[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is rape considered so serious?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

File: 1496804618747.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496804618747.gif
1MB, 480x270px
All it is, is 5-10 minutes of thrusting into a female. So why are the sentences for rapists so harsh?

The average sentence for a rapist is 9.4 years in jail.
The maximum sentence for battery is 1 year.

Let that sink in, 9.4 years for something that will leave no permanent physical damage and with the prevalence of all those rape victim support groups the emotional damage will be temporary.
Now we move on to battery, 1 year in jail for something that is potentially life changing leaving permanent physical damage and probably permanent mental damage as well due to the fact that the victim has to go through an experience during which he is convinced this will be his last day.

How is that fair?
>>
They call rape soul murder. Your body may heal, but your psyche never will.
>>
>>38048035

It's not serious. Now can we stop with these threads? These and the religious ones and the political ones all are all annoying.
>>
>>38048035
>All it is, is 5-10 minutes of thrusting into a female

That is sexist, women can rape men, and men can rape other men as well. Men have right and need to be taken seriously. The whole "don't drop the soap in prison" bit makes light of a serious men's issue.

I would downvote your post if this was reddit.
>>
File: 1464133138468.jpg (117KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
1464133138468.jpg
117KB, 774x809px
>>38048035
rape can cause lasting physical damage though
>>
>>38048035
how do you feel about a man anally or orally raping another man?
>>
>>38048035
its a type of torture

Do you think someone who tortures someone else shouldn't go to jail for 10 years?
>>
>>38048141
>>38048090

Let's be honest, most rapes are male on female.

>>38048116
Like what? Taking a woman's virginity?
>>
Women are pros at turning any sort of blame away from them,
And when the blame isn't on them their power increases
>>
We live in a gynocentrist world.
>>
>>38048165

Isn't battery a type of torture?
Hell it's even more of a torture than rape because it can actually KILL.

10 years for rape and only 1 year for battery?
Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>38048170
not in prison.
but plenty of men get sodomized as kid and teens and adults
>>
Probably because it's the husbands/boyfriends of the raped women who get the most pissed and demand huge sentences
>>
Rape being bad is a left over from when women were only good and eligible for marriage when they were virgins. People now a days delude themselves into thinking that rape caused them psychological harm when in actuality it's like getting a bag of liquor stolen.
>>
because hundreds of years ago when women were married off by their families a woman getting raped and losing her virginity meant she was now worthless. Nowadays it's not as big of a deal for a woman's desirability to be a non-virgin but now feminists hold too much power and won't let the sentencing change to something more reasonable. Just women wanting to have their cake and eat it, as usual
>>
File: Rape as thought crime.jpg (294KB, 648x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rape as thought crime.jpg
294KB, 648x1024px
>>38048206
>>38048233

These desu bakachan.
>>
>no one answering how they feel about man on man rape
kewl
>>
>>38048332
it's not the same, because the anus was not meant for taking dick, regardless of what degenerates tell you
>>
>>38048275
That pic is retarded, it suggests that any crime that relies on consent is just 'muh feelings'. By that logic, trespassing is 'thought crime' because by them thinking 'well maybe I don't mind' then it magically ceases to be trespassing. Can be applied to all crimes of this nature, like libel, theft, etc.
>>
>>38048332
This.
What kind of punishment would you want to see for the man who forcibly and painfully fucks you in the ass? You'd let him walk after a year? Two years?
>>
>>38048380
Trespassing isn't a crime, it's a civil matter.
>>
>>38048425
Fine, burglary then. You're missing the point.
>>
>>38048425
It is a crime in most places
>>
>>38048380

The guy who makes these images uses hyperbole a lot to make a point, but you're pretty wrong.

>By that logic, trespassing is 'thought crime' because by them thinking 'well maybe I don't mind' then it magically ceases to be trespassing.

Trespassing, if you're talking about trespassing on land, is usually defined in terms of some sort of 'express' consent, though. If you walk onto a property not having a reasonable assumption that you weren't allowed entry, or if you walk onto the property and someone asks you to leave and you refuse... that's pretty express is it not? With the way women have sought to change legal definitions of rape, in some places you can FULLY BELIEVE that it was consensual and have every reason to believe it was - but if SHE decides she considers it rape, you can be charged. In many cases a woman can allege rape and then retract her allegation by admitting that it was in fact consensual, and the charges are often dropped!

