[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were dating a girl and she were raped, would you stay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: 1488233835668.jpg (53KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
1488233835668.jpg
53KB, 600x749px
If you were dating a girl and she were raped, would you stay with the damaged goods or would you move on with your life?
>>
>>38047116

I wouldn't believe her if she said she was raped. Rape is extraordinarily rare.
>>
>>38047116
I'd leave her and rape another girl
>>
You got cucked. She wouldn't be alive if it was real rape. She may have been shocked but clearly she complied enough to go on her merry way afterwards. So the real story is a horny guy jumped her and she didn't fight it, enjoyed some alpha cock and now tries to collect sympathy points. Only way she will ever respect you as a man is if you do the same or leave her.
>>
>>38047116

You are retarded if you ever believe a woman who says she got raped. So many chicks say it nowadays just to avoid being slut shamed or for attention as a 'survivor'.
>>
>>38047116
I'm currently dating a girl that was raped when she was a kid. It was when she was a kid and it was a family friend. I honestly don't care and try to support her when I can. It's a lot more common than people think now a days.
>>
>>38047232
This.

Actually happened to me irl. I was so in love I believed her. We broke up shortly afyer regardless but it was a few months before everything clicked. Like slowly but surely, whenever I'd randomly think about it, her story made less and less sense. Shit wasn't adding up.

You can love women but don't trust them. If you expect them to share your moral compass you're a fool.
>>
>>38047347
This isn't what the OP meant and you know it. Go derail a Facebook thread you faggot cuck piece of shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>38047116
>damaged goods
I'd stay with her if she was actually raped. I'd have a hard time believing it though
>>
File: angryIRAavatar.jpg (68KB, 824x737px) Image search: [Google]
angryIRAavatar.jpg
68KB, 824x737px
>>38047232
>>38047381
>>38047133

This some hard ass neo reactionary doctrine.
>>
>>38047405
You mad faggot? The Op said if I was dating a girl and she was raped. It does not specify the time occurrence of the action.
>>
>>38047433
Nor did he specify by whom. Perhaps you were the one who raped her?
>>
>>38047426
Elaborate (in a very original way of course for the fucking faggot ass robot)
>>
>>38047433
idk, was your girl angry when her daddy fucked her little baby cunt?
>>
File: 1419549500473.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
1419549500473.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>38047471
>Implying I even lived in the same state when ti happened
>Tries to make it seem like I raped her.
Hows it like graduating from high school 4 years behind everyone else?
>>38047505
See image.
>>
>>38047116
Probably try my best to kill the cunt that raped her then, because I'm not an actual retarded robot, look past the whole YOU GOT KEKED OMG and work with her to get her back to normal as soon as possible because I DON'T WANT TO DIE ALONE AND IF SHE LOVES THEN FUCK OP ITS FONNA TAKE MORE THAN THAT
>>
>when r9k tries to call anyone a bad person
>>
>>38047116
Move on, she'll never be able to form a meaningful relationship with you after this because you will constantly remind her of the rape.
>>
>>38047523
>implying I'm b8ing but unironically b8ing first
>being home from school for the summer

Wew lad...
>>
>>38047232
>>38047381
what if you find and kill the guy
>>
File: 1429661525204.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429661525204.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>38047586
>home from school for summer
>Not work
>Not getting month long paid vacations

Here's a (YOU). I had fun playing with you, but I gotta go. buh bye.
>>
Depends if she was legitimately raped (overpowered, violently, against her will) or """raped""" (got drunk and cheated and regretted it).

I'd stay with her if it's the first one. Tbh we're all damaged goods, and it wasn't her fault that someone assaulted her.
>>
>>38047426

>this dumbass believes feminism and 4chan's twisted obsession with rape
>>
Femanons, if you were dating a guy and he was raped, would you stay with the damaged goods or would you move on with your life?
>>
As a rape victim I can promise you guys it does actually happen. If you leave a girl who was raped, when she needs your support the most, you deserve to die alone.
>>
those are some nice fat tits

also no
>second hand goods, ever
>emotional baggage, ever
>>
>>38047945
Oh look another attention whore. Tell us about how you're a "survivor"
>>
My grandmother was raped and impregnated. My grandfather wouldn't raise the child. My grandma gave birth, it was a boy, and he was immediately orphaned. No one knows where he is now or what his name is. My grandpa saw the guy once at a grocery store and had to be restrained.
>>
>>38048112
He saw the guy who raped her.
>>
>>38047545
You give me hope, anon. Even if you're the only good person on this board, at least there's you..

