[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 19

File: soodepressed.jpg (273KB, 968x968px) Image search: [Google]
soodepressed.jpg
273KB, 968x968px
Hey senpai, you know what time it is. Why do you hate women? What have women done to piss you off?
>>
>>38049119
Woah I meant to write senpai but I wrote senpai
>>
>>38049119
I just feel completely detached from normies now

everything about them feels like they are hostile to my existence for one reason or another.

I don't think it was 4chan that gave me this feel but it certainly drove it home and solidified it in my mind.

Normies are pure fucking evil.
>>
>>38049249
This thread is about hating women, not normies

I think r9k is switching what I write...
senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai
senpai senpai senpai
>>
>>38049119
she's a qt moar pls sauce senpai desu
>>
>>38049281
women are all normies, there's no simpler way to put it, they are everything bad in this world a collective of the most fashion oriented people. They decide what's cool and what isn't.
>>
>>38049119
I love women. All of them.

I only ever have female friends. Not because I want to fuck them but I feel like I belong more. I have far more in common with ladies than I do men.

I can't wait until I'm a pretty goth princess.
>>
>>38049119
What a dumb bitch
I wonder what her ideal body is. Probably some disgusting retarded bimbo look lmao
>>
>>38049119

Check out this false rape guys https://imgur.com/gallery/lubpQ
>>
>>38049376
hmmmmmmmmm

>>38049316
Yeah, most women don't want to strike out on their own, its true
>>
>>38049217
Holy newfag, Batman!

oregano
>>
File: betaabuse.png (64KB, 573x990px) Image search: [Google]
betaabuse.png
64KB, 573x990px
There's this girl I know on fetlife who has a bf who's a beta, completely crazy about her, has oneitis and is terrified of losing her. She gets off on destroying his soul and humiliating him despite the fact that he loves her so much.
Here's her profile https://fetlife.com/users/7324598
>>
File: 8467947.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
8467947.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>38049281
>I think r9k is switching what I write...
No shit you fucking newfag
>>
File: thiskillsthebeta.png (353KB, 1052x830px) Image search: [Google]
thiskillsthebeta.png
353KB, 1052x830px
>>38049886
This is whats going through your girlfriends mind when she asks you for an open relationship
>>
>>38049281
>This thread is about hating women, not normies
women are normalfags by default, newfriend
>>
File: asmrbylisa.jpg (289KB, 1283x995px) Image search: [Google]
asmrbylisa.jpg
289KB, 1283x995px
>>38049886
>>38049969
Is this supposed to make me rage or turn me on because I got a hard on reading this.
>>
>>38049886
he is a literal cuck
>>
>>38049119
>Why do you hate women?
1. They live in a society built on the backs of hardworking men and have the audacity to claim they're oppressed
2. They're allowed to be the pickiest cunts on the planet when it comes to men but any man who expresses even slight preferences when it comes to women is labeled an evil misogynistic pig
3. They've abandoned traditional feminine qualities that persuaded men to marry them and then they turn around and get upset when men refuse to marry them as a result
4. They think they should be immune to being shamed or judged for their shit behavior
5. They blame men for problems they create themselves (ie "there are no good men to marry)
6. They know nothing of love or loyalty, every woman on the planet would leave her SO if she thought she could get something better
7. They don't have hobbies or interests, they just pretend
8. They don't understand affectionate or romantic gestures unless they're performed by Chad
9. They get endless opportunities in society at the expense of more qualified men
10. Women's suffrage led to the rise of big government and degenerate social policies that are destroying the fabric of society
Is 10 enough or should I continue?
>>
>>38049217
0/10

Try a lot harder, nigger faggot.
>>
>>38050026
Both, I'm a huge masochist too, its insanely depraved and hot, but she is a very evil girl worth hating.