As far as I'm concerned, unless a woman was physically forced into sex, it wasn't 'rape', but the law thanks to feminists will often consider something rape where there was no physical coercion whatsoever.
>>
File: Suzuki_Harunobu_Shunga[1].jpg (954KB, 1386x1941px) Image search: [Google]
Suzuki_Harunobu_Shunga[1].jpg
954KB, 1386x1941px
>>38048378
but anon, men have been fucking each other in the ass since ancient time. why are you trying to rewrite history and biology?
>>
>>38048536
Men have been doing lots of degenerate things since ancient times. Doesn't mean it's how nature intended it
>>
>>38048035
I'm not downplaying rape. It's a serious violation which should be punished harshly, but what's fucking ludicrous is that any female could accuse you of rape with no substantiation (evidence) and then you are compelled to go to court. You incur the harassment of police and your name is slandered for the rest of your life. Now, if you actually had casual sex with her and then she gets exasperated at you for whatever reason and contends that you raped her, you very well may be imprisoned.

There should be bodily injuries, at minimum, to make a rape accusation. Otherwise, false rape accusations will continue to arise and innocent men will be locked up for years.
>>
>>38048035
many mammals reproduce by rape,
i think it's a gray area and should atleast be decriminalized for the time being
>>
>>38048568
if men are of nature then what they do is an extension of it. a man being raped in the ass by a man is just as natural as a woman being raped
>>
>>38048035
Despite what a serious crime rape is, and the need for a strong deterrent due to the lower chances of being caught than other crimes, I'm surprised the average sentence is so long in your country. But I notice you've written "the maximum sentence for a rapist" - this may be the explanation: many rapists are serial offenders.
>>
>>38048090
>I would downvote your post if this was reddit.
Lurk more you fucking newfag
>>
>>38048527
>in some places you can FULLY BELIEVE that it was consensual and have every reason to believe it was - but if SHE decides she considers it rape, you can be charged.
I don't see how this is any different to any of the other things I mentioned
>you can fully believe you have consent to take someone's property but if THEY decide you can't then you can be charged with theft!
>you can fully believe you have consent to spread slanderous rumours about someone that destroys their reputation but if THEY decide you can't then you can be charged with libel!
>you can fully believe you have consent to go onto someone's property but if THEY decide you can't then you can be charged with trespassing!
Literally no different. Who knew that when consent is a factor of a crime, the person giving consent has the final say.
>>
>>38048573
How do you balance this with making sure legitimate rape accusations don't get ignored?
>>
>>38048573
I agree going to court on an accusation alone is undesirable (and a waste of money when there's so little prospect of a conviction) but your suggestion is worse, as many rapes do not result in bodily injuries.
>>
>>38048141
i feel blood rushing into my penis
>>
Getting accused of rape is something only normies who have sex have to worry about, so I do not care about it. If anything, it should be easier to get someone jailed for rape. That way more (((innocent))) normies go to jail, and more real rapists go to jail.
>>
>>38048706
post pics of peen?
>>
File: Wrong.jpg (36KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.jpg
36KB, 600x381px
>>38048573
>but what's fucking ludicrous is that any female could accuse you of rape with no substantiation (evidence) and then you are compelled to go to court.
You obviously no nothing of how criminal procedure works and get all your information from memes. If there is no substantiation then the police simply cannot charge you. They'll tell the victim 'Sorry, it's your word against his'. Happens all the time.
>>
>>38048596
>a man being raped in the ass by a man is just as natural as a woman being raped
No it isn't, because human homosexuality is a result of increasingly complex society in civilization causing mental illness in humans and making them to do degenerate things. It's no coincidence that most degeneracy occurs in the cities, being surrounded by millions of unknown people is not natural for human beings and damages their mental health. Male on male rape did not happen before civilization.

