[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someday I will have a girlfriend and she will love me exactly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

someday I will have a girlfriend and she will love me exactly th way I am
>>
No, you won't. Don't pretend.
>>
>>38038556
You don't know me

You don't know my life
>>
>>38038636
We know enough to be able to tell that it won't happen.
>>
>>38038547
It happened to me. I probably used too much luck though, won't be able to share with you.
>>
>>38038547
>Arizona tea in pic
FUCK
I've never had it and it's quite expensive in my country. Is it a meme or is it good? Should I try it?
>>
>>38038861
Peace Tea is better, especially caddy shack
>>
>>38038919
all of those are bullshit and just taste like any generic sugar water

not good imo at all
>>
>>38038919
you and i are friends now
>>
>>38038767

All you need to know about me is that someday I will have a girlfriend and she will love me exactly the way I am
>>
>>38038919
Haven't seen that one for sale here. Arizona is the fanciest I found. There's two types, one with watermelon and the other like the one in OP pic. There are also smaller bottles with different flavours I think.
>>
>>38038547
How many autists will it take to dampen OP's naive optimism?
>>
>>38039065
With a look in the mirror, just one
>>
File: 17.jpg (100KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
100KB, 478x350px
>>38038547
yeah you will, and so will I
>>
Yes, but will you love your girlfriend?
>>
>>38038547
Its doubtful you'd love your hypothetical gf the way she is
>>
>>38038861
from Arizona myself. it's just another generic sugary drink. good, but not more than 2$ good.
>>
File: autistpepedab.jpg (54KB, 330x238px) Image search: [Google]
autistpepedab.jpg
54KB, 330x238px
And then she'll abuse you and cheat on your ass and you'll wish you never left robotdom.
>>
File: tendies.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>>38038547
This is possible. But remember, she won't be a perfect solution to all of your problems. She will have flaws for you to accept too. Lots of robots are waiting for a woman to sit next to them while they continue to waste away in neetdom. There are women who will care for you, and you will both become better people together. It happened to me, so it IS possible.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.