[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do roasties get mad when they end up alone at 30 after a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1498588647295.jpg (65KB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
1498588647295.jpg
65KB, 400x612px
Why do roasties get mad when they end up alone at 30 after a youthfulhood filled with bad decisions and slurping down Chadpenis?
>>
>>38051668
what does Coquette mean?
>>
>>38051682
a tease
>>
File: thumbUpCar.jpg (62KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
thumbUpCar.jpg
62KB, 598x465px
>>38051702
well shit
that actually makes a lot of sense
>>
File: mother-russia.jpg (45KB, 427x549px) Image search: [Google]
mother-russia.jpg
45KB, 427x549px
Meanwhile in soviet Russia.
>>
>>38051668
They aren't mad though.
I'm a desperate beta cuck and I regularly get turned down by 30+ year old women who are still fucking Chads and enjoying life.
>>
File: Entering-Complete-Nonexistence.jpg (46KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Entering-Complete-Nonexistence.jpg
46KB, 700x700px
>>38051668
who wouldn't be mad to be 30+ and fail to find a mate? Regardless of gender that shit still stings most people. at 30+ your best days are far behind you in a bad way so when you are that old old and all you see before you is slowly dying with no prospects of any happiness hell yeah you are going to start making straw enemies to hate, to blame, to think that they are aimed at you and you alone, because the alternative is to kill yourself and years later people pause to go "remember that one loser/slut? That I can't remember the name of? Wonder what happen to him/her?"

When you have lost your chance at your best days, only making your next days worse gives you reason to live.
>>
File: age distribution.jpg (105KB, 1226x503px) Image search: [Google]
age distribution.jpg
105KB, 1226x503px
>>38051668
I was doing some reading about this and I looked up the population demographics by sex for the city I live in.

It seems really, there is no reason for males to EVER try date a woman older than 35, at least where I live. Women outnumber men, and the vast majority of women are between 20 and 35.

It's a target rich environment for any male, women older than the mean age are less desirable, and there aren't as many of them. Why bother with low hanging fruit when there are literally half a million or more eligible women between 20 and 30 within close proximity to where I live, that probably can't find a partner due to population differences between the sexes?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.