[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I prevent my little sister from getting indoctrinated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How do I prevent my little sister from getting indoctrinated by feminism?
>>
>>38047354

It's only naturally dumb people who get indoctrinated by anything. It really is hopeless.

t. happened to my sister
>>
Be a role model to her and show her decency and what morals and values look like. Don't teach her, show her by your own example.
>>
>>38047354
You don't. Your parents' best bet is to homeschool her and not encourage her to go to college
>>
>>38047354
Spend as much time as possible with her, keep her away from feminism. Be a good older brother/sister and let her know she can come to you for anything.
>>
>>38047354
There's only two options Anon, she's either a Stacy or feminist. Choose wisely.
>>
>>38047354
You don't own her, you know.
>>
Why wouldn't you want her? Modern day feminism is about how empowering it is to suck cock and taking it up the shiter
>>
Give her lots of hugs anon
>>
>>38047354
Just fuck her until she realizes men are superior
>>
>>38047398
How to do this? Are impressionable young girls really that easy to influence?
>>
>>38047354
Show her how women are already equal to men before feminism gets to her. Honestly, showing her 4chan before she discovers Tumblr wouldn't be a bad idea. She might become very degenerate though.
>>
>>38047492

Young girls are the primary target of the jews what do you think? Young girls are the ones parroting their jewish education in every opinion they have and every material desire they have.

Go look around a mall and really look at what you see.
>>
>>38047354
It's not cool to be a feminist anymore, just show her the fruits of it
>MY SEX JUNK IS SO UHUHUH
>>
>>38047453
>for chad and gang
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.