[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like hurting people? In all seriousness, I wonder so.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 22

File: IMG_1841.png (196KB, 518x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1841.png
196KB, 518x576px
Do you like hurting people? In all seriousness, I wonder so.
>>
>>38051776
i beat the shit out of my roommate when he locked me out of our apartment one night. He was being a drunk faggot because he thought i hooked up with a girl he was fucking.

it was on the ground floor so i went through my bedroom window and confronted him in the hallway. he got in my face and raised his hands up so i grabbed his hoodie by the collar and punched him straight in the face

>stumbles back stunned
>hit him with a left hook that knocks his glasses off
>he tackles me into a wall
>momentarily relax
>suddenly lunge forward and smash his head through the adjacent drywall in the hallway
>he calmed down real fast after that

i went into my room while he stood outside with a bat. His friend coaxed him out of it. then i left my room and he was standing there with a swiss army knife (so gay). I just said not worth it and went back out my window
>>
>>38051776
>do you like hurting people?
fuck off, Richard
>>
>>38051776
>routinely start shit at bars with piss drunk morons and beat the shit out of each other in the parking lot
>threw some aggro pajeet against the asphalt two weeks ago after he tried to push me down
>kicked and broke the jaw of some dipshit who passed out behind the dumpster, didn't even wake up
I've had my nose broken twice and almost had to go to the hospital for a stab wound once because of this shit, but the feeling of seeing other people feel pain is the only way I know I'm still alive.
>>
>>38051838
So yes?
>>38051851
Don't know who this is.
>>38051856
Oh? Hmmm.
>>
>>38051856
damn anon br00tal. got any fighting tips? I've been in 3 and won all of them but they were pretty tame id say.
>>
>>38051776
>captcha is police, haha

There's nothing like it anon. Nothing makes me feel more than having the power to keep going or to stop. Nothing will ever make you feel as much emotion as pushing someone to the edge of what they can physically feel. Whether it ends up making you feel good or bad, it will make you feel stronger than you ever have or ever will.
>>
>>38051838
>get locked out
>attack you roommate
you really should consider mellowing out. you can enjoy a nice line of dope with weed.
you don't have to shoot up
>>
>>38051969
allow me a few greenies
>he deliberately locked me out at night
>he confronted me in the hallway drunkenly and aggressively
>he stepped towards me and raised his hands
>i interpreted that as immanent threat of bodily injury
>i hit him
>>
>>38051856
Join the army

As for op,
I've always felt like getting revenge on people who wronged me.
Every time i say something mean to people's faces,
I always feel guilty and apologize.
>>
>>38051776
no i always feel bad about it. im an ogre so if playing sports or roughhousing with friends and things get heated i'll hurt someone and feel bad.
>>
>>38051951
>got any fighting tips?
If they flinch, you win. You can wail on an inexperienced or scared fighter without any regard for your own safety. They'll always e on the defensive.

Fighters or army type guys are a different story. Keep in mind that the fight will probably go to the ground 100% of the time with someone who can hold their own.

I'm not the best for brawling tips. Every time I've squared off against someone who obviously knows what they're doing I've gotten my shit smashed.
>>
>>38052017
No thanks.

I'll take a drunken barfight over having my skull blown off by some teenager in Syria any day.
>>
>>38051776
>tfw mild sadism
>bf hates being tickled
>tfw hes not a masochist
l hate myself sometimes
>>
>>38051889
Your replies are useless.
Don't even respond if people use your avatarfagging bait threads for legitimate discussion. You're a vapid cunt who's physically unable to participate.
>>
Yes. Very much so. It's like a game.
>>
>>38052017
No. The military isn't ANYTHING like motherfucking call of duty. Whether you're on deployment or just working normally, most of your time will be spent in doors doing regular work. Fuck you and fuck your advice.
>>
>>38051776
Yes. Idk why maybe is the power you get or something.
>>
>>38052109
I sense a lot of subjectivity in this. I'll do what I want. I didn't realize I had to be physically able to participate in a chat? Makes so much sense now. Someone sure is upset.
>>
>>38052249
Your replies to being told off are 10x longer than any replies you have ever given to on-topic discussion. You have no interest in conversation. Just attention.