>>38050035
Cucks enjoy it at least, hes really not into and just tolerates it because he loves her so much.
>>
File: IMG_4174.jpg (20KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4174.jpg
20KB, 225x224px
>>38050026
Fuck off. Fetishizing this shit only encourages them.
>>
>>38050066
There is no way an "evol womyn" can get a man to give up this much pride, he's simply break up with her if he wasn't getting some kind of sexual rise out of it. I might be able to believe that if he didn't watch the guy fuck his gf and let him jerk off in his .
>>
>>38050116
in his face*
>>
>>38049281
Yeah, you can't say the first three letters of famalam, I believe.
I think Cuuuuuckold stuff and the abreviated form of To be honest Is censored too. It was because the mods got sick of everyone using the terms Ironically/unironically.
>>
>>38050116
How can you say that knowing how desperate guys on here are? There are so many orbiters here who worship women and buy them stuff even when they have bfs. I'm sure a lot of desperate guys would choose this sick relationship over being alone.
>>
>>38049886
women are truly animals. they don't deserve human rights. they should be factory farmed for sex, killed for bad behavior. like cattle. they would probably enjoy it on some level anyway. disgusting.
>>
>>38050179
Why do you incels act like being single is a fate worse than death? I can understand that women have treated you like shit for being ugly little runts but suspending your belief this much just makes you look slow as well. Like I said if he didn't DIRECTLY PARTICIPATE in sex acts with these men and his gf I would be able to believe he was just beta enough to just look the other way. The only way you could string a guy along like this is if he had a CWC level mental handicap, and let's face it any female would rather jump into a fire after getting fucked by chad than cuddle with a beta autismo.
>>
>>38050046
Continue.
I like seeing this seething rage and contempt for everything, it works great in my writings.
>>
>>38050360
Why are you projecting this guy onto me? I'm not even incel or a virgin, I'm just telling you A LOT of guys put up with open relationships because they're bluepilled beta and don't want to be alone. Its just a fact, what are you even arguing about. I'm guessing you're a dumb roastie since you have zero logic skills and pull out the virgin incel card as soon as you feasibly can.
>>
>>38050099
why do you care?

if both parties are willing and enjoy that kind of relationship, more power to them

if the man doesn't enjoy it but goes along begrudgingly, it just means he was too weak in the first place, more power to you
>>
>>38050432
You wouldn't be saying that if it was a guy taking advantage of a girl in someway, like abusing her and pimping her out. Please remember to at least pretend to have empathy for men.
>>
>>38050411
>logic skillz
kek.

I had assumed you were an incel because based on your post and willingness to believe something which is clearly cuckold post on a literal fetish website out of context. The only way I can see you still defending this being legitimately of dubious consent for the boyfriend is if you're projecting and let someone use you as a human loo in a similar fashion. "Everyone who disagrees with me on a 95% male board is conventiently a roastie, I am the epitome of logic skillzzz!"
>>
Girls are okay but they're normie by nature. It's the rare girl who lives pursuit of hobbies and interests rather than flimsy feelings. Normies demand social acceptance above all else, so they turn into attention whores and feed on gossip. The few girls that don't do that end up in nerd communities that are 95% male, so they get used to orbiters and therefore can't understand loneliness.

It's a shitty system but women honestly aren't that bad. It's just supply and demand that fucks us over.
>>
>>38050511
You're not even trying with that strawman. I told you you sound like a roastie because you go to the incel insult because you didn't like my post, and you're incapable of understanding my point which was that there are men with oneitis who will put up with colossal amounts of shit from a girl. Just look up 'open relationship' and you'll see some real horror stories.
>>
>>38049969
I. am. going. to. kill. myself. to. this. post. because. this. is. me. in. real. life. Or at least I can see myself being this guy, fucking a. I don't deserve to breathe.
>>
File: 1481285550281.jpg (29KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
1481285550281.jpg
29KB, 512x511px
Women are lying, deceitful and manipulative hustlers. They're basically Tom Cruise's character from Magnolia except instead of "respect the cock" it's "respect the cunt." Everything they do is a front for portraying themselves innocent, kind and caring companions when in reality they would turn on their boyfriends at the drop of a hat. They have no feelings for their significant others, yet they'll weep and moan for as long as it takes to trick their boyfriends.

