2.jpg (221KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
emojis2.jpg
221KB, 620x412px
>>38067955
I'm glad you're triggered
>>
>>38065533
This is the correct opinion. I hate women as much as the next guy, but I couldn't hate them on this board if they didn't constantly advertise their fucking presence
>>
>>38066032
I personally hate you and all other women who openly admit to being a woman on this board. You don't belong.
>>
>>38065493
>As someone not emotionally involved in this conversation
You sound pretty emotional to me :^)
What makes you think I'll kill myself before the autistic crippled camwhore with a back disease?
>>
>>38067770
Aviding the overly edgy "glad she cleaned the board" response, I wouldn't, for a number of reasons.
One, I don't know this person at all. Two, I would be mildly awed by my own power over another human being, which is a sensation I don't often feel. Three, I have a deep and irrational hatred of marijuana users.
>>
I NEVER WALK ABOUT
>>
>>38066699

You're just a run of the mill cuck, don't fool yourself.
Thread posts: 438
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.