[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The One For You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0058.jpg (268KB, 1908x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
268KB, 1908x1072px
I guarantee all my fellow robots that they are women out there who will like you, will gladly go out with you and bump uglies with you. Just go out there and meet people. Show them who you really are!

Just try, please...
>>
Bullshit. Our only hope is to pretend to be normal or not as much of a robot as we truly are. We can never reveal the truth of ourselves. Living a lie is exhausting. Girls are biologically wired to reject robots. It's just a matter of time.
>>
>>38048100
This, even if you're fortunate enough to be good-looking the personality of a robot alone is enough to repulse any potential mate
>>
File: IMG_0053.gif (368KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.gif
368KB, 500x253px
>>38048100
>>38048126
Act like a dick to women and they'll love you more. Just go out there and be yourselves.
>>
I just started a job after four years of NEETdom, where I only met a few girls here and there, so basically four years of dry spell

I already knew some of my coworkers since my roommate works there, but I met one that I had only seen a couple times at most. She's cute and we joke around, I know I shouldn't into work relationships and I probably wouldn't have a shot anyway but I'm pathetic enough to imagine things and see signs where I shouldn't

Knowing how my brain works with women I can already see I'm gonna end up in a world of pain, only this time I'll have money to buy booze and annihilate myself
>>
File: yaharioreno.jpg (45KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
yaharioreno.jpg
45KB, 250x250px
You know, I'm pretty sure that any girl that would be "right for me" is a NEET or have a introspective lifestyle herself. She wouldn't be out there. She'd be in her nest watching anime, dorama or some sci-fi shit. Going out would do me no good whatsoever.
>>
>>38048184
>working retail for 10 years
>get in shape after being fat and depressed
>28 and lookin' good
>the fresh out of high school qts who work up front keep looking at me

I really really really want to fuck one of them

I also really really really need keep my job though
>>
File: 1494171141819.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494171141819.gif
2MB, 356x200px
but how do u get together with a girl who stay at home the whole day like me?
is there ike a special site or what
i mean if u find the in a game or forums they just ignore u or instantly reject u
>>
>>38048067
>Just go out there and meet people
What does this entail? Please tell me! I've tried going to places where people usually congregate and are allowed to talk to strangers (bars, concerts, etc.) but I've been too anxious to talk to anyone, and nobody ever felt like talking to me.

I don't know what else to do
>>
File: sadpingu.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
sadpingu.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
>>38048328
i mean i just want to comfertably play with her vidyas, watching movies and listen to music together
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.