[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there people out there like this? Or is it just a troll?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: kvalitetbeijd.png (7KB, 839x102px) Image search: [Google]
kvalitetbeijd.png
7KB, 839x102px
Are there people out there like this? Or is it just a troll?
>>
yes, that would be my perfect guy.
>>
>>38039012
Yeah but you're a fag

>>38038911
She likes that in theory because it's non-threatening but wait until you're having a fight and she lets slip that she doesn't respect you
>>
>>38038911
>has no friends
But she sure got dicked a few times.
If that was a guy he'd still be alone, like us.
WOMEN CANNOT BE LONELY
>>
>>38039012
That's me. I'm a 24y/o male virgin who loves video games and sleeping. What do I win?
>>
>>38039481
crippling debt and depression

>>
>>38039481
you win me
>>
>>38039690
Are you a girl version of the OP pic? If so what do you play? I would totally be down to coop something. I have Steam, PS4, 3DS, Switch, Wii U, and PS Vita.
>>
>>38038911
That's a dude. OriginaI
>>
>>38038911
nice nine eleven
of course there are like three people like that out there but they get to choose from a pool of 500 billion people so yeah, you will not be chosen by them.
>>
Women like nice guys.
The problem with robots is they try to get into the 'dating game'.
That's not how you fucking do it if you aren't a 6' chad with a seven inch dick.
If women want to pick somebody up with no prior knowledge of them or experience with them, they're not going to go for the 'nice guy'. They're there for sex and looking for sex.
Robots don't seem to realize this, and think the only way to get love is to date sluts who will never be interested in them.

You now how you find girls who like men for personality? It's not in 'dating threads'. It's by -making female friends-. You can't guarantee every friend will be a possible relationship, but most relationships start out as friendships.
>>
File: 1498232179785.png (180KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1498232179785.png
180KB, 409x409px
>>38039744
wanna help me with Laurence on NG+?

bloodborne that is
>>
File: 1432695883660.png (452KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1432695883660.png
452KB, 800x800px
>>38040153
I do have Bloodborne. I didn't beat it yet though. I have an issue of going from game to game because I buy so many. I do go back and beat games later or if I can get someone to play through one with me. Also never answered me if you were a girl or not.
>>
Why do girls not like muscle mass. I've been working out for years just because I like it and it helps my depression. I wouldn't want a girl to be turned off by it. I want a fembot gf :(
>>
File: emoji.jpg (22KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
emoji.jpg
22KB, 540x540px
>>38040284
Next level LARP?
>>
>>38040333
>he fell for the muscle meme

You know who likes muscle mass? Gays.
>>
>>38040364
Are you asking or stating?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.