[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a documentary about /r9k/ could use some insight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 24

File: 1489029740123.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489029740123.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys, I represent a small group of filmmakers looking to make a documentary on the impact of internet culture and its effect on the current generation. Feel free to give opinions and insight on literally anything from politics to the state of your board and everything in between. We want to show those on the outsides of the internet scene that 4chan is not some super secret place or underground battle bunker, but a place people go to just talk and not be judged. Any kind of input would be a huge help and obviously, all comments will remain anonymous.
>>
Fuck you. Don't invite more sheeple in here we have enough we're trying to banish already.
>>
whys that dude got a shield and a weird stick when there's a fucking nigger on an MG and another dude with a rifle
whats he hoping to achieve?
>>
>>38049556
In your opinion, how bad is the "normie" problem?
>>
Fuck.
Off. we dont need any mire retards swarming this place turning it into reddit 2.0
>>
>>38049599
Do you feel that reddit and the ensuing flood that has been moving towards /pol/ is a problem for your board?
>>
There is no male privilage. Women get more than men do socially, which is all that really matters in the end. Also they can more easily find mates/men to support them. Men cant since we're the ones society has has to be the breadwinner. Male privelage is not a thing and never has been, its harder being a guy as society says we should repress our feelings and that we have to have a job yet women can live off a man as long as the cook clean and give up their pussy once a week. Thats an easy life if you ask me. Also not to mention we're expected to pay the tab, buy a really expensive wedding ring, and last long in bed.
>>
>>38049641
yes, the fact that people like you know about it should set off warning flags in anyone's head
>>
>>38049644
Should we just hate woman then, or will they eventually come to understand the duality of a gendered species?
>>38049676
I know these things because it's my job to find out, that's what a journalist does.
>>
File: 1498585597505.png (237KB, 691x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498585597505.png
237KB, 691x650px
>>38049750
I'm asking the questions now buddo.
How does it feel that modern journalism has gone to shit with major networks like CNN bitching about Trump and 2 Scoops, with the other ones like BuzzFeed, Vice and Huffington Post ruining your precious journalism.
Did you ever think working for one of those places or Kotaku for some easy cash in exchange for writing about why every non cuck male is the spawn of Satan.
>>
>>38049534
Scene fades in
Messy room with cum tissues and pizza boxes everywhere
Neet sat at his computer in a half broken swivel chair
crying into his manga light novel
"waifu chan please be 3d"
Scene slowly fades to black and crying intensifies
/r9k/ in a nutshell
>>
it's another "anything you post can and will be used to make you look like a bitter, desperate, pathetic loser and failed normie" episode
>>
>>38049534
please don't pretentious twat. Can't even do his own research nobody is going to like your garbage. Just abuse the youtube tag system you tards.
>>
It's somewhat heartening to see r9k rally against a journalist with obviously negative intentions lol
>>
Fuck off OP. It's all some of us got and we don't want a fucking herd of normalfags rushing in, ruining everything. Fuck off and never show your goddamn face here again.
>>
>>38049534
If you make a film showing the positives of this place then we'd be infested with newfags. Don't do this to us dude.
>>
dont make any shitty fucking documentary on this place you pathetic piece of trash
>>
If you bring normals here there will be consequences
>>
>>38049534
I've been posting here since I was like 16.
Before 4chan was just a source of fun; an escape from reality to be edgy and autistic with the comfort of anonymity.

Recently though, it's progressed an unhealthy amount. I basically post here every moment I'm awake. It's not even enjoyable. But a decade of self imposed solitude has left me with no irl friends or social skills with which to acquire them, so I interact with these people, mostly kids apparently, and I hate it. I hate every last person here.
>>
>>38051055
Senpai at least you got dubs
>>
File: 1479453214157.jpg (43KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1479453214157.jpg
43KB, 720x479px
>>38050240
I wish I could make half of what those guys make. But in terms of integrity and being honest to the populace, they are greedy dicks.
>>38050348
This is the intro we will use.
>>38050501
I am doing research... this is it.
>>38050734
Not positive or negative, just what it is.
>>38050762
I find it honestly fascinating though. What makes it a pathetic piece of trash to you?
>>38050833
Why do "you", specifically, normies as much as you do?
>>
>>38051055
Then why do you stay? What do you hope to find?
>>
>>38051159
/r9k/'s just a board mainly comprised of bored, edgy 13-40~ year olds. There's nothing special or pitiful about this place
Make a documentary about something better
Shoo
>>
>>38049534
I used to hate women a lot. Like a lot, a lot, a lot. Total misogynist. Anyway over time I dug deeper, and I finally found the real reason behind it. I was jealous! I just wanted to be a woman so bad, that I hated women because they were representing what I could never be.

