[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we see who on /r9k/ is the most fucked. First prize is you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1493239402164.png (83KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
1493239402164.png
83KB, 696x931px
ITT we see who on /r9k/ is the most fucked. First prize is you get to die unloved and alone. I'll start

>21 year old virgin
>never had gf
>no friends or acquaintances people dislike me
>no notable talents
>5'8 135 pounds
>painful acne and bacne since I was 12 years old
>love swimming but haven't jumped in a pool in years due to embarrassment
>look 15 in face but am balding which leaves me looking frightening
>cripplingly insecure and live every moment in fear that people will notice how useless I am
>humiliation fetish
>>
File: penis.jpg (220KB, 800x659px) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
220KB, 800x659px
>>38050829
Everything in my life is going pretty well, if you ignore my absolutely terrible fetish.
>>
>>38050935
You're the little guy in this scenario I'm assuming?
>>
Stand back, I got this

>30 y/o khv
>5'8" 185 lbs, pushing the limits of skinnyfat
>can only work half days because cancer fucked me up, spend the rest my time shitposting and lurking, lost interest in whatever hobbies I once had
>living with parents in hick town, will probably live here until I die
>kindest way I can describe my looks is "unfortunate"
>grade A socially retarded super-sperg
>absolutely no social life whatsoever, not even nerd buddies
>intrusive thoughts interfere with my faps constantly ("you will never experience this... no female will ever touch your jiggly bits... this is as good as it gets for you...")
>complete beta pussy incapable of being forward or confident, yet frequently told I'm perceived as rude because I'm socially retarded and have fucking idea what I'm doing (and no one ever tells me what I'm doing wrong)
>absolutely no redeeming qualities, not funny, charismatic, charming, interesting, particularly smart, talented, athletic... just fucking nothing
>>
File: 1498437278427.jpg (1MB, 2000x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1498437278427.jpg
1MB, 2000x1491px
>24
>Neet/Hikki for 5+years
>little to no working experience
>never had gf/social life/actual friends
>avoidant personality disorder
>can't do basic adult things
>unintelligent
>empty "personality"
>talentless
>5'8
>average penis
>>
>20 years old
>pos bastard child of alcoholics
>dad is a booze swilling nam vet
>mom probably used to be a hooker and was also an alcoholic and pill popper (painkillers)
>step dad was very emotionally abusive and not accepting of me until i turned 19 and moved out
>now im like 250 lbs and have been coughing up blood for a month
>work a shitty job in construction under the supervision of an ex tweaker
>hit my head hard alot as a kid, probably have frontal lobe damage
>i feel wired differently than everyone else
>have to constantly check what acceptable social norms are, every interaction is like walking on egg shells
>sometimes I cant react emotionally to things on the in a tangible physical way
>have a non existant personality
>family tradition is that everyone on my moms side of the family is treated like untouchable serfs and im carrying that burden now
>get reamed on bills while everyone else pays half what I pay for the same thing with no real reason why I pay more
>at work everyone reminds me of all the times i fucked up and even insists on how I fucked something up i wasnt even involved in
>when I refute it, they insist theyre right
>im new to construction and three different people will tell me three different ways to do things and all three of them will walk up to me and belittle me for doing it wrong
>they always say shit like, "gonna go straight home and jack off right", "you got all these problems because you dont get pussy like me"
>every night get like 3-4 hours of broken sleep with fucked up dreams like me getting fired or everyone trying to beat the shit out of me.
>have been told regularly i look like shit or I look homeless
>cant quit because no one else in town will hire me, probably gonna be stuck there for 30 more years
>I am not a virgin and only twice have I felt actual love, the rest have been hookers and it is a regular self destructive habit I participate in.

if interested i will describe the closest ive been to love and why it failed
>>
>23yo
>Have a gf
>Fucking a couple other girls on the side with gf's blessing
>Have lots of friends
>Have kinda shit but not too bad job
>Have an okay amount of money
It's rough boys
>>
>27
>NEET since I left high school
>lives with mother
>never had a job
>never learned how to drive
>the couple times I did pull women, I couldn't get hard
>every attempt I've ever made to integrate into society has backfired at best
>resigned to accept the preordained destiny in front of me
>losing teeth
>fat as fuck, trying to accelerate my own death by drinking 4+ energy drinks a day, can barely move without becoming exhausted
>gonna try to get a book published, if that doesn't do anything for me then I'm done here
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.