>if men are of nature then what they do is an extension of it
Come on anon, you can argue pretty much nothing is unnatural with this
>>
File: 555-Come-On-Now.jpg (31KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555-Come-On-Now.jpg
31KB, 600x375px
>>38048752
>Male on male rape did not happen before civilization.
>>
>>38048775
Prove me wrong, give me ONE instance of a man raping another man that happened before 10,000BC
>>
>>38048752
>human homosexuality is a result of increasingly complex society in civilization causing mental illness in humans and making them to do degenerate things.
Explain how nearly all species (including our closest relatives) exhibit homosexual behaviour

It's not caused by industrialisation you mong
>>
>>38048638
>you can fully believe you have consent to take someone's property but if THEY decide you can't then you can be charged with theft!

As the image says, in this case there is an identifiable loss of property and an actual victim.

>you can fully believe you have consent to spread slanderous rumours about someone that destroys their reputation but if THEY decide you can't then you can be charged with libel!

No, if I claim that I've been defamed and there is a lack of evidence, or if what was said about me is established to be a reasonable claim - then the case (according to the law) should fail. Again, an identifiable victim, and an actual objective measure to test.

>you can fully believe you have consent to go onto someone's property but if THEY decide you can't then you can be charged with trespassing!

You just ignored my example. Even if you insist that I was never granted the right to go onto your property, if there was no reasonable reason for me to believe that I couldn't... for example if you don't have any fences up or an identifiable property line and I haven't specifically been told I'm not able to go onto the property, I won't in theory be charged with a criminal offence.

>Literally no different.

There's a major difference. Take this example. A man is charged with rape after sleeping with a girl at college. He didn't coerce her physically. He didn't threaten her. He simply had sex with her without her expressly saying "I want you to have sex with me, please". He can be charged with rape is she says she didn't give consent. However, she can also RETRACT this accusation - and this regularly happens. Think about that. That's the focus of the OP's image - the right to retract claims, "Now it's here... now it's not".
>>
because sex is evil. the same reason people think pedophilia is the ultimate evil despite study after study showing it leaves no psychological damage and parents and therapists freaking kids out does more harm. There's really no reason to think fucking someone against their will is any more traumatic any other type of violent assault. it's also humiliating because sex is evil. girls dont want to be called whores, guys dont want to be called fags

>>38048068
this sounds like huge bullshit to me. how the hell is someone having sex with you any more traumatic than a mugging?
>>
>>38048788
I can't disprove you that any more than you can prove what you're asserting. Luckily I don't have to because the onus is on you, the asserter, to prove what you're asserting
>>
>>38048035
Because we live in a hypersexualised and materialistic zeitgeist, and rape is the perversion of our society's 'greatest good'
>>
>>38048788

Not that guy, but in the animal kingdom, I believe some primates have been shown to rape other males as a way of terrorising them into submission in a social hierarchy.

The interesting thing is that usually when that happens, the animal 'society' is female dominated with an elected 'alpha male', like with Baboons.
>>
>>38048752
i have had male kittens sex each other right in front me so man on man rape is very likely a natural occurrence in pre civilization for humans also.

thier behavior is definetly a result of nature and biology.
i guess you really don't want to say how you feel about men getting raped. must be a bit too scary to think about.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 200x200px
>>38048141
Good for the soul.
>>
>>38048793
Animals are dumb. Humans are intelligent enough to know better, it's only when they form into civilizations that mental illness becomes so widespread.

>>38048820
You're the one asserting that man on man anal rape is the same as man on female vaginal rape. So far, you haven't convinced me.

>>38048838
I've told you what I think of it. Regardless of this argument over homosexuality in nature, which is irrelevant to the topic, the fact remains that the anus is not made for taking dick. Therefore, the two things aren't the same.
>>
>>38048928
>Therefore, the two things aren't the same.
so you feel it should be punished the same as a battery? or worse? its just a basic physical assault right?
>>
>>38048116
I was raped for two years as a really young kid. I had to have reconstructive surgery..... my mind is all sorts of fucked
>>
It's a violation of privacy and dignity, mental damage takes a lot longer to heal than physical.
But you would know all too well about mental damage, wouldn't you?
>>
>>38048795
>As the image says, in this case there is an identifiable loss of property and an actual victim.
Except that whether or not a theft was committed hinges ENTIRELY on consent. You can take my property and if I consent there is no theft. But if you take my property and I do not consent, a theft has been committed.