>I'll do what I want
If you want to be a pathetic waste of bandwidth in your own thread, that's your choice. I'm still using it to talk about streetfights.
>>
>>38052327
Hmmm, you don't say? Interesting. Attention? I made a thread for attention? I made it because I felt like doing so. I've no ulterior motives. Just gathering what I need. Dummy.
>>
>>38052387
plsnofbiplsnofbiplsnofbi
>>
>>38052249
And since you say you like chats so much, I'll greentext the story of the pooinloo I thumped a couple weeks back
>just walking out of pub I really like
>$2 pint Tuesdays, I'm beyond smashed
>hear Patel Prajit Porjeetstan yelling someone's name behind me
>he's pointing at me, but it wasn't my name he was calling so I keep walking
>feel someone yank my arm
>dude's like a full foot shorter than me, his dress shirt collar's all fucked up, and he's incoherently shouting at me
>say I don't know who the hell he is
>calls me girly and lunges forward to push me
>grab him by the shoulder and belt, swing his feet out from under him
>slam him onto the street
>literally squeals before he knocks his head
>hum my way back to my apartment
I have more stories if you don't want your thread to be a self-absorbed blogpost like the rest.
>>
Only bad people. Like that one girl who convinced her depressed ex-bf to commit suicide for no reason. I wanted to verbally abuse her so bad I did it. On 4chan. It's shameful. I never do that. It's completely ineffective and makes you look like a weak loser.
>>
>>38052501
>becoming drunk and violent when you could have relaxed with dope and a joint and enjoyed a nod
>>
File: download2.jpg (11KB, 400x140px) Image search: [Google]
download2.jpg
11KB, 400x140px
>>38051776
use one of these on yourself please
>>
>>38052547
Drunk violence is my only catharsis.

Pot just makes me pass out and I've lost buddies to dope.
>>
>>38052501
Self absorbed blogpost? Since when? Anyways, you don't need my sign off to post. Do whatever you please. I'll read them.
>>38052559
Why would I do that?
>>
>>38052614
>Since when?
What makes you think I know when you first started using 4chan?

Get a tumblr instead of breaking this site's rules to just to attentionwhore with children's cartoons.
>>
>>38052560
I'm sorry to hear you lost friends to dope. overdoses occur far too frequently, which is awful considering there's precious little to enjoy in this world already.
it's true that everyone goes a little crazy when they start getting high on a strong opiate. I was fortunate enough to go through withdrawal from oxy, xanax, and weed. these days dope is just for the weekend.
it truly is a bleak world. dope is an affordable way to enjoy a few afternoons so it's not an opportunity I'll pass up
>>
>>38052637
Well, let me see, I don't know? Umm why would I get a Tumblr? What use does that serve? I'm content here. Such salt.
>>
File: 1478542194272.jpg (83KB, 555x585px) Image search: [Google]
1478542194272.jpg
83KB, 555x585px
>>38052614
>why would i do that
to make the world a better place
>>
yes it brings me great pleasure to make people scared of my through my clothing and actions everyone in my town is scared of punk rock
>>
>>38052647
>>38052647
Jesus, I've been told xanny withdraws are hell on earth. People die from benzo dependence.

Opiates are a hard road, and the road signs make it apparent you're never getting closer to an exit. Eventually you get complacent and have an accident, which is where the overdoses come in.

We all have unhealthy ways of getting us through the day. I have my scuffles, you have your dope, OP has his autistic affinity for posting kiddie cartoons on /r9k/.

>>38052676
>What use does that serve?
Improving board quality, and the comedic element of knowing the tumblrites have to deal with your retard-tier communication instead of us.
>>
>>38052696
you sound like a tool

further text is required here
>>
>>38051776
if you like to hurt others for fun you are evil and deserve hell.
>>
>>38052717
if you don't like that others like to hurt others for fun you are a faggot and deserve to be punched square in the face.
>>
>>38052685
I really have my doubts when it comes to that. Feel free to have your thoughts on the matter though, I guess.
>>38052702
Shame. I'm here forever, get used to it or don't. Your concerns surely aren't mine.
>>
Getting in fights used to be the closest thing I had to sports in school. I've gotten the shit kicked out of me more times than I can remember. I've also walked away with nothing more than bloody knuckles and an adrenaline rush.

