[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what were the best days of your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: summerof69.png (336KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
summerof69.png
336KB, 640x480px
what were the best days of your life?
>>
Best? Don't know. Have yet to come I hope. Happiest? Pre high school.
>>
>>38048511
>1990-2002
Things are getting worse every year since 2003. I don't even know how I'm still alive.
>>
around january 2013

got a nice haircut and everything seemed to be going ok

i was wrong :)
>>
File: cover.jpg (44KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
44KB, 505x505px
>>38048511
Around 2013/2014. I know on days I would feel like shit and out of place like I do now. But idk, something felt right (in retrospect that is)
Who knows, maybe I'll look back and see this time of my life as something special, as I do with 2013/2014
>>
>>38048511
90-00
>>
>>38048511

The best?

The best...

The best.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE ORIGINAL BEST
>>
Saluting to the colors at the end of the day watching the sun setting.
>>
the best days of my life?
that was the summer of 69
>>
>>38048511
May/June 2015. Doing MXE or 3-meo-PCP every day and playing GTA V. That shit was tight. I'll never be able to do that again on account of MXE being history
>>
>>38048511
probably when I met my oneitis for the first time, to bad I fucked things up so bad with her that if I haven't I'd still be having the best days of my life, now I just feel hollow and dead inside.
>>
>>38048511
>>38048511
My first year of high school, exactly ten years ago. For once it looked like everything was going to change for the better. I had friends, a new life, and a girl that I liked that will forever haunt me. Then it went to shit thanks to my own retardation and things never really got better, the decay only had slower periods. I'm 25 and at my lowest ever. No degree, no job ever, no nothing. I think I've ruined my life for good and I want to kill myself more and more often. Who knows? Maybe it's like ragequitting a game. Yes, you fucked up, but you can try again from scratch.
>>
>highschool junior year
>a few girls were nice to me and wanted to bang
>had friends to do stuff with, went out regularly
>recently moved out of a singlewide trailer into an actual house

Of course in 2008 I lost all those friends, was no longer spoken to by girls, and we had to move into a shitty apartment. That was God's way of pranking me.
>>
>>38048511
1. Wedding

2. Day my son was born

Yes, I'm a normie.
>>
File: 7787687.jpg (196KB, 1107x1023px) Image search: [Google]
7787687.jpg
196KB, 1107x1023px
>>38048511
when I was a child. Before I realized I was an ugly redheaded fuck with no hope at ever getting laid or having a normal social life

my shotgun looks more inviting every day
>>
>>38048511
Before I started reading this post
>>
>>38050311
pretty much this

Being completely aware of how much of an autist I was ruined me immediately. I remember it distinctly happening when I was 15-16 and it crushed me. I became hyper aware of just how socially inept I was but that had never bothered me as a kid to to just living in blissful ignorance and thinking everyone else was the problem not me.
>>
File: 1481080307796.jpg (119KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1481080307796.jpg
119KB, 620x349px
>>38048511
I got drunk with the captain of the cheerleader's (super stacy and super attractive) and she told me she liked me too but since she was heading to college the next year, we couldn't date. I just happy that she told me and we had a fun night together.
>>
>>38050311
try coming to brazil, girls here love redheads
>>
>>38048511
Probably when I was a toddler

Conciousness was a mistake.
>>
>>38051294
>Brazil

No thanks
>>
File: Return To Vana'diel.png (224KB, 896x610px) Image search: [Google]
Return To Vana'diel.png
224KB, 896x610px
>>38048511
origigigigigigiginalarooneydooda
>>
>>38051322
than stop being a self pitying faggot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.