[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandarin or Korean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: images (37).jpg (7KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
images (37).jpg
7KB, 204x247px
Which language is Easier in your opinion mandarin or Korean

If I l learn Korean I can watch north Korean propaganda and understand it

if I learn mandarin may help work wise
>>
South Korea is like 25% the size of California.

China is like 1.5 times the size of the US.
>>
I have studied both, I prefer Korean simply because it's more fun. There are a lot of Korean television shows available online. Sure most of them are crap about love and relationships, but in comparison Chinese culture is extremely uncool and humorless.
>>
>>38041431
Why would anyone learn Korean

STOP supporting Korea
Its an evil country

Zainichi ruined Japan and Koreans are working on destroying our country next

Don't talk to Koreans, don't buy Korean products, don't consume Korean culture, don't eat at Korean restaurants
>>
>>38041624

Korean is best kimchi. Japan no kimchi.
>>
I am Zainichi Japanese. My kimchi is the very best, most desirable in Japan.

Yakuza hire me to make kimchi. I am Korea I am Japan.

Japan and Korea together have kimchi.
>>
>>38041617
>In comparison chinese culture is extremely uncool and humorless
And, I assume this glorification of korean "culture" comes from Kpop?
Unlike Korea (which got fucked by Japan and then by westernization) Chinese actually has an interesting culture.
>Literally have thousands of years of philosophy and history, and is 10x more relevant than korea
>Chinese culture is "uncool" and "humorless"
kys
>>
>>38041826
Philosophy and history are pretty uncool, sorry dude.
>>
>>38041826

Korea didn't get fucked by westernization, quite the opposite.

Compare NK and SK to see the difference like night and day.
>>
>>38041431
Korean is probably easier since it has an alphabet
>>
>>38041769
>Zainichi Japanese
>implying zainichi scum would ever refer to themselves as Japanese

You can't be a victim if you are part of the group
>>
>>38041826
t. Chinaman
Surprised you haven't died on an escalator yet
>>
>>38041624
>not learning korean so you can watch korean E-sports and understand what they are saying.
>>
>>38041903

I am zainichi Japanese! My wife Japanese. So beauty. I make best kimchi yakuza hire me!
>>
Yes. Korea makes best kimchi. Japanese eat kimchi Japanese so strong now.

Korea and Japan so strong together, kimchi.
>>
I prefer Russian desu the girls qter
>>
>>38041903
What the fuck is a zanichi
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 250x210px
>>38042003
Is this any more than a meme
>>
>>38042170

I lived in Russia for three months, they do have a larger amount of qts because girls generally don't let themselves get fat and take care of their appearance

I don't know how you quantify the amount of attractive people in a given population but most people who've been there will probably say the same thing
>>
>>38041431
Korean is easier, mandarin is more important
>>
>>38041431
Of those options I choose Japanese
>>
File: 1491646383190s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491646383190s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38041903
>he believes anything on the internet
>>
I dislike chinese people so Mandarin would be the last language id learn
>>
>>38042170
this >>38042248
Eastern European women are on average probably the most beautiful in the world. Places like Japan, Brazil, Colombia can put in a good argument but for white women it's Russia and Ukraine
>>
If you're gonna learn an Asian language just go for Japan, it has video games, anime, manga so you are more likely to find a practical use for it. Mandarin and Korean are meh unless you move there or you like Korean pop music

Also Japanese has by far the most learning resources which is very important for learning a language
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 748x928px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 748x928px
>>38042757
>>38042248
But could I find a Slavic que tea pie who loves me and is also subservient and isn't after me for a green card?
>>
>>38042879
most Eastern Europeans are in the EU and Schengen, they don't need a greencard

Marrying for a greencard is a meme by butthurt feminists and the Western media to discourage men from travelling to other countries to find a wife
>>
>>38041953

Exactly what I'm doing.

>>38041431

Korean is way easier. Mandarin has 5000+ character, korean has an alphabet called Hangul composed of 24 letters.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 750x924px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 750x924px
>>38042962
>>38042962
I'm not sure that you aren't just memein me
One of my friends from highschool had a czech mother who only married his dad so she could move to America
She was also a mean lady
Are Slav women mean?
>>
>>38043261
>One of my friends from highschool had a czech mother who only married his dad so she could move to America
yeah back when they were behind the red wall lmao

Czech Republic is a nice modern country now with close access to Germany, France, UK. It's 2017 man most girls aren't desperate to move to a degenerating USA
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 263x192px
>>38043290
Where is a good country to go to for Slavic women?
>>
>>38043427
the poorer it is the better generally speaking

also the further east you go, the less infected they are with Western culture
>>
>>38043427
England there all there now
>>
>>38043523
the ones who go and live in a Western country are the worst ones

in the UK Polish women are the ethnic group who get blacked the most
>>
>>38041431
Mandarin, understanding North Korean propaganda is useless job wise. Unless it is your job.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.