[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you hate white people? I hate white people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: qwqwqww.png (735KB, 541x529px) Image search: [Google]
qwqwqww.png
735KB, 541x529px
do you hate white people?
I hate white people
>>
>>38052339
White girl here. I hate tiny dicked pathetic beta whitebois. Black men, on the other hand ... <3
>>
>>38052339
its natural for all races to have animosity towards each other. white people were the only ones to start feeling sympathy for other races, but they'll wisen up when its too late
>>
>>38052339
Mfw entire family lineage as far as I can record it is white. I fucking love my genes and I'll be making babies with my white gf next year. Shitskins gtfo.
>>
>>38052359
I know right? they're such bitter losers. pathetic manchildren
>>
>>38052359
Lmfao roastie gtfo
>>
Feel free to get the fuck on out of our countries, then, faggot. Be sure to not take that computer we gave you when you go- there's none of our electricity in your ancestral jungle to power it with.
>>
>>38052339
i hate their history and parasitic hypocritical ways but i don't mind them really, no use in hating anyone its a waste of time.
>>
oh look, its another nigger blaming his skin color instead of himself being a giant fucking loser thread
>>
>>38052629
>we wuz inventors n sheit
>>
>>38052339
I hate black people, and it's not because they're smart and successful
>>
i don't hate white people but i hate that fucker with his shitty food review channel
>>
>>38052734
you better leave reviewbrah out of this
>>
>>38052722
do you really think black people leave twitter and worldstar?
its clearly a pajeet/chang/hapa/jew
>>
>>38052771
some of us wander onto 4chan y know, the hate can be quite juicy and delicious.
>>
color is a social construct,

it's easy to hate people, it's difficulty to love oneself.
>>
>>38052771
there are certain behaviors you begin to expect from certain groups of people after enough experiences, and as a white man I don't like black people
there are some exceptions like meeting them outside the city, or in a professional setting
>>
>>38052629
>our electricity

Electricity existed and will exist long after you white dogs are extinct.
>>
>>38052823
And that is because you are a weak minded cunt.
>>
>>38052823
also that was not his point at all
>>
>>38052771
oh yeah OP is a bitter gook
>>
Re-cap-tcha party! Only 4chan gold accounts can post.
>>
>>38052823
there are certain behaviors you begin to expect from certain groups of people after enough experiences, and as a black man I don't like white people
there are some exceptions like meeting them outside the city, or in a professional setting
>>
>>38052753
that in the picture is not reviewbrah, my friend
>>
>>38052848
nah you just learn to stay away from groups of blacks
go walk through chicago and pretend they're decent people you fake faggot
>>
>>38052890
yeah white people are assaulting raping and robbing blacks
go look at the statistics retard
>>
I hate everyone equallly.
>>
I knew a self hating white person.

he had depression LOL
>>
File: 1483370151774.png (719KB, 1160x816px) Image search: [Google]
1483370151774.png
719KB, 1160x816px
the only good white person is an 80% white person
>>
>>38052924
yeah black people have a known history of colonizing other people's land and genociding them, as well as taking slaves based solely on the concept of race
>>
>>38053011
>I hate everyone equallly.
This
You aren't a robot if you don't hate like 90% of the planet

I'm Indian and I didn't like 99% of Indians I've ever met desu, I feel the same for every other race as well
>>
>>38053120
africa is a big continent. surely it happens...
bantu expansion
the tribes that sold slaves to atlantic slave trade.
Duno how arabs got their slaves in tanzania if africans sold to them or they got them their own.
>>
>>38052339
I hate certain types of white people and they are very easy to identify. The few white friends I have don't fall under this umbrella.
>>
>>38052339
Asian guy here. I hate Asian people.
>>
File: file.png (542KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
542KB, 960x720px
I think when people say "I hate white people" They're culturally and morally bankrupt American from the suburbs, talking about other culturally and morally bankrupt Americans from the suburbs. I don't think they have any concept outside of this.

pic related.
>>
>>38054147
I know this image is probably from America, but there's a similar sentiment from normies in the U.K.

For some reason, like 16-21 year olds absolutely believe that middle aged white women are the plague of society. I'm not saying that they should be replaced by another group but I just don't get why people vilify them so much. Usually it's something to do with retail like they're patronising, demanding and blunt to the point of rude with the server but in my experience, out of all the bad times, they've been usually fine.
>>
>>38052339
>ken domik

lmao
>>
>>38054147
why is she a bad person for not being able to take cats because her children have allergies?

does the creator of this image think allergies do not exist? it's sad to be ignorant in the age where information availability is the best it ever has been with each day
>>
>>38052594
>Believing the bait

Pathetic
>>
>>38052359
dip your dildo in rat poison neurotic psychopath
>>
>>38052339
Go back to >>>/pol/ with your shitty baits.
Sage goes in all the fields.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.