[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stacy gave me her phone because she says her 3G is down and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (11KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
11KB, 636x477px
>Stacy gave me her phone because she says her 3G is down and she hasn't been online for like 24 hours
>I fix her internet
>her phone almost starts burning from all the received messages

In case you wondered, females get like 200 messages a day. It's crazy.
>>
>>38042763
thats a lie
how can a single person get 200 messeges a day? Isnt the limit of messeges one can receive, like 2 a week, if it is a holiday and you have a bill in the same week.
>>
>>38042763

That's true, you FAGGOT. But just remember, that women receive these benefits because they are the more social gender and the cards just happened to be stacked in their favor. Nothing to get suicidal over. Faggot. Just be depressed about it for a while in your home, maybe vent about it a bit on 4chan, and then move on. Women are just spectators to a life that hands them what they want.
>>
>>38042763
sounds fucking annoying
>>
>>38042841
Do you live in a third-world country? Most people in the U.S. have unlimited calling and texting.
>>
>>38043026
Do you have a third rate brain? Most people in this board understand that he was making a joke about how much of a loser he is.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.