[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tendies Stories thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: untitled.png (424KB, 672x542px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
424KB, 672x542px
Been a while since we had good Tendie story thread, share stories you found or your own stories
>>
File: 2kewl.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
2kewl.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>be me
>400 lb beautiful boy
>one afternoon mummy is helping me into my onesie
>mummy pinches one of my succulent rolls while buttoning up the front
>"anon, you're getting a little chubby chubby, you might need to cut down on the chicken tenders!"
>I turn around with the speed and grace of a master samurai, freeing myself from her grip
>bitchwhore mummy shall not get away with this insolence
>release my warning REEEEE to give her a chance to run
>mummy starts to back away but her words demand retribution
>grab my katana from the side of my computer desk and lunge at her
>as I surge forward, a bit of poo escapes from my bumhole and onto the floor (mummy forgot to button the backflap!), propelling me forward
>the force of my attack knocks mummy to the floor
>I fall on top of her and my wee wee starts to feel weird
>I lay there until mummy stops moving and my wee wee stops pulsing weirdly (I had also used all my power in my attack)
>when I roll away I notice a forgotten tendie under my racecar bed
>mfw I still got tendies
>>
Don't have this one hand, but my favorite is the one where anon decides to save up a billion GBP by getting his life together getting a job and family and raising his kids through college but the instant the now 50 something anon hits a billion he instant reverts to shitting himself ditches his whole family and runs off to his elderly mothers old folks home to demand tendies again.
>>
>>38046676
I've seen that one, want me to post it for you ?
>>
>>38046697

If you'd be so kind.
>>
File: 1498389638322.gif (113KB, 244x248px) Image search: [Google]
1498389638322.gif
113KB, 244x248px
>>38046323
this is good

{very original}
>>
File: anonandthetendiecrash.png (89KB, 972x681px) Image search: [Google]
anonandthetendiecrash.png
89KB, 972x681px
>>38046747
Here you go

(Orginal comment)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.