One time, this kid went and got his cousin, and three or four dudes. I really fucked up big time by not leaving before then. They ganged up on me and started kicking the shit out of me, to such a degree that I really did think I was gonna die. The only thing I could think to do was reach up and grab someone. I hooked my thumb in the biggest guys eye and I pushed in as hard as I could.

He started screaming and they all stopped and looked in horror. I scooped and scraped around in his skull, and he tried with all his might to pull me off. One of his buddies pulled me away and I ran as fast as I could. I got away with a cracked rib and a fractured knee.

Ah, to be young again.
>>
File: 1486600299090.jpg (24KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
1486600299090.jpg
24KB, 680x486px
>>38052741
i shall let this thread die and other robots should do the same
>>
i enjoy helping others hurt people
indirectly hurting people
>>
>>38052741
>I'm here forever
That's worse than any punishment I could hope gets inflicted on you.

>Your concerns surely aren't mine.
No shit. I'm a functional albeit abrasive adult, and you're a manchild that's so autistic you can't even find the correct 4chan board for posting stillframes of animated children's shows.
>>
File: 1476757387477.png (169KB, 627x580px) Image search: [Google]
1476757387477.png
169KB, 627x580px
>>38052747
>The only thing I could think to do was reach up and grab someone. I hooked my thumb in the biggest guys eye and I pushed in as hard as I could.
>He started screaming and they all stopped and looked in horror. I scooped and scraped around in his skull, and he tried with all his might to pull me off. One of his buddies pulled me away and I ran as fast as I could. I got away with a cracked rib and a fractured knee.

Some of the most satisfying content I've read here.
Post more good war stories if you got em
>>
>>38052775
Wew. The edge here, oh my gosh. It's pretty silly at that. Can't say I'm a man child seeing as I'm no man not a child either? You're pretty funny. <3
>>38052793
Think what you want? I've no deficiency though. That I know to be fact.
>>
>>38051776
>>38051776
>>38051889
OP I sincerely believe you have some form of autism. you compulsively post with the same pictures every time your smelly disgusting cunt plagues this board.
>>
File: 42354345.jpg (234KB, 693x647px) Image search: [Google]
42354345.jpg
234KB, 693x647px
>>38052809
>I've no deficiency though. That I know to be fact.
your english has a distinct deficiency you disgusting roastie
>>
>>38052819
Same pictures? How do you mean? I'm pretty sure I rotate the order so they aren't so. More salt, I see. Makes no difference though. Silly.
>>38052829
How so? Please further this.
>>
File: KfOTQY-0tpoAVwAWUzpe5A_r.jpg (102KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
KfOTQY-0tpoAVwAWUzpe5A_r.jpg
102KB, 750x537px
>>38052809
>The edge here
There's a greentext of me slamming someone into asphalt, a story about a guy gouging some brat's eye out, and a dude describing shoving his roomate's head through dry wall.

You may be a bit sensitive if you think the post calling you autistic is the edgy one, sweetums.

>I'm no man
I'm not an autistic frogposter who has a chip on his shoulder against women. Your bait is pathetic.
>not a child either?
Demonstrably incorrect.
>>
>>38052798
Most of my fights were pretty tame. A good portion of them were good natured "sparring" matches with black kids. The quickest way to gain street cred when I was a kid was to ask someone for a fight without actually pissing anyone off.

The first fight I ever got in was what taught me to be a man, more than my father ever could.

I was probably 11 years old? Two guys jumped me and tried to steal my bike. They stomped the shit out of me, but I wrapped my legs around the bike and held on for dear life. Some guy walking by ran up and threatened to call the cops. My parents cried when I got home. I never cried again.
>>
>>38052864
>How so? Please further this.
please stop putting on airs you transparent little roast.
>>38052864
>Same pictures? How do you mean?
Your autistic fetish apears to be SU so you can't possible resist the intense mongoloid cravings to constantly post your favorite troglodyte.

you also type like a total fucking faggot so that gives you away every time.
>>
File: Autism Speaks Logo 2016.png (5KB, 253x220px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Speaks Logo 2016.png
5KB, 253x220px
>>38052864
>salt
He's trying to help you. Why are you being so dismissive of people interested in helping your condition?
>>
>>38052885
Bait? Now why would I do that? I can't really ever say I've done that.
>>38052910
What makes me transparent? What air do I put on? My favorite? I don't have favorites, honest. What's wrong with my typing?
>>38052917
>condition
It'd be one thing if I had one but I totally don't so.
>>
>>38052895
>I was probably 11 years old? Two guys jumped me and tried to steal my bike. They stomped the shit out of me, but I wrapped my legs around the bike and held on for dear life. Some guy walking by ran up and threatened to call the cops.
Fuck, that sounds more like a beating than a fight.

