[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls onry prease

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 00A0A_eiJ0GOuzXwK_600x450.jpg (14KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
00A0A_eiJ0GOuzXwK_600x450.jpg
14KB, 300x450px
how I get the girls I want?
>>
>>38054299
Become rich, handsome, funny, smart, and tall.
>>
stop with this tall shit now
>>
and I don't want a girl who only wants me if i'm rich
>>
File: DCj6RgqXUAEZqUb.jpg (12KB, 261x203px) Image search: [Google]
DCj6RgqXUAEZqUb.jpg
12KB, 261x203px
Be funny and don't try hard, girls hate that tryhard shite
>>
>>38054314
Vast majority of people with gfs are neither of those
>>
be the male equivalent of the girl you want
>>
>>38054353

>I don't want a girl who wants a desirable partner
>>
Become Chad

Orignialaoaallslslsos
>>
>>38055815
that's funny, if you really believe that advice.
>>
>>38055890
That's probably the best advice on the thread.
>>
>>38056066
sure if you want to be her gay best friend.
>>
Hhnruuuuuuurrrrrrffffffffffff BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT
G-gomen. Anon-kun. Hee hee.
>>
>>38056088
it's "be the male equivalent" not "be her but with a penis"
>if you want Stacy, be Chad
>if you want a fit girl be fit
>if you want an educated well-traveled girl be educated and well-traveled
what a concept
>>
>>38055283
You misspelled cucks
>>
>>38056193
but I want a girl who's a loser shut-in. so you're telling me to bee myself?
>>
File: gurrl.jpg (83KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
gurrl.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
>>38054299

you should ask /r9k/ for the answer
>>
>>38056269
I've seen it work before.
Loser shut-in girls usually max out at 6/10, so don't expect a messy-haired goddess.
>>
File: 1497111542739.jpg (63KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497111542739.jpg
63KB, 720x540px
>>38055269
This.

It's crazy how difficult it is to keep your cool for so long, but then when they're comfortable with you as a friend that's when you drop the casual compliment. "That's a cool [garment/necklace/whatever]" "I like your haircut, it looks nice" "You look nice today (only do if they put noticeable effort into their appearance).

But it has to be genuine sounding, and you still have to pretend like you don't care that much afterwards. If they took the compliment well and they don't think you were a creep about it, you'll notice them open up more to you as time passes and that's when you CASUALLY take the chance to ask them out, but not TOTALLY like a date, remember you're still on the fence and need to maintain your cool, it's usually a deal-breaker if they know it's just going to be the two of you alone and she doesn't know you that well, chicks need their friends for security and as an awkwardness buffer.

PROTIP: This doesn't work if you are delusional and the girl is far more attractive than you are, or if you dress like shit (jeans and plain shirt are acceptable - avoid graphic tees if she's super classy or a normie and don't wear tall socks with shorts)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.