[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

money = happiness >tfw i will never be rich

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 12v0jH2.jpg (197KB, 628x353px) Image search: [Google]
12v0jH2.jpg
197KB, 628x353px
money = happiness

>tfw i will never be rich
>>
That depends. If you become rich and just buy everything you want, quit your job, then your life will lose all meaning.
>>
>>38043263
>quit job
>robot having a job in the first place
this is the normiest of normie advice, you are in the wrong thread mate.
>>
File: 1498643564526.jpg (41KB, 712x422px) Image search: [Google]
1498643564526.jpg
41KB, 712x422px
money will not make you happy. it will only give you a sense of security. I promise you that.
>>
File: Emily-Ratajkowski-ening.jpg (708KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Emily-Ratajkowski-ening.jpg
708KB, 2000x3000px
>>38043517

Are you sure about that richfag?
>>
>>38043517
Absolute lie.
I'd be happier with more money right now.
>>
>>38043263

I think that's because most people just become massive consumers once they get rich. If you're rich you should probably just enjoy the security it gives >>38043517 while using your excess money for contribution and bigger goals that require money investments.
>>
Richbot here. I'm far from happy. I don't even know what to spend my money on. So I just save it. I hate working, but when I stopped I was really lost. It's the only thing I'm good at.
>>
>>38043555
Why dont you ask notch how happy he is
>>
>>38043555
100%.
>>38043580
maybe for a day or two

but you'd come back down to baseline, and then wonder what all the hype was about.

but you don't have to believe me. get rich, see for yourself. it's just not satisfying.
>>
Money won't autonaticalky make you happy. But it would still make thing much much easier.
>>
>>38043603
Fuck, notch.
He left craftmine in the dust. Plus, he wasted his money on dumb shit.
>>38043609
Not having to work, having everything I want at my fingertips, and not falling into the "life" trap.
>>
Was born to rich parents, never worried about money, all of my expenses were always covered, but Im not happy at all, money only removes some of the worries
>>
>>38043693
> not having to worry about getting food
> not gaving to worry about rent
> not gaving to worry about medical services
> only
Hello, first world.
>>
>>38043647
>>38043693
at least, you fags admit that it makes things much easier. i hate the niggers who say money is worthless, like, if you really think that, then give me all your fucking money.
>>
>>38043647
>>38043647

Its a double edge sword, we can become consumed by our own freedom and wealth, that's what happens to NEETs. I don't think being poor is a virtue, but it keeps you busy and working towards something. I'd say being rich is a better platform for happiness than being poor, but the downside is that you don't have that back against the wall strength to call upon, its easier to do something when you have to do it, choice requires way more willpower. In a way, poor people are always afraid of their life exploding, and rich people are always in danger of imploding.
>>
if you're not happy then you're not truly rich. money = happiness. youre probably middle class at best and thats why you feel money doesnt make you happy.
>>
My family is very rich and I'm still not happy, I just don't have any money-related troubles. So, I'm happier than I'd be as a poorfag, but not happy.
>>
>>38043899
You are pretty delusional with that mindset
>>
>dropped out of uni
>have to pay back loan each month for 60 more months
>currently no job, no degree
>living in tent outside parents house
>social anxiety is increasing each day
>can't bare to talk or see anyone I know
>was "gifted", will probably end up slaving for pennies at Goldstein factory or an hero soon
>>
>>38043693
That's only because you have gotten used to it. I assure you, if we swapped our lives and body for a week or so you would immediately realize how lucky you are to be born in the position you were born... you would enjoy your life a lot more.

It's all relative.

>>38043724
This.
>>
>>38043517
Security would be happiness for me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.