[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got high and played video games all day again do i have a problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1459358794034.jpg (15KB, 340x407px) Image search: [Google]
1459358794034.jpg
15KB, 340x407px
>got high and played video games all day again

do i have a problem
>>
>>38048578
No, you have a blessings
>>
>>38048594
This. I wish I could enjoy vidiya like I used to.
>>
>>38048578
i wish I could enjoy video games again. it feels like a form of escapism for me nowadays.
>>
>>38048578
id love to do this with u actually
>>
>>38048578
>2017
>Playing videogames
I hope they at least weren't games from this decade anon
>>
>>38048783
im ashamed to say it was

it was GoW4

but it was good and the multiplayer is on point
>>
>>38048578
>getting high all day
problematic especially if you're dosing dope multiple times a day. if you smoke a lot of weed that's not too bad
>>
>>38049140
was just dude weed

i dont do heroin
>>
>>38048578
How old are you OP? Depending on your age, it could be a problem.
>>
>>38049118
I play that on PC. I'm literally the only person I know who plays it.
>>
>>38049256
>>38049272
yeah surprisingly not a lot of people have played GoW4

even fewer have played through the entirety of hte campaign

shame because it's probably the most polished gears game and has some beautiful visuals
>>
>>38048634
Same, video games have become so hollow in the transition into adulthood. I used to be able to play for days without a care and now I can't enjoy any game for longer than 30 minutes without reality and the associated anxieties creeping in.
>>
>>38049403
Only play for the multiplayer now desu. Didn't care about the campaign after 3. I've been playing since 06 though so as long as they make them I'll play.
>>
>>38049504
only play the campaign if you want to

the story is AWFUL (you literally BTFO the locust nest/network in GoW3 but the locust are "back" ???), the new characters are very reddit and "nu", and most of teh new enemy types are ANNOYING BULLET SPONGES.

they made the new enemies play well ON HORDE MODE; they don't work in the campaign at all.

looks fucking crazy though and there are some enjoyable segments

anyways gears multiplayer has always been cash tho. cliffy b hit on some multiplayer gold again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.