[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that r9k is a toxic place and that if you want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Daily reminder that r9k is a toxic place and that if you want to get better you need to drop this echo chamber as soon as possible.

You won't find any support, interesting thoughts or constructive critics here. There is only an insane put-down game, where miserable insults and mock fellow miserable to feel less miserable. Stay enough and the poison will warp your mind and make your perspective bleak and hopeless.

Go now. You'll thank me later.
>>
It's too late for the majority here anyway. Hell I'll be a full blown wizard in 4 more years.
>>
bumprak
>>
where do you leave for if not r9k?

i grew up, literally, in r9k

i feel like i should get laid or something and hopefully not feel the need to browse this place?

how do u permanently stop to feel the need to browse this place? its literally home to me
>>
File: 1485347628246.jpg (20KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
1485347628246.jpg
20KB, 265x258px
not only r9k is a cesspool of shitposters. but literally no one have anything interesting to add or to say.

>wahh muh dick
>wahh muh acne
>LOOK AT THIS HOT CHICK, WHAT IF SHE WANTED TO FUCK YOU
>LOOK AT THIS MUTILATED PENIS
>WOW IM SO IMPRESSED BY THE BBC
>LETS HAVE A THREAD FOR BRITISH PEOPLE BECAUSE REASONS
>I CAME ON MY SISTER WEDDING DRESS, SHE IS GONNA GET MARRIED TOMORROW HELPPPP
>>
>>38054532
I chose to be here. Youngfags definitely need to get out though. They're not experienced enough to make that kind of decision yet.
>>
I'm just here for laughs, I don't take 4chan seriously. You know, like it used to be before /pol/.
>>
>>38055958
>you're here

I think there are some interesting opinions floating around this board, that might be the only thing I disagree with Op on
>>
>>38054532
you're missing the point of this board.
wanting to improve: >>>/adv/
>>
>>38054532
I just browse to laugh at the people here
>>
Most people here have somewhere else to go. I really don't.
>>
>>38054532
>tfw almost never post
>never give a fuck if someone puts me down
>just lurk here because it's somewhat interesting sometimes
>>
>daily reminder that r9k is essentially a less cringy r/incels
>only less cringy on the merit that it isn't on reddit
>besides that its almost exactly the same

i miss when it was mostly about greentext stories. i come back here after a few years and its absolute undiluted horse shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.