When I accepted that I was trans, the woman hating really just faded away. I'm still jelous of course, but I don't hate women anymore.
>>
>>38051303
So what you're saying is, anyone that hates woman wants to be a woman?
>>
>>38051183
I don't have anything else going on in my life anymore.

Before 4chan was like a treat between schoolwork and hanging out.
Now it's my only method of socializing.

I've taken a lot of those internet personality quizzes, and I usually score pretty high at empathy. This is literally the only outlet I have for it, unfortunately.
>>
>>38051358
Not for sure, but I think probably at least 20-30% of people on this board are closeted trans.
>>
coolest place on the internet (stay out)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
File: 1411947590776.jpg (477KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1411947590776.jpg
477KB, 960x1280px
>>38049534
REEEEEEEEEEE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMAL FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>38049534
>I represent a small group of filmmakers
So a bunch of losers taking an undergrad film class at some State University?
>>
>>38051928
No feet or piss. Get this shit out of myface.
>>
>>38049534
If you could please throw in how we're in the best timeline, the people need to know
>>
>>38049567
He looks more of a riot control guy with an electric prod.
>>
File: IMG_0302.jpg (29KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.jpg
29KB, 450x470px
First, just get put.
Secondly, this board is nothing more than a primary source if you are looking to claim that men have it harder than women.
>>
>>38049534
You're definitely going about this wrong dog.
>>
>>38051358
95% of the people that post here either want to fuck a trans or be trans
>>
>>38049534
The way you say we talk about ourselves here to not be judged because we're anonymous is pretty fucking wrong. It makes us sound like tumblr or some gay support group, we're not that at all. We go here sometimes to be fucking autistic and mess with people, we go here sometimes to fucking bait each other to tell some retarded stuff (for Example Tile fetish dude). And sometimes we do come for feels cause we're the kids in highschool that sat on the floor alone at lunch time, and then other fags kek and other fags relate. We don't ban each other for bant, we embrace it. Sometimes this place is cool, sometimes autistic, sometimes infested with the cockroaches named newfag (and seriously dont fucking make the damn documentary on this place you unless you're into self harm cause we are anonymous we are legion we never forgive we never forget expect us kek) But in all seriousness, no place on here is a hivemind, and is never one thing, and trying to cover it all will fail, because ultimately we're just a bunch of people talking about different things, whether just becoming chads, some shitty 2011 meme/song (really what the fuck is up with the party rockers posters?), or some other fag shit. There's a poll somewhere with our stats that's totally wrong because it believes there's females here, but it does show our diversity, and in truth that's something we have to tell onii chan /pol/ to fix. So please, while we're under maintenance from our newfags and diversity, don't come here. Thank you and please burn in hell.

P.S. If you really want to know what we're about, fucking lurk you tard, damn, you really must be from tumblr/reddit or some fag shit.
>>
File: 1293509856139.gif (970KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1293509856139.gif
970KB, 300x225px
In general the internet has gotten a lot of people to connect with eachother, look up information both for educational purposes and for day to day purposes and made all the various forms of entertainment more accessible to the masses. However for all the people out there who are outcasts I think it has made them even more outcasts. In the past such people's heads would probably explode if they didn't have anyone to talk to or anything intelligent to read, but with the internet they can watch videos on Youtube or post on 4chan to avoid the ensuing head explosion.

I think it's also a tool for malevolent forces to make people more cruel and savage in that all they have to do is filter out all thought provoking, kind hearted and caring posts and only show the cruel, demented and idiotic posts. That way everyone becomes conditioned to become cruel and stupid where they think they're normal, or they may even think they're ahead of the curve when in reality they're slowing creeping lower and lower.