I had a similar learning experience my first fight. It wasn't as intense as yours, and it was when I was in middle school but it felt like I had finally experienced what it's like to be an adult. For a few minutes, my entire life was completely self-dependent.

It's an addicting feeling.
>>
File: Autism_awareness_ribbon_fi.jpg (77KB, 630x485px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_awareness_ribbon_fi.jpg
77KB, 630x485px
>>38052941
>but I totally don't
Expect you do.

>poor communication
>repetitive behavior
>adherence to routines
>aversion to meaningful or engaging conversation
>lack of awareness
>strange attachment to objects or shows
>is a fan of steven universe

All sure-fire signs. You need a help. We just want to help you :,(
>>
>>38053001
I don't have poor communication skills. Never have. What's repetitive of my behavior? What routine would I be following? Honestly? I've had meaningful conversation with anon(s) before. Check the archives? I'm not aware here, really? I don't have an attachment to this show, it's just cute is all. I don't find that much of anything. You're being awfully rude.
>>
>>38053037
>I don't have poor communication skills.
You can only communicate more than 2 words when you're being insulted. That's pretty poor.
>What's repetitive of my behavior?
>What routine would I be following?
I'll give you a hint. We're tying in an example of both.
>I don't have an attachment to this show
Mmmm hmm.
Which is why the only saved images you have are from it.
>I don't find that much of anything.
The severely autistic rarely think they are.

There are resources for people like you. You don't need to be afraid.

There people are very nice, and their hotline is toll free. Why are you being so mean in response to help?
https://www.autism.com/contact
>>
>>38052958
>>38052798
I have one more story, but then I gotta go.

One time in college, I was dating this thicc girl who was really dumb. She was into the whole "clubbing" and "dancing" thing. That whole scene made me nervous for some reason. My friend and I just sort of hung out while our dates danced together and wasted our money. These two black guys kept talking to them whenever we would step away for a minute, but they would leave as soon as they saw us approaching from across the bar.

When we left, one of them tried to talk to the girl I was with, I wouldn't even have said or done anything, I would have just brushed it off, but he grabbed her arm and something in me just flipped. I don't even think he expected it, but I slugged him as hard as I could, and he fell back. He put up his hands but it was too late, I dove on top of him and just hit him until my friend pulled me off. I kept saying shit like, "I'll fucking rape you, nigger." My friend, who was black kept telling me "Man, that's not cool let." The whole way home. But I explained what happened a few days after and everyone was okay.

The first thing I did when I got back to my dorm was fuck that fat bitch. I rammed deep in her as hard as I could for a full hour, she said I was like a bear or some kind of monster.

These are the tales of a failed Chad. Now I'm 35, fat and spend my days fuckin' around with kids on 4chan.
>>
>>38053135
Oh my gosh, quit it. This isn't funny in the slightest. What's the example though? I'm not following. I don't even have any saved images from this show, like waah? I'm not on any sort of spectrum, quit it. I don't need any assistance with something I've no relation to. Ugh. You're a bully.
>>
>>38053195
HAHA! Holy fuck!

