[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, I dated a girl for about two and a half years.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: longrange.jpg (89KB, 632x300px) Image search: [Google]
longrange.jpg
89KB, 632x300px
Long story short, I dated a girl for about two and a half years. Thought we were gonna get married, I took her v-card, moved across the state for her, etc. We broke up once last year because she didn't think things were going well, and I didn't fight it because I wanted to fuck some girl that I worked with. So I went ahead and fucked the girl, borderline dated her, and my ex went and got drunk and fucked some guy. We got back together, she told me, it broke my heart, but I denied everything about the girl. A few months later we broke up again, and she started talking to the guy she dated before me. I broke it off this time, and she went and dated him for a couple months (long distance). When she came back from visiting him, she would come over to my house and we would have sex and spend the night together. We sorta kinda got back together for a bit until we finally just said fuck it and stopped talking for a few months. In that time span she became polyamorous and started dating multiple people at once. When we started talking again, it fucking broke my heart to hear her finally tell me all about it and the guys/girl that she had been dating and slept with. So then it was this emotional shitstorm of not talking, talking/sleeping together/saying I love you/etc, having a breakdown, then not talking again. Rinse and repeat. A month ago she came into the restaurant I wait tables at with her new guy (it's a nice steakhouse, he surprised her but didn't know I worked there) and it broke my heart again to see them together. So that led to us having another rollercoaster that led to her telling me that she wanted to keep me in her life as a friend/boyfriend/whatever but she wouldn't stop dating that guy because she loved him too. So a few days ago I told her to stop messaging me, and it's really hurting to not be able to talk to her.

cont.
>>
>>38054591
The worst part? She was truly my best friend. When things were good, they were great. We'd cuddle and watch movies and go visit cool areas and laugh and talk about everything under the sun. She knew me better than even my own mother and we got along fantastically. She would talk to me just the way I wanted, and I'd do the same to her. But there was something about her sleeping with other people, about them touching her in ways that I used to, that would repulse me. Some nights I'd have to leave at 2am just because it made my stomach turn in knots to think of some other guy sweating on her.

Now I'm without a very important person in my life, all because I can't look at her the same way for sleeping with multiple people.
>>
>>38054602
>She was truly my best friend
No she wasn't. Friends don't do that to each other.
>Her sleeping with other people, about them touching her in ways that I used to, that would repulse me.
She's probably in the same boat. Also you're at fault too for fucking around
>>
>>38054646

You're right, she is in the same boat, but she just plays the ignorance card...I don't have that ability.

And part of me blames myself for this whole thing, if I fought her in the beginning about breaking up then I doubt any of this would have happened.

Sucks...
>>
You're a retard for thinking you could have a real relationship after she fucked someone else.

The only thing you can use a girl for after that is as a cheap fuckslut
>>
>>38054711

I guess I just wish she was my cheap fuckslut rather than someone else's
>>
File: charliemurphy.png (931KB, 1014x768px) Image search: [Google]
charliemurphy.png
931KB, 1014x768px
Not to sound trite, but I've helped a lot of people on this board and I would like some conversation to help me get over this...
>>
>>38054711
You should have broken it off after the first time she fucked another guy. Or just used her for sex.

A girl I had just started dating told me that she got drunk and fucked a guy and I was furious. I told her I couldn't talk to her. Then I phoned her a few hours later, pretended to forgive her , fucked her a bunch more times, came in her and made her get a morning after pill 2 times in 2 weeks, then suddenly dumped her just after we got the second morning after pill.

She texted me asking why, I told her, she was like "you can't do that you don't have consideration for me" and then I sent to her:
"I find it so offputting that you'd fuck one of your male friends after calling that same evening asking to see me just because you couldn't wait 20 hours to have a cock inside you . I wish you weren't such an awful, cheap slut. I've never misjudged someone's character so badly. Go fuck your boss, get paid to be gangbanged by some bankers at a sex party, make another round of your friends, whatever. You're dirty and I expect you're going to cheat on every man imperceptive enough to see you as long term relationship material."

And a few seconds after blocked her in every way before she could respond.

I think I squeezed the most value out of the situation and landed a bit she'll remember. Damn slut.
>>
You're trash and your ex gf is too. Redeem yourself by staying loyal to one person from now on and never talk to that whore ever again
>>
>>38054790

I guess it's different when we were together for over two years. Our families met, we were looking at engagement rings, etc. I guess I can't tell if I dodged a bullet or fucked up something.

But I do hope it's the former.
>>
>>38054807

...you're right. I do need to work on the next one and not be so quick to stray..
>>
Neither of you are good people. Stay single until you find a girl you can commit to.
>>
>>38054851

i think that's the hardest part to swallow, is just how shitty i am for it all
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.