I think there should be a lot more intelligent things on the internet than there are, which again is indicative of the work of malevolent forces.
>>
>>38049572
Well, if I were to give you my thoughts on it from 1 to 10, 1 being not so bad and 10 being the worst, I think it lies somewhere around REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT OF MY THREEEEEEEEEAD
>>
>>38049534
in my opinion, children are perfectly capable of consenting to and enjoying sex. age of consent laws have historically been pushed largely by women in order to control men and direct their desires exclusively to them. that children are harmed by sex has largely become a self-fulfilling prophecy. through the cultural stigmatization of sex at a young age, people come to feel "unclean" and "damaged" by memories of sex they were previously positive or ambivalent about as they get older and better absorb cultural attitudes. if the attitudes toward sex were different they would have little to no reason to feel damaged. furthermore, scientific inquiry has supported the notion that children are damaged not by sex, but abuse and coercion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy please put all of this in your documentary. thank you.
>>
File: 1483678057555.jpg (96KB, 793x688px) Image search: [Google]
1483678057555.jpg
96KB, 793x688px
>>38053354
Wow, that was so funny. You even told him to put it in his documentary: classic!

There are probably thousands of children who get locked up and raped everyday, but you just went for it. You defended it and it was awesome. You really showed those normies who's boss. They may make fun of you and leave you out of all the parties, but here on 4chan you get to call the shots.

All the children have been working together to go through all the same symptoms of abuse for all the varying levels of abuse just to stop men from getting what you think they want. You're not implying men are man-children either. If men are mature, educated and fully developed human beings why would they want to be intimate with someone of an equal intellectual standing? But you're so smart you probably already thought of it. I'm getting baited aren't I? I don't even suspect you're a dyke roleplaying as a dude either. Because men really are that degraded so there's no need for women to pretend to be men at that level of degradation.
>>
File: wink.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
wink.png
19KB, 300x250px
I'll tell you all about it, but only after I finish my coffee. You know the rules.
>>
File: 1457100833230.jpg (36KB, 599x372px) Image search: [Google]
1457100833230.jpg
36KB, 599x372px
>>38049534
People who are properly socialized seem to see vile people who are bitter and resentful as projects that must be improved upon. They feel that their input of suggestions of improvement are improving the board. The idea of a "woman hate thread" has no place in an outsider's worldview. This is what makes their presence so undesirable.

I don't want to hear about what's going well in your life. I don't want to hear about how having a girlfriend isn't all it's cracked up to be and how much healthier we would be if we didn't value a woman's virginity as much as we do. I hate that your presence and your "fresh new ideas" turn the conversation into us versus you. We're supposed to all be anonymous.

Back in 2001 (?) we used to be one, singular voice of rejection of the norms. We laugh WHILE the twin towers are falling and we laugh when feminists cry as Trump is projected to be the president elect. Now anonymous wants to mention how I'm never going have access to a woman's holes and how lost I am because such a statement no longer stings? Such words are the shrieks of somebody who dislikes anonymity on the Internet because it is a rejection of their moral power.

Normies despise the idea of having NEETs around. Personally, I'd rather read through every thread that starts with pepe in a blanket than spend time being socialized normally with my coworkers.
>>
>>38049534
Add zambz#6205 on discord.
>>
Your version of nihilism doesn't even have internal logic. You talk about how nothing matters and that everything is a cosmic joke, then you turn around and obsess over virginity and cartoon frogs. If you don't want to hear about people who have gotten jobs or met significant others then why do you keep asking for advice? How is someone who hasn't achieved these things supposed to help you out? For someone who doesn't care you seem awfully fucking bitter
>>
We don't want you around because you're weird and sad, and most of the time it's your own fault for having such a warped view of the world
>>
>>38049534
The board is shit and has always been shit because it was /b/ run-off. It's not a board for virgin losers to mope around in, they co-opted the board and need to be killed like the pathetic faggots they are.
>>
>>38053766
>supposed to be anonymous
>post personal information online
>someone disagrees with it
>OMFGWHYDOYOUHAVETOMAKETHISUSVSYOUIWASJUSTSTATINGMYOPINIONICANTEVEN
>>
>>38049534
Fuck off. Don't spread more normies here.
>>
>>38049534

