[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Small victories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: wagie.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
wagie.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
Someone yelled at me and I didn't cry
>>
>>38047375

you can add getting a (you) to that list friend
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496738017512.jpg (48KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496738017512.jpg
48KB, 475x475px
Being able to maintain small talk with a cashier with only the occasional stutter or fuck up.
>>
A female cashier smiled at me today.
I think this the extent of female kindness.
>>
>>38047375
Nice. I talked to a woman and she didn't seem repulsed, I even made her laugh.
>>
File: would i.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
would i.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>38047375
I jogged a half mile without slowing down
>>
>went to the liquor store, used self-control and only bought a pint of vodka
>chanced a fart, thought I pooped out a little bit but went to check and I actually didn't poop my pants
>>
>>38047375
Im proud of you.
Shouting in general makes me really unnerved
I have total hearing loss in one ear so loud noises startle me and disorient me because i dont have stereo sound to handle it.
Good for you
>>
I'm gonna put on pants today
>>
>>38047375
i didn't fap for 5 days
>>
mom didn't beat my aass today
>>
>>38047375
I enjoyed most part of my day and didn't think about self harm today
>>
A girl tried to smile at me today! Twice! Naturally I avoided her to the best of my abilities
>>
I love my life righnow
>>
>>38047375
This happened a while ago but I don't think I'll ever forget it. It's not much of a story but,

>be me, work taking orders/cashing out at drive through
>cute girl asks me if I've had breakfast yet
>"huh?"
>she repeats herself and then asks if she could buy me anything
>"oh, um, thank you, but I'll probably get something to eat on my break". I never get something to eat on my break.
>She asks me if I'm sure, she's smiling and seems eager to buy me something
>I'm thinking to myself, how exactly is this going to work, silly? I'm not allowed to eat while I'm taking orders, what exactly do you want me to do here? I'm thinking this but so happy that someone is concerned about me(???)
>I pull out my small cup of coffee from behind the POS monitor, it's black, and tell her, "Yeah, I'll be alright. I have my coffee for some calories for now" black coffee is practically calorie free, but that should make her feel better about me.
>She says something like "well okay then" and tells me to have a good day <3 <3 <3
>I'm in love

I haven't seen her since this happened. It's a small victory for me because wow, human. fucking. interaction. Kindness, even!
>>
All my bosses think im amazing even though i personally think im terrible at my job. I don't know if that's a victory or not.
>>
>>38048420
It's a victory, anon. Proud of you! Keep being yourself in a non-memic way
>>
I was able to sleep when I wanted to.
>>
>>38047620
Why do people even engage smalltalk with a cashier? It's awkward and generally unnessesary and all he can do is to fake a smile.

t.stuttering sperg cashier
>>
Today i introduced myself to the class and didbt sperg 100%

Also i made very small convo with a 5/10
>>
>>38047375
i haven't talked to anyone outside my family for almost a year now
>>
>>38049300
Get out of my board. 5 years and counting.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.