Women view dating as job. Like how can I get my boyfriend to want nothing but sex, or how can I put him down anytime he talks about his feelings so he'll stop expressing them, or how can I get him to do whatever I say for dudes that a pussy whipped. Dating is a scam. Men are lonely so they look for a girlfriend, and when they find one they get the devil incarnate.

Men spend 40 hours a week working to support himself and his family, but as soon as he stands up for himself for the women that are trying to make him pussy whipped she'll drop him like a bad habit and collect alimony and child support payments. Can you comprehend how evil that is? And how heartless any woman would have to be to do that? Men break their backs supporting their families and women don't give two fucks. Even if she doesn't leave him and take his money they still treat him like garbage while he's wasting the best years of his life for them.

Everything feminists do, which is pretty much every woman, is demonize men. They say men are responsible for every war, they're the reason why there's so much crime, they're the reason so many children are raised by single mothers: their at fault for every problem in the world. However they're the ones who built Western society where Africa and other shitty countries like Papua New Guinea are matriarchal and they're still in The Stone Age.

Women also stick together and always stick to feminist propaganda. If their brother was suicidal due to all the shit men face they wouldn't give a shit
>>
>>38050584
I didn't use incel as an insult, I just stated that I thought you were because you sport the same disjointed perspective on reality they have. Open relationships can sometimes be "forced" by one of the parties involved, yes. But they don't involve threesome-like sex acts with their partners other partners, this is clearly a cuckold humiliation scenario he willing participates in. Also a "straw man" aguement is different from a speculation. Given the nature of the website this post is from its pretty obvious I'm right I'm just wondering what kind of personal issues other than general stupidity makes you think this is real.
>>
>>38050658
Its fine man, just use is it as motivation for self improvement. If you have no respect for women and fuck them like their onaholes in bed they will love you for it. If you act beta and too loving they will cheat on you and think you're pathetic.
>>
>>38050713
Relax sweetie, I'm not really interested in your opinion.
>>
Can you fuck off with these threads? Get over your sour grapes and grow up.
>>
>>38050761
After you argue with me for 3 posts.
>>
>>38050832
Its so obvious you're a girl, I'd put big money on it, your getting butthurt, your whole petty swag. The funniest part is you trying to tell me the nature of beta guys even though I am one and you're not.
>>
>>38050776
I agree, after some time you just gotta grow balls, but some people need this release, you know.

I guess it's healthful to vent sometimes.
>>
>>38050879
How am I getting butthurt? You felt the need to argue that a fetish post is real. Since you just felt the need to proclaim your beta-ness to the world it's pretty obvious if anyone is butthurt here it's you since this is obviously hitting very close to home. How about you show me your logic skillz instead of calling me "sweetie" a "roastie" and "butthurt" when you can't think of anything legitimate to say. I'm not agruing any kind of political agenda, just that it's a fetish post on a fetish site.
>>
>>38049886

This was written by a cuck fetishist. I don't have a fetlife account but I'd be willing to be that you're talking to a dude.
>>
>>38051085
There are pictures of her getting fucked by other guys on their accounts. Why is it so hard to believe women are capable of this? Even I'm willing to admit there are plenty of guys this sadistic.
>>
>>38051124

There are women who find it hot that men can be jealous for them, I've personally experienced that... but this was written by a cuck fetishist, I have absolutely no doubt. The language and way it's put is entirely male.