The truth is, almost no one here has serious problems. Those are the rare posters. Mostly everyone here is ordinary people you'd find walking in public. Half of the time this board is dark satire and ironically enough, you get made fun of if you actually have autism. We're not some weird cult full of stereotypical basement dwellers. Your coworker might be an /r9k/ poster or your cousin who you don't talk to often might also be one. Sure, we're misogynist women haters but the ironic part is that we robots crave for them, talk about sour grapes huh? On r9k, we brag about who had it the worst. Enjoy your stay.
>>
I mostly observe, just as I do in the real world.
>>
>>38049534
please don't send any more failed normalfags or kids wth self-diagnosed depression over here. It's hard enough to deal with them anyway. Just leave us alone. If you want information go to /b/ or /pol/ or /a/. Just leave us alone.
>>
>>38049534
if you mention this place by name I will track you down and kill you
>>
>>38054107
nice try cuck, you'd better just pack up your shit and move on before the new tenants arrive, wouldn't want them to think this place is just edgy faggots or anything like that
>>
>>38049534
I'm not gonna be mean, I'm just going to beg instead. Please, please, please, don't make a documentary. Normalfags have already almost taken over, if there was a documentary that would be the straw to break the camel's back.
>>
>>38054175
Did you just call me a cuck? Fucking idiot. I am 100% convinced you came here because your friends at school told you about the cool Donald Trump memes.
>>
>>38054228
I'm 100% convinced you take errant loads up your poop shoot.

Trust me, folks, I can smell impotent bitches like this from a mile away.
>>
File: wh-40k-toplist-imperial-guard.jpg (529KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wh-40k-toplist-imperial-guard.jpg
529KB, 1680x1050px
>>38053225
You give some pretty good insight for just wanting to fuck off, but, I do appreciate it.
>>38053253
I'm gonna quote some of your post, that is some real shit man.
>>38053354
I might be a normie, but I know some bait when i see it.
>>38053547
You have a very good head on your shoulders.
>>38053766
You enjoy your own individuality instead conforming to the world around you. How highly do hold this place? Would it actually be worth fighting for? (Legally not physically)
>>38053914
When did it start getting shit in your opinion?
>>38053969
Not my intention.
>>38053973
How many people do think lurk? Do they believe this board is some kind of spectacle?
>>38054107
I'm gonna totally mention it now.
>>
File: 1481343396261.jpg (50KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481343396261.jpg
50KB, 700x700px
>>38049534
I'll start here, I have a lot on my mind. There is a feminization of society happening. Have sex with a woman, then she can put you in jail by saying you raped her. She'd undoubtedly win. Women now have the advantage in the work place due to compensation of a false wage gap. Women have the upper hand in political debate and discourse because they have the advantage in identity politics. They have the advantage in the dating market, and can easily pick and choose men, while men have to settle constantly. Women are getting more and more power over men, and with this newly forming matriarchy it's no surprise men have become feminized. Patriarchy has existed in society through out human history, and this is a good thing. Patriarchy, however, is stopping now. Almost every great historical achievement has been preformed by a man. An EXTREMELY strong majority of the most famous influential historical figures are men, from scientists, to philosophers, to political leaders. If there is a great woman scientist, philosopher, or political leader they are an outlier to the many men before them. Human achievement is equivalent to patriarchy, for the fact that men are always behind human achievement. With no more real men, with the death of the masculine spirit, there's no more great human achievement. We're spiraling straight of course, breaking tradition completely, and it will only end in something horrible.
>>
>>38054202
What is your contempt for normies? When did it begin to become a problem?
>>
>>38049534
Fuck off you normie cunt we don't need other shit like you
>>
>>38054375
I used to have more contempt for normalfags, now I realize they're people just like me who happen to be happy. It's not that I have contempt for them, that's not the reason I want them gone from here. I want them gone from here so I can have one place to talk with people like me, un happy rejects from society. I find no one else like me in society, so to talk to people on here who are just like me gives me some little bit of happiness.
>>
>>38054373
You didn't think I was done, did you?

