[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /lovelessvirgin/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[2].jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
who /lovelessvirgin/ here?
>>
its worse when you finally get a gf and she cheats on you three months later for your best friend

just focus on yourself, women won't give you happiness
>>
>>38052599
dude that reads really fucked up
>>
>>38052599
at least some one was attracted to you
>>
>>38052659

there was a lot of mistakes on both sides

i never liked her to begin with though, just did it anyways because I figured it was the last chance i'd ever get

maybe that's why

>>38052839
true i guess, but i'd give it up to avoid the whole thing
i dont mean to hijack this thread, just sharing my thoughts on the topic

props to you op, shit's hard, just gotta keep goin
>>
File: Feels experienced.jpg (103KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Feels experienced.jpg
103KB, 633x758px
Everything I've been told by society and most of the people I know regarding man and woman relationships is blatantly wrong. Chad is the only thing desired and the best you can hope to be if you're not Chad is a walking ATM.

Slave to a bitch ex wife or alone but free. The choice was obvious and I would rather sit in solitude.
>>
>>38052898

What happened after you discovered she was cheating with your friend? Did you cut them both out of your life? Did either of them feel any remorse for doing something so horrible?
>>
File: 1498616073816.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498616073816.png
17KB, 509x619px
i just want to spoon a girl once
>>
>>38052967

honestly not surprised considering they were always good friends and the relationship never got physical. she wanted to but i ignored her because i was too dense to understand.

got angry and threatened my bro. immediately regretted it, eventually we both apologized and i cut them out immediately.
as far as i can tell they have no remorse over doing it, they both justified it by saying that she 'chose him' and i didnt have a right to be upset about it. been 4+ years now, they're still together, i'm still a fat beta virgin. especially ironic since the dude was almost twice as fat as i am.

im not upset at what they did, im more concerned about how i can get better and improve myself. no use crying over spilt milk now that its all over.
>>
>>38053111
That wasn't even a real relationship if you didn't fuck her. Grow up
>>
I would gladly change wizardry for a women
>>
>>38053382
you're probably right.

i had a pretty skewed idea of what it was at the time, something i now know isn't the case.
>>
>>38052599
>had a gf
>had a best friend

Normo what's up?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.