Thank you.
>>
>>38047945

It's so rare. And it doesn't happen to 20 year old chick you're dating like the Op implies. It happens to kids.

Other than women are lying about it for some reason or another. Most often just drunken sex that the guy gets all the blame for (big surprise).
>>
>>38047116
If it's pic related or hotter, yes
Otherwise fuck no
>>
I dated a girl who told me she was raped. But according to her, she did give consent to sex, then said no once the guy's dick was already inside her vagina.

Be careful, "rape" is just a buzzword for some females
>>
>>38048183
if he kept going after she said no that's clearly rape.
>>
>>38047914
Men who have been already touched are filthy. If he had been touched by someone else and raped then I'd rather stick with my body pillow thanks, at least it's clean and untainted.
>>
>>38048198

according to her, he thrusted a few times, then she said no. She said she freaked out b/c it was her first time having sex and his dick hurt her pussy. Still tho, revoking consent is stupid desu.
>>
>virgins who never go outside, much less been in a dangerous situation try to determine how often they happen
>>
>>38048345

>dumb fuck doesn't know crime statistics
>falls for le rape meme
>>
>>38048345
Kek (oregonally ;)
>>
>>38048358
Show me the statistics
>>falls for le rape meme
not an argument.
>>
dump her immediately because the rapist most likely had a big cock unlike my dicklet so she would have left me anyway
>>
>>38047945
No, not really. It's an unfortunate thing, but still not the guy's fault. Same goes for girls who suffered child abuse or girls with serious mental disorders in general. It's not the guy's responsibility to "save" them. If he's not dumb he'll look for someone that will not bring him more problems. Dealing with a person's insecurities and dodging bullets and trying to make things right for them when they clearly make it hard for you (even if they don't mean to but their mental issues get the best of them)...that doesn't make for a good relationship. Just no.
>>
>>38048345

Mate, I've had knives pulled on me more than once.

Not a tough guy, just live in a shitty area.

You're right, I don't go outside much, but that doesn't mean I haven't been in a dangerous situation or two.

Shit, one psycho held it to my throat from behind.
No reason other than because he wanted to. No provocation, no nothing. He just liked to feel tough.

I'd be skeptical of any girl who claims to have been raped, not because I don't believe it happens that often, but because I believe far far too many shitty women are watering down it's meaning for attention.

>>38048307
>Still tho, revoking consent is stupid desu.

I'm on the fence, for one thing, some may actually have second thoughts.
And if you keep going, yeah I'd say it's rape.

But what if the guy has a hearing impediment, what if he doesn't realise she's saying "no" that first time and thinks it's all good?

How long does he have to realise and stop before he's an evil rapists rather than some guy who simply misunderstood the situation?

Secondly, how would this even be proven?
Girls could literally lure a guy back for sex, revoke consent the moment he's in them and claim rape + sue for damages?

He's in the wrong even when she planned that shit for cash? He'd have his DNA inside her. It'll be impossible to prove she lied. With this, girls could lie about rape and get en sent down for it easier.

Too much potential for exploitation.
>>
File: trust nobody.png (340KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
trust nobody.png
340KB, 600x600px
What if it turned out you were the rapist?
>>
>>38047426
What ideology are they reacting to here?
>>
File: redditt.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
redditt.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>38048405

Fact, of the 190 cases the Innocence Project has been involved in, 155 of those were sex related crimes i.e. meaning 81% of wrongful convictions are false rape accusations that the Innocence Project has proved.

https://www.innocenceproject.org/all-cases/#sex-crimes,involved-yes

The real rate of rape is 1 in every 52 (i.e. 1%) of COLLEGE AGED WOMEN. The stat completely vanishes when the entire female population is considered.

http://www.aei.org/publication/new-justice-department-study-reveals-1-52-6-college-women-victims-rapesexual-assault/

Fact: 90% of rape cases are issues of consent, not whether sexual intercourse occurred.