Men are losing their sense of pride and dignity. They're losing their sense of what makes a man a man. Honor and shame are becoming things of the past. They're becoming more leftist, more roastie enabling, and more feminist with every generation. I'm scared when the 'Nam generation leaves us Western Civilization will collapse with the feminization of society, of men. I put society and men in the same sentence because they're one in the same. Men are naturally superior, they make a society. Women rising to power is social marxism at it's finest, and it will end in inevitable communist failure with the expanding leftist authoritarianism.
>>
>>38054399
>Fuck off you normie cunt we don't need other shit like you
>>38054401
So the guy above does not necessarily hate me personally, but hates the idea of someone like myself being here. If /r9k/ or 4chan wasn't here where would you go?
>>
R9k ruined my life

I wish I could be normal but I always keep coming back here. It is not such a nice place
>>
File: download (16).jpg (11KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
11KB, 230x219px
>>38049534
Now, this is a story all about how
your life got memed-turned ass inside out
And I'd like to take a minute
To sit right there
I'll tell you how I became a robot of a town called r9k
>>
>>38054477
I'm the same person as the guy above, both of the posts were mine. How the fuck would I know where I'd go? I see you're completely ignoring me literally begging you. Whatever.
>>
>>38054434
Do you feel that women have taken the idea of tolerance and stretched as far is it can go?
>>
>>38054500
By tolerance do you mean equality?
>>
>>38049534
Lurk more, nigger
>>
>>38049534
Where else do you think I can say nigger casually and let my autism flow? I consider 4chan an antisocial media platform. With other social media platform's, such as plebbit, snapchat, twitter, instagram, normiebook, etc. etc. they are almost all just used as status symbols for normalfags. Here it's anonymous, you can say some stupid shit somewhere and stupid shit somewhere else.
>>
>>38049534
Everyone here is either a misogynist or trans. Or at the very least very in to trans people. We're like the faggot and less crowded version of /b/
>>
>>38054508
Well yes, but at the same time in the past century women have played a big part for rights and tolerance for gays, minorities, and more recently any new gender that comes from the ether.
>>
>>38054514
Lurking as fast as I can.
>>38054534
If you could just say nigger in public without consequence would you do it?
>>38054538
Do you have any other rivalries with any other boards?
>>
>>38049534
Please don't. The normies out reeeee stuff is only partly a joke, this place does get much worse as it gets more dilute.
>>
>>38054541
I do have a problem with the extreme liberalism women are behind, which you're referencing. Don't necessarily have a problem with gay's, the Greek's were extremely gay and still patrician. However, homogeneous societies function far better then multicultural societies. Politically I'm generally libertarian, but it's ridiculous to keep pretending there's no mental influence of race. Also the transgender crap is a combination of mental illness and the feminization of men I just talked about. I'd also like if you quoted me on that long blog post, it's the ultimate red pill.
>>
>>38054566
I think we generally get along well with most boards, although some people complain that /soc/ is full of normies.
>>
>>38054566
>If you could just say nigger in public without consequence would you do it?
Why wouldn't I?
>>
File: 1482087141699.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482087141699.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>38049534
The Beta Uprising's coming and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>38049534
Fuck off were full nigger

Send em to reddit
>>
>>38049534
>a place people go to just talk and not be judged.
You retard, this is a place where your inner thoughts can be judged but you dont need to link your face to the judgement or the thoughts.
>>
>>38053787
Hey, it's that 13 year old faggot
>>
>>38054365

>How many people do think lurk? Do they believe this board is some kind of spectacle?

Don't know the exact numbers but probably a lot more than in 2012 due to the The Fappening (Celebrity internet leak), Pepe the frog, the Oregon shooting, and finally the Presidential elections. This board is different in a way that its where people come here to complain about whatever problems they have with other people in real life. R9k os much slower than popular boards like /b/ and /pol/ which gives the average poster a much higher chance of getting a reply. We have /adv/ but the thing that seperates us from /adv/ is that we're not looking for solutions, we're looking for problems.
>>
File: images (40).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (40).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
we need to stop talking to him hes going to fuck us over .

solidarity bots
>>
SUCK MY MOTHERFUCKlNG DICK YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>38049534
Well first things first, since you are OP.
You are and always will be a faggot.
>>
I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes collecting my thoughts on the matter, and I guess what I have to say is I come here to meet like-minded people. We're just a bunch of mooks who've been vilified and isolated by society because we talk or act or look funny and weird, and we can find some sort of solace in the fact that we aren't alone by coming here. Maybe we resent society a bit too much, but with the way people treat us or talk about us, who wouldn't?
>>
File: 1498434789329.png (297KB, 963x567px) Image search: [Google]
1498434789329.png
297KB, 963x567px
just ask for a screencap thread and then you know why a lot lurk here, its just funny, but if normies come here, the humor changes, like 9Gag or normiebook memes, it takes the fun out of it
>>
Guys /r9k/ is already dead.