I can't prove it but how do you know these photos are of the account holder?
>>
>>38051124
Because it just doesn't happen, abusive relationships are common but this is an absolute circus act.
>>
>>38049119
We are frustrated at not being able to understand them
>>
>>38051124

I just tried creating an account, and it's requiring phone verification. Post some screencaps of the profile and photos.
>>
>>38049969
why put up with this, i just dont get it. people who cant live without others are just weak.
>>
>>38051151
>>38051156
>>38051175
Believe what you want, I go on fetlife a lot, there are a few girls like this.
>>
>>38051233

So you're full of shit, show us the screencaps? How the fuck are you going to tell cuck fetishists from real girls? Do you deny that cuck fetishists are everywhere on the web and that they pose as females pretending to have these fantasies? Because that's easy to prove...how then do you tell the real from the fake? What type of woman is going to post photos of herself fucking other guys and admit to sadistically cheating on her partner?

Post the screencaps.
>>
>>38051233
How are this dumb? Are you bent of believing this because of some of some deep seated urge to have a girl force you to lick another mans cum off her face?
>>
File: IMG_5896.png (612KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5896.png
612KB, 640x1136px
>>38051285
there's two pics that are obviously the same girl and there's one of a guy jizzing on "her" face.
>>
>>38049119
Theres a dyke on this board that talks about wanting to fuck her sister.

Never before have I wanted to chemically castrate a woman.
>>
>>38049316
I know this Australian hapa that is degenerate af but also appears unbelievably autistic.

Like.... I talk to her and her responses seem like something a born retard who got shot in the head would say.
>>
>>38051364

So then tell me, you must be aware that there are couples where the male has a cuck fetish and asks his wife to do this sort of thing, how do you know this isn't such a couple? Isn't that INFINITELY more likely than her being genuinely so crazy that she'd post photos of herself cheating on her boyfriend and state that she wants him to be forced to suck another guy's cock??

You are either the most oblivious man on the planet... or... and far more likely... you're a cuck fetishist, and likely the owner of the account.
>>
I hated women because I was jealous. These women had everything I wanted, and could never have. I wanted to be a woman, so bad, I just didn't realize it at the time.

Now I've admitted my trans feelings, and I don't hate women anymore... because I AM one. It will still be a long time until my body can match my gender (maybe it never will).

I'm still jealous of biological women, though.
>>
File: 1491339451495.gif (83KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491339451495.gif
83KB, 200x200px
>>38049119
i like women though? i mean obveriously depends on the person but whats the issue?
>>
>>38051478

Bait?

Seems like bait.
>>
File: YqT59b4.jpg (716KB, 2017x2689px) Image search: [Google]
YqT59b4.jpg
716KB, 2017x2689px
>>38049969
there is just no way this is real
>>
>>38051459
Wow the mental gymnastics are astonishing. You're incapable of believing women are capable of having fetishes or doing bad things. This is the thing that pisses me off most about women, you blindly defend each other before you have any parts of the story. Its the most predictable shit.
>>
>>38049969
I am a supreme gentleman, and this makes me want to follow in the harbinger's footsteps

wow this fills me with rage. even if this is made up, I cant stand the depravity of some people's minds. the degeneracy rampant in our society is sickening, and I eithyer want to just become a monk or go on a spree
>>
File: 1493923388535.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493923388535.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>38049969
i'm guessing it had to turn him on? or maybe he's gay and not out the closet? i dunno trying to explain possible factors for this behavior
>>
>>38051520

I don't believe you believe I'm a woman. You know that I'm a male accusing you of being a cuck fetishist, and you throw the woman accusation out there to take attention off this.

Why would you be on fetlife? Why would you find a woman who cucks her partner? Unless you were looking for this.