This is because sexual intercourse occurred but both or one of the parties was a) drunk, or b) one of the parties claims to have revoked consent

Finally, you dumb bitch, you can't just pick someone off the street and rape them. Life isn't a movie you can't grab someone without others noticing, you can't undress someone with someone struggling, you can't put your dick in a hole that is squirming, and you can't hold someone down and fuck them while they're resisting and screaming.

NOW GO BACK TO R*DDIT YOU IGNORANT SHEEP
>>
>>38048664
>The real rate of rape is 1 in every 52 (i.e. 1%)
that's 2% idiot
>>
>>38048664
Most rapes don't get reported anyways.
>>
>>38048772

>rounds to the third decimal point
>pseudoscience pleb
>>
>>38048887

That's how all crimes are. Doesn't invalidate the stats that we have now does it? Most rapes are false anyways. Your image of what rape looks like is from hollywood, not real life.
>>
File: 144444405.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
144444405.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>38048345
>>38048405
>>38048664

Roastie BTFO haha. Women are so disconnected from facts and reality
>>
>>38048964
I wasn't who you were replying to. I imagine most rapes come from parties where females get too drunk and date rape.
>>
>>38047116
If she pressed charges and won, maybe. But even then, probably not. Even more realistically, I would never be with a woman
>>
>>38049044

That is correct. Most actual rapes occur with children because they are easily overpowered.

This does not mean the 17 year old who lies about her age to get in the club and then gets rammed by Chad CONSENSUALLY was raped. Unfortunately, however, it is and this is the shit that makes up the statistic. Meanwhile feminists running around trying to tell women are in danger and turn them lesbo kek. In danger because of all the whiteknights and cucks around right

Drunk sex and underage sex is all the rape that's going on
>>
Well, if your buddy wants to sell you a car but he got T-boned by a drunk driver, and maybe it got fixed up but it had a lot of internal damage and it's probably gonna break down unexpectedly somewhere down the road, it's not your buddy's fault but you're still not gonna buy the car
>>
depends on the circumstance: if she was walking home from work and pushed in an alley, i'll stay and support her.
If she was at a party and had 1 too many smirnoffs, i'll throw the slut into a volcano
>>
>>38047133
fpbp

Who the fuck gets raped?
That's like me going to the hood with my chain sparking and shouting nigger, and not expecting to get killed or jacked.
>>
>>38048143
>only would be with her because he doesn't wanna be alone
>good

Naaaah...
>>
>>38047133
this

you dont get in a situation like that if you have half a brain
>>
>>38047347
we arent talking about kids you fucking retard

kids cant protect themselves and arent smart enough to stay out of dangerous situations

we're talking about girls
>>
>>38047116

Yes, only for sex of course.

Be in a romantically relationship will be a hell
>>
Every time a girl has told me she was raped it turns out she was in a situation where she was going to have consensual sex sooner or later. So I don't really buy this whole spiel unless they were alone in a shitty part of town, in the absolute dead of night. And nobody rapeable even messes with those circumstances, which makes the whole affair highly unlikely unless you live in a horrible area or Europe.
>>
>>38047116
what if she was raped as a 5 year old?
>>
>>38047133
>>38047232
Yeah, this is the problem. If she was ashamed of it, she wouldn't mention it. This goes both ways (whether she was attacked in the street or just was drunk with Chad). Either way, this bodes poorly for you, as she probably ruined some guy's life over it.
>>
>letting your gf get raped
>>
>>38047116
most robots are damaged goods so I won't be a pos and leave her because of that
>>
>>38049687
this is a situation where you already bought the car, and most robots can't be choosy. You seem like a brainlet
>>
>>38047116
stay with her, i mean if she was a nut case i feel like i wouldn't be with her. So i wouldnt assume she was lying, and if she was id assume something else was up and if she turned out a nut case id rape her and leave
>>
I've fucked 14 girls before and I still would leave.
No damaged goods for this cock
>>
>>38047116
Nice Allison Parker pic, desu
>>
>dating a girl
>"rape victim"
Fuck that, she'll probably lemme smash just to tell the judge that I raped her the second things don't go her way

Remember kids, reality is always different from how you envision shit in your head, landmines everywhere nowadays
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.