[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CWC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1497737225177.gif (1MB, 237x336px) Image search: [Google]
1497737225177.gif
1MB, 237x336px
Is anyone around ever disturbed by how much people dehumanize Chris Chan when talking about him? I know he's certainly not a good person, but the lack of personhood put towards him at this point by essentially normies is pretty interesting, shows a lot of how robots are viewed on the whole, just in a wholly more autistic fashion.

What do ya'll think about how folks view CWC these days? Does he deserve everything he gets? Is it all just memes?
>>
>>38049928
I feel bad people picked on him. Someone should have took him to the gym and helped him get in shape. Now it seems like he's too far gone.
>>
>>38049928
I think it's inaccurate to say that normies did it. Chris Chan's "following" is made up of a bunch of people just as weird as him, who have dedicated large amounts of time and money to lead on a disabled man. Like, most aren't actually disabled from having better social sense like him, but it's up to you whether that works in their defense or against 'em.

For example, Joshua led Chris on by pretending to be Vanessa Hudgens online, while manipulating Chris into regularly taking Joshua to TGI Fridays. CWC ain't that far behind the curve
>>
>>38050205
Oh it wasn't normies doing it at the start for sure, but there's so many goddamn "CWC explained videos" on youtube now that it makes me think he's wormed his way into the reddit layer of normies fairly well.
>>
>>38049985
they fucking tried, he's always been too far gone
>>
>>38049928
>>38049985
>>38050205
CWC has always been too far gone, even if we tried to help him 17+ years ago it wouldn't do any good.
>>
his autistic trolls are the only thing that are keeping him alive at this point, imagine how much shittier his life would be without them, just playing with his dollies alone as his parents slowly die and he refuses to get a job.

Him being fucked up happened long, long before the internet found him.
>>
>>38050235
Originally an anon on /v/ posted a pic of sonichu which led many to google it and immediately find the author CWC, then people started trolling which gave birth to the glorious CWC page on encyclopediadramatica to keep track of the shit going on with him.
>>
>>38050274
I'm with you. The saga with the lady from his church is a good example of him being his own source of degeneracy...anyone remember her name? it's fuckin beyond me now

Mental care is a field I like, but even severely disabled people can be fuckin dicks, and he's a prime example
>>
>>38050341
>anyone remember her name
Rocky
>>
I feel worse for ulillillia. He's one of the nicest people online but they still dehumanize him. Normies are just cruel, if you are not normal like them they will lose all empathy for you.
>>
File: no.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
>>38050356
thanksskfskdfksdfksk cutie

take this for your health
>>
File: P28.png (156KB, 517x326px) Image search: [Google]
P28.png
156KB, 517x326px
>>38049928
Some things are too extreme, but I never thought calling him a retard was all that extreme.
>>
>>38050341
CWC has always gone a new low when it comes to degeneracy, the Megan rule 34 he made to combat the trolls, holding up a sign looking for a "boyfriend free girl" in college, his horrificly bent dick, etc
>>
>>38049985
People have tried. He'll have to hit rock bottom before he tries to grow up, and even then he still might not want to give up his Skylanders toys.
>>
>>38050460
>>38050238
They were always mean and condescending towards him. So many people pick on him. It's fucked up.
>>
>>38050359
i think the internet creates a sense of detachment because of how far removed it is from face to face interaction. we didn't evolve interacting through long distance text correspondence, so social mechanisms like empathy don't quite function optimally. of course, there's also the fact that you can get away with more due to anonymity so assholes are naturally going to take advantage of that.
>>
>>38050460
>>38050274
>>38050238
Name one person who was genuinely nice to him. That one bitch he said he wanted to fuck? Why would a woman even try to be friends with a retard anyway? What can a woman offer to a man besides her pussy? He needed a male friend to take him to the gym and be his bro. Why is he a tranny fag now? Cause he has no male influence in his life other than his pussy manlet fag of a father.
>>
>>38050519
>He needed a male friend to take him to the gym and be his bro

He hates all males because he believes they exist to steal "his" women.
>>
>>38050537
Which is exactly why he needed a positive male influence in his life.
>>
>>38050560
No shit, he needed more then that, he needed 2 normal parents to influence him, instead what he got were 2 enabling old parents who couldn't give a shit for pushing him, they even gave up on him and told him he would make more money not getting a job.
>>
>>38049928
He deserved everything he got and actively encouraged it. No sympathy. Can't wait for his mother to die and his world to come crashing down
>>
>>38050593
I mean if he'd make more money not working why should he work? I don't support wage cuckery
>>
>>38049928
Don't compare us to him, we have our crazy parts but we're pretty smart and self-aware, he's just a loon
>>
>>38050639
Yeah. He deserved being born with severe autism(REAL AUTISM) and having shitty parents.
>>
>>38050668
How is any of that my problem? He decided to get online and be an insufferable gullible cunt. Just go look at his video where he introduces himself and wants it to be seen by teens in school. He deserves to be made fun of.
>>
>>38050645
Even if you don't support wage cucking, you can't justify the fact Chris lives insanely outside of his means with his current budgeting which can be summed up as "buy every lego, skylanders, and transformer, then pay my massive credit debt/additional bills/medical bills for my mother".
>>
People just vastly overestimate his mental capacity. He learned to speak "normally" but he's clearly well below average IQ on top of all of his other problems.