Who is this kid?
>>
>>38053211
I fail to see what's so comedic about this. Who're you?
>>
File: GSLX0991.jpg (186KB, 1280x1209px) Image search: [Google]
GSLX0991.jpg
186KB, 1280x1209px
>>38051776
I keep seeing pictures of Connie when I browse here who the fuck is this guy
>>
>>38053195
>This isn't funny in the slightest.
Dude, why do you think I'm still handing out (you)s?
>What's the example though?
You are the example
>>
>>38053504
Why would I know this? Example of? I don't have anything wrong with me so. We've been through this.
>>
File: Too_many_keks.png (666KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
Too_many_keks.png
666KB, 600x753px
>>38053537
>I don't have anything wrong with me
>>
>>38053566
Well I don't. I still fail to see what's so laughable.
>>
>>38053447
report him for rule violation

against the rules to attention whore, especially this much
>>
>>38053447
>>38053756
Literally who? What're you even on about?
>>
File: 1495509977731.jpg (25KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1495509977731.jpg
25KB, 460x460px
>>38051776
I want to hurt you OP. Stop posting this disgusting nigger.
>>
>>38053851
Why would you want to harm me? What have I ever done to you?
>>
i fucking HATE HATE HATE the connieposter
may duterte abolish it soon
>>
File: 1311239144956.png (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1311239144956.png
16KB, 250x250px
>>38051776
I like seeing people suffer. I don't have to be the one making them suffer. Doesn't matter who it is or their relation to me; I enjoy watching anyone suffer.

I don't understand people normally; their emotions, motivations, etc. None of it makes sense to me. But when they are in pain, they become easier to understand. They're no longer confusing.

The more I like a person, the more I want to see them suffer. It's not a malicious thing. People are just their most appealing when they suffer.

Also applies to nonhumans.
>>
FUCK CONNIEFAG

FUCK CONNIEFAG

SAGED
>>
>>38051776
Didn't you get the idea yesterday? Fuck off r9k if you are going to keep breaking the rules and avatarfag. Seriously its just sad to want attention from a bunch of neets as badly as you.
>>
File: 1498296619486.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498296619486.png
1MB, 1280x960px
BUILD A WALL AROUND CONNIEPOSTER
BUILD IT
PEE PEE POO POO
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1498453708564.jpg (545KB, 1393x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1498453708564.jpg
545KB, 1393x2000px
>this thread has nothing to do with attention it doesnt i swear
>of course i know the rules i have been here since last summer
>im not autistic
>steven universe is cool and good
>please pay attention to me
>>
File: 1477776177117.jpg (42KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
1477776177117.jpg
42KB, 960x684px
>>38051776
>>>/r/eddit

[/spoiler]additional text seems to be required, although my original post conveys enough[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1497204627985.png (356KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1497204627985.png
356KB, 640x622px
I suggest people let this thread Sage and stop responding to OP.

We all very clearly know he's underage and using a Dictionary website for half of his vocabulary.

>uses questions in every response
>show about anti fatshaming and LGBT
Nuff said, 15 y/o confirmed
>>
Connie I'm mainly Stevens friend but I like to think we are friends too so uh I don't know how to tell you this but seeing a Connie thread once in a few days was nice. Seeing all these loser freak out over it, even better. But multiple threads a day? Its a little bit Ronaldo. Even Steven couldn't stand him to a point. Understand?
>>
>>38051776
Yes. I quiet enjoy the pain of others and their suffering. I hardly ever cause it myself though its far to risky to do that in this day in age. Instead I get my kicks by seeking out vulnerable people online and "help" them. They spiel their horrible life story to me and I get my kicks and sometimes I do actually help them sort through their bullshit. Its the ones that I cant help that I enjoy the most. The ones that are just so broken and fucked up mentally they cant be fixed. Watching their endless cycles of fucking up is nice.
>>
Idk man,it's nice. I'm honestly indifferent to it unless I'm in the mood. I don't see it as taboo as normies do but that's because of how I was brought up.
>>
>>38052547
>preachy weedfags
Fuck me you're insufferable, let the man be. Not everyone wants to take your infantile escapist hallucinogenics
Keep your habits to yourself degenerate, because a cunt that gets drunk just to fight is more respectable than you
>>
File: snapshot20130122205905.jpg (17KB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20130122205905.jpg
17KB, 200x145px
Nothing wrong with identifying with a set of images to establish ones 4chan trademark,so to speak. See the picture,peek behind the curtain to wonder at the Wizard making all the thunder. We are Words.

As for hurting people,I try not to cause more pain in a world already drowning in it. But to those who find joy in causing pain....I enjoy putting them in their place. The Truth is my weapon of choice,but illusion is my second.
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (7KB, 364x449px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
7KB, 364x449px
https://youtu.be/CcMz3aAZDv4
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.