[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone do sexual stuff with their siblings before you knew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1478927373827.png (54KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478927373827.png
54KB, 315x320px
My sister and I would french kiss each other when we were younger. Our tongues touching would make us both feel "funny" and we would just laugh about it.

My parents caught us and said it was dirty, but we would carry on doing it and laugh.

Anyone else do shit like this?
>>
>>38049418
>what you were doing was wrong
That's subjective
>>
no but one time my female cousin touched my dick. another time I ate my male cousin's jizz
>>
>>38049418
Have you kissed her recently? Why not ask to kiss again?
>>
>>38049418
My sister was molested and had me make out with her a couple times out of curiosity or learning or something. I thought it was gross. I feel bad that she was molested, I know she wouldn't have done that if she wasn't, we were both really young.
>>
File: 1472116985133.jpg (647KB, 957x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1472116985133.jpg
647KB, 957x1500px
I made my brother kiss me for "practice" in his closet once. I think I made him convince himself it was a dream because he brought it up once and I acted like he was being crazy and thinking things up.
>>
>>38050101
you a grill?

or a massive degenerate hope you burn in hell faggot?
>>
yes I "played sex" with my sister when I was like 6 and she was 5
basically naked cuddling and grinding
she latter started hating me and I always thought it had something to do with this
>>
>>38049418
My cousin but it was when we were super young.
I've read that most people do things like this with their cousins when they are younger.

Seriously, I guarantee everyone that has ever lived has done some incredibly shameful and embarrassing things they would never tell anyone, ever. Except me of course. My entire life is an open book. Not by choice though.
>>
>>38049418
Older brother forced me to touch and rub dicks with him, but otherwise, nothing.
>>
>>38051113
please see and answer.
>>38050760
>>
>>38051227
>touch and rub dicks
>dicks
I dunno, probs a grill
>>
File: 1496098613051-pol.jpg (119KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496098613051-pol.jpg
119KB, 768x1024px
Incest thread? Incest thread.

Tell me how you live out your desire to scissor your sister through frozen smut
>>
licked my sisters and her friends vag when i was 6

saw cousins tits at 12 and rubbed our bodies together alot
>>
>>38052077
How old were they? Oregano
>>
File: 37.png (198KB, 391x372px) Image search: [Google]
37.png
198KB, 391x372px
>4 years old, maybe close to 5 years old at this point
>aunt and uncle own a large ranch property about 30 minutes from my house
>they have 2 kids, one boy(age 10) and one girl(age 9)
>stay over for a few days during summer break
>one night, before heading home the next day, staying up late with boy cousin playing with wooden model guns his dad made in their woodshop, out in the barn
>cousin leads me outside to the barn, where there is no moonlight and it's hard to see due to the enveloping darkness
>he tells me to stand still and pushes me against the wall of the barn, undoing my pants and pulling them down
>sucks off my shota cock until i tell him that i'm getting cold, and he quickly puts my underwear and pants back on correctly
i never told him i liked what he did to me, he died a few years ago
>>
>>38049418
i used to do this kinda stuff with my step sister up until i was like 12 yo. then suddenly she started hating me :^(
>>
>>38049418
>when we were younger

Who said I was younger?
>>
>>38050887
I'm pretty sure my cousin was into me. We were close as kids, then slowly drifted apart. Although once in middle school she went into my room when I was in the bathroom and waited on my bed to return, when I walked in I sperged out and had to grab her and throw her out of my room.
>>
File: 1496691612156.png (2MB, 3780x9744px) Image search: [Google]
1496691612156.png
2MB, 3780x9744px
here you have a long story of anon fucking his sister
>>
I'm just going to say it here and never again.