Most women who cheat do NOT actually sadistically enjoy the cheating. Most women who cheat do NOT get off wanting to see their boyfriend 'forced' to suck another man's cock. Most women do NOT use language like "cocky dominant asshole". Even if some tiny minority do - it is VASTLY more common for males to have these fantasies and to use this language... so why would you obliviously assume this account is really held by such a woman?
>>
>>38051630
I'm not even >>38051364 you delusional cunt.
>>
File: IMG_2013.jpg (60KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2013.jpg
60KB, 750x750px
attractive people complaining about anything makes my skin crawl, I like to think not all women are like this, but this just makes me really sad
>>
File: 004.jpg (9KB, 243x367px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
9KB, 243x367px
>>38051536
Women have been a problem for thousands of years. The mythical creatures known as sirens are likely based after women as is, beautiful women who invite you to get close to them but ultimately lead you to destruction.

It makes total sense, and it brings warmth to my cold heart that this isn't a problem strictly limited to late 20th century/early 21st century women.
>>
File: 1489828739266.jpg (40KB, 431x420px) Image search: [Google]
1489828739266.jpg
40KB, 431x420px
>>38049969
>LA
Fucking cityfags.
>>
>>38049789
another redditfag gets hooked
>>
>>38050432
>Why do you care that men are allowing their gfs to destroy society?
Gee i dunno guy
>>
>>38050026

leaveee pedofag
>>
>>38051909
Read Hamlet if you haven't. Men have been naming the Vaginal Jew for centuries.
>>
>>38050046
>7. They don't have hobbies or interests, they just pretend
Really dude? You're an idiot if you think women don't have hobbies. It ruins the credibility of your entire list.
>>
>>38052356

LA is a garbage city, never go there with a daughter, a cousin or a sister.
>>
>>38052698
>they just pretend
>>
>>38049969
what a faggot
even types like one
>>
>>38049119
what a fucking ungrateful cunt. I would give everything I have to be her. I hate her so much.
>>
>>38049281
Being this new should be a bannable offense
>>
>>38052698
Sucking Chad's cock, make up, netflix and drinking lattes at starbucks aren't hobbies.
>>
>>38055011
How about: anime, horses, cooking, painting, running, fashion, reading, manga etc.

Lots of girls like that shit and they are real hobbies. Not a great list, but I've met women who are into all of those things and they take them just as seriously as you take your video games.
>>
>>38049281
Lmao newfags are adorable
Not even banter they just remind me of a toddler or a cute new puppy for some reason

Leave before this place gets to you, run and don't look back
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWBGwcYNaY8
>>
>>38049119
Women are the most mentally abusive people
on the face of this planet. I've been lured into that trap before. And never again.
>>
File: 1432797690211.png (973KB, 720x948px) Image search: [Google]
1432797690211.png
973KB, 720x948px
>perfectly good woman hate thread ruined by some roleplaying cuck faggot
>>
>>38049119
alot of them are fucked in the head too emotional and once you are against them they will go full psycho
>>
>>38051491
not bait, completely serious. I like women. Is that really so crazy to you? Yes they're emotional crazy cunts but they can b p neat.
>>
>>38050776
No one's forcing you to come to them. Just scroll past.
>>
File: 1493775576032.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493775576032.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>>38049969
EXTERMINATE ALL KEKS
>>
>>38050776
Dude sour grapes xDD

Fag
>>
>>38052698
gossiping and buying shoes with husband's credit card aren't hobbies
>>
>>38049249
They literally don't care about you. Get over yourself. You're not the center of the universe.
>>
File: wageslavery.jpg (201KB, 1024x925px) Image search: [Google]
wageslavery.jpg
201KB, 1024x925px
Women need to be enslaved again
>>
>>38049344
How is she dumb?
>>
>>38052698
His hobbies like anime and video games are real.
>>
>>38050046
All of these apply to robots except maybe 10.
>>
>>38057522

Why is this image named 'wageslavery.jpg', anon?
>>
>>38049969
That's really fucking sad.
Both pathetically sad and emotionally sad.
What an absolute fucking sap.
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
File: 1495799818876.jpg (36KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495799818876.jpg
36KB, 600x500px
>>38049119
What the fuck is she even saying?
>>
>>38057522
You're really this desperate of a virgin?
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>38049119
Well do you know about fertile cumming?
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.