[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a terrible robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Be me
> 2 - 3 years ago
> looks : 0/10
> skele
> looked like shit basically
> had friends because knowledge of IT (really basic shit) and set up servers to play with people
> other grills 7-9/10 played games with me
> one day another robot who looked 5-7/10 admits he liked one of the grills
> the grill was creeped out and since she was popular she used her friends to socially ostracise the guy
>she said she liked me to piss off the other guy (obviously she did not)
>I played along with it and also took part in making fun of the other robot
> he probably had a terrible time at school because of it
Am I a bad person /r9k/?
Am I terrible for bullying my fellow robots?
Pic related : it's a gift from the girl
>>
>>38055024
Bros before hoes isnt just a meme desu
>>
Am I my fellow robot's keeper?
>>
>>38055024

>>0/10
I dont believe you

It was mean of you and you shouldve apoligized then. You fell victim to peer pressure. Kids do stupid shit though, assuming you were in hs still.
>>
> 2 - 3 years ago
You should have figured it out sooner
Did the finding of the plushie bring back memories anon?
>>
>>38055081
Don't know how you want me to prove it to you
> had feminine eyes with long eye lashes
> had lazy eyes which made me look like an autistic retard
> moustache that didn't even fit me which I didn't shave
> wear terrible glasses that didn't fit me
> one of the shortest guy
To quote someone describing me
"You don't look masculine or feminine"
Now that I do take care of these things
I look like a 2-3/10
Yes I was in Hs
>>38055052
I'm so sorry fellow robots
>>38055080
What do you mean?
>>38055122
No I've been sad lately so I've been spending a lot of time on r9k and remembered about it, I sleep with all my plushies everyday so I just happened to have it next to me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.