In your example no rape has been committed. Your example is a very simple one though. In real life the situation is often coplicated by other factors, e.g. alcohol.

Take this example:
Person A is drunk and Person B is not. Person A makes sexual advances towards Person B, which Person B knows Person A would not do if they were not drunk. Person A and Person B have sex.

Did Person B rape Person A? In my opinion, yes, they did. The argument that getting drunk is implicit consent for your actions, and that drunk consent is as legitimate as sober consent, is a nonsense one. After all, contracts signed under the influence of alcohol may not be enforceable for this very reason.
>>
>>38048959
It should be punished by death
>>
>>38048984
why is it different than a regular physical assault?
>>
>>38049003
Because the person committing it has mental disorders.
>>
>>38049058
if a crazy person punches you in the eye and sane person punches you in the eye you would have a harsher sentence for a crazy person punching you in the eye?
>>
>>38048959

Not him. Anal rape is significantly worse than vaginal rape, although obviously in both cases the degree of force used is relevant, the anus is extremely sensitive to foreign objects. There's plenty of medical literature on this. Most women who are vaginally raped, even in the worst cases, aren't always badly damaged by the actual act, whereas it's very common for major and irreparable damage to the male anus, many men end up wearing colostomy bags. There's also the fact that in most cases anal rape violates a persons sexuality. Most males who are raped by men are heterosexual. Even gay men who are raped might never have had anal sex. STD's especially HIV infections are very high with anal rape, too. There's also the fact that when a woman is raped by a man, the man in many cases might violate her will, but the act in itself is meant to extract pleasure - when men are raped, it's very often specifically about humiliating and damaging the male. Society's treatment of male victims also contributes to a lifelong continuing victimisation. Think about how a man who's raped feels every time he sees in the news another story about femicunts making a huge deal about 'campus rapes' or whatever, think about how he feels when he sees attention and empathy lavished on women who make this shit up, when these men often felt humiliated and ridiculed by female hospital staff and\or male police officers.

It's significantly worse than vaginal rape, but women get all the attention. Really makes you think.
>>
>>38049077

Stop replying to >>38049058
he is obviously baiting.
>>
>>38049077
It depends what his reason for punching me in the eye is. If somebody acts erratically like that, punching random people in the eye for some kind of sexual purpose, then yes, he obviously needs more rehabilitation or removal from society than would a normal person who had a reason to get into a fight with me.

>>38049114
What exactly have I said that makes my opinions bait? Fuck off buddy
>>
>>38049003
in the olden days a womans worth was tied to her chastity and it's generally very humiliating which today translates to 'literally worse than murder omg'. most of the damage from rape is entirely sociological. 'you got raped omg you must be completely irreparably damaged now you need to see a therapist :('

>>38049058
>the most successful breeding strategy
>insane
1/10 men in asia is directly descended from genghis khan because of rape. it's not insane it just makes you an asshole
>>
>>38048035
Would you like to get raped? In the ass, by someone you don't want to fuck? Maybe someone gross and smelly, like a nigger?

It's like an assault but far more serious because of the level of violation that comes with it. Just like you would want someone harshly punished for thrusting their dick into you, a woman deserves the same justice.
>>
>>38049162
>1/10 men in asia is directly descended from genghis khan because of rape
1/10 men in Asia are a result of Genghis Khan raping men in the ass? God damn that guy was a beast
>>
>>38048265
>>38048269

this. rape used to be a direct assault on a family's social capital which explains why it faced harsh punishment, just like theft in those times. it was basically destruction of property.
>>
>>38049003
It's not. Just all physical crimes, however slight, should be punishable by death. No good person would ever hit another. Criminals are defective and should all be put to death.

This seems extreme, but think about it. Would you ever hurt someone? No, right? How much of a scumbag does someone have to be to hit someone else? We could get rid of scum like this by putting them to death, eradicating them once and for all.
>>
>>38049183

>Just like you would want someone harshly punished for thrusting their dick into you, a woman deserves the same justice.

