[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clueless beta feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 526.jpg (169KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
526.jpg
169KB, 750x750px
I have no love life, but I don't know how to get ladies interested in me. I can't even keep eye contact with one before they give me the shoulder. I don't wanna die alone robots, help me with my game please
>>
You have chosen to be a shallow slut, yet you do not have the necessary "game" in order to live this lifestyle successfully. You made this bed, now lie in it.
>>
>>38048412
Gonna sound like a meme but you need to get confidence in yourself before hand. Women will pick up on it even if you have to fake your confidence. Decide on something,turn your brain off and do it.

I was raised by my mom and sister so I only really know how to talk to women. I don't have alot of male friends. Like 10chick friends to one guy
>>
>>38048484
But man how do I put on my Chad face and just approach a girl? I'm fresh out of school so I don't even know where to meet women
>>
>>38048412
You know the saying a watched pot never boils? Same principle. Just worry about you and "bettering yourself" whatever that means to you. Do you find yourself interesting in any regard? If you don't, then why would a girl? That was my problem, focus on that first and foremost if it applies. If you're relatively well rounded and struggling fake it till you make it baby. Literally pretend youre a different person. In any case You'll fuck up here and there but in the end your failures will actually be valuable lessons.
>>
>>38048694
Events and activity clubs are you best bet. Also work or volunteering. And it's better if it's something you actually enjoy. Your pretty much force to get to know them
>>
I didn't have a gf until I was 22, and I only met her because of OkCupid, and she was literally the only girl out of hundreds messaged that had a conversation beyond a few messages. I don't really know what I did other than be desperate and keep at it.
>>
>>38048412
there's only one thing you have to know in order to improve your "game" and get a girl. want to know what it is?

be physically attractive

that's it. nothing more.
>>
>>38049135
Would you be amazed if I told you physical looms doesn't matter to women other than those looking for a fling or one night stand.
>>
>>38049231
and you would be amazed if i told you that what you just said is absolute bullshit
>>
>>38049331
Never was an obstacle for me. But I'm sure you just just know better.
>>
>>38049432
yes, i do. because you're attractive and you came here to spout your asinine bullshit about how anyone can find a partner.
>>
>>38049485
I wouldn't say attractive I don't do anything or care about my looks. I just have a natural sense of confidence and no fear of ladies
>>
>>38048484
what do you mean decide on something? Like get a hobby or dead set yourself on seducing someone?
>>
>>38049781
im sure you do. get off this boad normie. ree
>>
>>38049834
Like I've been talking to Megan alot...I want to ask her to go see that movie with me but I'm scared. 10 seconds of confidence...turn off brain.
Walk up to her. Megan are you busy this weekend? I want to go see that new whatever movie that's playing over st whatever place. We can grab something to eat after too.

>>38049882
This board is way too much fun
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.