When I was probably 7 or something I had this black friend. We both played on our gameboys in my room, then he would sit lay horizontally over me and intersect at our crotch area. Neither of us knew what we were doing but it felt ok so we just continued that.

then older brother saw and I asked him to try it and he said its wrong and parents told me not do do it anymore.
>>
I rubbed my cousins and older sister's buttocks. Alread told my story on /a/. It might take me a while to find it.
>>
>>38049418
i used to do this with my female cousin as well as 'practise'. we'd hide under the covers fully naked and i licked her vagina once. we got caught several times by parents and eventually didn't see eachother anymore. was about 7.
i also got naked and experimented in a tent at my neighbours house when i was about 10 i think. made my neighbor kiss downstairs and then felt guilty about it afterwards.
>>
>>38052883
wtf... thats really fucked up m8
>>
So is this just turning into a creepy thread where anons masturbate to the idea of incest or kids diddling each other?

>Anyone else do shit like this?
When I played house with my sister, sometimes she'd make me "the rapist" instead of "the daddy." I think she absorbed a bunch of Lifetime movies. I was supposed to bind her wrists and everything. Granted, it was pretty normal in my experience for girls to play little bondage games in kidnapping/princess/rescue whatever games of pretend, but this one struck me as fucked-up even as a kid.
>>
>>38053528
Found the thread. Time for another story.

I rubbed my older sis and cousin's buttocks when I was 14 (sis was 19 and cousin was 14) with the excuse that I was massaging them. They are not naive so I doubt both believed that shitty excuse but they let me do it anyways.

I tried to rub closer to the vagina to the point of putting my thumbs inside their panties in both cases. My cousing moaned a little and said she felt weird. I stopped and she told me to leave her room, in my sister's case, she realised what I was trying at kicked me right in the head, telling me not to overdo it. She still let me rub her buttock a couple of years more.

After the first time, my older sister started asking me come to her room to give her some massages on her back and neck when mom and dad where sleeping or outside. She said I was good at it so for the rest of the year I continued giving her massages (and rubbing her buttlocks when she was in a good mood) whenever she asked for it till the next year when THAT happened.
>>
>>38053870
At the start of August of the next year, I started to notice my sister was a little depressed. Then, one day when an aunt I didnt see since childhood died, we were left alone because my parents had to go to the funeral. They tried to take me with them, but I explained my parents I had to study cause exams were starting on next week.
Once again, my sis asked me to massage her, this time on her back and her legs. When I asked her why she looked depressed, she said "oh, you noticed it?" and explained me a guy she liked from college was dating her friend and she felt betrayed because that friend was supposed to help her with him. She asked me if something like that happened to me. I had no GF and was a total virgin by that time, so my answer was no. Then she started asking me if I was dating someone and my answer was "nope".
Then, after massaging her, she said that she felt lonely and asked me if I could sleep next to her for that night. I was nervous, but accepted anyways cause of how depressed she looked. I went to play MGS3 on my ps2 on my room till it was time to sleep.
>>
When I was 6 and my sister was probably 8 we used to touch each other and imagine that the other person just wasn't there at all and imagine we couldn't feel what was happening either. I guarantee she remembers shit like that but I don't talk to her much anymore, and even if I did then it'd be one of those things we'd agree to never talk about again ever.

