[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking whore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2130.jpg (229KB, 1024x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2130.jpg
229KB, 1024x801px
Ayy robots - I JUST FOUND OUT a girl selling nudes on snapchat "premium snap" etc has a boyfriend. Should I DM him on Instagram and let him know? On one hand I don't want to be a creep but I also feel the BF should know.
You decide robots(pic not related)
>>
>>38039692
Do it. It's called solidarity.
>>
>>38039704
I just told him. Let's see what happens
>>
>>38039692
I guarantee that he already knows. Grow up and mind your own business you bitter white knight faggot
>>
guy's tshirt pretty much sums up /pol/
a bunch of fatherless losers looking for a father figure in Putin or Trump
>>
>>38039830
.bitter
.white knight

fucking ironic coming from the faggot who made that post. probably kill yourself.

i cant greentext on my keyboard

>>38039692
good job
>>
>>38039830
Shut the fuck up dumbass this is the opposite of wking. White knighting would be NOT telling the BF. Anyways it turns out it was just a scammer and a catfish using the other girls pics. R.I.P. /thread
>>
>>38039898
donald became really controversial now on pol

refer to the__donald instead
>>
>>38039914
You got rekt by your own stupidity. Nice move, cretin
>>
File: IMG_2243.jpg (14KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2243.jpg
14KB, 242x200px
Know this girl that has cheated on her bf many times, has sucked soooo many dicks. Bf has no clue, I always see him posting pics of how he loves his gf so much. He even payed for her to fly to Massachusetts with him to meet his parents. They've been dating for 3 years I think. Should I shatter his illusion?? Or let him live the glory days in this false reality
>>
>>38039956
Shatter illusions
>>
>>38040002
Whenever I do it, I'll post it here and use the same pic of fornever world
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 191x263px
>>38039956
She sounds horrible goes to see parents of guy shes cheating on probably shit eating grin on her face as she waves goodby to them
parents probably think she's so nice
>>
>>38039956
Shatter his reality. He should know.
>>
>>38039956
break the shackles that tie him to normality and make him embrace the blackpill of reality

he will fight against it and achieve victory or be consumed but either is better
>>
>>38040324
You are one xXxedgyxXx faggot, anon
>>
>>38039898
You should start a drive in movie theater with how much you're projecting
>>
>>38040347
You just don't understand us! No one does! I'm gonna go listen to Breaking Benjamin and pretend to be a badass for two hours now, so stfu fag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.