[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your mom wear yoga pants?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 204188_03big.jpg (166KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
204188_03big.jpg
166KB, 683x1024px
Does your mom wear yoga pants?
>>
She's 60 dude fuck no
>>
>>38043714
Bump would like to know about your slutty moms
>>
>>38043714
she used to wear booty shorts
>>
File: 239468_02big.jpg (257KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
239468_02big.jpg
257KB, 682x1024px
>>38043723
I can't imagine what it's like to have an ugly old mom
>>
File: 497.jpg (29KB, 410x480px) Image search: [Google]
497.jpg
29KB, 410x480px
>>38043714
My mom is an old fat lady with diabetes.
She's a literal babushka because we are slav immigrants.
pic semi related.
>>
I fuckin wish she did. She does wear tight little pajama pants though, so that's something.
>>
Yea when I tell her to
>>
>>38044034
You eventually will, given you won't neck yourself
>>
Yes. My mom is 55 yet still thinks shes 25. She is a very good looking woman and my dad was a stud in his youth, but they split up about 5 years ago. I know my dad for sure isn't dating but I sometimes wonder if some other dude is banging my mother. I don't care though, I have my own life now but it would just be weird to me and I'd feel sorry for my dad. Weird thing about having a "hot" mother is I never had sexual feelings towards her at all, wonder if its the same as having a hot sister.
>>
>>38043714

Yea and she jumps around in that exact pose perpetually.
>>
>>38044088
>wonder if its the same as having a hot sister.

For me it is, she's 27 now and has won some fitness competitions etc. But I still think of her as that little shit I had to wipe puke off and change diapers on.
>>
>>38044088
>wonder if its the same as having a hot sister.
nah, it's considered more taboo, even if someone has a hot mom, most guys don't think of their mother sexually, I think.

sisters, for some reason, is kinda less disgusting for most people.
>>
>>38043714
Yes, but go fuck yourself
My mom is 55 and has MS, so she can't walk, can barely dress without help and rarely leaves the house.
Yoga pants or stretchy sweats are the only thing she can slip on easily.
>>
File: tumblr_oljk2sxlSV1w4fwy1o1_540.gif (2MB, 540x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oljk2sxlSV1w4fwy1o1_540.gif
2MB, 540x282px
Yes any my bully loves it
>>
>>38043714
Yeah but not in a slutty way, she has like long sweaters over them.
>>
>>38044088
>hot sister
My sister is objectively attractive yet i have never felt any sexual feelings towards her. I think the only ones who want to fuck their sisters are guys that don't actually have sisters.
>>
>>38044671
what about people that want to fuck their mothers? is it because they don't actually have mothers?
>>
>>38043714
No, my mom wears clothes that she's had since the early 2000's. She never really cared about her looks and likes working outdoors. My sisters always joked that my mom should've been a man.
>>
>>38043714
hell no. my mom is still only 43 but thank fuck she isn't a white suburban mom and dresses with some tact or else i would feel like shit
>>
>>38044671
Have a sister, definitely want to fuck her.
>>
>>38044717
>tfw no cute milf outdoorsy tomboy gf
>>
>>38044671
Not true for me. I have three sisters and I've had sexual thoughts with each of them. I've stolen a few bras and panties to masturbate to and smell, pretty good.
>>
yeah, she's 40 and still has a bangin' ass
>>
>thicc italian mom
>flat stomach but nearly as wide hips as she is tall
>squats more than me (just started gym 6 months ago though)
>walking with her in public through a bad area with lots of PoC

JUST
>>
>>38043714
What's the chicks name again?
>>
>>38045683
Reverse image search says Ava Addams
>>
>>38045881
>>38045683
How the fuck do you not know this instantly
>>
fucking modern kitchen design all looks like this wtf
>>
>>38045900
I blanked. Could only think of India Summer for some reason.
>>
>tfw my mom looks like ava adams
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.