I've had plenty of homoerotic encounters with younger boys my age including kissing one of my kindergarten friends dicks, probably explains why I ended up bisexual.
>>
>>38053927
I stopped playing with my ps2 and went to my nee-san's room. She was lying on her bed, wearing her pijamas. I was a little dissapointed because most of the time, she used only a t-shirt and her underwear when I "massaged" her. I lay on her bed next to her and my sister inmediately hugs me from behind. She asked if I could remember the old days when we were kids and she used to sleep with her. I respond that I always remember those days when we used to play together and how she was my guardian when I was a kid.
A couple of minutes later, I heared her crying. I didn't know what the fuck should I do at that point and started to feel uncomfortable. I asked what happened, why she was crying, but she said it was nothing and told me to stay still while she was hugging me. One of her hand was reaching my chest, while the other was grabbing my belly. I could feel her heart beating and her breasts touching my back, making me feel her warm, just like the old days.
A couple of minutes later, I fell asleep.
>>
>>38053964
Later that night, my sis was moving my shoulder trying to wake me up. I asked her what's the problem. She asked me if she is an attractive woman. I was a little sleepy, but I told her that she indeed is an attractive girl, probably one of the most beautiful in the city. Then, she asked if I found her attractive. At that point, my heart started beating faster and probably she noticed it too. I turned my back to see her face and tell her I find her attractive. She smiled, saying "how cute". After a brief moment, she asked me a favor, that if I could stop being her brother and become her man just for one night. I started to panic a little because I didnt know what to tell her. When I was about to ask her if she was sure about it, she started kissing me.
In that moment, I didn't care anymore.
She took off her pijamas while I started taking off my shorts. She got on top of me and started rubbing my dick with her hand but I was so damn excited that I came out before time, staining her hands with my cum. She said there is no problem and started cleaning my dick with some tissues cause she seems to be those girls who despise orals. After that, she started rubbing her pussy on my dick for a couple of minutes untill she finally inserted it. She started moving her hips while I was grabbing her waist with my hands. She asked if she was heavy and wanted to change sides, but I told her I was okey with her being on top of me. She started kissing me again on my neck and lips. At that point I started ramming on her a little harder until she finally started to moan. She let me do all the job as I started to ram harder on her. Even with the lights off, I could see how her eyes looked like they were going to come out of her orbits from pleasure and felt her breathing was as accelerated as mine.
And after all that, we both came and she started trembling on me for a moment.
>>
I started rubbing her back and her buttocks, but she told me she was already tired and wanted to rest. I asked her if she could move aside to get up, but she responded that she wanted to sleep on me because it was still night and I was still "her man". I just followed her game and let her sleep on me for the entire night.
That was the night I lost my virginity at 16 with my 21 y/o nee-san.

A knocking on her roomdoor woke both of us. It was our dad who was asking where the hell I was. My parents came back late that day from the funeral but didnt realized I was not in my room till morning. Fortunately I locked the door from my sister's room right after I went inside. My sis told my dad I probably went to the bakery to buy some bread for breakfast. She gave me some money and her door keys, opened the window and told me to jump to the ground from second floor. I quietly told her to calm down. At the end, with the help of a bed sheet, she lowered me to a height low enough to jump and not break my legs in the process.
I went to the bakery wearing just my shorts and a t-shirt in the cold morning, bought some bread and went back.

Later that day, she called me again to her room. She said it was the last day she'd let me "massage" her. She said what we did shouldn't have happened in the first place and she didn't want our relation to change. I felt kind of guilty for not stopping her since I knew she was depressed, but I told her I understood while I was rubbing her buttocks, but then she replied "If that was true, you wouldn't be rubbing my buttock so please, stop doing it".
That was the last time I rubbed her buttocks.
>>
File: tumblr_mnnqh7KVKc1s6ns7wo1_400.gif (391KB, 350x193px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnnqh7KVKc1s6ns7wo1_400.gif
391KB, 350x193px
<<I TRY TO REPRESS THIS EVERYTIME MY MIND BRINGS IT UP, THANKS FOR UNCOVERING IT AGAIN.>>

When me and my brother were younger (me 8 him 3) we shared the same room. Our mattresses were connected in a L type formation in the corner of the room, and some times at night I would lay on him with my back on his crotch. He called it the "secret brother (something i forget)". We did it a couple times until our step mom walked in and told us not to do that (she prob thought we were gay or something lmao).
>>
>be 4
>playing with cousin under her house
>pretending to be cats or something
>she says we have to play doctors and nurses now
>Say I don't want to because I don't want to get in trouble
>she says if I don't she'll tell my mom
>go into the toilet
>pull down our pants
>have to inject her mons pubis with my "needle"
>keeps telling me she's sick and needs medicine
>talking in baby voices
>"Boohoo Anon please I need more medicine teehee"
>penis goes in a few times, whoops
>we laugh
>15 year old Chad cousin suddenly trying to force his way into the toilet
>Somehow, 4 year old me is so terrified I hold the door against him until we get our pants on
>say we were just doing a wee
>she says i put my doodle in her wee wee and it was all my idea and I made her do it
>get belted for days

Technically lost my virginity to my cousin and got my ass beat black and blue for it because my single mother assumes all men are rapists and it was my idea.
>>
>>38053870
>>38053927
>>38053964
>>38054054
>>38054141

Jesus, my dick is now in titanium mode
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.