I don't necessarily "feel bad for him"- he's not a sympathetic character. But people misinterpret how to interact with him which makes me feel bad for other mentally disabled people who go through similar things.
>>
>>38050460
He's far happier now as a woman.
>>
>>38050937
Kill yourself you fucking Jew.
>>
>>38050359

Uillillia is an anti-chris chan. He actually studies stuff and tried to make games, discovers odd glitches in games and he does have a job. I don't see much animosity toward him unlike CWC.
>>
>>38050359
Uli betrayed us. He's a normie now- he's worked at wal mart for about a year and loves his job. He's looking towards a manager position. The art is gone, and he'll be living on his own soon.
>>
>>38051002
Well isn't he? He's a member of a protected victim class now. His shortcomings, failures and oddness will be largely ignored and excused. Better than being a disposable cismale loser who is despised and beaten down.
>>
>>38050709
>>38050668
Blaming everything Chris has done on his autism is actually really offensive to autists. There's plenty of people with Downs syndrome who are more independent, successful, and sympathetic than Chris-chan. He's a human being. He's able to make choices. People, many people over and over and over again over years and years, tried to tell Chris what he could do to make it all stop. Chris chose to do otherwise.
>>
>>38049928
i've considered trying to get him in trouble by posing as an underage girl and finally end the saga once and for all, but it's too much effort to get in contact with him nowadays.
>>
>>38051266
Even then he wouldn't believe you since he's been trolled every possible way a decade ago.
>>
>>38051244
this, there's tons of people with a similar status who have achieved more than the average normal person
>>
>>38051281
yeah im kinda surprised nobody did that specifically considering how much genuine hate people had for him.
>>
>>38051244
autism is a spectrum mate, there are higher functioning autists and there are autists that are basically chimpanzees who rage out and punch people and are unable to use language. you are comparing apples to oranges practically.
>>
>>38051403
>>38051244
CWC would have been a normal autist if he had normal parents taking care of him.
>>
>>38051343
>>38051403
According to the last real professional to work with him (I think it's worth pointing out that he leaked this report himself to prove a point in a dumb argument without any deception or outside prodding) he's not even that badly autistic. It's really just run of mill Aspergers.

Let me put it another way: Chris passed a driving test. My cousin couldn't. Chris (eventually, probably with a lot of help) passed community college. My cousin couldn't. My cousin has held his job at a grocery store for 3 years, and as far as I can tell is well liked by every boss he's had. Chris got fired from the only job he ever had in a matter of weeks, and hasn't even tried to look for one since.
>>
>>38051514
so your cousin got the shit end of the stick on the intelligence end and chris got the shit end of the stick on the social skills end. does that really make one more deserving of empathy than the other?
>>
I'd say around 90% of the people posting here are just shy, lazy, anxious and socially awkward. There are a lot of "disabled" people who deep down know they can work that post.

Chris is the real deal. I don't care if he gets my some of tax dollars. His entire life costs less than a single missile (that will probably never get fired) and he's brought my life hours of entertainment.
>>
>>38050645
>I mean if he'd make more money not working why should he work
This is false though.
They take away half of what you earn from your bux. So if you work part time and earn like $600 a month after taxes, they'll take away $300 from your bux. Get a simple part time job that gives you 20 hours a week. The goal is to only have half your bux taken away for maximum benefits. So if you get $1k/mo in the bux, try to earn $1k/mo by working part time and you'll be getting $1.5k/mo. 20 hours a week is really nothing and it's better than sitting at home doing jack shit. You'll also, hopefully, get the opportunity to socialize and shit. Oh, and since you're on the bux which means you have a disability of some sort, they won't fuck with you since you can sue them up the ass and they'll be easy on you.
>>
>>38051881
He belongs in a museum!
>>
>>38050359
Oh shit I forgot about him, he made some neat stuff. What happened to him?
>>
>>38052390
You can work 36 months with no limit on income on SS. After that anything above $1200 is considered substantial and your benefits will end.

So if Chris worked as say, a janitor for $12 an hour after taxes he would pull in around $1600 on top of his $1000 from his tugboat.

He's not THAT dumb. He could do that.
>>
>>38052390
I take this all back.
If you work, you run the risk of losing other free shit like medicare/medicaid, food stamps, etc. Fuck that. Not even sure if Chris has other benefits besides his monthly tugboat. He should probably get on that shit if he isn't but since he has no one to help him and/or doesn't want to be helped.
>>
>>38049928
the people that picked on him and are still picking on him certainly are not normies just slightly less autistic. People don't want to admit it but alot of the robots are shitty people which is probably why they're robots.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.