[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do girl beds smell like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

what do girl beds smell like?
>>
promiscuity
>>
I don't know, I've never been to one
>>
pussy sweat
>>
>>38038366
probably not good if shes there all day on her laptop
>>
>>38038366
Sweat, food crumbs, hair products, pussy/cum if you've just had sex.

Tbh I prefer my bed which just smells like laundry.
>>
>>38038591
I can confirm this
Orig
>>
>>38038366
Chad and Tyrone
>>
>>38038591
what does pussy sweat smell like?
>>
>>38038682
flowers and honey
>>
>>38038690
wtf i love pussy sweat now
>>
>>38038682
Fish, musty water, pure sex, body odor, something sweet as well
>>
File: 1369360419564.png (380KB, 570x564px) Image search: [Google]
1369360419564.png
380KB, 570x564px
go into your sister's room
lie in her bed
post the result
>>
File: B8fdgT9.jpg (252KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
B8fdgT9.jpg
252KB, 3840x2160px
>>38038742
>sister's room
NullPointerException
>>
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THAT IF YOU'RE THE SAME RETARDED FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THAT CREATED THE "WHAT DO GIRLS EAT" THREAD 6 MONTHS AGO, I WILL COME AND FIND YOU AND THUNDERFUCK YOUR FACE INTO A THOUSAND PIECES YOU STUPID AUTISTIC FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38038742
obviously take a sniff as well
>>
>>38038708
Only if she eats meat.
I have a vegan girlfriend and she tastes sweet down there. Probably all the fruit. All the omni girlfriends I dated smelled/tasted like day-old haddock.
>>
>>38038818
Stop shilling vegan propaganda.
>>
>>38038830
I'm not a vegan myself, eating a B A C O N B U T T Y right now, but I'm ngl seeing how healthy she looks/smells is making me question whether humans really are intended to eat animal products. I've literally never seen her get sick yet.
>>
>>38038366
resentment and pennies
>>
pretty good like nice floral scents or detergent/clean sheets at the very least

back in grade school I had this friend who had a pretty big house with this conjoined bathroom between two bedrooms the other which belonged to his sister. when his sister would be out of the house for the weekend I would sleepover and I was offered the sister's bed to sleep in until the age of 16-17

you can imagine this is where my panty fetish came from because I used to jerk off in her bed and in her panties and virtually all over the room all night when everyone else was asleep
>>
>>38038742
Usually smells like a bit of sweat, although some air freshener is always sprayed every now and then since it can become pretty expensive to wash constantly.
>>
My bed smells like fresh sheets, or sweat, because the AC is in the other goddamn room.
>>
>>38038366
Farts. Millions of farts
>>
>>38038366
Only the dankest of memes
>>
>>38038682
saIty coins and miIk
>>
>>38038967
>I've literally never seen her get sick yet
How long have you been together? I'm an omnivore and I only get sick once every 2 years (
>>
>>38038748
use you're mummies bed instead
>>
>>38038366
big fat KYS
>>
>>38038366
Depending on hygiene and cleaning habits; fresh sheets or sweat
>>
>>38038366
Usually clean because unlike you degenerates they wash their sheets.
>>
>>38039710
Honestly if I didn't have a maid I wouldn't ever wash my sheets
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.