Also OP, why /r9k/ particularly ?
Oh wait !... Don't tell me its because of buzzfeed's video...
>>
>>38055322
As one of the writers who contributed to that video, if that is the part of OP's motivation I am laffin doubly hard now.
>>
>>38055375
>As one of the writers who contributed to that video,
Even contributors don't know ?

If its really because of buzzfeed, OP is more pathetic than us.
>>
>>38055322

Buzzfeed mentioned r9k??
>>
>>38055471
Not /r9k/ but it was obviously the target
>>
>>38049534
YOU'RE INVADING MY SCANDINAVIAN CARDBOARD REFINING BOARD REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38049534
Hope it wins an award, faggot.
>>
I have no problem with important exposes but there is nothing worse than a documentary that profits from other people's stories. People's stories are valuable, they own them and they're their's to tell how they want to.
>>
>>38054601
Not the film guy, but if it's not taboo or subversive to say doesn't it lose its appeal?
>>
>>38055559
I get what you are saying but it is incorrect
>>
File: IMG_9700.jpg (139KB, 816x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9700.jpg
139KB, 816x812px
>>38049534
fuck off OP. The last thing we need is a documentary about 4chan, which would result in a massive influx of normalfags like yourself.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>38049567
he is a tank
>>
>>38049534
I can agree with the idea that 4chan is a place people go to discuss ideas freely. The weak veneer of anonymity is enough to allow people to speak genuinely about the things they believe. On a personal level this has made me disgusted with the human race but it's also brought me a lot of peace in the past since I had disgusting aspects to my behavior or my beliefs that I could never talk about with another live person. That's where the usefulness of 4chan ends, I think. As time has droned on there has been a significant drop in the quality of discussion across all but the most niche of boards. Despite that, I think this forum will stand the test of time as an example of the internet's incredible capacity for affecting the culture of the real world.
>>
Here we go,
There is a some what "cuckening" of western society taken place. People are segregating themselves & their cultures due to "EVIL WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEEW!1!1!1!1", people are buying into feminist propaganda (like honestly these people say they are for equality but they only bitch and moan about "females having issues"... MEN ARE HAVING HUGE ISSUES BUT THEY REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT!), people are trying to destroy the family unit, people are accepting mental illness as "normal"! (It's not normal, hence why it is an illness that need treatment), news organisations are being bias AF and the public has lost all ability to think and research things on their own so they just rely on CNN & Buzzfeed to tell them "real news" when CNN & Buzzfeed are race baiting, virtue signalling and spreading lies & propaganda. This is truly a fucked up world that is being made worse by the politically correct culture that is being pushed and enforced left, right & centre.
I would know this as I am a woman who is a victim of harassment and humiliation from these feminazis and SJW's for not buying into their fascist, nazi agenda!
>>
I wouldn't make a film about /r9k/ in particular. It's a solemn spiral of many a mans life, there is some hope here. But the electronic walls that shape this very sectors being emanate doubt, mostly self. Plus the snapshot you could capture of not just this board but entire site would just become a hallmark to rosy colored days. The few that would like it will come to hate what is/was became.

Even if this is fake, know that some of us came here to make a response to the hypothetical and laugh at the outlandish. Its been a refuge of strange individuals from a strange world im still coming to grasp.
>>
File: 1496318171531.jpg (177KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496318171531.jpg
177KB, 540x720px
>>38049534
Another thing, I noticed this board in particular gets lots of people trying to proselytize for different causes. Christian missionaries, Muslims of questionable origin, even normal people who just want to help /r9k/ users find some kind of meaning in their own lives.

