[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
Heres a quick rundown of the last few years of my life anons

>Brother kills himself
>Go to some college that is trash and drop out
>get a job at that college for a few months
>quit because I complete everything in two seconds
>Start at another college and get bullied into dropping out

While all this was going on I was so alone and has no support from anyone, you all preached about the gay meme and I fucking fell for it. I installed grindr to feel like someone loved me , I knew after they were done with me that was it and I would never hear from them again but for that time I was with them it felt real and it got me through my current situation. So after 4 guys and then getting raped I was more broken then before , but still not gay.

The only issue now is that the damage I did cant be undone , I cant undo all that time starving myself to be a twink(still do it). I am invisible to women but know that all I have to do to get attention and some sort of "connection" to someone is to install grindr again. Im not even fucking gay , Im just so lonely anons and im pretty sure I have HIV.

Do I attempt to alpha up anons? Start lifting and hope that helps or may I just double down on what I did knowing that I only do it because its all I can have and I will never be happy with that.
>>
bumping for hope
orgi
>>
>>38048603
>trying out homosexuality just to get some sex

I dont believe this
>>
>>38048603
>you all preached about the gay meme

There is no "you all". You chose to read faggot threads and you chose to take the ramblings on mentally ill people seriously. Take responsibility for your choices.

>Do I attempt to alpha up anons?

Nobody who has willingly been fuck meat for faggots for attention can ever be alpha.
>>
>>38048603
Fuck women. Focus on school. Love yourself, anon. That's the cold hard truth. You're your own best friend.
>>
>>38049132
It wasnt really for that , it was so I felt like someone wanted me.

>>38049198
I was in a really bad place and my mind got warped

>>38049204
Thanks anon , Im just scared I will always be my only friend
>>
>>38049315
>I was in a really bad place and my mind got warped

...along with your dignity and asshole.
>>
>>38049348
Im not proud what I did, im not proud I was raped. I cant undo it but Im scared im going to end up going back to it for some sort of Human affection. Surely there has to be a way
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.