What about when smelly 40 year old roasties riddled with STD's and their husbands cum molest young boys? Oh, right, that's different!!
>>
>>38049183
Most sensible post in this thread. Rape is obviously much more serious than assault. The level of violation that comes with it is huge because, like it or not, sanctity of sex is a relatively big deal in our society. All rapists should be put to death.
>>
>>38049233
No, that's not different. Nice strawman though.
>>
>>38049159
so if some one raped a man in the ass using an object instead of his dick because he stole from him or something would he still need to be killed? or just gay rapists?
>>
too extreme a punishment imo.
>>
>>38048812
You're just another degenerate trying to justify being a freak, it depends on what type of rape and what type of mugging.Some rapes are brutal where a victim is left battered and raped or permanently scarred, and you didn't even consider the psychological damage. It's humiliating because no one wants to be forced to have sex with some greasy dirty bastard or creep. And there are no studies showing pedophilia leaves 0 psychological damage let alone physical, you're literally talking out of your ass.
>>
>>38049284

Why did you say "a woman deserves justice", then? You framed it in gender terms. What about these boys?
>>
>>38048170

Most rapes are male on male dumbass. Prison rapes way outnumber 'regular rapes'.
>>
>>38049289
No, because raping somebody in the ass with an object is not a normal reaction to letting your emotions cause you to want to physically assault them. Come on anon, this is ridiculous. Just admit that anal rape is not the same fucking thing as vaginal rape. Create as many arguments and hypotheticals as you want, it's not going to change that fact.
>>
>>38048221
Not really, battery can just be an ass whooping. Painful but not long lasting, sometimes torturous sometimes not. You can also die from rape genius..you do know you can bleed to death from your anus or vagina right? And that some people have aids?
>>
>>38049360
By which I mean, yes he should absolutely be killed because he's a fucking mentally ill freak if he does that
>>
>>38049372
>>38049360
how is physically assaulting someone in any way a mentally healthy response? the reason its against the law in the first place is that its not right and a destructive act.
>>
>>38049395
It's not, but it's something that mentally healthy people will sometimes do. No mentally healthy person is raping other men in the ass, therefore he is mentally ill and needs rehabilitation or to be removed from society.
>>
>>38049443
you really are jumping through hoops here man lol.
so how do you feel about consensual anal sex between men?
>>
>>38048035
Rape is usually paired with battery. I think sex for most is a very intimate thing, it's violating to have someone force themselves on you in such a way. Rapists usually don't rape out of sexual frustration or attraction to the victim they do it intended as an intended form of torture or abuse.
>>
>>38049470
It's not normal but if they both consent to it then who cares. If you are not a danger to society then society should leave you alone.
>>
>>38049357

Prison rapes don't get prosecuted.
>>
>>38049547
but anal sex is so dangerous and damaging and unnatural to society. really backed down on your values there anon.
>>
>>38049357
Did you read that on some MRA blog? There is not a single reputable source you can cite to prove that.
>>
>>38049575
>but anal sex is so dangerous and damaging
No, anal rape is. And the other guy calls my posts bait...

>unnatural to society
yes, but one can do degenerate unnatural things and still not be a danger to society. Pretty much everyone is living in some way unnaturally, that doesn't mean we should round up every last man and have them killed now does it?
>>
>>38049513
>Rapists usually don't rape out of sexual frustration or attraction to the victim they do it intended as an intended form of torture or abuse.

*insert that's where you're wrong kiddo finger gun image*
>>
>>38049628
if anal sex can be consensual and non damaging so can anal rape. you can get anally raped and not be physically damaged eg drugs or coercion.
>>
File: 1404598116525.png (130KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1404598116525.png
130KB, 396x381px
>>38049747
>if anal sex can be consensual so can anal rape
Fuck it, I'm going to sleep. Night night anon
>>
>>38049787
>misconstruing words as an excuse to give up
fine by me.
>>
>>38048035
because rape is something only a male can do to a female so it's considered one of the worst things ever. But yes anon, it is fucked up and you should kys for being a degenerate trying to defend rapists.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.