I always found this funny. As far as I can tell only the blatantly suicidal posters do not have such meaning. IMO, what people here need the most are self-esteem and courage. We can't really give someone self-esteem with a few nice words, neither can we bestow them with lasting courage by doing so. All we can hope to do is pass on the methods of gaining both. They have to do the rest. This is where things get sad, because some people will simply not save themselves. As a compassionate person this breaks my heart but I would be damned myself if I had to worry about absolutely everyone.
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (21KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
21KB, 612x408px
>>38049534
"It's not that hard, son. You walk into the store and speak with the manager. Look him in the eye and give him a firm handshake."
>>
>>38049534
GO AWAY!
>GO AWAY!
GO AWAY!
>GO AWAY!
GO AWAY!
>GO AWAY!
GO AWAY!
>GO AWAY!
GO AWAY!
>GO AWAY!
GO AWAY!
>GO AWAY!
GO AWAY!
>GO AWAY!
NIGGER!
>NIGGER!
NIGGER!
>NIGGER!
NIGGER!
>NIGGER!
NIGGER!
>NIGGER!
NIGGER!
>NIGGER!
NIGGER!
>NIGGER!
>>
>>38051358
>So what you're saying is, anyone that hates woman wants to be a woman?
Traps are the only women we will allow to live in the future because they aren't complete bitches.
>>
You're a faggot. If you came in peace here, you'd ask us what kind of movie we want you to make. Fuck off.
>>
>>38055995
>As far as I can tell only the blatantly suicidal posters do not have such meaning. IMO, what people here need the most are self-esteem and courage. We can't really give someone self-esteem with a few nice words, neither can we bestow them with lasting courage by doing so.
The problem is normie society, shithead. It needs to perish.
>>
>>38056201
Even traps run after Chad's dick. They don't want a beta virgin weak skeleton/ fat bf who watch anime the whole day.

By acting like women they became like thwm
>>
Make a movie about the Jewish Question or get the fuck out.
>>
>>38054500
>Do you feel that women have taken the idea of tolerance and stretched as far is it can go?
No, friend, women are not done. Far from it. They will not rest until all is laid to waste and civilization turns to dust. They can't help themselves. That is their genetic imperative. It's why they were properly kept mostly under control for all of history.
>>
>>38056224
Big talk for someone living off its infrastructure on a daily basis.
>>
>>38056317
are you implying I would not be alive if society did not exist?

I did not create the world, I just live in it
>>
>>38056334
The so called normie society you want to perish includes the multitudes of people who maintain all the equipment necessary for making modern life as comfortable and easy as it is.
>>
>>38053268
>>38053268
>>38053268
fuck me this is the greatest post ive seen here in a while
>>
File: IMG_8964.jpg (71KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8964.jpg
71KB, 500x409px
>>38049534
Don't you dare make a documentary about 4chan or r9k. The site will become flooded with obnoxious herds of cancerous normalfags like you. GET OUT AND STAY OUT.
>>
File: Mutilated_Cunt[1].jpg (100KB, 616x389px) Image search: [Google]
Mutilated_Cunt[1].jpg
100KB, 616x389px
Fuck off.

asfg
>>
>>38049534
Dont, you cunt.
>>
>>38057075
Nice pussy. Crimson pussy .

Also will you post your documentary on /r9k/ first ? op
>>
Get.The.Fuck.Out reeeeeeeeeeeee
originallo
>>
File: 1497752642597.jpg (244KB, 1058x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1497752642597.jpg
244KB, 1058x1319px
i come for the raw emotion
sometimes i get it
sometimes i don't
>>
>>38053080
i used to think i was trans
then i realized that i just want to not be ugly as fuck
i still would be a cute girl if i had the chance tho
>>
File: received_1401176556595627.jpg (26KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
received_1401176556595627.jpg
26KB, 720x538px
>>38049534
Use my new room in your doc desu
>>
>>38057543
Repost it with a time stamp please
>>
File: 20170630_152401.jpg (636KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_152401.jpg
636KB, 2048x1152px
>>38057561
Lol
There u go mr journalist

What news outlet do you work for?
>>
File: 20170630_152555.jpg (798KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_152555.jpg
798KB, 2048x1152px
>>38057645
Fuk oops originaljdk
>>
>>38057645
Sorry but I'm not the GAYnalist, anon.
I just wanted to know if you really lives in that "room".
And if you pay attention. OP didn't respond since 1h
>>
>>38054685
>We have /adv/ but the thing that seperates us from /adv/ is that we're not looking for solutions, we're looking for problems.

Underrated post
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.