[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you spend your 18th birthday?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: lmslX23.jpg (81KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
lmslX23.jpg
81KB, 960x960px
Be me a while ago.
>no party, none of that shit, literaly no text/messages from anyone besides family.
>went to school that day because I had nothing planned.
>teacher announces it's my birthday, no one gives a fuck or says anything.
>Watch rekt videos on my phone during class and show a couple people for keks.
>nearly got in a fight with a normie who insulted me, I cursed him the fuck out.
>Carrying that anger with me throughout the school day.
>Skip class and smoke in the woods.
>thought about the friends I used to have back when I was little.
>Return to class and verbally threaten to kill a normie outloud during a test, teacher was shocked in silence as she stared at me.
>The normie got up with a blushed face, left class and didn't return.
>Didn't get in trouble surprisingly.
>After school go to gym
>Hit a new personal record from all that built up stress.
>Go home jack off.
>Watched Platoon and Full Metal Jacket.
Day was one big fucking reminder of how much of a loser I am. It's only just a fucking date right? Why must we make a big deal out of it?
>>
I played minecraft until 4 am and went to a bad restaurant with my parents later that day
>>
>>38055759
>nearly got in a fight with a normie who insulted me, I cursed him the fuck out
>verbally threaten to kill a normie outloud during a test
I wonder why you don't have friends. You should give anger management a try.
>>
>>38055759
>did nothing special
>got no texts
>pretended to enjoy the little celebration I had with my parents, so they aren't upset
>>
>day before my 18th birthday police show up to my door while I'm home alone
>"Hello ma'am, are you over 18?"
>" No, but I'll be 18 tomorrow."
>*smiling. Life is still good*
>they hand me a phone number with a prefix for the town my dad lives in
>"What is this number? This doesn't mean someone is dead, does it?"
>"We can't say because you are a minor."
>they drive away
>I have a panic attack and worry that my dad might be in jail or in hospital
>call the number
>It's a funeral home.
>My dad is dead.
>Spend my 18th birthday crying all day and contacting family and friends to tell them my dad is dead.

Good times.
>>
>>38055804
Well the first guy verbally insulted me calling me a "weirdo" when he thought I couldn't hear.
The second was a tard who kept asking to see my answers and wouldn't shut his damn mouth.
And I already have been to a shrink before, complete bullshit with some fags/roasties basically trying to play mind games with you, while pretending to be your friend in order to spill your secrets for some fucking pay.
>>
>>38055759
It was just another day. I was studying calculus that day. Integrals. Like alway my mom was the only person who remembered. No party or anything.
>>
>>38055759
The same as the day before, the same as the day after. Stopped caring about birthdays (or any other celebrations such as New Year, Easter etc) around 12.
>>
If you have even one single happy birthday memory for any year in your life, you're a FUCKING NORMALFAG!!!
>>
>>38055928
Nice ban bait.
>>
I spent the afternoon and evening with my uncle, bought some clothes, went to a restaurant and then this old dive bar because it was the only place that would let me get a drink in the area.

Had to throw out the trousers I got that day recently because they had a hole funnily.
>>
File: 1462479542626.jpg (119KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462479542626.jpg
119KB, 540x960px
>>38055759
I legitimately forget how I celebrated my 18th, I'm only 19, help
>>
>>38055759
>How did you spend your 18th birthday?
how the fuck would i know, that was nearly a decade ago.
>>
>>38055759
My mate bought me some beer and whiskey and we drank by the waterfront. Later that night my mum gave me a cake and some presents, but I can't remember what they were.

I was also dating a chick at the time (I never got to fuck her), but the relationship was going down hill so I didn't really want to see her. A few weeks later she broke up with me and started dating my mate.
>>
>>38055759
>wake up feeling normal
>log on gaybook because fuck why not
>bunch of friends I haven't talked to in years message me happy birthday
>few at my current school do
>close gaybook
>hang out on roleplaying forums
>mom comes with delicacies she took at walmart on her way
>we watch the news, I rant about politics
>we eat the cheap cakes
>she goes back

>few days later
>go to grandparents house with dad, celebrate both of our birthdays
>say no to alcohol even though it's legal
>feel normal, I know I wouldn't have a normie birthday
>most people who turn 18 and aren't intellectuals or robots throw a big party and drink lots of beer

I don't even remember feeling anythin, y'know? No depression or nothing. just another ay
>>
>>38055759
Literally nothing special, sat in my room, browsed 4chan, got a text from parents, that's it.
>>
File: 1498563702857.jpg (114KB, 517x585px) Image search: [Google]
1498563702857.jpg
114KB, 517x585px
Seeing as I have a turbonormie twin, I let he and his friends celebrate it for me. Well, no one gives a shit about me so no one remembers it's my birthday too. It's not like I ever celebrated it since it's close to Christmas anyway. If I receive money and gifts from my aunts and uncles, I usually just give them to either my mom or twin too. I hate having fun.
>>
I graduated from highschool and then went to wingstop
>>
File: 1456652296048.gif (993KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
1456652296048.gif
993KB, 290x198px
Turned 18 year ago and also didnt have any party. Just me, parents, grandparents and thats it. Everyone fucked off at 5pm and it was over
Also the main theme of disscussion was my mother and how she is ill (even though she is perfectly fine)
Worst thing? I didnt give a shit at all. I wasnt even sad or anything
>>
>>38055759
18th birthdays are overrated anyway OP
>>
File: 1438248564466.jpg (97KB, 579x574px) Image search: [Google]
1438248564466.jpg
97KB, 579x574px
18th I did nothing and nothing hapened but 19th was shitty

>wake up and go to court ordered drug and alcohol counseling
>go home and watch a video or something
>court ordered counselors rock up standing in my room
.say they are taking me to the hospital under the mental health act
>ask for the requirements to be put under the mental health act
.they say there is none
>go outside for a smoke and stopped by police before I get outside
>they cuff me straight away really tight even though I do nothing to provoke that
>get to hospital they say I will probably be able to go home after an interview
>get interviewed by a psych that says there are no requirements
>interviewed by another psych who didn't bring the requirements
>he says I'm lying about everything but sends me to the mental ward anyway
>finally get the requirements hours later
>not allowed to speak to psych again
>get sent to even shittier mental ward than I thought I was going to
>I didn't even meet the requirements
>>
>>38055860
I remember a girl in middle school who got 2-3 phone calls during a test, and the teacher said "someone better have died for all the attention you're getting." It turns out her dad died from a heart attack.
>>
File: received_705216472998770.jpg (139KB, 850x1503px) Image search: [Google]
received_705216472998770.jpg
139KB, 850x1503px
>>38055962
no, you just have issues. what's wrong anon-chan?
>>
>>38055759
I don't remember any of my birthdays. None of them were worth rememberimg
>>
File: 14376650473622.jpg (74KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
14376650473622.jpg
74KB, 785x644px
>>38055759
had a cake at home with mom and my disabled grandmother
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.