[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys have to make the first move, bros?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1485220337131.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1485220337131.png
2KB, 163x209px
Why do guys have to make the first move, bros?
>>
Because women won't
>>
Because women enjoy being conquered. They like a man to be assertive. .
>>
Imagine if you had at least 100 girls wanting to fuck you and making the first move, would you risk rejection when you can just pick from what comes to you? That's what woman experience, there is no reason for them to try, so they won't.
>>
>>38047028

Because women won't. The species dies out otherwise, but women don't give a crap about the species long-term.
>>
Guys don't have to make the first move.
You can just stay alone for ever.

Sometimes women do make the first move, but it's a subtle secret move that you don't spot and again remain alone forever.

The important thing is:
Get rich, get fit.
Make the move 20% sooner than you think.
>>
>>38047028
they are very insecure and are worried that some how the guy they like will reject them and will destroy there confidence
>>
>>38047028
I don't like to reveal my gender, but I'm female and I have asked guys out and also made the first move. I've been rejected every time but that's not the point.
>>
>>38047241
I've had this said to me by women.
And I'm sure women do occasionally make some sort of first moves.

But 90% of the time the guy makes the move.
>>
>>38047241
>I've been rejected every time but that's not the point.
I don't believe this. Either you were asking Chads when you're not a Stacy... actually that's it. You were just shooting out of your league.
>>
How do I get a bf who likes to be rough without me having to tell him to be rough?
>>
>>38047361

>don't be rough
>girl dumps you

>be too rough
>girl claims rape

This is why I hate woman. Don't be fooled by words like conquered and assertive like >>38047065 says. It all comes down to them not wanting to take any responsibility when it comes to sex.
>>
>>38047361
by being in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
The problem is robots think you just make the first move on a random girl you don't even know, 99% of the time that is not going to work. What happens is you meet a girl, and if she starts showing OBVIOUS signs that she likes you, you make a move and ask her out. So technically you made the first move, but she helped you by flirting with you and making it obvious she was interested.

Just asking out random girls you don't know out of the blue is not ever going to work unless you're a literal 10/10, and even then it still won't work every time. Girls don't like strangers or to be randomly approached.
>>
>>38047361
Why don't you want to tell him. Good relations form clear boundaries and communicate effectively.

If you want to be raped just go to Paris or Berlin after midnight and find your local Mohammad
>>
you don't, the only two girlfriends I've ever had asked me out
>>
>>38047298
Nope, I've never gone for Chad. They look nice but there's no way I'd ever land one. I usually go for weird loners who look like they would be school shooters. Guys that other girls make fun of. I fit in with them better. They still reject me. Doesn't really matter anymore, I've given up on trying. I'm in full blown hermit mode now. I'll be a virgin for life, most likely. I'm pretty much wizard status, if women were allowed.

>>38047298
Yeah, you're right. I don't know many women who make the first move except the desperate ones.
>>
>>38047568
Where do you live. Be my gf if you've given up. Last shot.
>>
>>38047596
California. I never had a chance with the blonde Staceys and hot latinas.
>>
>>38047028
Because why would you want to get constantly asked out by fat 2/10 women who you want nothing to do with?

As a MGTOW, it's much easier to ghost when the most women do is try to small talk or smile, something along those lines.
>>
>>38047888
pls be in norcal
>>
>>38047888
Goddamnit. If you were in Europe you'd be my gf right now.
>>
>>38047979
I am in norcal, thank god. I'd blow my brains out if I was socal.

>>38048019
kek I think you probably have standards, I doubt you'd settle for me. This made me laugh though, thanks.
>>
>>38048133
Don't be like that. I'd settle the shit out of you. Be with you forever and marry you and shit.
>>
>>38047440
rape should be legal, atleast then it would be fair
>>
>>38048133
post tits and area code

we /soc/ now
>>
>>38047496
Because any man will do what I say. I want a man who does this naturally.

Reread the question if you don't understand.

>>38047479
this never ceases to make me laugh
>>
>>38047361
I'd say to find one with anger issues or that represses anger. I know that I've got temper problems and am constantly rough with my girlfriend during as it's a good outlet. I just have to be careful to not leave marks or pay attention to when she starts to choke from lack of oxygen
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.