[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /bullied/ here? >mfw it got so bad I had to change schools

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1493693438083.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493693438083.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
Who /bullied/ here?

>mfw it got so bad I had to change schools
>>
Most people who get bullied bring it on themselves.
>>
File: 1453739452360.png (39KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453739452360.png
39KB, 200x200px
>mfw the bullies were my friends so I never got bullied
>>
>>38040135
>people thought I'd shoot up the school so they never talked to me, let alone bullied me
score 1 for the losers
>>
I used to bully a kid in elementary school because he was the new kid who I was quite friendly with so I gave him light hearted bantz and stole a single potato chip from as a joke and he sperged out and told on me so I bullied him everyday and made his life hell
But I think he had his head so far up his own ass with his victim complex cuck bullshit that he genuinely thought I was some terrible person
I see that reflection in most people who claim to be ''bullied'' just victim complex faggots
>>
I was bullied for being homosexual
>>
>>38040213
this, Iaddie
>>
>>38040213
Knew one kid just like that, you're so fucking lucky I didn't catch you after school anywhere
>>
>>38040248
Funny thing this gay guy used to ironically bully me

He would headlock me

Then punch me in the back, shit hurt, but it was in a semi playful maner
>>
>>38040135
>Mfw the bullying which I received was so bad that I had thought about killing them all in an animalistic fit of rage.
>>
>>38040135
Anybody here
/bulliedforbeingsmart/?
>>
>>38040352
Probably more like teased /trolledforbeingpretentious/ 99 percent of the time when someone thinks this
>>
>being so unnoticable that nobody even bullied you
>>
>>38040379
I wasn't even that pretentious. I was a really nice person, I'd go up and beyond to help those in need. I was only an asshole to the people who deserved it.
>>
I got bullied real hard.

People used to tag me in pictures of their friends on FB to make fun of them. It got so bad I deleted FB.

They'd also cuck me by telling girls that I liked them or that they liked me when they were near me, even if I'd never met the girl before. The girl would always freak out, scream "noooooo" and run away. Then the bully would laugh and i'd die a little inside.

Joke's on them though, I grew up to be a pretty successful homeless person
>>
>>38040297
I'm a dyke actually. I didn't even mean to come out or anything, someone I thought was my best friend basically told the whole class although I didn't really do anything, but rumors got around I tried to kiss her and how gross I am, etc. I was always pretty shy and quiet anyway so that was just the tipping point for bullying.
>>
File: 1497740337343s.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497740337343s.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
>>38040135
Mfw when I was the bully and the bullied
>>
>>38040135
>tfw no one dares to bully me physically after i sperged out and kicked the guy's ass

now it is worse because it is mental. they wont stop humiliating and dehumanizing me. this bully is so good at the psychological game and im such an autist that im scared to go to school. i was dehumanized and i fear my bully like an animal fearing from its predator.
>>
>>38040297
He wanted you to be his qt bf, Anon
>>
>>38040297
You should have submitted to him
>>
Never in my life, ever. People have tried but I have fucking destroyed them or humbled them to the point where they feel ashamed and want to be my friend.

People will try to bully you your whole life, its part of human nature.
>>
Yeah, I used to cry way too easily in elementary school, so everybody bullied me for being a wimpy little faggot. They had this game where they'd all be dicks to me, and whoever makes me cry is the winner. Also, I was a foreigner so that didn't help either.
Then, in middle school, they started hitting me and punching me randomly because I was short and skinny and too beta to defend myself and at some point I had a complete mental breakdown and some kids got a detention so they stopped.
In high school my anxiety reached the point where I couldn't even talk to people without shaking uncontrollably, so I isolated myself completely and refused to talk to people (well, except teachers). So yeah, they'd occasionally laugh at my stuttering, I got beat up by my school's soccer team few times and girls would make fun of me occasionally, but it wasn't really that bad.
Funny thing is, I'm not even mad at them anymore. I kind of feel like I deserved all that for being such a passive pussy.
>>
>>38040135
I was beaten by 3 fucking cunts in 4th grade. And guess what? The principal took the side of the bullies because he saw they had a bruise, meanwhile, I was sitting there with a completely bruised face and swollen lip along with a dislocated thumb.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.